• Choice E below from The Pil

Votes: 22 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Choice A ** from Do You Still Love Me? by Dranoel

She breathed deeply and sighed long and soft, relieved of the damage to her lungs. Searing pain shot through my chest and my breathing became labored. Still I could not stop. Astonished, I watched as my hands swept down to her crushed hip, the flesh stretching taut and firm over her mended bone. Her arms wrapped around me, warm and soft, yet strong again as they pulled me tightly to her, her lips wetly pressed to my cheek

Everywhere I touched she became whole again, my heart pounded in my chest, my head pounded with excruciating pain. Above it all I felt her heat, her desire mingling with my own. I became aware of my engorged manhood pressed between us, and of her hips rocking back seeking to take me in. I repositioned myself to do so.

Her loud throaty cry broke the stillness as I pushed slowly inside her. The jagged shards of bone and blood on her legs grated across my own as she bought her knees up, her feet dangling on the backs of my thighs. They made chilling, crunching and slurping sounds as the bones slipped back inside her and fused solid again. They encircled my hips pulling me deeper into her.

Choice B ** from from Earth Day with the Gods by Elizabetht

"How would I not know the name of someone like you. Haiyang, that is Chinese for salt sea meaning the ocean. Why would I especially not know your name?" he cocked his head to the side amused at the girl's confusion.

He then dropped his gaze to her body. His dark eyes traveled over her skin. The cocoa creamy skin glistened with the water and salt as it slowly dried on her body. He watched her large breasts rise and fall, the ends slowly hardening. He smiled seeing that she did not shave the expansion of hair between her thighs the way so many of the human females did now. He finally reached her eyes. Such beautiful startling eyes she had. A smile of mirth formed on his lips as he noticed that she finally realized that she was naked before him. Instead of shrieking and covering herself she simply looked down at herself then at him.

A sadness entered her eyes, "I am sure that you have seen much more beautiful women. I know that I am nothing special to look at," she finished quietly, turning and looking out over the water that surrounded the island.

Choice C ** from Geisha Training Ch. 03 by velvetpie

I touched her face, running my fingers over her soft skin, then moved forward to replace them with my lips. Her perfume wafted into my nostrils and I suddenly had the urge to smell another type of perfume. I left my hands move down until I'd reached the juncture of her legs and gave her pussy a squeeze. She moaned, her hands reaching out for me. I unbelted her robe and mine, happy to see that she was naked beneath. I pulled the heavy outer kimono off, letting it fall to the floor, then let mine sag along with it. Her small breasts sat high and proud and I licked them through the gossamer material. Delicious. I pressed her back onto the bed and spread the second robe open.

I had started my seduction with her mind; now, I continued with her body. I picked up a strawberry, bit off the end and rubbed the sweet, tart juice on each nipple, following with my lips. Nozomi-san moaned again. I laid the fruit against her lips and let her eat it. Selecting another from the bowl, I traced the length of her body with it, positioning myself between her legs. I hadn't done my test but I knew that Nozomi-san would taste divine. I parted her thighs and lay between. Instead of my tongue, I used the strawberry to open her wet slit. She gasped in delight. I rubbed it up and down, over and over until it was well-coated with her juices and lifting so that she could see my face, I laid the slick tip on my tongue and licked it clean.

Nozomi-san gasped again. She'd never seen anything like that, nor had it done to her. I took another berry from the bowl and this time, I gently pressed it into her hole. She came immediately, her hips thrusting upward and a cry coming from her mouth. I pulled the berry out slightly, then pushed it back in. She jumped again, gasping each time I repeated the action. After I was satisfied that she'd cum several times, I left the strawberry inside her and slowly, deftly began to eat it out.

Choice D ** from The Literotica Olympics: Day 24 by Lauren Hynde

She stood en pointe, her limber body set on a delicately strained equilibrium, her legs forced apart by ropes that coiled in layers just above her ankles, weaved over her legs, and hooked to the overhead rig. A different length of solid rope curled elaborately around her waist and left upper thigh, at once accentuating the shape of her ass and providing a breathtaking frame for her pussy, visually balancing the purity of her light pink lips, the gleam of her silver clit ring, and the teasing effect of the small beauty mark on her right labium.

Another rope lay across her rib cage, and past her shoulder blades, carefully wrapping around, lifting, and pinching her breasts. She let out a deep moan when I let the rope slide through my palms, and then tugged and secured the harness with cinching knots that hugged the sides of her body and tied to the rope at her waist.

I smiled from my vantage position at the prow, as I adjusted the main rig, and watched the rope that held her arms slide across the top spreader. It spiralled around her wrists several times, turned around itself, and slid under the binds, in a dynamic arrangement that added an arch to Rebecca's back, forcing that ideal stance. I admired the web I had woven, and glowed in the knowledge that before me stood art at its greatest.

Choice E ** from from The Pillar in the Garden by dr_mabeuse

And through this wonderland runs a trickling rill of her own lubrication. I can dip my finger in its warm waters and watch her jump. I can press my face into the turf of her pubic hair and smell the earthy life of her desires, something so young and ancient that it calls to what's young and ancient in me too. (A Pillar in a Garden indeed!)

"What are you staring at?" she asks, trying to close her legs. "Would you stop!?

And what's inside? Beyond my sight, all of her, beneath her skin: the crowded pulse of organ and muscle and meat and bone and vein: the bellows of her lungs, the hammer of her heart. I hardly know. All I know is that when I lift my lips to hers she is all warm surrender and wonderful feminine greediness. She wraps her thin arms around my neck, and her smooth legs around my hips, slides forward in the chair so that my own feverish pushbone is awash in the seas of her female swamp, and the currents that surge up through me are as strong as the tides of the moon on the ocean, telling me to enter her and find my home inside her, urging me to beat the waves of my furious male hunger against her giving female shores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back