• Choice D below from Sock Lo

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Choice E below from What Choco

Votes: 23 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Please pick the most original scene from the choices below. Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.

Choice A ** from Gender Issues by dr_mabeuse

Male narrator attends a costume party and has sex with a woman who is wearing a dildo and dressed as a man.

The base of the rubber prick had slipped and now was nearly over her clit, and she guided my hand so that I was hammering the plastic against her, banging her clit as the stalk moved inside her, and all the time my prick was sliding higher into her ass, into her incredible heat and tightness. I was beating her off and pushing my prick into her and Sam began to tremble. She went limp, dropping her head between her shoulders as the sensations overwhelmed her.

"Fuck me!" she breathed "Fuck my ass!"

Hot little bitch! Hot little boy! I didn't know what she was anymore. I stepped up, fed her more cock, easing it into her greasy rectum. I started to pump, then stopped. I was too close, too close. I slapped the base of the dildo against her cunt in a fast, steady rhythm causing her ass to twitch back and forth on me, like beating off using her body instead of my fist. Weird things were going through my head, not even thoughts, just impressions, confused, hot pictures—the feel of her tight ass around me, that hard cock in my hand, the smooth submissive curve of her back. We both still had our shirts and vests on. We might have been twins, two men fucking in an alley.

Choice B ** from Godiva on the Scooter by Kaishaku [/i]

Trying to concentrate on the road, I started up, speeding up to about thirty miles an hour or so. Even at that slow speed, we were both overcome by the movement of the bike over the heavy grooves in the pavement. The uneven bouncing of the bike had the back of the bike bouncing upward, as the front came down, basically pushing Diane and I together and then drawing us apart. My cock was pistoning in and out of her wet pussy, at an incredible rate, without any effort from us.

I sped up a bit more, feeling the incredible sensation of her soft, wet cunt sliding up and down on me at an unbelievable rate. Looking down at Diane, I saw the muscles in her thighs and stomach flexing as she gave herself to the pleasure. I varied the speed of the bike, changing the speed of the penetrations into her beautiful body. My attention shot back and forth from looking at the road ahead and gazing down at her body as she slid up and down over my cock.

Her face and chest flushed to a deep red and I could hear her moans over the sound of the engine. Watching her get closer and closer, I felt myself responding, the intense pleasure building in my balls and along my pistioning shaft. Just as I was sure she was going to come, the ride got suddenly smooth as we passed out of the construction zone.

Choice C ** from Hot Buttered by OhMissScarlett[/i]

She put one foot on the edge of the bed and we both watched as she inserted the cold stick of butter into her pussy. A smile crept over her lovely face as the sweet cream butter slid inside her.

On the counter, in the heat of the summer, the butter would've started to melt soon. Inside Sadie, it only took seconds. Hank was on his stomach when she handed me what was left of the stick of butter. I rubbed most of it into Hank's crack, pausing a moment to kiss our girl for her ingenuity. With the rest of it, I greased my cock up and down.

Choice D ** from Sock Love by Lilredjammies[/i]

At first, I wasn't sure he'd heard me, as the dryer started to move, and we rose, tangled together. Then Tony enveloped me, his strong fibers rubbing against my delicate ones. As we reached the pinnacle of the dryer, I felt a rush of heat and lint, and suddenly, his seam was inside me!

Choice E ** from What Chocolate Mousse Can Do by carsonshepherd

In the hallway door she caught a glimpse of what was happening in her living room and she stopped. Stephan was half-lying back on the couch, pressed into the cushions by Kyle, who was over him, one knee on either side of Stephan's thigh. Stephan's hand caught Kyle's hair as they made out with a passion that took Shannon's breath away. She stared, heart pounding, as Kyle slowly rotated his hips against Stephan's thigh, sucking his tongue fiercely.

Over Kyle's shoulder Stephan opened his eyes and spotted Shannon standing in the shadow. She stood frozen to the spot as he smiled; Kyle noticed and glanced back before Shannon could duck into the hall. A deep, horrifying blush washed over her, but between her legs she was suddenly absolutely soaked.

"It's okay," Kyle said in that sweet voice of his. Neither one of them moved from where they were, wrapped in each other's arms. Kyle brushed his lips over Stephan's neck before he spoke to Shannon again, smiling. "We don't mind if you watch. Do we Stef?"

Back