Boo!! It's The Literotica Halloween Erotic Story Contest!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hello Authors!

September has barely started, but Halloween costumes and decorations are already in appearing in shop windows. We thought it best to announce the upcoming contest early to give authors time to write their story and pick out the perfect costume.

You may begin submitting your entries on October 1. The last day to submit contest entries is October 22. We will announce the 3 winners on October 29. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The only exceptions to the rules are:

- We will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win in this one.

- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.

The following guidelines also apply:

- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.

- Author must put the phrase "HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST 2005" in the "Notes" field of the submission.

- Story must have a Halloween theme: scary stuff, costumes, trick-or-treating, etc. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story, throwing in a mask or a couple of mini-Snickers bars. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;)

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes). The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.

Good luck, and have fun! ;)

Laurel said:
Hello Authors!

September has barely started, but Halloween costumes and decorations are already in appearing in shop windows. We thought it best to announce the upcoming contest early to give authors time to write their story and pick out the perfect costume.

You may begin submitting your entries on October 1. The last day to submit contest entries is October 22. We will announce the 3 winners on October 29. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The only exceptions to the rules are:

- We will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win in this one.

- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.

The following guidelines also apply:

- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.

- Author must put the phrase "HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST 2005" in the "Notes" field of the submission.

- Story must have a Halloween theme: scary stuff, costumes, trick-or-treating, etc. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story, throwing in a mask or a couple of mini-Snickers bars. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;)

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes). The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.

Good luck, and have fun! ;)

Where do we post the story once we get it written? Sorry if that's an obvious question, but this is my first contest!
Thanks
Marie

sweet_marie said:
Where do we post the story once we get it written? Sorry if that's an obvious question, but this is my first contest!
Thanks
Marie

at the top of the Story Index, there is a link called " Login" . It takes you to a page on the left side of which you click "submission" then "submit". then follow the instructions.

Halloween submissions

Never mind, got my answer.

Last edited:
Queston

sirhugs,

You've been good to the afflicted before. I am sucha dunce. I put Holloween Story in the correct box when I posted, but left off the 2005. Is that going to blow my chances to even get my story considered? As you might see, I am new at this contest part of the site. Thanks in advance.

I asked you because my story is still "pending" and I hesitate to change anything about it,unless I have to.

Matadore

Matadore said:
sirhugs,

You've been good to the afflicted before. I am sucha dunce. I put Holloween Story in the correct box when I posted, but left off the 2005. Is that going to blow my chances to even get my story considered? As you might see, I am new at this contest part of the site. Thanks in advance.

I asked you because my story is still "pending" and I hesitate to change anything about it,unless I have to.

Matadore

if it is still pending, amend it.

if it gets posted without going on to the contest page, PM Laurel.

*slavemasteruk dusts off his vampyre cape, polishes his false fangs, cracks his knuckles and raises his long bony fingers above his head in a poise that demands a rolling bark of thunder*

Halloween Story Contest is my FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR! :D :D :D :D :D

Back