A Beautiful Wish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees and fumbled with the laces of his shorts. George felt himself torn between reality and fantasy, yet both felt so real. They were separate, yet the senses blurred between them. He began to have trouble discerning which was really happening. Twice, he had to stop himself from using his hands at the pool to touch her in the fantasy. He sat on them to avoid anymore confusion.

His shorts fell to the floor. Awestruck, Dawn whispered, "It's beautiful." She kissed the helmet, and swirled her tongue around the sensitive underside. "The other girls, they brag about how much they can take. It is my turn." She pushed forward.

The head passed her lips. "It is so big, so hard. It has a pulse. It is alive. Why must I do this? I am not a slut. But it feels so right. If only the other girls could see me, they would be so jealous, I know they would. I can take more. I want more."

She pushed farther down. Then back up. Then down farther. "My eyes and mouth are watering. My tongue, I must use my tongue. I want him to feel good. I want to be his slave, his pretty little pet. What is this taste? So salty, so warm. This must be his juices. They taste almost like mine. I wonder what they taste like together."

She took more, the head pushing against the back of her mouth. "Just a little more. I want all of it. W-what is he doing. He's pushing me with his hand. Oh yes! He owns me! I will do anything for him!"

She looked up into his eyes with her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. She groaned in total rapture. "Oh George! This is where I belong, on my knees with your beautiful cock inside my mouth."

George began to push her head back slowly until he was halfway out of her wet mouth, and then he pushed her back. She moaned, "Mmph! That's it! Use my mouth! Use me for your pleasure! Go on, fuck my face!"

Among Dawn's desperate cries to be ravaged, George noticed Linda approaching him. George thought that he would have to slow down in order to address his boss. But Dawn didn't stop. She was in control of the fantasy, and fantasy George was fucking her face.

"How's it going, George. You look antsy."

"Mmph, mmph, mmph, fuck me! I want to taste your cum!"

"H-hi, Ma'am. I'm uh, okay... I guess."

"You sure? You're sweating."

"Uh, it's just a little stomach ache," he stammered.

"Ooh, I hope you don't have whatever Rocko's got. He's been shittn' his brains out."

"Actually, I could use a quick bathroom break, if you don't mind, Ma'am?"

"Oh sure. Go ahead, I'll cover for you," she offered happily.

"Thanks," he said with great relief. He stood, doing his best to hide his over-stimulated cock, and moved briskly to the bathroom. He was so focused on making it before he came, he didn't even notice that Christine was watching him.

He barreled through the creaking bathroom door and headed for the largest stall. He locked it, pulled down his shorts, and leaned against the wall over the toilet. He was panting and wheezing. He felt like his cock could shoot down a B2 bomber.

In the fantasy, George pulled her mouth off his throbbing hard-on and picked her up. He ripped right through her jean shorts, which surprised him. But he surmised that if it was sexual enough, super-strength was not out of the question. With her fully nude and dripping with passion, he turned her around, bent her over a desk, and thrust into her. She was so wet that she could have been a virgin, and she would have felt no pain.

"Oh yes! Yes, George! I can feel you, your heartbeat! So warm, so alive!"

As much as he loved her mouth, her pussy was indescribably wonderful in comparison. He took her again and again, his hands holding on to her outstretched arms behind her, the two of them entwined in a single rapturous whole. It didn't take long for her to finally cum. There were no words this time, just a primal scream, followed by a wave of euphoria erupting from deep within both of them. He followed close behind. With one final thrust he blasted his creamy seed as deep into her as he could.

He collapsed on top of her, his cock still buried inside her dripping pussy. After spending a few moments to catch his breath, he stood up with Dawn clutched in his strong arms. He hugged her tightly, and caressed her stomach as he kissed anywhere within reach of his lips.

"So," panted Dawn, "did you enjoy the show, Christine?"

George snapped to attention as he heard rapid footsteps, followed by the bathroom door creaking shut.

"Do not worry, George. She has seen nothing. But she heard us quite clearly.

"But you're not in here. How did she hear both of us."

"I am sorry, I should have asked you first, but I let her hear what was going on in the classroom, not in the bathroom. I did not want her to think you were masturbating. Though, that would have intrigued her almost as much."

"Uh... Dawn, I..." he scratched his head. "I don't know about this. What if she tells somebody?"

"She will not. The only thing she will do is find a quiet corner somewhere, and get herself off. And I suggest we help."

"You mean a wish?"

"That is acceptable, but the decision is yours."

He was worried, but he trusted Dawn enough to agree. "I wish for Christine to have a perfectly vivid fantasy of her own, involving the man of her dreams, in any situation she desires. No one will disturb her, and it will be the most powerful orgasm of her life."

Tingle, flash. "It is done. Would you like to know what it is?"

"No. That's her business. I won't invade her privacy like that."

She kissed him. "You are such a gentleman."

The classroom fantasy ended, and it was suddenly just him in the bathroom. He sat on the toilet, rubbing his hands through his hair. "That was some fantasy."

"Actually, that was not a fantasy, you never wished for one. Had that been actual fantasy, you would not have perceived your current reality at all, not until the fantasy ended and your memories returned to you."

"What was it then?"

"Well... actually, it was one of my fantasies. Just a little something that I have been thinking about."

"Really? You never told me you have fantasies."

She laughed, "Oh, if you only knew, Master."

"Well, I know how I'm going to pass the time during free swim tomorrow."

"Uh-oh, what have you got planned for me?" she asked knowingly.

"I'm not sure yet. But you'll like it, I promise."

"I am glad you are alright," she said. George could hear her relief. "I was worried that you would not approve of my initiative."

"I'm fine. I'm more than fine actually. I'm just having trouble trying to find words to tell you how amazing all of this is."

"There are no words necessary. As long as I have pleased you, my love, then I am happy."

"You have. I'm... I'm glad you found me." He breathed deep and let it out slowly, "Phew, I think I need a dip in the pool."

"Well come on then! I am already here!"

"Oh crap! I'm coming!" He put his shorts back on and ran back to the pool.

--------------------------

Swimming with one-hundred small children is difficult, for several reasons. One, they do not swim. Children that small are doing everything in their power to keep their heads above water. Beyond some frenzied splashing, there is little to keep them from sinking to the bottom. Two, children rarely care for their own safety, or the safety of others. They will grab and dunk and jump with little worry of injury. Three, they love anyone who is big enough to touch the bottom. The moment George hit the water, he was attack by a mob of small, wet, ecstatic people. Dawn tackled him from behind, while two children latched on to his arms. If his legs hadn't been underwater, he would have had children on them too.

The period was a blast for George. He and Dawn traversed the entire pool while playing games, throwing kids around, and sneaking touches for the other. Christine came back to the pool mid-way through the period, though George seemed to be the only one who noticed. For her part, she did her best to avoid looking at George and Dawn. She kept her eyes on the children, in whatever direction the couple was not. George did his best not to worry about it. As long as Christine could not determine that what she heard was magical, then she could think whatever she liked.

The period ended much too quickly. He helped Dawn and Karen round up their children and escorted them to the locker room. Karen seemed unusually happy. He asked Dawn, "Karen is taking to you pretty well. Is that genuine?"

"Yes. We are quickly becoming friends. I think she enjoys seeing you and I together. It makes her feel like the world makes a bit of sense."

"Nice. I'm glad she's not jealous. We had a pretty good conversation at lunch. That's the most I've ever spoken to anyone here at work."

"She is a teensey bit jealous. But I think she is much more inspired than anything. She asks me all kinds of questions about you, some are not so innocent."

"I don't suppose..."

"No, sorry, she is not bisexual."

"Damn!"

"It is a shame that the rest of your coworkers are not as welcoming."

"Yeah. But I think that's more my fault than anything. They only see the old me, so... you're suffering from my reputation."

"I hardly consider myself suffering. But know that not everyone believes as Rocko does. Erica, Beth, and Russell are secretly rooting for you. Christine cannot believe she never saw how much of a hunk you are, and wishes she was in my place."

"Hey George," called Linda, "when you are finished, come up to the pool. Gordon wants us to do a fitness test before everyone leaves."

"I'll be right there!" he answered back. "Got to go Babe. I'll join you when I'm done."

"See you," she smiled.

George climbed the stairs back up to the pool area. All the guards were congregating near the imposing figure of Gorden, the athletic director and Linda's boss. He was a large middle-aged ex-Marine, with a receding hairline and a well used track suit. He was in excellent shape for his age, and had a habit of challenging younger men to physical contests. He was also a royal pain for Linda and the guards, because he never left them be. He demanded high uniform standards, spontaneous fitness tests, and lots of ass-kissing.

"Good, we're all here," began Gordon, "I want everyone to give me forty lengths. You can use any stroke you want. You can't finish, you're fired. Get on it."

Everybody looked at each other in confusion.

"I don't see anyone swimming," he added impatiently.

Erica raised her hand. "Um, sir, that's twenty laps. That's more than we had to do for the lifeguard exam."

"Are you saying you can't do it?"

"No sir. I..." Erica stopped talking when George left the group. He lowered himself into the water and pushed off the wall to start his lengths.

Gordon had said to use any stroke. George knew he could float on his back for forty lengths if it didn't matter how long he took. But the challenge for his new body was invigorating. He started with freestyle, and resolved to use no other stroke.

He was only vaguely aware of his surroundings. The churning water around his ears and the cadence he kept track of in his head, gave him a focus and a calm that he had not experienced for years. Before his father had died, George was a champion swimmer for his age. It all came back to him as he counted out the lengths. He felt the pressure waves of the other guards passing by him, but they didn't matter. He raced himself, and for the first time in a long time, he was winning.

Forty lengths came and went. He saw that Beth was struggling to keep going. She was practically doggy paddling under the weight of exhaustion. As George passed length fifty, Rocko, Torrie, and Russell finished. Christine, Eric, and Erica were close behind, but Beth was still in the water. George didn't know how much farther she had to go, but if she touched the bottom, it would be over. Gordon was many things, but he wasn't a liar. If she touched the bottom, she'd be fired.

"Sidestroke. Do the sidestroke," he thought. But she kept up her doggy paddle. George may have imagined it, but he thought he saw her crying among the splashes.

"Hey, George," called Linda, "You know you're well pasty forty?"

He wasn't tired. But more importantly, he wasn't finished, not until Beth was. He moved to the lane next to her and floated on his back.

"Beth," he called.

She looked over at him, reaching through the water for all she was worth. "I... can't do it George," she said as she gulped down some pool water.

"Yes you can. Turn over, like this. Just float, and paddle your legs."

"O-okay," she managed. She turned over, but almost went under when she tried to sit.

He wanted to cross into her lane and push her up towards the ceiling, like he would for his students. But he knew that might get him fired too. "Lean back, as far as you can. Just relax. Catch your breath."

She did. With breathing much easier, the violent thrashing stopped. She paddled gently with her feet.

"Oh wow," she breathed. "That's way better."

"How many do you have left?"

"Three."

"Alright, we got it. Just keep going."

Beth wiped the chlorine out of her eyes and kept moving. Three more lengths was no problem, though the two took much longer to finish on their backs. When it was over, Beth was too tired to climb out, and just hung on the side of the pool for a few minutes.

"What's your name, son?" asked Gordon.

"George Everhart."

"Mr. Everhart, have you ever heard the expression, sink or swim?"

"Yes, but..."

"I believe Ms. Cooper was perfectly capable of handling the task on her own. I gave her the opportunity to prove that to me, to sink or swim. Instead, you gave her floaties, and an inner-tube that looked like a goddamn sea turtle. If I were her, I'd be offended."

"Sir, with all due respect, she may have been able to handle it. But she didn't believe that. Now she knows what she needs to work on, and she isn't fired."

"Hmm..." Gordon stared at him intently. "Quite right. Where'd you learn how to teach?"

"My father taught me."

Gorden let a faint smile escape the edge of his mouth. "Well done, son."

"Thank you, sir."

"Elizabeth Cooper!"

"Yes sir?"

"The next time I come back here, you're going to take this test again. Next time, George isn't going to help you. Understand?"

She nodded nervously.

Gordon looked around at the rest of the staff. "As for the rest of you. You could all stand to learn from Mr. Everhart's example." The guards avoided his stare. With his point made, he left.

"You fuckin' suck-up," spit Rocko.

Linda stepped forward before George could retort. "Don't be a sore loser, Rocko. You're just pissed because George is a better swimmer."

George swung his head in her direction. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He meant to protest, but Linda gave him a quick wink.

"George is better than me?" he yelled. "Alright Shamu, get up here! We'll settle this!"

George hesitated.

"What's a matter fat-boy! You're obviously a better swimmer than me, so why don't we have a little race so you can show off some more!"

George wasn't fond of confrontation. But he remembered what Linda had said to him about not backing down. He had to do it. It was the chance he was waiting for.

He climbed out of the pool and chose a lane. "What's the rules?" he asked.

Rocko threw on his goggles. "One lap. Whoever finishes first is the better swimmer."

"That's it?"

"Hey fuck you alright! I just swam twenty laps and I haven't been training for Iron-man!"

"And you call me fat-boy," said George under his breath.

Erica started running for the other side of the pool. "I'll make sure they touch the wall!"

The men took their positions. Linda quipped, "Dammit, I wish I had a starting gun!" She moved to the halfway mark and held her whistle to her lips. "Ready!" they crouched for their dives. "Set!" they raised their haunches. She blew the whistle sharply, and they dived in. The race was on.

George gave it everything he had. He dived shallow and long, and was up into his full stride long before Rocko. He couldn't remember ever flying through the water so quickly. But he couldn't let Rocko win, not anymore. Reach, reach, reach, breathe. Wall, flip, push, and the cycle continued. When his ear broke the water he could hear whooping and hollering. George didn't even know where Rocko was.

He hit the wall and looked up. George was a whole half a length in front of Rocko. He had won, he couldn't believe it.

Linda tapped him on the shoulder, "Nice job! But, um..." She pointed to Eric, who had fished his board shorts out of the water. They had come off during his dive.

"Looking for these tubbo?" he said as he held them delicately with two fingers.

Rocko finished and seemed to forget that he lost. Eric tossed the shorts to him, who then teased them in front of George. George was hoping it was a joke. But when he looked down, sure enough, he was as naked as could be. He reached for his shorts dangling out in front of him, but Rocko was quicker and tossed them back to Eric. He dangled them over the pool and pulled them away when George got close. Linda tried to stop them, but nobody was listening.

The realization set in that George would have to leave the pool to get his shorts back. But that meant exposing himself to everyone. Wardrobe malfunctions were common with all the diving and grabby children. It happened at least twice a week to Erica. But George was careful not to let himself be put in these situations.

"Dawn, are you watching this?"

"Yes, Master. You are doing quiet well, but do you require any assistance?"

"Would you mind making my cock an inch bigger than Rocko's, just for a moment?"

"I would be happy to George, except that it is already bigger than that."

"It is?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Oh, okay then. Never mind."

Eric tossed them to Danielle, who tossed them to her sister, who tossed them to Christine. Christine caught them and went white, whiter even, then she normally was. She couldn't move. She didn't throw them, but she didn't give them back either. She just stood there with George's shorts in her hands.

This was his chance. "Okay Dawn, here I go," he said, trying to psych himself up.

"George, I know it will be hard not to, but do not try to cover yourself."

"Why not?"

"It will make you look like a victim. Be proud of your body, and others will be as well."

He was nervous, but he didn't have time hesitate. Taking a big swallow, he vaulted out and walked briskly towards Christine. Her eyes, and everyone else's eyes, immediately flew to his equipment. The laughter died away. Everyone, even Rocko, was silent as they watched him. Luckily, the water wasn't that cold.

Erica had been running back, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him. "Oh my..." she began. She covered her mouth to hide the rest.

"Um, Christine?" asked George as calmly as he could.

"Wha... huh?" she said as she snapped back to reality.

"Would you mind..."

"Oh my God! Sorry!" She almost threw them at him and ran for the locker room.

As George put his shorts back on, Rocko and Eric finally stopped staring and walked awkwardly to the locker room. Before, they seemed to be content with making George look foolish. Now, they looked like wet dogs.

To his surprise, Beth spoke up. "I guess that's settled then. George is the best!" She clapped excitedly.