A Seductive Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin was warm against my palm as it neared the boundaries of her breasts again. Finally going beyond a tease, my fingers lightly skimmed along the bottom of her breasts causing her upper body to jump and a light gasp to escape her lips. The touch was fleeting but she momentarily grasped my hand through her sweater, stopping it, before letting it go with a tremulous sigh signalling her inhibitions and sexual desires were still at war.

As my fingertips approached her jeans, I felt her stomach contract as if to give my hand more space to slide into her jeans. I do not know if it was intentional or not, but I used the space to push my hand underneath her jeans till I reached the waist band of her panties. With half my hand underneath her jeans I could see her toes curling in excitement and legs moving restlessly making me wonder how long it had been since she last felt a man's hand inside her pants. Deep within her jeans, my hand deliberately prolonged the tease as it slowly brushed over her bare skin before emerging for another pass towards her breasts.

By this time, her breathing was fast and heavy with her body on-fire underneath my touch. She uttered something in Korean, but I did not understand what she said.

I believe she was anticipating another circular, teasing pass but this time my hand slipped straight up through the valley between her breasts, fingers skimming along the edges of each fleshly mound till I had a finger touching the side of each breast. I could feel her chest rising and falling as we looked into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds, letting her mull over where my hand was sitting. A heavy pant escaped her lips as my hand rolled over the top of one breast and then onto the other, eliciting another gasp and arching of her back.

As I said earlier, her boobs were not big, but I felt their roundness and sensitivity under my touch, her taut bud burning into my palm as my fingers pressed into softness of her tit. Gently kneading, caressing and stroking each breast brought about a series of whimpers. A finger tracing a figure 8 around her breasts elicited a husky voiced, "Oh my god."

My palm made several light skims over each nipple, teasing them into holding their rigid state of excitement. They were a definite erogenous zone just aching to be touched so I swept one finger over a turgid pearl, paused for a second and swept my finger over top of it again and again, each time making her body jump. I was surprised when I pinched her nipple that it brought a whispered, "Harder," which I did, bringing a prolonged arching of her back and a deep moan to the pleasurable pain.

I continued to play with her breasts for several more minutes, kneading and tracing their shape, using my finger to teasingly draw a circle around her areola, pinching and pulling her nipples, palm pushing the swollen button back into the soft flesh and sweeping my finger over those stiff nipples till I had her breathless from her arousal. Letting her arousal subside a bit but also giving her time to savor the caressing of her breasts I slipped my hand down, splaying my fingers across her belly with my little finger pushed underneath her jeans.

She panted, "I have never been touched like this before."

I gave her a naughty grin, wiggled my hand a little deeper under her jeans and responded, "I am trying to think if there are any other places that my hand should explore?"

I could feel the rise and fall of her heavy breathing as she looked at me, blinking a few times before she just purred, "Yes..."

Moving my hand to mid-thigh I responded, "Hmmm, Let's see where this might lead."

With my fingers and thumb straddling her thigh, the material of her jeans rubbed against my palm as I slid my hand down and back up her toned leg. Each down and back pass brought my thumb higher and higher up the inside of her sensuous thigh, drawing it ever closer to her kitty. Her eyes were closed but I could tell her full attention was on the movement of my hand. At 2 inches from her pussy, her legs did a spastic jolt, drawing another inch closer brought a small convulsive twist to her hips and as my thumb pressed into the fold where her inner thigh merged with the outer lips of her pussy, her legs parted of their own accord as if I had pressed an open button to gain access.

Running my thumb up and down that fold brought a staccato of heavy breathes and a shudder to her body. I knew the arousal was building inside her, but I wanted her arousal to again bubble and slowly grow so as I slid my hand up onto her hip, her pussy arched up as if to follow my touch. My fingers came to rest where her leg and hip joined eliciting a disappointed gasp.

I took my time working the leg and hip muscles next to her Venus mound, fingertips working in a small circular pattern following along what I imagined to be the line of her pubic hair, enticingly close but not touching it through her jeans. As I massaged next to her mound, she was biting on a finger in a vain attempt to stifle voicing her needs, but I could see the involuntary movement to her legs, flexing and contracting and rolling from side to side. It was both fun and arousing watching her squirm under my caressing fingers. Moving to the other side, I used her pubic mound as a convenient resting place for my wrist, pressing downward as my fingers continued a teasing caress of her groin line.

At this point she had given up any pretense of hiding her arousal so when I pressed my palm down on top of her mound, it prompted a shy utterance, "move back down there."

I replied, "Where?"

Her glance dropped away from my eyes as she shyly whispered, "You know."

I mischievously responded, "I don't know where."

My response propelled her hand on top of mine, giving it a little push downwards. Her hips titled towards my hand as she tried to prod it down between her legs, but I resisted, instead, reversing position, putting my hand on top of hers. She took a breath in and held it briefly before releasing it in a long slow moan as her pelvis arched up to meet the touch of her own hand.

With my hand as a guide, I pressed her hand into the soft V made by her unfurled legs. Moving her hand in a small circle created a sexual loop, her hand feeling her soft pussy while her pussy felt her rubbing hand creating a complex loop of sensations. Hot tendrils of pleasure had penetrated deep into her private parts as she continued following my guiding touch, continually rubbing her hand up and down between her legs.

When her hips started grinding against her hand, I folded all her fingers into her palm except her index finger which I pressed against the seam of her jeans that split her snatch in two. I ran her finger up and down that seam, pushing the material down into her vaginal cleft. Her finger stroked along that seam several times until I felt her hips jump at one particular point.

Knowing that I had found her clit, I pressed her fingertip against that spot and began moving it in a tight circle. She was now audibly moaning, the fingers of her other hand clenching into the couch cushion. Listening to her cries of pleasure and seeing the spastic movements of her body, I knew she was getting close, so I kept her finger working her clit. As her orgasm continued to build, I used my other hand to push her sweater up, revealing her naked breasts to my eyes. She voiced a surprised, "Oh!"

Her breasts had a nice round, firm shape. Being small they stood upright with little sag to the sides and her areola were pink and just a little bigger than a 50-cent piece in diameter. Her first instinct was to bashfully cover her exposed boobs with her other hand, but I said, "Don't cover them. You have beautiful breasts."

A momentary, questioning look flashed across her face as she replied with a voice barely audible, "They are so small."

I smiled and said, "They fit you perfectly Nikki and I find them amazing."

The pleased look she had was quickly gone when I wrapped my fingers around her petite wrist and moved her hand back to her side before proceeding to pinch and roll a protruding nipple between my fingers, sending a second wave of pleasure washing over her. Listening to the growing cadence of moans escaping her parted lips I judged that she was almost there, so I pulled both our hands away from her pussy and my other hand from her breast prompting a whimper of, "No, please don't stop."

She let out a soft sob of anguish when I replied, "I am not ready to let you cum yet."

Our eyes were locked as I let her hand go so that I could touch the snap on her jeans. She continued to gaze at me for a couple of moments before giving one positive nod of her head. Her eyes never left mine as I undid the button, slid the zipper down and pulled them open to expose the small, black panties she was wearing underneath.

A shiver rippled across her belly when my hand slipped into the opening and touched the waist band of her panties. I heard a deep intake of breath when my hand pushed underneath her panties, feeling the firm muscles of her lower abdomen rippling under my hand as it moved deeper into her panties. Finding her patch of soft, curly hair, I combed my fingers through the patch several times, savoring the feel, before my hand continued its journey. The outline of my hand showed its path inside her panties as it slipped down between her legs prompting a whimpering, "Yes, ohh!"

I could immediately feel her sopping wet panties on the back of my hand. Her whole pussy was soaking in her slippery juices which told me that the continual up and down of her arousals had worked. With my hand completely covering her pussy, her hips rose off the couch to press into my hand. I started working my hand in a small circular pattern feeling the engorged lips softly pliable under my fingers. My rubbing had gotten her hips rocking side to side and a cascade of moans filled the air.

Her swollen outer lips yielded to my probing fingertips allowing them to easily slip into her warm wetness bringing a groaned, "Ahh," to her lips. Two fingers found her opening, effortlessly entering her, finding her warm, slippery and soft inside. Her labored breathing continued as I twisted my fingers around inside of her to get them nice and wet, her lubricant clinging to my fingers. She arched and tensed, panting out sharp, shallow breaths as my fingers probed inside of her but to her continued frustration, I then pulled my hand all the way out of her pants.

She was watching me as I held my fingers up to the light, her wetness thick and dripping down my fingers, glistening in the light. I spread my fingers apart making a shiny string stretch between my fingers showing her how sticky wet she had become. Holding my fingers up to my nose, I inhaled the fragrant aroma of her pussy. Her eyes opened wide and her face took on a surprised look as my fingers neared my mouth to get a taste of her pussy. She reached up and grabbed my wrist and shaking her head no.

I pulled my wrist out of her grip and smiled down at her as I said, "You don't know how much I have wanted to taste your pussy."

My response prompted a surprised gasp from her lips. Sliding my fingers into my mouth triggered her to suck in another startled breath. Relishing the slightly salty, clean taste of her pussy, my lips closed around my fingers so that I could strip her juices onto my tongue, savoring the taste of her for a few moments before pulling my fingers from my mouth to let her watch as I licked my fingers clean.

She was completely under my spell now as she automatically lifted her butt up as I hooked a thumb under each side of her jeans, pushing them off her hips to just below her knees, exposing her naked female form. Her first instinct was to over herself with her hand, but I moved it out of the way so that I could view her naked midriff. It was so enticing and sexy, her belly button drawing the eyes down across her flat, toned abs that narrowed down to the trimmed, black patch of hair guarding the top entrance of the V made by her spread legs. I love that view of a woman.

Her hips bucked when my hand slid back through her pubic patch to reach back down between her legs. I could smell the scent of her excitement as the warm wetness engulfed my hand once again, running a finger down each swollen outer labium. They were engorged, soft and slick under my fingertips as I stroked them up and down the full length of her vulva. As I rubbed up and down her pussy it was like ratcheting open her legs such that within a brief time the foot of one leg was on the floor and the other leg was on top of the couch back, legs spreading as wide as the panties and jeans around her knees would allow.

Searching out her clit, my fingers pressed into her wet slit, sliding up till I found the hard, little nub of her clit prompting her to breathe out a loud sigh and her hips to jump. I tried different things, circling my finger around her clit, tapping on her clit and lightly rubbing it to bring about the conclusion that she just loved having her clit touched any which way. As my finger gently rubbed her clit, her hips curved off the couch, her hands clutching my arm as moans of pleasure echoed in the air. I was so entranced by her reaction to having her clitoris fondled that I almost pushed her over the edge into an orgasm, stopping just in time.

Wanting to bring her arousal down just a notch I slid a single finger back down between her inner labia till my finger lay across her opening. My finger was not inside of her but just lying there blocking her entry way. It just sat there frustratingly still, not moving till her arousal subsided somewhat. She panted out a breathy plea, "Oh god please don't stop."

She just laid there whimpering for me to continue but my finger was still touching but not moving. Lifting her hips in an attempt to press her pussy against my finger, I finally wiggled my finger side-to-side bringing a gasp and a twisting tremor to her hips.

I sent a flood of sensations through her by pushing about two knuckles of my finger inside her, swirling it against the inside walls of her pussy and then pulling my finger back out far enough so that her inner lips molded around my finger before wiggling it side-to-side again. As I repeated this routine, I believe it was driving her crazy, a flood of sensations just piling atop one another but not allowing them to be released.

Switching once again, I pushed two fingers as deep inside her as my fingers would reach. She arched her pelvis, pushing her pussy against my hand to drive my fingers in deeper. I then started a rocking motion with my hand, rocking my hand forward to push my fingers inside of her and rocking my hand back to press the heel of my hand against her clit. I continue this rocking back and forth to finger fuck her to a finale, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm but still not letting her finish.

I brought her to the edge two more times, each time I said, "Do not cum yet. I want you to hold back."

She desperately panted with her words dragged out, "Ahhh. Please... don't stop. It is too much; I am going to explode."

I rocked my hand again bringing her almost there again before stopping and saying, "Hold it. Keep it in."

She cried out in ragged breaths, "No, No, No. I cannot hold any longer."

Letting her come down one notch off the edge for a moment, I pushed her back to the edge again by rocking my hand a couple of times and stopping.

Pleading again, "Ohh. This is so hard."

Her breathing was deep and fast as if she had run five miles, beads of sweat glistening on her forehead, her whole body was quivering, so I knew she was getting close to exhaustion from the ups and downs of her arousal so rocking my hand a few more times finally brought her over the top into an orgasm.

She let out a final groan and her whole body just shuddered. It seemed like her orgasm lasted for a full minute of intensity. Her legs pushed up, lifting almost her entire upper torso off the couch in a stiff plank, her body trembling before collapsing back onto the couch. Her hips convulsed several times with aftershocks sending tremors across her stomach. Her orgasm just continued to ripple throughout her body for some time till she finally just laid there out of breath, exhausted. I could see her naked stomach rising and falling in rhythm with her heavy breathing and her rapid heartbeat pulsing through the vein on her neck.

She laid there a long time just staring into space as her breathing and heart finally started to slow down. She finally turned her head to look at me and said, "What did you do to me? I have never felt anything like that before."

I replied, "What? You have never had an orgasm?"

She hesitantly responded, "Never..."

Nikki glanced downwards but I knew that she had more to say so I waited until she continued, "Never with a man."

I said, "That is terrible. You have never given yourself an orgasm?"

A blush was flooding her face as she turned her head away from me. She replied quietly, "Only a few weak ones. Nothing like I just felt."

I touched her face and turned it towards me. "Look at me Nikki," I said.

Softly caressing her face, she shyly looked up into my eyes as I continued, "There is nothing to be ashamed of about sex. It is one of our most basic needs and it provides the intimacy which is the glue of any romantic relationship. All you needed was for someone to just concentrate on you, focus on just your needs without any other expectations. It is as simple as you need foreplay to awaken, to arouse your sexual self. You have just never gotten that before."

Her eyes shifted left as past experiences filtered through her mind and she responded, "Nobody has ever touched me like you have done."

She surprised me when she looked back into my eyes and said, "Did you really mean it when you said you wanted to taste...," Glancing down before continuing, "Me?"

I replied, "Of course. I have imagined what it would be like to nibble up the inside of your thigh till I could inhale the aroma of your sexual arousal while knowing that you were looking down your body at my head between your legs, your fingers twined in my hair as you guided my tongue to where it felt best."

She nibbled on her lower lip for a few moments before saying, "You have thought about it before?"

I replied, "I have fantasized about doing that with you several times."

Nikki was still looking down as she took in a deep breath before her lips parted to let out a long, quiet exhale. I had sparked another arousal in her. Her eyes flicked up to mine as soon as my hand touched her thigh. She took in another deep breath as my hand began sliding up the inside of her leg. When my hand touched her pussy, her hips jumped, and she sucked in a gasp.

Pressing my hand against her pussy with a naughty smile I said, "Hmmm, what did I find here? Someone still seems to be steaming hot."

She took in several half breaths before just saying, "Oh god."

I rubbed her pussy for a few seconds more to get her going and then stopped before saying, "I wonder if somebody wants something rubbed again?"

She panted, "Please don't stop."

Giving her a teasing smile, I said, "Stop what?"

Her quick response was, "Rubbing."

I could not resist so I said, "Where?"

She lifted her hips to my hand as she whined, "You know where."

I gave her an innocent, questioning look and said, "No I don't."

The blush has started to flood her face again and she glance away as the words came out of her mouth rapid fire, "My vagina."

I burst out laughing and said, "We are not in the doctor's office for god's sake. Not the answer I was looking for."

She had sucked in her upper lip in an attempt not to giggle. Being the evil man that I am, I tapped on her clit a couple of time sending an immediate jolt of voltage through her groin area. She pushed her pussy towards my finger as she pleaded with me to continue.