A Woman Knows... Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on the couch together for a long while, kissing and caressing each other. It was nearing time for her secretary to come back from lunch, so we cleaned up a bit and dressed in our clothes. We talked for awhile and out of curiosity I asked her where she got the name "Eve".

She smiled and said, "It's actually my middle name. I like it better than Kathryn, so that is what I go by." I smiled back and agreed that is was better, much sexier.

"Well Dr. Marlow... how much is this "visit" gonna cost me?" I said giggling.

"It's on the house as long as you promise to come back." She replied with a smile.

And that I did... I do. I see Eve... Dr. Marlow once a week now. My bad dreams have been replaced with good ones of her. I told Pierre all about my visit with Eve and like I thought, he was very turned on about it. He joined us the following week for a "show". Life is good now, and I am happy as ever.

So, in all I guess she was right.

A Woman really does know...

12