Amy, My Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers

"The short answer is I spent a lot of time in front of the camera when I was young, so it seemed natural at some point to just move behind it." She managed to insinuate her thigh between mine as we danced. I could feel her mound pressing into my thigh along with the swell of her breasts. She felt me respond with my own swelling - there was no way to hide it.

"You were a model?"

"Yes... but not like you think." she said teasingly. "You know, I've watched you change from boy to man in the last few years, Blaine, and there's been a big change in the last couple of months. Are you and the other CB's fucking each other?" she whispered into my ear. She rubbed her crotch against mine using exaggerated hip movements as we danced.

I tilted my head back at the question, looking at her with a smirky smile, not answering.

"Don't be surprised. I can see the recent attitude changes in you and your friends. I'm concerned for you Blaine, because you've always been a favorite of mine." She continued pressing her crotch against my growing erection, staring into my eyes as she did it. "Are you allheaded up to a room later, like most of your classmates?"

"Yeah, Amy got us a suite for later. And don't be concerned for me, my life is just fine."

"Perhaps I'll stop by the room later to that my favorite students are okay," she said as the music trailed off.

"Yeah, sure. Make it early, though; we probably won't answer the door later," I said with a wink.

"Don't worry, and thanks for the dance!" she said sashaying away, leaving me with an aching hard on.

The Suite

Charlie and I marveled as we explored the suite. This was new for us and it was pretty nice: TV, VCR, small stereo, mini-bar, two bedrooms toward the back and a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi-style bathtub for two. There were two small suitcases on one of the beds. We got comfortable in the sitting area of the suite and had cokes and snacks from the serve mini-bar while we chatted. We felt very adult and responsible as we steered clear of the available liquor.

Amy then announced: "In the pursuit of 'science,' Lucy and I are going to stage a little fashion and fantasy show for you two. Our fantasies include naked guys, so we're going to remove all your clothes," Amy said with a wicked smile. "That way we'll be able to gauge your response more accurately. And once you're naked, you are not allowed to touch yourselves! Clear? Blaine, crank up the thermostat so you don't get cold."

"Charlie, sit there. Everything comes off!" Lucy demanded. They proceeded to remove our prom tuxes, shoes, socks, and underwear, then gave us a smooch before they both disappeared into the bedrooms, shrugging off their prom dresses.

"I think Lucy is a nymphomaniac," Charlie confided as we sat feel a little exposed and vulnerable. "Every moment we're alone, she's on me: in the car; studying at her place; even once in school!"

"I know what you mean. I think Amy's a nympho too. Maybe it's a contagious disease?"

"Seriously man, Lucy talks about sex constantly: how sensual Amy is and how Amy helped open her eyes to sex; that she feels turned on all the time; how a woman can pleasure herself; how she loves the sight of an erection; oral sex. It's scary!"

Before I could respond, Amy started up the stereo - a slow, danceable instrumental. Lucy entered wearing her prom heels, thigh-high lace-topped stockings, a pale yellow, transparent baby doll nightie tied at the neck, and matching thong panties. "I know everybody thinks I'm a wholesome, studious, goody-two-shoes, but in my fantasy I'm a slut and a tease, so please play along; especially you Charlie" she instructed.

She strutted around the room, then stepped up onto the coffee table in front of the sofa where Charlie and I both sat naked, trying to keep our hands out of our laps. Her large breasts stood out prominently under the sheer fabric. She did slow hip rolls and little spins mostly in front of me. We both smiled up at her cute round face, large breasts, and her creamy ass cheeks spilling out either side of the thong. After her little show, she stepped off the table and stood directly in front of Charlie.

"What do you think of this fabric? Is it smooth enough? Feel here," and she thrust her right hip out for him to touch. He stretched out his hand and placed it against her hip. "Leave your hand there," she told him and started slowly turning, making his hand slide along from her hip, to her right ass cheek, across her full buttocks to her left cheek, left hip and finally stopping with his hand against her lower belly. Charlie's dick was responding.

"Well, maybe it is smooth enough," she cooed, staring at his growing erection. Then she bent down in front of him, sticking out her breasts, "Could you feel the fabric on top to see if it's the same quality as the bottoms?" She grabbed both his hands and cupped them to her breasts. "Is it the same? Move your hands around so you're sure. Pinch my nipples. Oh yes, rub them more. Yes, like that!" Then her hands dropped to his swelling erection and she stroked it as she continued, "Well, is this outfit okay?"

"Yes, yes it is," he croaked while his penis arched upward. She smiled at his cock standing at attention, then let go, directing her attention to me. By now, my cock was growing hard. It wasn't so much the revealing clothes as her attitude and sexy patter.

"Oh my, I think I'm getting wet! Would you see if that's the case, Blaine?" she said, teasing. She stood back up on the coffee table with her back to me, spread her legs and bent down sticking her ass toward my face. "Feel between my legs... with your tongue." I looked at Charlie, his eyes and mouth shocked wide open. I knelt down behind her, put both hands on her hips, and pulled her to my face.

"Hey!" Charlie protested, but Lucy told him to just sit still. She'd made a lot of progress in just a few short weeks.

I smelled strawberries as I slowly licked along the moist crotch of the flimsy panties while Lucy looked at me upside down from between her own legs. I pushed on the material with my tongue, getting further into her vagina while she got even wetter. She had a breathless, wild look on her face when she finally stood up. Charlie was incredulous but still excited. His big cock bobbed between his legs as he sat there.

"You've both been very helpful and your response is appreciated!" she said licking her lips while staring at our hard cocks. She strutted around the coffee table, breasts bouncing, slinging her cute round butt from side to side. Then she sat down between us, reached into our laps and gripped our erect dicks in her soft, warm hand.

"I don't think we have to worry about your response to us anymore!" she said, softly stroking us both.

"I know that a cheerleader is 180 degrees from my school identity, but it's my fantasy," Amy said as she entered wearing white socks, tennis shoes, a cheerleader skirt, and the tightest white cotton sweater imaginable. It barely reached her navel. No bra, no music, but she had pom poms! We could see her very erect nipples pointing darkly through the sweater.

She actually made up a stupid cheer, bouncing and kicking. "Give me a 'C' ... Give me an 'O' ... Give me a 'C', ... Give me a 'K'! What do we love to suck? COCK! SUCK COCK! SUCK COCK!" She giggled the whole time, bouncing up and down. She was wearing the tight white, sexy panties she'd bought a couple of months ago when we first discovered how much of an exhibitionist she was.

Standing there giggling over her dirty cheer, she undid the little skirt and flipped it aside. She was a sex fantasy standing there in the tight sweater and panties. "Give me a 'C' ... Give me an 'L' ... Give me an 'I' ... Give me a 'T' Lick my clit! Lick my clit! It's more fun than English lit!" she yelled, bounding around in front of us, giggling hysterically.

Then she did some things that we never see cheerleaders do. She turned on the stereo, this time a slow, thumpy tune - by Prince, I think. She repositioned the coffee table in front of us so it was perpendicular to the sofa. She sat on the end of the table right in front of Amy and spread her knees wide apart. She looked down at her own pussy and ran her middle finger along her wet slit. "I think more students would attend pep rallies if the cheerleaders got attention this way," she said.

She laid all the way down on her back with her feet on the floor and started writhing, lifting her hips off the table, moaning in time to the music, showing us her pussy and pinching her nipples through the sweater. She stroked her pussy through the panties and moaned, "Mmmmhh ... Mmmmhh ... Mmmmhh," as she worked her finger up and down her wet slit. Charlie's hand had sneaked its way between Lucy's own widespread legs while I put my arm around her, draping my hand over her shoulder to squeeze her breast.

Charlie and I gaped and out of the corner of my eye I noticed Lucy staring too, while still slowly stroking our cocks and licking her lips. Amy lifted her hips high, then pulled the crotch aside and stuck her finger in her wet cunt. "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh, my pussy is lonely, my mouth is lonely. Please, Charlie help me!" she whined in a little girl's voice. She sat up and beckoned him over.

Charlie stepped in front of Amy, both of them sideways to Lucy and me on the sofa. "Put your hands on your hips, Charlie," Amy ordered quietly, and then gripped his big cock. She moved it around to plant wet, noisy kisses on the head, underside, and top. She held it up against his belly and licked the underside of his shaft starting at his balls until she reached the large, mushroom head and sucked it into her mouth. Lucy and I watched her begin Charlie's very succulent blowjob.

She cupped his balls, massaging them as she worked as much of the shaft into her mouth as would fit, and then slowly drew back her head, exposing the big, glistening shaft and then sliding it back in. She was clearly enamored of his big penis, caressing it lovingly as she sucked with her eyes closed.

Lucy was transfixed, watching Amy repeatedly suck Charlie deep into her throat. I decided to act.

"Climb up here, Lucy" I said and encouraged her onto my lap, with her back to me, both of us slouching on the sofa. "Spread your legs." I reached my arms under hers and lifted her legs so they were on the outside of mine, exposing her pussy with the transparent little thong thing covering so that Charlie could see clearly.

"Do you like watching?" I asked as I started rubbing her tits with my palms. She shook her head 'Yes'. I wet my fingers and reached under the nightie to pinch and stroke her nipples, sliding my fingers around her breasts. I worked my way down to her panties and stroked her slit with my middle finger. "Look at Charlie while I finger you. Show him how good it feels." She thrust her hips up and back against my finger while she smiled at Charlie now staring at Lucy's widely exposed crotch.

The narrow crotch of the thong was getting swallowed into her juicy cunt, so I pinched the now-exposed lips between my fingers, spreading them apart for Charlie as Amy continued her wet worship of his cock. I gently rubbed and stroked her pussy lips with my fingers. Then I pulled the crotch aside and slid my finger deep into her and worked it in and out. With my other forefinger, I delicately rubbed her clit until she started to gasp and thrust hard against my active fingers, very close to orgasm. Charlie began to thrust harder, fucking Amy's mouth as he began to cum.

"Ugh! Ugh!" groaned Charlie and "Ah!, Ah! Ah!" squeaked Lucy as both came. Suddenly there was movement to my right and then a bright flash of light.

"I think I framed that so all four of you will be included!" said Miss Verdant.

"Oh my god! How did you get in here!? How long have been here!? What are you doing here!?" We all yelled at once, as her camera quickly flashed twice more snapping Charlie's dribbling cock falling out of Amy's dribbling mouth, then my wet fingers slipping out of Lucy's wet cunt. We were panicking!

Miss Verdant

"Calm Down! Calm Down," she said as we separated, unsuccessfully trying to cover up. "I'm here because Blaine invited me, but I admit I'm late, sorry. It was easy to convince the desk clerk I was Mrs. Jorgenson and I'd forgotten my key. I snuck in to make sure that my favorite Photography Club members were safe."

"Blaine?" the three others said in unison, glaring at me.

"I didn't let her in!" I exclaimed, shrugging my shoulders.

"I have to leave," Charlie said, moving toward his pile of clothes.

"Oh, no Charlie, please stay," said Miss Verdant, walking over to him. "I'm sure you wouldn't want your parents to see the photographs I took, would you? So let's continue to enjoy the evening. I want to continue to watch – no, participate in - your fashion and fantasy show."

"Wait a second!" I protested, "You didn't just come in now. How long were you watching?"

"Since you started. You know I was suspicious, Blaine. So I sneaked in rather than knock. You four really surprised me! I hadn't realized how far along the CB's had come in their sexual discovery."

Now I was no longer fearful - Miss Verdant had me intrigued. "What did you mean when you said 'participate' earlier?"

"I meant participate. Like this," and she undid the top button of her blouse. "Please put the music back on and sit on the couch - all of you." Charlie got the music started again and we sat as she slowly undid the next button, revealing the top curve of her breasts. Lucy and Amy perked up when she said, "Girls, watch what I do, you may learn something."

In time to the music Miss Verdant spun slowly around and around, each time with another button of her silky blouse undone. The open front revealed a lacy, low cut bra. When she reached her waist, she undid the button and the zipper on her skirt, again in time with the music. She wriggled it down to her feet, slipped it off with her back to us, and threw it onto a chair. She had on a garter belt and thong panties that revealed beautiful, tanned butt cheeks. Tanned!

It was apparent that Miss Verdant was experienced. She'd done this before - lots. The blouse slipped off her shoulders and Charlie and I both began to stiffen seeing her tits - so large they spilled over the top of her bra. She turned her back on us again, her hands reached back to undo the clasp, and her arms held the cups in place as she faced us again. She smiled at us standing there in skimpy thong panties, hose, garter and heels. She stared into my eyes as she lowered the bra.

All four of us gasped. Her breasts could get her a centerfold spread in any skin magazine. Large, dark areolas and thick nipples that capped conical, pendulous breasts. They swayed and jiggled erotically as she moved.

"Amy, Lucy, come up here beside me," she said. The girls got up and stood anxiously on either side of her. "When you have your back to your audience, you use your ass to tease them, like this," and she spread her legs, touched her toes, then shifted her weight from left foot to right showing them how to grind their asses suggestively.

She showed them how to strut in a way that made even Amy's small tits bounce. She showed them how to spin around without falling down. They laughed at themselves as Miss Verdant's lesson continued. She was bountifully sexy, limber and graceful.

"Where did you learn to do that, Miss Verdant?" Charlie asked.

"My Aunt taught me," she answered, enigmatically.

"Obviously, there's more to it," I prompted. "Tell us about it." She paused for several seconds, looked at each of us and started talking.

"My mother's sister was an exotic dancer who got me into the business when I was fifteen. She was only 19 herself at the time. Anyway, I developed early and lied about my age. Big tits and a winning personality got me a job at the club where she danced. My family had little money and it was a way for me to provide for myself. She taught me a lot about stripping, about the money, about staying safe, being careful. I was grateful to her, but clubs are a rough business and I wanted out as quickly as possible."

"So, one of the regulars at the club knew someone who knew a photographer, and to make a long story short, at the age of seventeen I was posing for skin magazines. And not the nice ones like Playboy or Penthouse. I made some good money with my body, but you're not a teenager forever. I began learning from one of the photographers until I was assisting him on shoots, and later I did a lot of the shoots on my own. I married the guy, went to school, became a teacher, got divorced, and here I am."

"So why are you here Miss Verdant?" Charlie asked innocently. He got an honest answer.

"Charlie, I like you. I like all of you. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little sexy fun before you go off to college?" she said gently dragging her fingernails along his cock. "I enjoy sex and would appreciate an experience with young studs ... and young women like you." She was staring seductively at Amy as she spoke. I was delighted with this answer!

"Oh. Oh, I see. Umm ... You mentioned that you posed for what you called 'skin' magazines. I assume that meant you posed nude?" Charlie asked, again the innocent amongst us.

"Oh, much more than just nude. I could tell you stories, but it would be easier to show you, wouldn't it?

Miss Verdant lay down on her side on the sofa looking at Charlie and me. She spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties into a little cloth rope that separated her pussy lips into two large, distinct, puffy mounds. They had to run 5 inches from her mound till they disappeared at her anus - very long, darkish pink, and more prominent even than Mrs. Jorgenson's. And no pubic hair anywhere.

Miss Verdant wet her fingers and repeatedly painted saliva onto those reddish-pink lips until they were glistening. In my young life this was the sexiest-looking pussy I'd ever seen.

She lifted her right leg straight up toward the ceiling and said, "Amy, take my camera and frame the best shot you can. Take it from near my left foot with my crotch in the center, framed between my thighs. Yes, there. Now, if I prop myself up you should be able to include my breasts and my face. Have you got it?"

"Yes, Miss Verdant."

"You start shooting and I'm going to keep changing my position until we run out of film." She was still staring at Charlie and me, smiling seductively.

'Click - whir - click - whir.' Amy took two shots while Miss Verdant worked the panties even tighter into her crotch. Several more clicks, whirs and flashes occurred as she pulled the crotch of panties aside and spread her legs even wider, still smiling at us. She spread her meaty pussy lips apart with her fingers and Amy took 4 or 5 more shots. Then she rocked back and removed the panties. When she rolled back forward she pointed at Amy, patting the sofa next to her.

"Sit here next to me and we'll make some really dirty pictures. Just follow my lead. And Blaine, you take the shots after we get started." Amy looked slightly nervous about joining Miss Verdant on the sofa, but her curiosity overcame any anxiety she felt. As she sat down Miss Verdant pulled her head down toward her left breast.

"Stick out your tongue for the camera and lick my nipple," she ordered Amy. "Blaine, have you got this framed? Now put your hand on my breast Amy, and pinch my nipple while you suck the other. Ooh, yes, that's it. Blaine?" I came out of my trance watching them on the sofa and started snapping.

"Lucy, sit here on the other side," she said, pointing. Miss Verdant then pulled Lucy's head to her right breast. Lucy looked nervous but went along with Miss Verdant.

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers