Amy's Smile Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should go home." She murmured, but she rested her head into the crook of my shoulder and sighed. "This is nice though; I always wanted a big brother."

She was right; it did feel nice, comfy. I found myself getting drowsy too - or something like that. I could smell the traces of some clean smelling shampoo in her hair; I moved my head closer and let her dark strands tickle my nose. I reached around her and pulled her tighter and her bony butt snuggled up to my crotch and my hard...

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

I must have looked like Linda Blair in the Exorcist, because I levitated getting off that bed. I know my head spun around a couple times.

"Charlie, what's wrong?"

Amy sat up. She wore the expression of a woman who suddenly realizes they're all alone in the house with the mad killer.

"Uh... uh..." I said succinctly, I ran my hands through my hair and tried to think of something to say. "I uh, I have to go to the bathroom."

Oh, that was smooth.

"Oh." She relaxed, and lay back down which put her face right at crotch level.

And my cock, always being such a friendly fellow, stood up and waived hello. Even someone as inexperienced as Amy, couldn't miss the greeting.

"Ohhhhh!." She whispered again, and blushed from the top of her head to... Well, I don't know how far down the color went and I had no intention of finding out.

"I'll be back in a minute," I left a cloud of smoke behind me as I fled that room. Okay dust. Why vacuum, when you can't see the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit," I moaned in perfect rhythm as I banged my head on the bathroom tile.

I mean I liked Amy okay, especially now that I knew what a spectacular cook she was; but I'd only been kidding when I said I'd be willing to father her children. Besides, she was a sweet kid; I didn't want to be the one to fuck her up more than she already was. Especially, not literally.

I stopped hurting myself and rested my bruised forehead against the cool tile. I'd lost my hard-on as soon as I gotten away from the scene of the almost crime. How long had it been since I'd gotten any? Too long, if I could get turned on by a one browed girl with elf ears and the body of a eleven year old boy.

There was a timid rap at the door.

"Charlie?"

Jesus, there it went again. One word from that childish little voice, and my cock was doing his, always stand for a lady, routine. Except, he wasn't being a gentleman.

"I'll be out in a minute." Or an hour, if this keeps up. Ow, bad pun.

"No, that's okay I just wanted to tell you I was leaving."

Smart girl - there was nothing wrong with Amy's survival instincts. But the glow of my watch told me it was already after midnight, and this wasn't the neighborhood for a woman to be out in alone late at night. Besides, I thought, I hadn't seen her car when I'd come in so she'd probably had to park a ways away.

"Wait," I sighed, "I'll walk you."

I ran water and did a quick splash to my face, though that wasn't the area of my body that needed a cold shower. I looked down and addressed my crotch."

"And you, can just knock this shit off."

"What?"

I opened the door. She was standing right on the other side of it; I ran right into her.

Oh God.

"Nothing." I grabbed her arm. "Come on, let's go." I sounded pissed. I was, but not at Amy.

"You don't have to do this."

"Of course I do."

She pulled her arm away from me, stopped and hung her head.

"Now what?" I was back to running my hands through my head. I was almost frantic to get her out of the house. Or lay her down on the carpet, and have my way with her.

"I just wanted to say that even though you're angry with me now, I really appreciate you inviting me to dinner and talking to me and all. I'm sorry I screwed it up by being such a wet blanket."

I could not belief my ears. First, I had made a pig of myself over a meal she had prepared, and no doubt bought. Then, I'd yelled at her about things that were absolutely none of my business, making her cry - several times. Finally, I had topped off this entire gala evening by getting so freaked out by even the thought of having sex with her, that I'd locked myself in the bathroom. And she was apologizing to me? Oh brother, did she need a life or what.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I couldn't let her go home thinking that she'd somehow been at fault for this evening's fiasco. "Amy, I am not mad at you."

"Really?"

"Really." I tipped her head up with my fingers. "I'm embarrassed, that's all."

"I don't understand."

Oh shit. I had no doubt that was the truth, Amy wasn't playing coy; Amy didn't have a coy bone in her body.

"Yeah well..." I tried to think of some way of saying this without giving either of us a heart attack. Sometimes honesty can be a real bitch. "The thing is Amy, when we were lying in bed together; I developed this problem."

I watched her face as the topic now under discussion registered in her brain. It was real easy to do; I just watched the flush on her cheeks get redder and redder. By the time it sunk in all the way, her face looked like she'd spent about nine hours in a tanning booth.

"That's right, Peanut, you got me excited."

Her eyes widened.

"Me?"

Her eyes dropped, then shot back up as she realized where she was looking. Hot coals didn't glow as bright as Amy's face.

"I didn't see anybody else in the room," I reminded her.

"I didn't think it was me that made you; that way."

"What else could it've been?"

"I thought I read somewhere, that it just happens spontaneously sometimes."

I rolled my eyes. "Well yeah, when you're thirteen, but when you get older, you need a little inspiration."

I could not believe we were having this conversation. But it had given me time to think up a great way to get off the hook. That is, if a sleazy, self-serving lie can ever be considered great.

"So when you were lying there and I felt myself losing control, I had to leave so I wouldn't be tempted to try anything with you."

Amy opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off with a lift of my hand.

"Because, even though I don't agree; I still respect your feelings about Liam." I put that last bit in to add some realism. I almost gagged when I said it.

"Uh huh."

So maybe Amy wasn't as gullible as I thought. I tried a little misdirection to take her mind off what I'd just said.

"Listen, I've been thinking, and if you really want Liam then you should go for it."

"Uh huh."

"Here," I took her arm and steered her to the staircase, "I'll explain what I mean while we walk to your car."

At least, the last 5 minutes of strenuous mental activity had calmed down my little friend. Well, maybe not so little. Okay, average.

We grabbed our coats and I hustled her ass outside. The cold air finally convinced little Charlie, once and for all, to stop pretending he was a jack in the box and I started to breath with relative ease again. Then Amy spoke.

"So you were saying?"

Oh damn, I'd been so relieved that my cock had succumbed to a cold induced coma; I'd forgotten I needed to come up with a master plan for Amy's future seduction of Liam. Amy and seduction, those two words just didn't seem to fit well in a sentence together.

"Oh yeah," I could do this, I thought, I've always been good at bullshit. It's the only subject I got straight A's in at college. "Well, I think you could get him if you maybe changed a few things."

We were walking, but Amy slowed down as she thought about what I was saying. God, she was such a trusting little thing. She seemed to honestly believe; I knew what the fuck I was talking about.

"Like what?" She finally asked.

Uh oh. Not, that I couldn't give her a list, a long one. I just didn't want to go for a world's record in making Amy cry.

"Oh, I don't know," I stalled, "maybe try a new look." Get a look was more like it, but like I said, I was trying to be kind. "It might make him take a step back and reevaluate his feelings for you."

Step aside Dr. Ruth.

"Could you be a little more specific?"

Yes, but not in this lifetime. "Jesus Amy, I don't know. I'm no expert."

Okay, I guess Dr. Ruth can have her job back.

"Don't you have any girlfriends who could give you a hand?"

"Not really, and besides, why would they want to do that?"

She had to be joking right? There isn't a woman alive who doesn't itch to get her hands on a Cinderella like Amy. Most of my childhood was spent listening to my sisters talk about some poor thing that could be so cute, if only they'd use makeup, cut their hair, lose a couple hundred or so pounds.

Too bad they were up in Milwaukee; they'd have been all over Amy like ants on peanut butter. I'm not saying the results would have been better, frankly I didn't think that was possible, but they would have been different.

Actually, I thought, one call would probably have them down here like a shot. Of course, they'd want to know why I was so interested...

Nope, that wasn't a call I'd be making.

"Isn't there anybody you can think of? Trust me woman like doing this kind of sh... Stuff."

Always obedient, Amy thought about it for a moment. "Well, there is this new girl at work. She's been pretty friendly and I know she's just moved here and doesn't have a lot of friends."

"Great. Ask her. I'll bet she'll be happy to help and you can show her around the city at the same time."

"Okay." Amy sounded like I'd just asked her to walk across the Sahara barefoot - at noon - naked.

"I'll talk to Miriam on Monday."

"Miriam?"

"The girl at work."

Miriam.

Oh great, a Miriam is going do a makeover on Amy. This ought to be real interesting.

We had finally gotten to Amy's car. She got her door open and turned to face me. I knew she was going to thank me again. I scooped her up in my arms and gave her a brotherly hug and kept my hips at a fraternal distance. But the temptation to pull her close was there. God, she was so needy; she really had that kitten thing down pat.

"Thanks for dinner, Peanut." I said to the top of her head. "It was the best meal I've had in a long time."

Amy tilted her head and looked at me with those solemn eyes of hers. She seemed to be puzzled about something.

"Things will work out." I stroked her hair. "They always do."

I loosened my arms and stepped back. Amy turned, and with her back to me she spoke, more to herself, I thought, then me.

"But what if it doesn't. What if...?" Amy stopped in mid sentence and smiled at me. Then she got in her car, turned the key and drove off.

I watched her drive away. For a moment, I almost wished it could happen the way she wanted it to. I stuck my hands in my pockets and headed towards home.