An Inch and a Mile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face covered in her juices, Jim carried her to the couch and eased her on her knees, draping her body over the back of the couch.

He fished her thong out of her crack and held her down as his thick, long fingers met with her wet, dripping pussy. He fingered her, wriggling his fingers into her drenched fuck hole. Then he brought his turgid cock to her hole. He rammed it into her cunt and she shuddered mightily as he fed his entire length in. As he started rolling his hips and working her back and forth, his cock swelled up even more, in her lubricated, hot, contracting fuck hole.

"Oh no. Please take it out and put on a condom at least," she whimpered weakly, even as her hips rolled against the long, thick marauder. Jim only snorted and sank his hands into her curvy hips. Then he started pumping her back and forth on his pole, gazing at his dark meat sliding in and out of her luscious, shaved pussy.

He fucked her harder and she started bawling and rearing, trying to get away, but he kept fucking her until she dropped her face onto the couch. Then he pounded her hole so hard and fast that his cock was squeaking in her. Connie bit her lower lip as she thought he would tear her in two. All she felt was a burning sensation. He fucked her hard for so long that she lost all sense of time.

Then he slowed it down and started pumping his hips in smooth, rhythmic motions and it stared feeling good. He pulled out to keep just the fat tip in her pussy mouth and started rolling his hips, as if he was dancing, and it felt so good. She thought he had connected live, high voltage electrical wires to the sensitive nerve endings in the mouth of her cunt. Her body shuddered mightily as she was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure. She started moaning and tossing her head.

Jim fucked her in gentle, smooth, oiled strokes that kept going deeper and deeper and she could feel her pussy tunnel screaming with joy as he filled it up and stretched it. He first orgasm hit her unawares. She suddenly felt tiny fireworks popping in her cunt and she moaned into the couch. Jim intensified his thrusts, and started banging his cock into her, ramming it to the farthest depths of her moist vagina.

Connie jammed her eyes shut as the fireworks now covered her whole body and even exploded in her head. She cried and banged her fists into the back of the couch as she came harder and harder. Her pussy was now clenching so tightly around his meat that he had to push hard, just to enter her. But that didn't seem to bother Jim, he just yanked on her hips and hammered his big, hard rod into her, causing her to cum more. She came until she was sick of if, sick of he pleasure and the great sensations. Her head flopped onto the back of the couch and she stared with unseeing eyes, her mouth gaping, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, as she gave guttural, animal moans.

Jim chuckled and smacked her cheeks. She wagged them at him weakly, for she could not even tell him how grateful she was that he fucked her so good.

Jim kept his cock embedded in her as he let her recover. He gazed at his thick, dark meat in her bald pussy, stretching her engorged, swollen lips so beautifully. Her puckered asshole was protruding and winking and he found it so alluring. He licked his thumb and rimmed around her hole. Her hips twitched. He stroked it lightly, and she moaned. When he started easing his knuckle inside, she jerked and shook her head frantically.

"No please. Not there!"

"Don't worry, I just wanna stroke you. Relax!" he eased a knuckle, then another and another one into her, until his whole thumb was buried in her.

Jim started pumping her slowly back and forth. He started fucking her again, at a leisurely pace, and his long, thick meat felt so good, sliding in and out of her hole, that she had to roll her ass and fuck him back. His thumb in her asshole was really exciting her.

"o-o-o-o-o!" she moaned, arching her back.

Connie dropped her head to the couch and moaned silently, enjoying the thick man meat that was fucking her pussy, slowly, deliberately. She forgot everything else and concentrated her mind on every inch sliding out and then sliding back deep into her and it was so maddening. She started throwing her ass back at him. He grabbed her cheek with his free hand, sinking his fingers into it, using it to yank her hard onto his meat as he plunging it deep inside her dripping, hungry twat.

Connie gave a prolonged, agonized, animal groan. The wild arousal she had felt as she sucked his cock and frigged her clit returned, only it was a thousand fold. She almost believed some legions of demons had invaded her body, making her sex crazy. She snarled like an animal and raised herself up on her arms, and then shoved her ass back at him as hard as she could. She groaned like an animal as she ground her hips feverishly.

"That's it. Show me some hot Mexican moves. You like this big Nigga dick huh!"

"Oh yes-s-s-sss!" Connie growled, her face twisted in a fierce grimace. She started pumping her ass up and down, round and round, back and forth, fucking herself lustily on his dick.

"Si! Si! Ai Si!!!" she wailed and some other stuff in Spanish as she pumped her ass harder and harder against his cock. Jim started pulling his hips back only to hammer them into her as she lunged at him. It was if they both wanted her gutted.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum hard Jim. Real hard!!!!" she cried in agony, her face in a hideous, animal grimace.

"Cum for me baby! Let that pussy explode around my cock!" Jim said in a thick voice and pulled back, then he gave a hard, mighty thrust that send his dick head banging deep inside her body! Her hole clenched violently around his dick and then her hips were bucking out of control and she was punching the back of the couch with her fists as she bawled her lungs out.

Jim grabbed both her hips and started fucking her at break neck speed. Connie bawled and reared violently and trying to leap in all directions. Jim held her down and fucked her harder, deeper, faster, his hips slapping loudly into her ass cheeks as he pumped big, hard meat into her insides, again and again.

She was thrown into the deep throes of an orgasm and he was caught up in her frenzy. At this speed, Jim couldn't last. His orgasm approached rapidly. He lifted her knees off the couch and speared her on his cock, then he held her in place and his cock started leaping in her cunt. He pumped copious amounts of cumm into her hole. His leaping cock was so swollen that Connie felt pain and pleasure. The mixture was maddening and she came yet again on his dick.

After his orgasm subsided, Jim sank on the couch, heaving and wheezing, as she moaned and gasped, feeling his thick cum pouring out of her pussy. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Fuck! That was a hot, mad fuck huh!"

"You tore up my pussy! I wont be able to walk for weeks," she pouted and snaked her weak arm around his sweaty neck. He kissed her again Connie kissed him back and caressed him weakly. Then he finally eased her head on his lap.

He fired up a joint, and stroked her hair affectionately as he smoked. He took several deep puffs and brought the joint to her mouth. She shook her head but he pushed it in. She took several deep puffs.

He pulled her exhaling face to his cock, which was half soft. He rubbed it against her lips. She said she had to go back to work, but Jim pushed his meat along her lips and she started licking. He groaned as he felt her tongue on his entire cock, cleaning it of his cumm and her juices. Then she gobbled his thick head in her mouth and groaned around his throbbing manhood.

Jim reached between her thighs but she pressed them together, saying she was messy and sore. He pushed her face down on his cock, pried her legs apart and cupped her cunt. She was indeed messy from all that sticky cumm and cooze juice. Jim's fingers slithered into her wetness and he stroked her hole, inspiring her to suck his dick even harder.

Jim made her lie on her back and knelt between her thighs. He put her legs on his shoulder and rode her pussy in slow, deep strokes, filling up and stretching her cunt exquisitely with every thrust. He rode her to another gentle orgasm. She came sweetly, her face breaking into a smile as she cooed and mewed. Jim then grabbed her tiny waist in his hands and started pummeling her, like he wanted to split her in two with his cock. The curvy woman had to throw her hand over her mouth to stifle her sharp yelps as she was fucked long and hard. She fell into a state of delirium as the dark man between her thighs started sweating from his furious pumping. It was almost with relief that she took it, as he finally erupted deep in her pussy again. As she felt his cumm pouring deep inside her belly, Connie cried and came again.

As Jim finally pulled his cock out of her stretched hole, it was left gaping, with thick, creamy cumm oozing out of her. He grinned, slid three fingers into her loose hole and scooped up the goo, and then he brought it to her mouth. She blushed and tried to turn away, but he fed his fingers in. She started licking them and suckling on them till they were clean.

Jim kept scooping up the goo and feeding her and she lapped away eagerly. He got so excited that he stood over her and fucked her face again. He knelt before her and stuffed his dick in her gooey slit to lube it. Then he pulled it out and brought it to her ass hole.

"No! Not there!" she yelled, trying to get away. But Jim held her down and pressed his dick into her asshole. It popped and he was in. Connie shrieked with pain.

"All right. Stop screaming and lemme take it out..." he lied and pulled back, only to ram it all the way in. He grabbed her by the throat, choking the maid's screams. Then he started fucking her ass slowly. Connie felt excruciating pain. Jim kept fucking her slowly and her ass muscles finally loosened up around him. Then he started fucking her ass in earnest. Jim pulled his long cock out of her and Connie sighed with relief. But she panicked as he brought his dick to her mouth. She could even smell her ass from it.

"No! No!"

"Suck it, unless you want me to shove it back up in your ass!"

Connie blushed and snorted but she sucked his dick. He fucked her mouth, getting his dick all wet. Then he pushed her on her back and entered her ass again. With her saliva lubing his cock, it was no longer painful. Jim held up her thighs and ordered her to frig her pussy. Connie blushed as he fucked her ass and she worked her clit furiously. As she came all over her fingers, his cock swelled so hard and he fucked her ass fast until he exploded in her bowels.

He pulled his cock out leaving cumm leaking down her thighs. Jim made her suck his balls and cock clean and told her her ass was his. He would fuck her white ass whenever he wanted. Connie didn't seem like she wanted to complain. In fact, he wondered if she even heard him, as she was so busy sucking his dick.

Jim spent the whole following week fucking Connie and turning her out. He would fuck her in the house when Emmi was not around. After work, he would drive her to her apartment in his truck and make her suck his dick on the way. When they got there, he would fuck her holes and stretch them. Connie would always act like she did not want to fuck him any more, but once he got his dick in her hands, mouth, ass or pussy, she went wild. She could not get enough of eating his hole as well, sometimes she used to spread cream all over his crack and lick it up for hours. Then she would tongue and suck his hole till he was heaving and groaning and couldn't even remember his name.

His cousin Rebeca realized that Jim had found some new pussy. Rebeca told him that when she got divorced, she found herself a couple of girls to eat her out, for the cold days when her pussy was itchy. Even on some hot days, it got itchy too. However, she had always thought Connie was some dumb bigot. However, now she heard the sweet Mexican American loved black dick, she came along with Jim to visit her and broke her in to black pussy.

Connie didn't need much breaking in, as she did everything Jim told her, and she had been eating pussy for two years straight. She had never had a black one though, so Rebeca stripped naked, sat back in a chair and spread her legs. Connie crept between the dark chocolate thighs and was fed a tasty, scrumptious chocolate pussy. The Mexican girl sure had skills, she was wriggling her long tongue up in Rebeca's cunt and driving the single mom up the wall. Rebeca squirmed in her chair like she was sitting on a hot stove and called Connie sweet, sexy and wonderful as the young lady looked up at her with her twinkling, dark sultry eyes whilst she devoured her gash and made her clit hard as a pebble. Jim was watching, stroking his cock, then he got horny and let Rebeca suck it as she got plated. Then he sank on his knees behind Connie and fucked her up her tight, Mex ass as she burrowed her tongue deeper into Rebeca's ass. Rebeca came all over Connie's beautiful face, then she called her sexy and sweet like J-Lo and ate the young girl till she was crying tears of joy. She told her to drop by on her day's off and do some eating and munching, on the house, Bitch!!!

After a couple of evenings, Connie then told him that she and her room mate were licking cats. Jim told her he wanted them both, and Connie arranged for him to meet and meat her friend. He had the girls sucking his dick out of each other's holes and drinking his cumm out of each other's well fucked, well used holes.

Jim was distracted for a second, then he put his eyes back on the prize. He wanted to fuck Emmi and have his revenge on Eddie. And his revenge would not just end with him fucking Emmi either. No sir, he had a big ass revenge planned.