An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear the others in their rooms moving about and just as he thought he had better go he was rewarded with another thrilling glimpse.

Mandy came into view again, this time the old boy stepped closer for a better look. He just could not believe it, she had the most incredible body and she was standing there with her back to him in such incredibly sexy lace underwear. His cock hardened as the sneaky old pervert continued to peep on her. The confirmation of seeing her slender toned midriff coupled with her voluptuous curves left no doubt as to what a phenomenal body she truly had.

She turned sideways and started to brush her hair, this was just too much, she looked just like a glamour model in one of his magazines....only even better. From the side her tits looked incredibly huge, beautifully encased in their fine lace cups. Not only that he could see the way her sexy black panties stretched lovely and tight across the two most perfectly shaped ass cheeks he had ever seen. It was all too much, and along with that he still couldn't believe she was wearing stockings and suspenders! Her thighs looked pure perfection sheathed in the silky smooth black nylon, she was an absolute dream. He found himself seriously considering just going in and helping himself to her, the temptation was unbearable.

Just as the thought went through his mind one of the other bedroom doors opened and he quickly turned and darted into his room.

As soon as he got in he couldn't wait another second, his mind was in complete turmoil. He pulled his trousers and underpants down and grabbed his throbbing cock, he had no way of holding back, he was so excited that he couldn't control himself, he could feel himself already starting to come. He pumped his fist up and down on it and dropped to his knees, as he did a huge torrent of spunk instantly spewed from it several feet into the air. With his face contorted as if in agony he continued to pound himself mercilessly. Images of Mandy raced through his mind as he shot load after load of thick creamy spunk all over his carpet, it was an absolute mess. He didn't care though, he had never needed anything as much in his life.

"Oh God, oh God," the desperate old man kept on whispering as he continued to think of her. The last of his spunk spilling all over his hand.

As he calmed himself down he couldn't quite believe how lucky he was to have seen what he had seen, and this was only the first night! there was a whole week ahead of him........this was going to be pure torture, but the most enjoyable torture imaginable.

As soon as he got into bed his mind was full of thoughts of the lovely Mandy again. In no time at all his hand had founds it's way down to his dirty old cock once more. To think this incredibly gorgeous girl was probably now in bed herself just a few yards away. As he thought he began to wonder if she might be playing with herself too right now. To his mind the underwear she wore certainly indicated that she was a horny little bitch. It was just too unbearable for the sex starved old boy and all too soon he found himself shooting more of his load all over his sheets.........................

.........Over the next two or three days it soon became obvious that the first night was pure luck, the old boy hadn't really managed to get any more sneaky peaks, (not through a lack of trying of course). That's not to say he wasn't making the most of her being around. Every chance he got he would have crafty lustful glances at her.

It soon became more obvious to Mandy what was on his mind. Along with the looks she noticed the way he seemed to talk to her. As he got to know her better he grew more and more confident, making subtle but suggestive remarks that grew more crude as time went on. It embarrassed Mandy and all she could do was uncomfortably laugh it off. Of course when it comes to someone like Stan this isn't the best thing to do, her apparent lack of annoyance would only encourage him even more.

Of course he couldn't help himself, he would come down for breakfast after a night in his bed fantasising over her and there she would be.

Her pure sweet face alone was enough to have his imagination running wild. She was just so lovely, he would have given anything to kiss those beautiful full young lips, just the thought of it made his heart melt and his cock stiffen.

His presence made her feel so uncomfortable that she would soon have to get up and leave the table. As she did he wouldn't be able to help himself from staring at her amazing 34FF boobs, he would do it all the time. They were so big and round and he could clearly see just how incredibly firm they were. His toothless old mouth would water as he imagined touching them, something that dirty old men like him of course can only ever dream of.

The others would have found his behaviour quite funny if it wasn't so pathetic, after all did he really think that a gorgeous 20 year old like Mandy would ever be interested in a disgusting old fart like him?

By the third day there Mandy was starting to grow tired of old Stan leering at her constantly, she had had enough of disgusting ugly old men over the last year or so, she certainly didn't need the attentions of another.

The thing she needed was a day out. the following day with the sun shining brightly in the sky the two friends decided to spend the whole day shopping together.

As it was a lovely day Mandy had dressed herself in a teasingly short baby blue pleated skirt. It was so short that it only just covered her extremely shapely cheeks. On top she wore a pale pink t-shirt with a low scooping neck so as to give her generous cleavage a chance to catch the sun. Clinging to her amazing curves it looked almost too sexy for words, her massive boobs stretching it so tight that it left no question as to their tremendous size and shape.

Old Stan awoke and could hear them about quite early and figured that they were obviously going out somewhere. Not wanting to miss seeing Mandy before she went he quickly got out of bed and threw his dressing gown on.

The dirty old creep opened his bedroom door just in time to see her crossing from the bathroom back to her bedroom. "Fuck me!" Stan thought to himself as he caught sight of what she was wearing. She really was testing his will power, he had never seen anything like it, that skirt so short and her top so tight, it was just too much! Within a second his excitement, and his cock, grew.

He went to her bedroom door, he didn't care what she thought, he just had to get another look at her, it was her fault she shouldn't be such a prick teasing bitch!

The lecherous old pervert licked his lips as he gently pushed the door open. He prepared himself for a scream of "get out!" But as luck would have it she had her back to the door making up her bed.

He just stood there with his mouth wide open and a pool of saliva forming in his bottom lip, she was everything he had ever dreamt of, everything he had ever fantasised of, everything he ever wanted. He quickly swallowed as he felt dribble start to run down his chin. His eyes widened as he got a sudden and unexpected treat.

The gorgeous blond 20 year old leaned forward across the bed to smooth out her sheets. As she did her tiny pleated skirt rode up at the back to within an inch of her panties. The dirty old man looked on in total amazement unable to believe what he was seeing. Suddenly she leaned further forward to reach the far side of the bed, as she did he got a flash of white fabric between her legs. It was her panties! Just a teasing glimpse but it was more than enough for old Stan.

Even though he was just a few feet behind her she still had no idea he was there. As she straightened back up Stan was thrilled at what he had seen but had no idea of what was about to come.

She knelt with one knee on the edge of the bed and with her other foot still on the floor she again reached across to the far side. This position though caused her ass to stand proudly up in the air and skirt rode up again, only this time it went higher, much higher. Stan began to tremble with excitement as suddenly her lovely white lace panties came into full view stretched tightly across the most perfectly rounded ass cheeks he had ever seen. He could not believe his eyes, he had never experienced such a thrilling sight. Did she have any idea of the affect she was having on him? Was she doing it on purpose? Did she know he was there?

Of course the answer to all three was no, but that didn't matter. All he knew was he was getting the thrill of his life watching this gorgeous fit young girl unknowingly giving him a full display of what she had hidden under her sexy little skirt. It was too much for a frustrated old boy like Stan, he couldn't control himself, his cock was as hard as hell and he instinctively moved towards her.

As he did the floor creaked and Mandy quickly turned, she was just in time to see him reaching out his dirty old hands towards her. He had dribble running down his chin and his stare was fixed on her ass, she knew that look only too well and in an instant she turned and slapped him across his dirty old face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mandy cried.

With her now facing him he just stared into her swollen cleavage as he again reached his hands out for her. He was mesmerised by those huge tits and was drawn to them like a magnet.

"Get out you pervert!" Mandy shouted as she slapped his hands away.

His eyes were wide with a mad looking stare, it was as if she hadn't even spoke as he again reached for her. Yet again she slapped his hands. She took a step back, as she did she noticed the state of excitement he was in. He had a stiff pole between his legs forming a huge tent in his dressing gown. This instantly struck fear into her, it was something that she recognised only too well.

He licked his around his horrible drooling mouth as he moved towards her still staring at her chest. He seemed to be almost in a trance, it was as if he had no control over himself. "Oh please j....just a quick feel," he pleaded with eyes fixed on their target.

Then all of a sudden Mandy was taken by complete surprise as he went to grab her.

She didn't know what to do and again shouted, "NO GET OUT!"

"Oh please...just for a minute," he went on as he kept coming towards her.

She was too much, it was impossible for him to fight the urges taking over inside him. She had teased him too much, the temptation of this girl was greater than any temptation he had ever known.

Then suddenly he lunged forward and managed to reach around her waist and pull her to him. His breathing was rapid and heavy as he leaned into her trying desperately to kiss her. His mouth disgusted her, surrounded by horrible grey stubble and drooling from the sides he opened it up wide showing her the huge ugly gap where he had no top front teeth.

"Oh please please please," he kept on saying as Mandy fought to push him away. But he was determined as he managed to get his other hand around her waist and now pulled her body up tight against his. He opened his mouth and his dirty slobbering tongue writhed like a snake as he again tried to kiss her. She leaned her head as far back as she could in order to avoid his vile stinking mouth.

"Oh God please, oh please," he puffed through trembling breath. With her making it difficult to kiss her on the mouth he looked down. With her massive tits now crushed against his chest his eyes widened as they bulged upwards from her top.

"Oh God yes!" Stan sighed loudly.

She knew where this was going and fought and fought to push him off but there was no way he was going to let her go.

"Oh I want you I want you I want you," he said quickly over and over as he held her tight. "Ooh come on please please!" He was uncontrollable, the desperation was clear all over his red sweating face, but Mandy was quick. She was wearing shoes with a high heel and before he could get his hands or mouth anywhere else she stamped her heel hard into his foot.

Instantly he let go and jumped back with a shriek of pain. Mandy ran around to the door and out to the top of the stairs. He went after her but he wasn't quick enough. She told him to get away before she called the others.

It seemed to do the trick and old Stan limped back into his own room feeling very angry and even more frustrated. Everything had happened so fast and the desperate old man had even shocked himself. However there was a more urgent situation to deal with. After shutting the door behind him he sat straight down on the edge of his bed and untied his dressing gown. He had the hugest hardest erection he had ever known, and as he grabbed it in his hand he instantly shot torrents of spunk into the air.

He was so excited that it took a good minute or two for him to milk himself dry.......this girl was driving him to levels of desperation and frustration that he had never known.

Meanwhile, after taking a moment to compose herself, Mandy went downstairs, and 20 minutes later both she and her friend went off on their shopping trip..............................

...........................That day they covered miles, they must have gone in every shop in the town. Mandy had put the whole business with Stan out of her mind in the hope that it was a one off. She had realised what he must have seen and wondered if maybe she was somewhat partly to blame. After all she knew the affect she had on men so, on reflection, she wasn't altogether surprised.

The day soon wore on and by the time they had got back to the house they were both feeling completely worn out. They had something to eat and together finished a bottle and a half of red wine before settling down for the evening to watch a film.

Stan spent the whole day in a dream, he couldn't get Mandy out of his head. He needed her so badly, she clearly had no idea what she was doing to him. He would masturbate several more times that day, he couldn't help it. Every time he thought of her he would get so turned on that it became a necessity.

When early evening came and the two friends hadn't returned Stan decided to go out for a few beers.

By the time he returned just before midnight he was quite the worse for wear. He stumbled into the house with his clothes all dishevelled and stinking of booze. He took a moment in the kitchen to compose himself before going into the front room.

As he entered he noticed the television was on but it was talking to itself as both girls had fallen asleep. He stood there a moment waiting to see if either of them would wake up and notice he was there. He couldn't take his eyes off Mandy curled up on the sofa. She had her knees drawn up to her chest and looked just so sweet and lovely clutching the cushion that her head rested upon.

He couldn't believe how these opportunities just kept on presenting themselves to him. He crept across the room towards her and couldn't resist giving himself a little rub through his grubby old trousers as he looked her over. His focus was on the short pleated skirt that draped so teasingly over her shapely ass.

He looked back across the room at her friend and saw fat lump was still sound asleep snoring like a pig. He licked his lips as he turned his attention back to Mandy, he took this golden opportunity to have a good long lingering look at her. Where she was laying on her side he could see the way her massive tits were squashed together which forced them to bulge from her top.

He was thinking all sorts of perverted thoughts, he had rarely ever seen such a perfect specimen of the female form.

Taking great care not to wake her the dirty old man gently sat himself down on the sofa at her feet. His mouth watered as he admired her smooth tanned thighs clamped tightly together. Remembering what he had seen earlier he couldn't resist his lust fuelled urges.

He just had to try and get another crafty look up her skirt, and so with trembling sweaty hands he carefully took the hem of it between his thumb and forefinger. He paused to check they were still both asleep, to wake either of them now was the absolute last thing he wanted. This could get him into all sorts of trouble, but the temptation of what was before him was too much.

Old Stan's heart was pounding in his chest as he very slowly lifted the back of her skirt. He held his breath and chewed nervously on his bottom lip as his eyes widened. This was just so unbelievably exciting for a sex starved old man like Stan, as gradually he exposed more and more.

Inch by inch he lifted it further until he could see the white strip of material between her legs. It was so incredibly thrilling for him and he could feel his cock now throbbing in his smelly old underpants.

He licked his lips as he went to lift it higher, he hoped she wouldn't wake before he got to see her ass in those lovely white lace panties.

"What the........?" Stan jumped at the voice coming from the other side of the room. Mandys friend had woken up and had seen what he was doing. With a guilty expression all over his old face he dropped the hem of Mandys skirt. There was a moment of awkward silence and Stan's eyes narrowed as his expression turned to one of anger. Anger more at having to stop rather than being caught.

They never spoke a word, Stan just gave her an evil glare as he got to his feet and left the room.

Her friend thought for a few moments before deciding that the whole incident was just too weird, not to mention embarrassing, and it would be better not to say anything to anybody about what she had seen........

The next two days were far less eventful for old Stan, the frustration of having to see this gorgeous blond 20 year old with a body to die all the time was so hard. He wanted her so much, his poor old cock was taking the beating of its life. He had such a dirty mind, full of fantasies of Mandy that would only have to see her and he would get an instant erection.

Then an opportunity came along that he could only have dreamt of, something that was going to make him the happiest man alive.

It was now the sixth day of their visit, so with tomorrow being their last full day Stan could see that he had probably had all the luck he was going to get. He spent most of that day just hanging around the house ogling Mandy every chance he got.

The time was going far to quickly for the old man, and as the day came to an end he knew he was going to spend another sleepless night alone in his bed dreaming about Mandy and all the things he so desperately wished he could do with her.

It was just before everyone went up to bed that Stan was walking through the kitchen when he heard a strange noise. He looked around and saw it was coming from Mandy's handbag where she had left it on the table.

Curious, he looked around to make sure nobody was around before opening it up and looking inside. There he saw her phone, it was all lit up and vibrating away to itself. He picked it up and saw she had a missed call and the caller had left a message.

He had no idea why but he pressed the answer button so he could listen to what the message was.

As he held the phone to his ear he checked outside the door to make sure that it was still all clear, that's when he heard the angry voice of the man who had left the message.................

"Mandy, it's Ted, where are you? You didn't tell me you were going away! How long are you going to be? I'm getting a bit tired of this, you seem to forget that I still have copies of those tapes. So call me back!!!"

He stuffed the phone in his pocket just in time. Everyone came through the kitchen and Mandy picked up her bag as they all headed off to bed.

Stan waited about ten minutes before he made the decision to call the mystery man back. He had to, he was just too intrigued by what he had heard, and as luck would have it, it turned out to be the best decision he had ever made.......................