And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, God only helps those who help themselves," Josh snorted "But I ain't seen none of that yet."

"The fuck have you done any old how? You ain't shit neither! Ol' smart ass college boy! Git!"

In his second week, Josh woke up early in the mornings and drove alone to the houses. He would knock on the doors, and the housewives would come out and give him instructions on what they wanted done. He tried to establish eye contact with them, and start easy conversation, but they blocked it.

Chapter 4: Getting out of dodge.

A week after his arrival in Jericho, Josh was accosted on his way from work by deputies Tim and James. They handcuffed him, gave him a few blows in welcome and drove him to a sports gym. Many women from the town were present, dressed in work out clothes. They ranged from teen agers to a couple of grannies. Josh was made to put some heavy padding between his balls and forced to wear orange, jail overalls

The course was called, "Self Defense for Women" and the instructor was his old friend Carrie. Carrie, dressed in a new Kung Fu outfit with a black belt Josh knew she didn't really have, opened by saying she would give them a practical lesson on how to defend themselves from a black aggressor. She pointed out Josh's vulnerable spots, using a billy club borrowed from her admirer, Deputy Tim. As she said she was about to give a demonstration, Deputies Tim and James moved closer with their billy clubs at the ready and growled in whispers that he better not try to be funny.

Carrie then proceeded to kick his balls, knee him, punch him and whatever, causing him extreme pain and humiliation, as the other white women looked on like excited pupils watching the science teacher dissect a frog.

Carrie then made them all line up and take turns at hitting Josh. Josh looked hard into the eyes of the women as they stepped up to hit him. Some averted their eyes, but most ignored his gaze. All of them gave it to him with Carrie giving pointers. Josh was so glad they had been kind enough to pad his balls. It still hurt. His genitals would be so sore, for sure. But they wouldn't be damaged permanently.

As one woman in particular failed to really connect with his groin, Carrie stepped up and said,

"You doing it all wrong Marge. Look, you grab him by the shoulders like this, and swing that knee smoothly, look," Carrie faltered as Josh#s gaze penetrated her eyes for a second. Then she gave a nasty snarl and whipped her knee into his balls, just short of making them burst.

Josh fell heavily to the ground. He gave a loud, sharp gasp, and his body jerked violently. His hands and legs kicked like a dying horse. His eyes rolled back in their sockets. And then he lay still.

Loud gasps went around.

"You killed him!" Marge wailed. Suddenly, all the women were wailing and crowding around Josh in disbelief.

Suddenly, there was a loud, trickling sound. Everybody turned to Carrie. She was trembling like a leaf, her pale face even paler. And she was pissing in her pants, spreading a puddle around her feet.

"Get yourself together Carrie. He is just a Nigga!" Tim said. "And he just playing..." he kicked Josh in the belly, but Josh didn't move.

"Don't hit him you bastard!" Carrie sobbed hysterically and shoved Tim away. She scurried to her knees and grabbed and shook Josh desperately.

"I knew this would happen. She always hits the darkies too hard. Didn't I say it Tracy? Didn't I?" an old woman said and her friend nodded.

"Josh! Wake up! Please wake up. Please... Lord no!" Carrie wailed like a baby....

"Ha ha ha ha...." Josh laughed, unable to contain himself. Everybody exploded with laughter. Carrie exclaimed and then she fell on him like a furious cat. She screamed hysterically that she wanted to kill him, as she scratched, bit and mauled him until the two deputies yanked her off, laughing their asses off.

Josh knew he was in shit as the deputies dragged him to the changing room. They beat, chocked and strangled the hell out of him. They didn't even pretend to be trying out wrestling moves. It was just pure, cold, brutal violence. But at least they kept laughing once in a while, and calling him a funny jigga. He switched off his mind until it was over. When they tossed him out of the patrol car in front of Abe's house, telling him not to be late the following Friday, he crawled straight to bed.

Josh was glad it was week end, so he had enough time to recover from the serious beating. He blocked the experience out of his mind until Sunday, when he was fit of mind and body. Then he did some serious thinking about the assignment.

Josh had a sinking feeling in his gut. What the hell did Professor Michaels mean, saying he should seduce these women and use them to gain access to information and whatever. These women didn't even know he had a dick. They thought he was some brute, something inferior. How the hell was he supposed to seduce them racist trollops. Anyway, he wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. He hated them. Josh felt a pure, searing hatred for them. He would rather kill them than fuck them.

He decided it would be better to fly back home and return the million bucks and find himself a job, far away from this center of black humiliation and subjugation, far away from this white man's heaven and black man's hell. And these stupid, arrogant white women. This was a lost cause and there was no point in wasting a second. It was time to get the hell out of Dodge. To a life worth living. Before Jericho killed him or destroyed him mentally.

He would call Professor Michaels that evening and make traveling arrangements.

Chapter 5: Joshua's Trumpet

Josh told Abe of his decision. Abe didn't say anything. In fact, he seemed relieved. He surprised Josh by telling him he liked him and wished him well.

Josh tried to reach the professor several times to no avail. Abe asked him to go and help a female neighbor of his with repairs.

He showered, threw on a pair of shorts and a wife beater and trainers and walked to a nice, little house down the street. He knocked and the door was opened by a beautiful, black woman in her early thirties.

She had a very pretty, dark, oval face, with big, captivating black-brown eyes. She had a cute, perky nose and thick, full, heart shaped lips that were like dark, succulent, ripe, juicy berries. She had a proud confident air to her. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she wore a bathing robe, like she had just showered.

As she saw Josh, she put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes, like, "What the hell?"

"You Josh huh?" she asked him, with the a critical sneer.

He didn't like it, so he said brusquely, "Uncle Abe asked me to help. But if it doesn't fit to your tight schedule, we can postpone it."

Her sneer didn't disappear, but she gave him a surprisingly firm handshake. "I am Rachel. Come in. How old you any old how?"

"What you need done?"

She asked him to replace some light bulbs and gave him a hammer and nails to fix a door. She disappeared into the kitchen and made supper. When he was finished, she gave him a cold beer and told him to make himself comfortable as she joined him on the porch. They sank into chairs on opposite sides of a small table as she lit a blunt. She exhaled at him and couldn't hide her sneer.

"What's your fucking problem!" Josh exploded, surprising himself by how much on edge he was.

"The hell is Michaels thinking, sending you! Damn! You a mere boy. Why couldn't he send a grown up, mean, gangster type or at least some military dude. Hell!"

"What!" Josh exclaimed. "You are also in The Black Hand?"

"No. But I am the one who asked for their assistance!"

"Well, listen, I didn't ask to be sent here, alright. He asked me. I arrived here, got my ass beat by the fucking Sheriff, got chocked and head butted and shit by some fucking hill billy sheriffs! Fucking Abe is sneering at me all the fucking time. You asked for help, I am here to fucking help, and all you doing is fucking sneer at me. Get your fucking act together, or I am getting the fuck out here!"

She rolled her eyes in this slow, annoying manner and gave a very long "Psst!"

"Yeah, ain't nothing else for a scared little boy to do, now is there, except run? But we have to deal with that shit all our lives. Why don't you just run off, boy!"

Josh jumped to his feet, seething with fury. "Fuck you Naomi! Fuck all you all! You all sitting around allowing them motherfuckers to treat us like fucking 200 years ago. The fuck is wrong wit u all?"

"When you cant deal with something yourself you ask for help from elsewhere. Which is why you here, isn't it? Sorry that us dumb country folk make you feel so ashamed. Go back to New York, where you all live in freedom."

"That's not what I said. Don't twist my fucking words," he snarled. She started laughing, a hearty laughter that made her big breasts jig. "The fuck is funny!"

"Nu'in. Calm down daddy. Here. Take some lift," she passed him the joint. He took a deep puff. She nodded at the chair, flashing him a charming smile and he sat down.

"I met Professor Michaels when I once moved away from here. I returned bout five years ago," she spoke with the long, lazy, charming drawl of the locals and she had a dark, silky voice he liked.

"Why did you come back. I missed my people, and couldn't just leave them to suffer. But its hard living here, once you have tasted freedom. But these my people, my kinfolk. My blood. My family. I got nothing but love for them," she spoke with an honest, simple sincerity that moved him and stirred his passion and his emotions.

"Believe me Rachel, I am going to do all that is in my power to bring these fucking ass holes to their knees. I swear to you, either I will die here, or I will take this place down and set my people free," he said with a blazing passion that surprised and impressed them both. She looked into his eyes and they were blazing with a ferocious light, almost like he was mad.

Rachel found herself believing him. Her mind told her that the young guy couldn't do shit for her people, against evil Mayor Richards and his henchman, Sheriff Dirty Harry. But Rachel had always been a superstitious woman who believed in her gut feeling.

"Joshua has come to blow his trumpet and set our people free. Watch out, evil Pharaoh, your days are numbered," she said in an emotional, convinced voice, that made him expect to hear her break into holly roller, gospel shouts. They didn't come, but the sneer disappeared from her face, to be replaced by a beautiful smile, full of hope, freedom and love for life. She took his hand and kissed it.

"You will manage it. I am confident."

"I don't know. I mean, I don't want to give you false hope. I have been here a week. And I haven't made any progress at all."

"You will manage, Joshua," she said in a soothing voice, as she squeezed his hand. "Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait. You are an African Warrior. And you shall prevail and succeed. Hush now..." she said as he tried to say something. She looked into his eyes and she did not need to say anything more.

She believed in him. He believed her. That was enough. She kissed his hand again and dropped it.

"Let me get dressed honey, and dish out my humble morsels of soul food for my warrior. Feed him for battle," she chuckled and walked inside. He could hear her feet on the wooded floor.

Chapter 6: Soul Food

When she called him to the table, Josh stepped inside and stopped, his jaw dropping to the floor as he gazed at the alluring beauty that waited for him. Rachel had a short, sexy hairdo that reminded him of Adina Howard in her heydays. (Google the cover for "Do you wanna ride?"). She had lightly powdered her face and applied dark gloss to her full, thick lips, making them look even more alluring.

Rachel was a tall woman, with an athletic but curvaceous body. She had thick, full breasts, a slim waist and wide, accommodating hips that flared out. She looked stunning, in a sexy, chic blue-black lambada outfit. It consisted of a backless top that had thin shoulder straps and the sides cut out. It tied sexily at the back. The short, flared skirt sat low on her hips, exposing the the tops of her thick, round, brown ass cheeks and her smoky, stretch lace, low rise panties. The skirt ended high up her juicy, silky brown thighs. Her feet were in high heeled open sandals.

As they ate the tasty food she had prepared and drank wine, she talked in her rich, silky, sexy voice, her sweet, dimpled smile making his heart melt and his dick hard. He loved happy, good natured booty mamas, and that's what she was now.

They then retired to her living room and sat next to each other on a couch, listening to some Marvin Gaye and sharing a blunt and sipping on cool wine.

Josh nodded at a photo on the wall, that showed Rachel and Marcia, the girl who cleaned for Abe.

"That your young sister?" he asked, noticed the resemblance and intimacy between them.

"Daughter!" she replied, with a smile. "That's my sweet baby."

"What! How old are you?" "Guess."

"30, 31..."

"You flatter me, I am 41."

"What! You gotta be kidding me."

"I can get my I D if you want."

"Damn, how you keep yourself so young and beautiful?"

"Its the spirit and the attitude."

"You seem like you got it good," Josh said, nodding at the fine furnishings.

She sighed and for a second, her eyes clouded over. "Well, Mayor Richards is Marcia's pa. Lets just say we were young and wild, and things got hot back then. We were gonna run away together. But he had to make a choice, and he didn't decide for me and her. If his wife were to find out, he would be in shit. She is a mean old, ornery, fire breathing dragon, yunno." She laughed. "And she knows too much dirt, so he needs to keep her happy. I keep Marcia out of his wife's way, and he makes sure we have all we need," she indicated her clothes and the furniture.

"Yeah, he couldn't settle with a black woman and black kid, right?" Josh sneered.

"I kind of feel sorry for him. I wont allow him contact with her, unless he will openly accept her as his flesh and blood. He says he cant do that. Not in Jericho. He keeps asking questions about her, how she doing and whatnot. Insists on having recent photos of her too, all the time. Keeps them hidden in his office."

"You seeing him, like?"

"Nope! But he cares for us, and protects us. Makes sure the pigs leave us alone."

"They rape any black women too?"

"Yep. They make pretty, young girls come to the golf club and use them like whores. They pay them a little something. But girls that refuse will get a visit from the Sheriff and his boys, and believe me, the golf club is the better alternative," she paused, sadness settling over her like a dark cloud. "Black men hate them, coz they know they have to whore with the white guys. And we hate them because they cant protect us. But what can anyone do against the Sheriff and his thugs. Shit! I need a smoke," she stood up and got two blunts. She lit them up and passed one to Josh.

As they smoked, she chatted about this and that, local life, with a smile on her face. Josh was surprised to hear that there was normal community life, the joys, the problems and whatnot in Jericho. He decided to not be too hard on the locals. They were just normal people, caught up in a shit situation.

"Listen, I am sorry about what I said before, about you all."

"Don't be sorry Joshua. Act," she said and kissed him on the lips. "I will have a word with the Mayor and make sure Dirty Harry stays out of your way. He is a mean, evil bastard. But he listens to the mayor like a good dog. Just don't provoke him, alright, coz he is a rabid dog." She took a deep puff, tapping her feet to the greats of Marvin.

"No. Don't talk to him about me. I am safer if he doesn't even know I exist. I will behave myself."

"Good. May I please have a dance, with my African warrior," she said as their fat blunts roached.

Chapter 7: Spear of Freedom

They were both feeling numb and stoned immaculate as Josh helped her to her feet and they slid their arms around each other. They were both feeling a warm, pleasant numbness. Rachel was smiling sweetly, running her hands slowly up and down his muscular arms as Josh stroked the silky, exposed skin of her sides and back with his big, gentle hands. Rachel's body was moving like a snake, undulating so sexily.

As Josh's arms tightened around her, she snaked her arms around his broad shoulders and laid her head on his powerful chest.

"Nice that you are here, Josh," she said and kissed his lips lightly.

Her big, dark eyes were like mesmerizing wells that nearly drowned him. She nuzzled Josh's cheek and then her dark, glossy lips parted and smeared gently into his. He opened his mouth and they kissed slowly, languidly, their tongues lazily exploring each other's lips and mouths. They swayed to the music, kissing and stroking each other till they were dizzy. Josh's big hands slid down her back, caressing her soft, silky skin. She melted into his arms, her hips rolling sensuously, round and round, grinding her hot, steamy cunt into the big bulge that was rapidly growing between his legs. Josh eased his hands down her skirt and cupped her butt cheeks like basketballs. He felt the burning heat of her taut, juicy globes as they clenched and unclenched to her lusty grinding

He pushed his face into hers and shoved his tongue deep in her mouth. Rachel moaned sweetly and sucked his tongue deep in, like she wanted it in her throat. Her hand slid in under Josh's t-shirt and she grabbed handfuls of his hard, hot muscles, squeezing and fondling him, sending sharp thrills all over his body. Josh groaned deep in his chest and sank his fingers deeper into her thick cheeks.

"Oh yes daddy. Squeeze them real hard, I love that!"

He gladly squeezed harder and Rachel's body was raked by heavy shudders and she started lustily dry humping his hard cock. Josh slid a big hand into the deep valley between her thick cheeks. She exhaled sharply and bit into his chest. Her hand shot out and she grabbed the long, thick tube between his legs. She started stroking him through his longs, her fingers tantalizingly teasing the thick head of his excited cock, making him thrust his hips at her as he explored her crack with his fingers and teased her little puckered hole, causing sharp, wonderful sensations to course through her body.

"Fuck! You got my pussy dripping wet baby!" she moaned, rolling her hips against the thick finger teasing her hole. "Shit darling. I need you in my mouth," she squeezed his cock so hard he had to gasp. "I want you African spear, my warrior. I need that big dick down my throat like yesterday!" she snarled huskily, her face a mask of pure lust.

Rachel turned into a beast in heat. Eyes shining wildly, nose flaring, she shoved Josh against the wall and yanked his t-shirt over her head. She dropped to her haunches and ripped his pants open, then yanked his pants and boxers down to his feet. She didn't give him time to kick them off as she scooped up the big, long dark cock that was jutting from his hips, pointing straight at her mouth.

"Fuck!!! Such a young buck and such A big, beautiful cock," she groaned, wielding his cock possessively, burying her fingers into the spongy shaft. She twisted her hands round and round, up and down, wringing and wanking his cock, making it leap to full hardness. She squeezed the blood into the thick head, and slowly peeled the fore skin back, making his big, shiny, heart shaped head shoot out.

"Mmmmmm! Lemme taste you daddy!" she cooed and lapped his head with her long, hot wet tongue, making his hips twitch. She stuck her tongue out and rolled his thick head round and round it, her thick, lush lips stealing wet kisses. Then she twirled her tongue around it and he released a deep groan as his hips were hit by sharp spasms.