And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne had never flirted with a black man before or actually even gotten close to one on a personal level. Something like that just did not happen in Jericho. Having lived in Maine for a while, she found the overt racism of her friends unsettling. She did her best to ignore it and lock it out of her mind. Jericho was divided, and so probably, to a lesser extent, the rest of the country, for in Maine, she and Steve had not had black friends either. It was not something she questioned, but simply accepted as a part of life.

She had heard that the blacks, especially in Jericho, were very violent, dumb, irresponsible, and simple minded. They never did anything to better themselves, and settled for easy, menial labor. She did not despise blacks like most of her friends, but she feared them, slightly.

But that did not stop her from feeling excited as her thoughts fleeted back to her encounter with Josh, while she was eating with her husband and three kids. She could almost hear his deep, dark, humorous voice, and see his dark eyes, giving her appreciative gazes and his thick lips breaking into dazzling flirtatious smiles.

As her dreamy eyes refocused on her family, Yvonne suddenly felt guilty and ashamed. A married white woman like herself, in Jericho, was not supposed to flirt with a black man and find him attractive; that was simply out. Her husband, her friends and all the other white people of Jericho would not approve. Indeed, she was glad they all did not know about the tingle the dark, admiring eyes had brought to her skin, for what they did not know would not hurt.

And anyway, she told herself, again, Josh was impotent, so it was all just harmless, anyway. If Josh had not been impotent, she told herself, she would have been too scared to spend the nice, relaxed, exciting minutes with him. And she would be scared to be all alone in the house, with that muscular, dark, handsome, young black man just a few meters outside her door. But it was rather unfortunate. For him, she added hastily, and blushed.

"Gosh, your in a good mood today, ain't you, mom? Wassup?" Yvonne, her 18 year old daughter asked, returning her mom's infectious smile.

"Nothing. Just you eat your food and grow."

"Grow, mom I am almost a head taller than you. Face it, I have outgrown you!" Svenia chuckled cheekily.

"The day you grow enough to match these is the day you can claim that," retorted Yvonne and shook her pendulous breasts. They all broke into laughter, except for her husband Steve, who looked up from something he was reading as he ate.

Yvonne had given up telling him not to eat at supper. He simply had too much to do. The town was over working him. Yvonne had no idea about her husband's work. But she was proud of him. He said he was making many improvements in Jericho. And helping the lot of the blacks. And that was a good thing.

Josh called the Professor and informed him of his encounter with Yvonne that afternoon. The old man chuckled dirtily and said he was on the right road.

As Josh hung up, he felt excited. He would be calm, he didn't want to rush her, but it was a matter of time, and he was sure he would get into her panties. Yeah, he would fuck the alluring white mom, right out of her mind.

Chapter 5

On the Friday morning of Josh's next visit, Yvonne felt guilty as she couldn't wait for her kids and husband to go off to school and work respectively. Once alone in the house, she took a luxurious bath and put on an alluring dress. She combed her dark blond hair and made up her face nicely. Yvonne blushed deeply, realizing she was making herself attractive for the young black man, again.

When Josh hooted, she hastily opened the electric gate. She watched from behind the curtains as he started working. She did not want to seem too eager, so she did a bit of house work, before finally taking a jug of cold lemonade and a glass out to him. He greeted her with a complement, and she was pleased that he noticed that she had gotten her hair done since their last visit. Her husband hadn't noticed. He never did. Whenever he looked elsewhere, Yvonne stole quick glances at his body, drinking in his dark, well defined muscles. They were so beautiful to gaze at, and so alluring. "Mmmm!", she thought naughtily.

She left him the jar and glass as she returned to the house, after telling him that if he wanted anything to eat or drink, he should feel free to come to the house. She was aware of his eyes on her, as she walked back to the house, and she felt hot around the ears. Her ass just rolled of its own. She almost felt guilty, not for flaunting her curves to a black man, but for turning on a handsome, young man, who was unfortunately impotent.

Yvonne picked up her two younger children around midday and fed them. She brought Josh a sandwich and he thanked her.

She showered, and changed her clothes. Then she sent her boys to go and play outside, and went to smoke one quickly, in one of the unused visitors' bedrooms.

"Poor devil, that he is impotent. He sure would make some lucky black girls happy, with that fine body," she said to herself, as she watched Josh working, from behind the curtain, hearing the loud voices of her happy kids joshing around in the grounds.

Josh noticed the curtain moving and felt good, knowing she was gazing at him. He hummed along happily, turning the soil for a new flower bed with a shovel, making sure she had nice profile of his thick, dark, bulging arms and thighs flexing.

Suddenly, two blond, blue eyed boys, aged 6 and 8 came out screaming like Western Movie Indians and started shooting at him with their water pistols. Josh laughed and grabbed a hose pipe that was near by and sprayed them back. The younger one laughed, but the elder went mad.

"Fuck you, you stupid nigger!" he shouted, reaching for a stone. He hurled it ferociously at him and Josh ducked.

Josh felt a maddening rage and caught the boy by the shoulders. He hoisted him and glared at him.

"Who you calling nigger, boy!"

"Everybody says it!" the kid whimpered and trembled in fear. Josh reminded himself that he was just that, a kid.

"Nigger is not a nice word. Its very insulting. Don't you ever, ever say it again. And don't you dare use it to a black man..." he said in a very firm voice. The boy nodded hastily, his eyes going all glassy. Josh put him down and ruffled his hair.

"Its alright, just don't use it again, alright?" he said in a warm voice, feeling sorry for the poor, misled child.

"Yes sir. Sorry..." the kid replied.

"I am very sorry about that. Please don't take it serious. They are just kids," a woman's voice said from behind him.

Josh turned to look at Yvonne. The white mom was now looking even hotter, in a small, sleeveless, backless top with spaghetti shoulder straps, that was stretched around her full breasts and left her thick nipples poking out. It ended around mid belly, leaving her slim waist, and golden tanned, lower belly, with a soft, feminine curve exposed. Her wide, curvy hips were cupped in a short, thin, wrap around skirt that ended at mid thigh, exposing the juicy, silky thighs Josh had been dreaming of cracking wide open all week.

"Please don't mind my kids, they have picked up some dirty local traits," Yvonne said, blushing deeply. For the first time she felt ashamed of the racism in her town. She didn't want Josh to think she and her family were bigots.

"Its alright. They are just kids. And you are good boys aren't you? Wanna play some ball. Get a football and I will show you some tricks." The excited kids ran into the house to get the ball.

"Why don't you join me for a little bite of the porch, Josh?" Yvonne offered.

"Are you sure its alright? I mean, in this town?" he asked her pointedly.

"Nobody tells me what to do in my house."

As she made and brought out the food, Josh played foot ball with the boys. Then they joined the mom for the food and drink. Yvonne chatted pleasantly with Josh and he enjoyed it.

It was the first time in Josh's life that he had casual contact with a white person, local or otherwise. He warmed up to Yvonne fast. Damn, he loved good natured, curvaceous women.

Yvonne told him she had three children, the two boys, and a daughter, Svenia, aged 18, who was at school. Josh complimented her, saying he would never have guessed she had three kids, with her young looks and sexy body. Yvonne blushed sweetly and thanked him.

At one point, Yvonne had to squat and bend over to remove and shake the sand out of the shoes of her younger son's shoes. Her skirt dipped low, exposing the top halves of her round, tanned, silky ass cheeks. They were split by a tiny, black thong he would not have expected a rich, good, clean and wholesome, suburban white mom to wear. The waistband consisted of shoe lace thin straps that cut deeply into her curvy hips. A slightly wider piece of silk disappeared tantalizingly into the deep valley between her gorgeous ass cheeks.

"Damn! Mama is a freak!!!" he exclaimed to himself. His mouth watered, like a fat, greedy kid gazing at a delicious piece of cake as dirty, naughty thoughts of biting into her ripe, juicy, golden buns coursed through his head. Yvonne looked up and caught him looking. If he was white, he would have blushed. However, he wasn't white, no sir, and anyway.

As Yvonne caught him watching her ass and thongs, she blushed deeply, and thought she should stand up immediately and pull her shorts up. But the raw lust that blazed in his dark eyes made her feel so excited and kept her pinned down. Something wild inside her didn't want her to get up and terminate the erotic moment, so she stayed there a second, pretending to gather things, even after her son ran off to his brother.

"Guilty as charged. Sorry, ma'am," he said with a sweet, dirty chuckle. "You are such a beautiful woman."

"Gosh, you embarrass me. I used to be beautiful, until I had the children. Then I became fat."

"What! You are not fat. Fat is when the belly puffs out more than the booty. Pardon me, but you, mama, are curvy and sexy," Josh responded in a dark, husky voice, feeling so glad her kids were playing a safe distance away.

"Thank you," Yvonne said, blushing, her heart melting. "My husband says I should go on a diet or start sports."

"Is he crazy! We black men love women with round, curvy bodies..." Josh said with a dirty laugh and a flirtatious smile.

Yvonne giggled sweetly, feeling excited. The lascivious mom took her time, even bending over further to pick up some stuff, and allow him to see more of her alluring goodies.

She couldn't resist a glance between his thighs and saw a very pronounced, large bulge, like he had suddenly stuffed a thick sausage in there. She giggled.

"Its a dead give away huh?" Josh chuckled dirtily.

"You lied!" she gasped. "I mean, my husband told me that you were impotent!"

"Its a miracle," he said and laughed heartily. "I am just trying to have my peace and quiet, without the white boys worrying me!" he chuckled and she joined in, giggling cheerfully. Josh could tell she was glad that his equipment functioned, after all.

When she resumed her seat, her cheeks, neck and the exposed tops of her mummeries were blushing deeply. She gave him sweet, coy smiles and spoke with a soft, quavering voice. She kept seductively wiping stray curls from her face, and make her big tits jiggle to her sweet laughter. She was aroused, and was coming on to him, as her kids played nearby, not knowing their mom was horny for the black gardener. Josh became all excited too, having deviously wicked thoughts about the alluring mom and his big, hard, black dick, that had never fucked a white woman before. He could just picture her bursting his interracial cherry. Now that would be hot!

Then the kids were pulling on his arms saying they wanted to play some more football. It was definitely more fun than gardening. The mom sat nearby, pretending to read, but watching him, run, throw and wrestle and roll with her happy kids on the lawn.

Time flew by. As the sun lowered and reddened in the sky, Josh said he had to go.

"See you next week, and thanks for the nice afternoon, ma'am."

"Call me Yvonne. It was my pleasure. And thank you too. But listen, this has to stay between us. You know how this town is. I don't want you getting into trouble with the racists."

Josh nodded.

Chapter 6

The following Friday week, Josh felt excited as he went to tend Yvonne's garden. He met her briefly when he arrived. She was wearing a pretty, short, tight flowery frock that did sexy justice to her curvy body. Her hair was combed back neatly and she wore pink lip gloss that made her lips full and alluring. She flashed him a dazzling, warm smile and gave him a light, friendly hug.

"I have to do a couple of things in town. I'll be back in the afternoon. If you want anything to eat or drink, just help yourself. See you later. Is there anything I can get you?"

"No, thanks, I am fine. Have a nice time."

"See you then, and nice to see you again," she walked off with a sexy swing to her ass, dropped her fine cheeks in her SUV and drove off, waving. Josh worked in the garden.

He heard her driving in sometime in the afternoon as he was smoking a blunt at the back. A while later, he heard her splashing around and giggling at her pool, with her kids. As he walked into view, she spotted him and waved excitedly,

"Hi there Josh, come join me for a drink, hon," she said cheerfully and he walked over. She climbed out of the pool, water cascading of her thick tits and fine body. She wore an aqua blue two piece bikini, with a tight, little top that barely contained her thick jugs, and hot pants bottoms. The wet material was plastered to her skin and the sight was so seductive.

Yvonne felt Josh's lustful eyes on her body. She looked into his face, and it was filled with pure lust for her. She couldn't believe it, that a black man was ogling her, his dark eyes saying rather openly, that he wanted to fuck her, and she was feeling so excited, instead of being pissed, and threatening him, with Sheriff Gray and the deputy boys.

She felt a kind of guilt, for enjoying his lust for her white body, just as she felt a lust for his dark, muscular, manly body. She smiled and led him to a pool side table, her fine, ripe, round ass rotating sexily, in her wet hot pants.

As they sat down, Josh threw his head back, closed his eyes and stretched himself languidly for ages. Yvonne found herself staring, admiring the dark, thick, powerful arms, the muscular, defined torso, in the tight, drenched white wife beater. As he carelessly threw his thighs apart, she gazed between them, and the thick bulge she was obviously causing made her feel light headed. Her skin got all prickly, and the juices started flowing into her excited pussy.

"Are you alright, Yvonne," Josh teased her, in his deep, dark drawl, his dark eyes flashing naughtily.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" she responded through a parched throat.

"I was beginning to worry that maybe you would just grow faint," he chuckled dirtily.

"Is that so," she teased back, her eyes flashing naughtily. "I hope you still have some blood left in your head."

"That was a good counter!" he said and they both laughed heartily.

Feeling so prickly and excited, Yvonne told her kids to stay in the shallow part of the pool. Then she poured herself and Josh glasses of juice, laced with Vodka. Feeling very naughty and flirtatious, she leaned way back in her chair and put her feet on the table, and parting her legs slightly. She lit a fat blunt and exhaled casually at Josh, who was gazing at her with dreamy, lust filled eyes that made her feel a rush of power and arousal.

She pushed out her tits, and her engorged nipples stuck out like sore thumbs through her wet top. She started casually oiling a juicy thigh. She saw his eyes follow her hand, and then drift to her wet bottoms, that were plastered to a nice, plumb mound between her thighs, outlining her long, pink, pussy lips that were obviously swollen thick. She blushed, as the black man gazed at her twat. But as if of their own accord, her thighs parted that much more, like she was saying, "Yeah, you handsome young buck, look at my fine pussy all you want."

Josh also sank back in his chair, pushing his hips out, letting her appreciate the prominent bulge she was causing. Her eyes kept glancing there, and her cheeks and neck got a deep blush, that had nothing to do with the hot sun.

Josh had to fight to keep his lust for the flirtatious mom under control as he charmed her with compliments and light conversation, carefully getting her to talk about her husband. Steve was indeed the chief legal and financial strategist of Jericho.

"He is not really like them, yunno. And since we got here, he has gotten them to restrain themselves," she said to Josh.

Josh did not tell her, but he had found out from Rachel that her husband Steve always joined Mayor Richards and several wealthy white men for nights of debauchery at the golf club. Young, pretty black women would be brought to the golf club, to serve them wine, in skimpy outfits. They would also be required to strip dance and fulfill the rich, powerful white men's sexual demands and desires, and they couldn't say no, or Sheriff Gray and his billy club deputies would visit them. He wondered is she didn't know, or if she knew and didn't care.

When he tried to find out more details about her husband's activities, Yvonne became wary and he backed off and changed the subject. He realized that to get useful information out of her, he would have to fuck her and make her his slut, like the professor had said. And as he gazed at the alluring wife, reclining in her seat, flaunting her stuff, Josh decided that fucking Yvonne was not even a bad prospect. The hard dick in his pants wanted her. Bad! Big time.

As he was leaving, Yvonne walked him to his car. They stood there, looking at each other, smiling flirtatiously.

"I look forward to doing your garden Yvonne. Every week. Thanks for being a a wonderful person, and a very beautiful, attractive woman," he said in his dark voice, his eyes bearing into hers.

"Thanks," she rasped through her parched throat, feeling herself melt in his gaze.

Josh checked quickly that the kids were out of sight, then he took her by surprise as he moved closer and slid his hands around her middle and pulled her gently but firmly into powerful arms. She gasped and placed her hands on his chest as her brains screamed for her to push the black man back. She pushed him weakly, but he held her fast.

But she felt powerless, mesmerized, from his dark, lust filled eyes that were blazing into hers, drowning her. As his arms tightened around her, and molded her soft body into his muscular frame, Yvonne felt simply wonderful. She realized she loved being in his arms, feeling his strong, hot, muscular, young, crisp, dark body. His hands started caressing her bare back, exploring her silky skin. They were so big, powerful, yet gentle. And they felt so good, making her skin all prickly.

"You have such beautiful, soft skin... Like silk.." he rasped thickly in her ear, making goose bumps break over her skin. Yvonne shivered, as he pulled her even closer, then his hands slid down the curve of her hips and she felt him explore her cheeks, and it felt so so good.

"Damn! What an ass! Yvonne!!!" he groaned lustfully, cupping her cheeks and squeezing them softly but firmly, together, apart and together again.

"You should stop that Josh! Please baby..." she rasped, her quavering, husky voice saying something else.

Josh only moaned and pulled her against his hips. She felt a hot, thick, fleshly bundle pressing into her itchy, excited cunt. His dick was hard as a rock, and it was big. Very big!