And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh killed the motor, then she felt his hand slide in under her shorts and panties. She was so horny and excited now that she opened her legs for him as she feasted on his cock, and felt his big middle finger slide down to stroke her dripping gash, teasing her mouth and engorged lips, without penetrating her virgin twat. It felt so good she shuddered and sucked his dick harder. He teased the mouth of her twat and her sensitized nerve endings screamed from the exquisite stimulation. She fucked his digits, moaning around his cock.

She heard him grunt and groan. Then his free hand wrapped around her hair and he started directing her movements. She felt happy, to be controlled and guided by his powerful hand. He rolled her head round and round, and ground the thick, hot, spongy organ into her cheeks, tongue and the roof of her mouth. Then he started pumping her gently, but firmly up and down his meat, with ever increasing urgency.

As he pulled his dripping digits up from her slit, her hips chased frantically after them and she wailed with dismay around his cock. Then he hooked them over her engorged, over sensitized clit and started stroking it, gently, round and round, just the way she liked it and she started moaning with joy.

She started pumping her hips lustily as he started pumping her head her up and down feverishly, as his hips rose to meet her, pumping his thick meat into her mouth, making her dizzy. She loved it, having Josh fuck her mouth like that.

She dropped his balls and took his cock in both hands, then she started pumping his meat frenziedly, as she sucked hard on the head, just as good as she could.

She seemed to do it forever, till she lost all sense of time and her stretched jaw started to ache. But never would she think of stopping. She would suck and jerk him forever if he wanted her to. Anything to please her man.

Suddenly she felt him tense up and his cock seemed to swell mightily in her mouth, getting so big that it plugged her and she couldn't move her head anymore. But she kept stroking him, harder, faster, vacuuming as hard as she could.

He suddenly exhaled and dropped back in the seat. Then his hips were jerking sharply and his cock was spouted a thick, hard jet of cumm to the roof of her mouth. As she tasted his salty, creamy cum, Svenia felt a wild, searing wave of heat engulf her body. She cried and ground her cunt wildly into his hand and he rubbed her clit vigorously, then she was cumming too. She cried around his leaping cock as stars exploded in her cunt and head. Josh's cock kept leaping, spouting more cum into her mouth, and it was filling up rapidly. She started swallowing and sucking hard, to avoid drowning. She shivered as she felt thick strings of his potent, creamy cum dragging down her throat.

As his cock finally started softening, Svenia sank down on his lap. As he stroked her hair softly, she purred and kept his dick in her mouth, suckling it softly, catching the last drops of cum.

"Lick my cock and my balls clean, Svenia," he rasped. If she had said no, he wouldn't have tripped.

"You are a dirty dog!" she giggled. Then Svenia did it, eagerly, her hot, darting tongue massaging and stroking his genitals so exquisitely. She suckled on his balls and took them in her mouth, one after the other. When she spat them out, his dick was hard again.

"Shit Svenia. Don't you get enough! Why you making me hard again!" he said, rubbing it against her lips.

"You made me do it," she squealed, her hands wrapping eagerly around his man meat. "I am not doing it again. I have to go."

"Come on. Lemme come over..."

Josh slid onto the passenger seat and pushed it back and reclined it. He kissed Svenia and eased her down onto the floor of the car, between his powerful thighs. He gave her instructions, on how to bob her head and stroke the underside with her tongue, whilst she sucked his cock like she was sucking the meat off a well cooked, tasty drumstick.

He lit a blunt and she took a couple of puffs and waved him away and went back to pleasing his cock with her hands and mouth. Svenia was so eager and into it now. She caught on and started doing it on her own, jerking his dick slowly, smoothly, and pulling gently on his balls as she moaned around him.

Josh realized Svenia wasn't like her mom. Whilst her mom sucked dick aggressively, and beat the meat out of him, the daughter took her time, savoring him slowly. As he drew close, she wrapped her mouth around him and sank her fingers into his thick shaft, jerking him slowly, tortuously, as she vacuumed him gently. She seemed to coax the cum out of him. He did not explode, but his cum poured into her mouth like a thick but gentle creamy stream. She cooed and moaned as she drank him.

Svenia felt so happy and proud as she brought him off yet again. She felt so good. As he pulled her onto his lap, and hugged and kissed her, thanking her, she was elated.

She snaked her arms around him for another series of deep, lingering kisses. She was on cloud nine as she finally jogged off home. She was glad her dad was out and her mom seemed very distracted and hardly noticed her.

Chapter 5

Josh drove to Abe's house, floating on the wings of a dove. When he got home, he called Svenia and they chatted for ages, as if they knew each other all their lives and hadn't seen each other for ages. It took them ten minutes to end the call because they both didn't wanna hang up first.

Yvonne called him daily, asking if he was mad at her still. She said she missed him and wanted to sneak over, but he said "Ah ah, no way. Just have fun with your husband in his study." For Josh, the mom was business and the daughter was personal.

Over the following week, he chatted with Svenia daily and would meet her on every consecutive day. Josh would pick her up somewhere and drive out of town, to a secluded spot, and they would chat and hug and kiss and smoke, with Svenia sucking his dick whenever she needed it. She wouldn't let him eat her pussy or fuck her, she said she didn't wanna have her first time, with him in a car or forest.

Josh wanted to bed her bad, and fuck her hard, splitting her virgin, white nappy with his black meat, but he wasn't pushy. He enjoyed being with her, holding her, hearing her voice, seeing her smile, hearing her laugh. Whatever one could say about Yvonne and Steve, they had one fine, cool ass daughter.

Svenia more than made up for not giving up the fine young ass by sucking the skin off his cock. She did not have the skills of her mom yet, but the talent and the hunger for his big, black meat was way more than present. It only took her three days to start deep throating him. She sucked his cock so often and so long that he sometimes felt jealous, like, "Hey, Svenia, I am here too."

Chapter 6

Yvonne was agitated and stressed out at her stress with Josh. She couldn't believe that he was making such an issue about fucking her in her husband's study. Whilst she found the idea horny and exciting, she thought it was no reason for Josh to start acting up. However, she missed Josh very much, the sex, the laughter, the companionship, his arms and ears. She wondered if he had just grown tired of her.

After a week of the ice treatment, she was going up the wall. She felt like hollering. The spurned housewife waited until her children were safely in bed, and she and her husband was working in his study. She walked in and locked the door behind her. Steve gasped as his wife walked in, dressed in light blue, lace, see through gown, that was open to reveal the matching skimpy, crotchless thongs and half cup bra, that held up her thick breasts so sexily. He had never seen his wife dressed in such daring clothes before. She told him she had bought them to spice up their love life, but he did not know that Josh had chosen them for her, from the Internet, so he could put it on, when he dropped by and fucked her.

Steve had some urgent matters to attend to on his lap top, but he couldn't resist his wife as she pushed the computer to the side, sat on the edge of his desk, and spread her pussy, for him to lick, suck, eat and chew on. As a man who had never been much of a cocks man, and had always known he couldn't fuck his wife as long and as hard as she needed, Steve had very well developed cunnilingus and annilingus skills. He ate her like she was scrumptious. He burrowed his tongue deep into Yvonne's dripping, pink gash and she fucked his face to several orgasms. Then she raised her knees and offered him her pink hole, which was winking hungrily at him. He moaned with hunger and tongued, putting all his long tongue deep into her acrid hole. Yvonne grabbed the back of his head with one hand and growled at him to get into her ass whilst she frigged her clit frenziedly frenziedly with the other. She pumped her hips lustily, fucking his tongue with her ass hole whilst her pussy fucked his nose like a little cock.

Yvonne came hard, her hips bouncing as her ass went clenching around his tongue. The aroused, frustrated mom forgot her initial mission as she fucked herself to several orgasms on her husband's face, using him until until his jaw and tongue were so sore and he feared she would break his nose.

Yvonne was drunk on orgasms and feeling much, much better when she then sank to her knees between her husband's legs and fished his cock out of his draws. She was so disappointed that it was just a thinner, shorter, average, pink cock instead of Josh's bigger, blacker, better cock. But she made herself settle for less and soon had him buried in her throat as she sucked and devoured him greedily. It didn't take much to make him cum exploding in her mouth. She licked his dick clean and then made him lick her fingers. Yvonne then eased a digit up her husband's ass and had him hard again in a second. She stroked his prostrate and made his dick rigid. Then he exploded in her mouth again.

Finally, the horny wife sat in her husbands' lap, cradling his head to her tits.

"Where did you learn that, darling?"

"I read it on the Internet," she chuckled dirtily. "And I practiced with a dildo. Did you like?"

"Yes!" he rasped. He had never enjoyed such hot, dirty sex with his wife at all.

"Listen Steve, I would like to clean every room in the house tomorrow I have a feeling we might have rats and have someone coming to fumigate the house. Could you leave me the keys to your study?"

"No!" he responded, getting very tense. "Tell me when they are here and I will come open up."

"Come on, I will just open it and and I will stay here when they are in here and will lock up after them."

"No! Just tell me when!"

"What are you hiding in here, Steve?"

"Nothing. But you know how important my work is. I have many, powerful clients and I handle confidential matters for them."

"Such as?"

"Such as confidential. Which means I am not at liberty to divulge them."

Steve would give her the key, period, and she couldn't help noticing how tense and irritated he became, all of a sudden. He soon ushered her out unceremoniously, saying there were no rats in his room, anyway.

"What the heck is with this stupid room, anyway. Stupid men!" she fumed as she went to bed.

Yvonne called Josh the next morning and told him that she had tried her best and failed. Now she didn't want any more beef about the study. She wanted him to drop by that day. He told her he couldn't, but would get back to her, and hung up. She was sounding really pissed.

Chapter 7

Josh couldn't tell Yvonne that he wouldn't be coming to fuck her because he had an appointment with her daughter that night, and if things went well, he would be fucking her hard and good, with the same dick her mom was crying for.

Josh had discovered that Svenia was buddies with Marcia, Rachel's daughter who was a year older. The two girls had met when Marcia and her mom once used to clean Svenia's school for the more fortunate white kids. They had liked each other immediately and were now close, secret friends.

Josh convinced Svenia to come and hang out with him at Marcia's. He asked her to bring her hottest outfit, something that her dad would never let her leave the house in. Svenia giggled and said she would see.

He picked her up near the tracks, just after dark. Svenia waited for him under a tree. She had just jogged and showered, and her wet hair was tied back in a pony. She had a bandanna wrapped around her full, pendulous, young breasts. A tiny pair of pink, draw-string shorts sat low around her curvy hips, exposing the soft, feminine curve at the bottom of her belly. She wore a rich, intoxicating perfume. She was carrying a small bag.

She jumped into his truck and greeted Josh happily, hugging him tightly. She kissed him fully on the lips and Josh's pent up lust gripped him. He pulled her on his lap and hugged her fiercely as he tongued her mouth. She rode his cock through his pants, pressing her itchy cunt into it. She had to suppress the violent urges to just yank it out of his pants and shove it into her dripping cunt.

"Lets go," she said in a husky voice, through a parched throat.

Josh realized that Svenia knew she was gonna get fucked by his big, black cock that night. She wasn't a square. He didn't even know, but all day long, she had been fantasizing of Josh, and the pending evening. She had fucked him in her mind in so many ways. She had even sneaked into the bathroom at school twice, just to frig her itchy clit and cum all over her fingers, fantasizing of his dick deep in her throat.

She ducked out of sight and put her face in his lap. She started stroking his cock through his pants. He got hard immediately and she pulled him out. He told her not to make him cum. She pouted and just put it in her mouth and toyed with it, teasing it, suckling it gently, keeping it all hard and ready.

They drove to Rachel's house. Marcia opened the door for them, and she and Svenia fell into each other's arms. Then they started to chuckle, like, "That's what's happening fool."

Marcia was a petite, raven haired girl, with long, very curly jet black hair that was like the wild mane of lion. Her pretty face, which looked tiny in the midst of her huge mane of hair, was pretty, and had smooth, silky, very light brown skin. She was obviously of mixed race parentage. She had dark, intense eyes, a tiny, cute nose and thick, pouting lips, like a black woman. As he looked at her close, Josh could see that something about her was reminiscent of the cowboy hat wearing Mayor.

She was dressed in a tiny, tight, camouflage tank top that clasped her round breasts, which were awesome on her small, slim frame. She had a huge eagle tattooed over her shoulder. She had a tiny waist like a wasp and a navel ring gleamed in her belly button. She wore a pair of tight, stretch jeans that were glued to her like a second skin, the crease cutting provocatively into her cunt. The petite girl's lower body was like a freak of nature. Her hips seemed to just flare out and explode wildly. She had a thick, round ass, and her cheeks were like balloons. Svenia had told Josh, giggling naughtily, that she loved her friend's big, brown ass and swore by it.

Marcia's mom was working the night shift at a local hospital. The brown girl was very friendly to Josh. The three of them smoked joints, chatting in the living room.

Svenia gave Josh her video cam coder, which he had asked to borrow. He had said he wanted to film around town a bit, but he was hoping to catch and film the Deputies beating up black brothers much worse that Rodney King.

The girls were chatting excitedly. Josh noticed there was some kind of erotic intimacy between the two girls. He wondered if they were eating each other. The thought of the two alluring, black and white girls feasting on each other's tasty gashes made his cock harden in his pants.

Chapter 8

After a couple of joints, Marcia made an excuse that she had to meet some friends of hers and hugged Svenia, then she gave Josh a nice, long hug. She was so short his dick was in her navel, and it was hardening fast. He said he hoped to meat her again and she said, "Me too." She slapped Svenia's butt cheek and squeezed. Then she gave her a wink and left.

The moment Marcia left, Josh reached for Svenia's hand and she came to him, sliding astride his lap.

He kept her sitting on his cock as they fired up a blunt and smoked, sharing the smoke by pressing their mouths together and exhaling into each other and kissing. The blunt was filled up with potent weed, there was just enough tobacco in it to keep it burning. His hands casually caressed her body as she rubbed her hot, soft torso into his and explored his chest and arms with her soft hands.

He got so high he even feared he wouldn't be able to get it up, and Svenia got so stoned he thought she wouldn't walk. He cracked several cans of red bull and mixed them with vodka. Soon, they were stoned immaculate, a bit drunk and very lively from the red bull, like they had sniffed cocaine. Josh liked the wild shine in Svenia's eyes, and her body was restless with energy.

"I wanna go and change, and comb my hair. I wanna look good for you," said, nuzzling his face.

"You look fine mama. Just stay right there," he said, easing a hand down her pants and meeting bare, soft ass flesh.

"No. Wait till you see. I ordered this outfit over the net. I hope you don't think its too slutty. Hi hi..."

Beaming with excitement, she took a couple of puffs from the joint and placed it between his lips. He gave her ass a smack and she picked up her bag and ran out.

Josh went through the Cd collection and found some H-Town boys. He put on "Sex Bowl" and the slow, thick bass made the walls vibrate. As Svenia walked in, he inhaled sharply and whistled. She was looking hot. Her hair was combed openly, and looked like a shiny, silky mane. Her pouting lips were an alluring, luscious, pink gloss.

She was dressed in a shimmering, glittering, thin white, backless top with tiny shoulder straps. It was glued to her ample breasts and ended above her pierced navel. A platinum link chain glittered around her slim waist. A short, white skirt of the same material was glued to her curvaceous hips. It was a couple of sizes too small, but this made it only sexier. He had a feeling it would just tear apart at any second. The skirt rode low around her hips, revealing her hip bones and the top of her crack, where her tiny, white thong disappeared tantalizingly between her juicy globes. She wore a pair of white high heels to complete her outfit.

"You like," she asked, blushing crimson, yet preening proudly.

"I love," he rasped, picking up the camera from his lap and focusing it on her.

"Oh no," now you making me blush. Don't film me..." she squealed, giggling.

"Oh come on. You are hot mama. Dance for me. Show me how nasty and dirty you can get. Rep Maine baby," he chuckled in a husky voice, panning up and down her body. "Please Svenia. Come on baby, I am begging you."

"Alright," she rasped, feeling a wild excitement. "But if you laugh, I will strangle you."

She felt so shy and embarrassed, yet a wild, wanton arousal was making her blood boil. She had such a desire, to please Josh, and give him the horny, dirty show he was obviously begging for.

She walked to him and told him to exhale some weed in her mouth. He tried to grab her ass but she slapped his hands off.

"keep your big, black hands to yourself," she teased. He took several puffs on the blunt and exhaled in her mouth. She felt the drug expand and explode in her head, making her excited body float with lightness. As she walked to the center of the room, she just felt the sexy, horny, slow, thumping bass line just take her over. Her body moved of its own volition, fucking the horny music.

Svenia felt like she was in a steamy, raunchy dream. The busty, alluring blond began moving in a sensuous, gracefully manner, her body undulating like she had turned into a spineless eel. Josh was like an excited, young, black Scorsese at Woodstock, doing shock zooms and pans as she rode the beat like a big, fat dick that was sliding slowly, smoothly, into her pussy. She turned her back to him and made her ass circulate and wind sexily. He told her to play with her skirt and show him that ass.