Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The backseat was hardly ideal for fucking, but nevertheless I pulled my fingers out of Nicki, came up to LeAnn from behind, grabbed her shoulders, and leaned against her body, as I slid my dick back inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, yes son! Fuck me, baby! Fuck Momma with your big Momma-fucking dick!" LeAnn moaned loudly.

"Yes, baby! Hammer her hole!" Nicki exhorted me, leaning her back against Dad's seat to watch the action.

"Hey girl!" some black guy called out from LeAnn's side of the car. "Is that some white guy fucking you? You should be able to do better than that!"

"That's where you're wrong, homey!" she called back. "This white stud is the second best I've ever had! And his white father is in first place!"

"Really?" I asked her. My Dad and I were the two best studs she'd ever had?!

"Yeah, you and your Dad are really that good, you Momma-fucker," LeAnn moaned. "So give it to me! Give it to me hard! Treat me like the Momma-slut you used to jerk off to, but you don't need to settle for that anymore, now that you can fuck me anytime you want!"

I did give it to her, slamming into her as hard as I could, not at all worried about unloading too soon after I'd just come all over her face.

"Daddy, your son is really giving it to your wife," Nicki said.

"Show her you're a Smith, son," Dad encouraged me.

"I am, Dad. I'm really giving it to my Black Smith," I moan-chuckled. This was quite the workout at this pace and in this confined location... I could feel perspiration surfacing all over my skin... even with a slight breeze blowing through the open windows... since they were still wide open.

"Yes, honey! Your son's dick is balls deep inside your wife's coochie," LeAnn moaned, her orgasm once again very close.

"Get your Momma off, son! Give her the Smith and Wesson treatment," Dad sang out.

"The what?" I asked.

"It's a pistol, baby," LeAnn moaned. "Which you're as hot as."

"Yeah! I'm telling you to fire a round into your Momma's pussy, son," Dad clarified.

"Your cum is the ammo you'll be shooting," Nicki explained.

"Ooooh," I said, finally catching on.

"Harder, son! Please! Slam that Smith & Wesson into your Momma's pussy! I'm so fucking close!" LeAnn begged.

"I'm not at all close, but I still want you to come all over my white dick, Momma-slut," I demanded, removing my hand from her left shoulder and using it to pull back on her hair like it was reins.

"Yes, Massa,'" my stepmother replied wickedly. "Don't stop!"

Being called 'Massa' was even hotter than 'Momma-fucker'. It made my dick twitch, and I had no intention of stopping anytime soon, even though I could feel a cramp building. "Not until your pussy erupts all over my dick!" I pledged, giving her hair another yank.

"Right there, right there, right fuuuuuuucking there!" LeAnn screamed, just as Dad passed a vehicle to our right, and suddenly I was looking at an elderly male driver, who was staring right back at us! He was so shocked by what he was seeing (LeAnn's large, bare tits, and her 'I'm cumming right now' face), he swerved and almost went into a ditch.

"Good girl," I purred and began slowing down.

"No! Keep going!" LeAnn moaned.

"Your Momma almost always has multiple orgasms, son," Dad informed me.

I had no problem with making that a reality, but in the position I was in, the cramp had gotten worse, and it was beginning to cause me some major discomfort. "Good to know," I said, but I really needed to pull out of her. "Sorry, I've got a cramp."

I collapsed onto my back on the seat, and stretched my left foot into the space between the two front seats. "Oooooh," I groaned, trying to stretch out the cramp.

"Oh, poor baby," Nicki crooned. "Where?"

"My left calf."

She reached over the seats and placed her hands on my calf and massaged it, while LeAnn devoured my dick, sucking her own cum off of it. Unlike her previous bobs, now she was doing it furiously, deep throating me completely, each time she enveloped me.

"Oh, God," I moaned, now in pleasure. Nicki's massage was helping my cramp go away, and my stepmom's mouth felt amazing on my dick.

"Better?" Nicki asked half a minute later.

"Yeah, lots," I said, as I bent my leg then stretched it out. "Sorry, Dad."

"No worries, son," he smiled at me via the rear view mirror.

"Choke on it, Momma," Nicki growled. I looked down to see her with both hands on her Mom's head pushing it down and holding it there with my dick tickling her tonsils.

"Ooooooh my," I moaned.

"Do you like that, Momma? Do you like being used as a cheap slut for my boyfriend's and my pleasure?" Nicki asked, as she kept holding her Mom's head down as far as it would go.

"I think you'll need to let her go, before she can answer," I pointed out.

"I guess you're right," Nicki sighed, and she let go of it.

LeAnn came up gasping for air, with tears running down her face and dripping off her chin, and she cried out, "I fucking love being everyone's bottom bitch!"

"Aaron and I will have to remember that," Nicki said. Then she leaned forward and started making out with her Mom, while they felt each other up... which was wickedly hot to watch!

Both women having the same wicked thought, they each moved a hand to my dick and worked together to stroke me, while they continued kissing each other.

Eventually LeAnn broke their kiss and said, "Please, son. I need more dick."

"Me first this time," Nicki said, brushing LeAnn;s hand aside and going down on me.

"Wait," I said, "I need to change my position." My left leg hooked over that front seat back was getting uncomfortable.

"Okay," she said.

"Now first," I instructed Nicki, "you need to lie on your back on the backseat. Then bend your knees to get your mouth as far away from the driver's side window as possible."

Which she did, while LeAnn and I crouched on the floor to give her enough room to maneuver.

Once she was settled, I crouched above her, carefully positioning my dick immediately above her mouth.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said. "So when you're ready, just raise your head and start sucking!" (LeAnn was still crouching on the floor, not very comfortably.)

Nicki lifted her head and took my dick into her mouth, in what didn't look like a very comfortable position.

"That's good, baby. Keep that dick hard for Momma's pussy," LeAnn encouraged her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nicki moaned, as she bobbed on my dick. (You never realize how heavy your head is, until you're lying on your back and lifting up your head to suck dick.)

I was enjoying the blow job, when I realized my stepmom had crawled behind me, and she was pulling my ass cheeks apart. And before I even had time to think, I felt her licking my asshole!

"Oooooh my," I moaned. I'd never fantasized about this ever happening to me, although I had fantasized about the opposite... eating a woman's asshole... most often, my stepmom's beautiful black asshole... not that I'd ever actually seen it until today.

"Your asshole tastes delicious," Momma complimented me, thus informing Dad and Nicki where her tongue was.

"Doesn't her tongue feel amazing, son?" Dad asked.

"It's a little weird," I said, since it was distracting my attention from Nicki's blowjob.

"It usually is at first," Dad explained from his apparently long and varied experiences, "but once you get used to it, it feels pretty amazing."

"Okay," I acknowledged, as I tried to get used to it. Simultaneous with Nicki sucking my dick, it did indeed contribute as one of two very different sexual sensations. When the idea of this Mom and daughter team working my dick and ass together sank in, it was pretty wild.

"Eat that asshole, Mommy," Nicki urged her on, having briefly backed her mouth off my dick but was still stroking it, while craned her neck, trying to catch a glimpse of LeAnn's action.

"Such a delicious asshole," Mom said, as she licked it.

"She always loves eating ass," Dad mentioned with a shrug.

"You like that, baby?" Nicki asked, as she kissed me.

"It feels pretty good," I agreed.

"Mom eats ass like nobody else," she bragged on her.

"You know that from experience?" I asked with a smile.

"Mmmmmmm, I sure do," she purred.

"You love eating other people's assholes too," LeAnn chimed in, from between my ass cheeks.

"I never said I didn't," Nicki said without any hesitation, giving me a wink.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, both from Nicki's implied offer, and the tongue bathing my asshole.

"I've got an idea," Nicki blurted out.

"Okay, let's hear it," I said willingly, happy to do absolutely anything with or for this woman.

"Lie on your back Mom, and spread your legs wide," Nicki said.

"Okay," Mom agreed, but first she seized a moment to give my butt crack one more lick.

Mom got into position with her head on the passenger side, while Dad rolled up all the windows and sped up... obviously we were finally exiting that endless construction zone.

Nicki said to me, "Let me squeeze past you."

It was quite a struggle in the crowded backseat, but she managed to get past me, whereupon she turned her body around, and sat down on our Momma's face. "Get eating, Mom."

"Certainly, honey," she replied while I watched.

"Well, there's her cunt, just looking you in the face expectantly," Nicki said after a few moments. "Go ahead and fuck her while I watch."

"Oh! Right!" I startled, caught asleep at the switch. I recovered, got between her legs, sat upright while I caressed her silky sheer legs, and then I slid back into her pussy. Then while I started pumping, I leaned forward and started kissing Nicki.

"Oh fuck!" LeAnn moaned, as I filled her up.

"Fuck her, baby!" Nicki encouraged me. "Fuck your Momma's black pussy with your big white dick."

"Do you like our Momma's tittles, baby?" Nicki asked, noticing me staring at those huge breasts, happily still uncovered by her belt-dress.

"I do," I said, reaching forward and cupping both of her voluptuous breasts. "They're so big!"

"Momma does have amazing tits," Nicki agreed.

"Yours will get there too, honey," LeAnn mumbled from underneath Nicki.

"Shut up bitch, and eat your daughter's pussy," Nicki demanded, as she began grinding her cunt on her Mom's face.

"You love dominating your Mom, don't you?" I asked, my hands resting on LeAnn's tits, not only for balance.

"I do," LeAnn moaned.

"But you remember who's really in charge, don't you?"

"Oh, yes Sir, baby," LeAnn grinned, leaning in to kiss me.

After a minute of making out with her while I fucked her mother, she leaned back and announced, "Daddy, your son is really giving it to Momma!"

"Which is good, because she's a freeuse Momma," Dad said, using a term I knew, since as it had become rather popular in porn during the past year or two.

"Mmmmmmm, am I a freeuse slut too, Daddy?" Nicki asked.

"You'll become one not long after I get out from behind this steering wheel," Dad said meaningfully.

"No, you already are..." LeAnn corrected from below her daughter, "...although so far only Aaron has taken advantage of your status."

"I really love that you're both my freeuse sluts," I interjected.

"Mmmmmm," Nicki purred. "So let me get this straight. My holes are now available to both of the men in our family twenty-four-seven?"

"Exactly," Dad agreed.

"I can certainly live with that," Nicki said, licking her lips and leaning forward a bit.

"I love your big white dick inside my pussy, son," LeAnn moaned loudly, since Nicki had just allowed her a bit of air.

"And I love your tight pussy and your huge tits," I said, totally enamoured by her.

"Just those two assets? What about my ass?"

"I love your ass and your legs too," I added, before leaning way down, to tug a nipple between my lips.

"What about me?" Nicki complained. "Am I chopped liver?" She dropped her pussy onto her Mom's face and resumed her aggressive grinding... thus shutting up her Mom.

"I love every fucking thing about you, baby," I said, as I really gave it to our Mom.

"Good answer," she said. "now get my Momma off."

"Our Momma?"

"Yes, our Momma," she agreed with a smile.

"Do you want to come again, Momma?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you want to come, Momma-slut?" Nicki joined in, again lifting her ass so LeAnn could speak.

"Yes, my babies! Momma wants to come so baaaaaad," she moaned.

"You can come the moment my boyfriend comes in your cunt, Momma-slut," Nicki permitted.

"Oh, baby! Then come inside Momma real soon... fill Momma's cunt with your big load real soon!" she begged, and somehow she tightened her pussy very noticeably around my dick while I was fucking her... which I'd never thought was possible, until she did it.

And then she started doing it over and over again! I could feel her milking my dick with her inner walls, and as a result, I felt my balls immediately starting to boil!

"Momma, I have no idea what you're doing, but please don't stop doing whatever it is," I moaned.

"I won't stop until you come inside your Momma," LeAnn moaned back.

As the intensity of our fucking increased, so did our moaning, and I began bucking my hips up to meet her downward strokes.

"Oh, yes! That's so good, son! Fuck your Momma, fucking fill me up!" she moaned.

"Oh yeah, you two are so hot!" Nicki was also moaning and rubbing her clit.

"Do you want your boyfriend to fill your Momma's cunt with his cum?" LeAnn asked her daughter... or more accurately... she gargled the query into Nicki's flooded pussy.

"Oh yeah, I want him to drop his load in your pussy and make you come like the cheap slut you are," Nicki encouraged.

"Oh God, please come inside me, son! Momma needs your load, and she needs to come so baaaaaad!" she whined, sounding really desperate.

"I'm getting close," I assured her, fucking her as hard as I could.

"Come in my Mom's cunt, baby! Fill it right up!" Nicki moaned.

"Oh fuck, fuckity, fuuuuck," I grunted a few moments later, as I erupted inside my stepmom.

"Yeeeeeeeees!" LeAnn screamed, since the moment I unloaded inside her, she too erupted, giving us simultaneous orgasms.

"Your son just came in my Momma," Nicki reported to our driver.

"Good job, son," Dad said proudly.

I didn't say anything, I just kept pumping my dick, and unloading every drop I had available into her pussy, wanting her to enjoy her orgasm for as long as she could... while Nicki dropped her pussy back onto her Mom's face and ground against it, while she rubbed her clit.

"Good boy," I heard Mom say, still somewhat muffled.

"Get me off, Momma," Nicki demanded as I slowed down, but this time I didn't stop fucking Momma... while still enjoying my own orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Eat my cunt, Momma! Get your baby girl off!" Nicki moaned wildly, her eyes rolling around in her head telling me she too was about to come!

A few seconds later, she screamed, "Yes, Momma!" and collapsed forward, while I pulled out of our Momma. And while she was still coming, she spied my cum leaking out of her Mom's pussy, so she immediately buried her face in it, to lap up the cream pie.

I watched my two lovers 69 for a few minutes, before I felt the car slowing down.

As Nicki climbed off of her Mom, LeAnn said, "Thanks, son. That was an amazing fuck!"

"Anytime, Mom," I replied, sharing a strangely sweet moment, amidst all of our family's taboo kinkiness.

My cum had been replaced on both of their faces, with each other's pussy juice.

"Slut, get up here and take over the driving. It's my turn to have some backseat fun," Dad said, as the car came to a halt at a highway rest stop.

"Which slut do you mean?" both women asked in unison, and then they laughed.

"LeAnn," he said, "I have a daughter I'm going to discipline for the first time."

"Mmmmmmmm. Yes please. Use me, Daddy," Nicki purred while Mom and Dad swapped places. Our family's marathon backseat sex session was about to continue, with a new player joining the lineup.

The end of part 3

If enough interest:

Coming next:

Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat Spit-roast

Nicki gets spit-roasted by her Dad and her brother.

Then maybe:

Backseat Stepfamily: Butt Banged 3-some

Nicki loses her anal virginity and Aaron fucks both of his sluts in the ass.