Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began grinding on him, my pussy so hot and hungry from all this stimulation that I was sure it was leaving a wet spot on the trousers of his suit. "I'm going to cum on your leg." I whispered to him as my pace quickened and my thighs instinctively clenched around his leg.

"No, I don't want you to." He murmured back half out of embarrassment, half out of shock.

"I'm going to cum on your leg." I moaned into his ear louder as Traci began doing the same. We ground and rubbed our clits against his leg like two bitches in heat, panting and moaning, crazed with lust. The man's crotch was bulging obscenely and I reached over and rubbed my hand over his hard cock. With lazy sex crazed eyes I noticed Traci arch her back and move her breast in front of his face. His tongue reached out and flicked across her nipple before sucking her tit deeply into his mouth. I could see her entire breast bounce and jiggle as he suckled strongly on her. This pushed me over the edge, I could feel it building stronger and stronger in me till I finally cried out while gripping and squeezing his leg tightly with my own legs. Traci bucked and shuddered as her orgasm surfaced in her too.

I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, everything was just a mass of shapes and sounds. When I finally came back to reality I realized that our song was just ending. I stood up shakily and took Traci's hand.

"What's your name, hon?" Traci turned and asked the man with the helpful leg.

"Umm, it's Matt." He replied as he tried to conceal the wet spot not only on his leg that I had caused but also farther up on the fly of his pants, which he had caused.

"Well thank you Matt for the help, you're a sweet man." Traci said as she turned and blew a kiss.

We climbed back up to the stage and took our bows as the crowd applauded louder and louder, whistles drowning out the words that Traci was trying to lean over and tell me. I just shook my head and yelled back, "I can't hear, tell me later." Just then the announcer burst onto the stage, "Those were contestant numbers 4 and 5, Jessica and Traci."

Each amateur dancer was brought back up on the stage and by a round of applause the winners of the 1st National Nude Day Amateur Striptease Contest were determined. The crowd gave a half-hearted applause to the other 3 contestants but when it came our turn they went wild. It was a tie! We were ecstatic and jumped up and down hugging each other. I couldn't believe that we had done any of this, it was like a dream. We were given a trophy to share between the two of us. It would stay at Traci's house 6 months then mine for 6 months. We giggled as we thought about how in the world we would explain the trophy to Traci's soon to be ex-husband.

Autumn ran up on the stage and gave us both huge hugs and kisses. "The two of you set this place on fire." She said in that breathless girly voice that had started this whole journey. Afterwards we exchanged phone numbers with her and vowed to stay in touch.

As Traci and I left the club and were walking in the cool, dark evening air back to my car I asked her what she was trying to tell me after the dance.

"I couldn't hear what you said, what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that tonight I had the best birthday ever." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh really," I said with one raised eyebrow, "the nights not over yet birthday girl."

12