Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls cuddled and relaxed in the casket until Mandy regained her strength. They held each other and kissed each other in a loving manner. Looking into Mandy's eyes Nicole said "I think I'm falling in love with you"? Looking back into Nicole's eyes, Mandy replied "I'm falling in love with you too." The girls giggled and cuddled with each other as they continued to look into each other's eyes.

"I cant believe how intense that was" Mandy said as she sat up in the coffin. "Never in a million years would I ever have thought that I would have gotten my brains fucked out in a coffin" Mandy said. Nicole giggled as she too sat up in the coffin. Both girls climbed out of the casket and walked into the dungeon. This time Mandy grabbed the whip and slapped it across Nicole's ass. "Ouch you bitch" Nicole snarled. Suddenly Mandy over took Nicole and forced her to the ground where she clasped the shackles around her wrists. With her wrists shackled to the ground, Mandy grabbed Nicole's g-string and pulled it down her ass and sexy legs. Nicole struggled but she was no match for Mandy as Mandy over powered her and clasped her ankles to the old metal shackles. There was Nicole helplessly shackled on her hands and knees to the ground with her ass high in the air.

Mandy stepped over Nicole's back and straddled her as she took a blind fold and placed it over Nicole's eyes tying it behind her head. Mandy stepped away and stepped back looking at her conquest as she prepared to take her over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Mandy picked up a large feather and began to tickle Nicole with it. Nicole giggled as the feather tickled her neck and shoulders. Mandy suddenly slapped Nicole's ass hard with a whip. "Ouch" Nicole yelped. Again Mandy began to tickle Nicole's breasts from underneath. A smile flashed across Nicole's face as she felt her nipples stiffening beyond belief.

Mandy continued to tickle Nicole with the feather teasing her to a state of arousal she never before experienced. "Ouch" Nicole screamed as she felt a burning sensation on her ass and on her pussy. Suddenly the burning was replaced with the tickling sensation from the feather as Mandy tickled her ass and legs with the giant feather. Nicole felt something weird as again she yelped "ouch". Then again the painful burning sensation was replaced by the tickling feather as it now tickled her feet and toes.


"Oh god I am going to cum soon" Nicole said feebly as her body began to tingle. This time Mandy poured the hot candle wax on Nicole's back causing the hot liquid wax to run down her sides and over her breasts before dripping to the floor. A guttural moan escaped Nicole's lips as the wax ran across her nipples as it dripped from her body. Mandy knelt at her side and with her left hand reached under and squeezed Nicole's nipples as her right hand reached around her ass and cupped her dripping candle wax covered pussy. Simultaneously Mandy began to squeeze Nicole's nipples as she squeezed her inflamed mound. Nicole began to buck like a bronco as her young body shot of into one of the hottest orgasm's of her life. She humped at Mandy's hand causing Mandy to insert a couple of fingers. "Oh my fucking god Mandy" Nicole screamed as her body continued to convulse in orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my goddddddddd" Nicole screamed as she came violently on her girlfriend's hand. Nicole began to see stars as her body continued to convulse in orgasm. Her legs and arms began to grow weak from the bliss she was experiencing. Finally Nicole came back down to earth as Mandy finished stimulating her. Mandy stood up and walked behind Nicole to the table that had several different dildo's standing up on it. Mandy picked up a twelve inch dildo but decided that it would be to big too soon for Nicole to handle.

Instead Mandy picked up one that was six or seven inches in length and strapped it on. Walking slowly towards Nicole, Mandy proceeded to walk to the front of her. She turned around and placed the dildo at Nicole's mouth. Nicole eagerly opened her mouth as Mandy moved closer. Mandy soon began to thrust her hips as she reached down and held Nicole's head. Mandy began to drill her girlfriends mouth as Nicole continued to grunt and gag from the fake cock hitting the back of her throat. Pulling the dildo from Nicole's mouth, Mandy walked to the back of Nicole. Looking down, Mandy saw the cutest ass in the glow of the candles sticking up and waiting to be fucked.

Mandy reached down and caressed Nicole's ass before placing the dildo in the crack of her ass. Mandy thrust the dildo up and down a couple of times in her ass crack before moving back far enough to allow the tip to touch her exposed and opened pussy lips. "Oh god fuck me Mandy, Please fuck me" Nicole begged. Mandy began to push the fake cock into her girlfriend's pussy until it sank all the way in.

Slowly Mandy began to fuck her girlfriend as she was shackled before her. The eerie glow of the candles in the dark damp musky basement add to the sexual pleasure of the two girls. Mandy reached down and held Nicole by the hips as she continued to fuck her with the fake cock. "Oh god Mandy, fuck me harder" Nicole begged. Holding her hips with both hands, Mandy began to quicken her pace as she began to pound in and out of Nicole's pussy a little harder.

Nicole dropped to her elbows as she felt an earth shaking orgasm building deep within. "Fuck me harder" Nicole urged as she began to groan and grunt. Mandy obliged as she began to pump Nicole's pussy with reckless abandon. "Harder, fuck me harder" Nicole screamed. Mandy began to pound Nicole's pussy as hard as she could. Nicole began to see stars when Mandy slapped her ass as she fucked her pussy with all her might. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Mandy continued to smack Nicole's ass as she fucked her with all her might.

"Oh god yesssssssssss" Nicole screamed as she saw stars. Her toes began to curl inside of her high heels as she braced for an earth shattering orgasm. Nicole felt her nipples stiffening more as she felt the wax covering them begin to crack and break. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Mandy slapped Nicole's ass harder with each smack. That was too much for Nicole to handle and instantly she began to convulse into an orgasm. Her body shook so badly Mandy wasn't sure if Nicole was cumming or having a seizure.

"Oh god yessssssssssssssss" Nicole screamed as she came harder than she thought would be possible. "Oh god, oh god , oh god yesssssss" Nicole screamed again as a second orgasm exploded from deep within. SMACK, Mandy smacked her ass again as she pounded her pussy with reckless abandon. Finally, after what seemed like ten minutes of non stop orgasms Mandy withdrew the dildo from Nicole's pussy. Mandy raised the glistening toy to her face and inhaled Nicole's scent. Opening her mouth Mandy tasted Nicole's pussy juices as she sucked the faked cock clean. Mandy unclasped the ankle and wrist straps and Nicole was now free. Mandy helped Nicole to her feet as she was weak from countless orgasms.

Mandy set the dildo down on the table and turned around and opened her arms as Nicole snuggled into her hot body. The two girls cuddled there in the dungeon. They shared a couple of soft kisses before they decided to go back up to her room. The girls began to blow out the candles. Soon the dungeon was dark as Mandy grabbed the twelve inch dildo from the table. They locked up the doors and ascended up the spiral stairs. They quietly entered the walk in closet and that's when the girls became shocked. They froze in their tracks as light shone through the louvers of the door from Nicole's father's bedroom. The girls quietly closed the door to the dungeon and tip toed to the door leading into the bedroom. They bent down and peered through the louvers and gasped at what they saw!

Nicole was utterly shocked when she saw her father in bed...fucking a young girl whom Nicole went to high school with. Nicole knew her. Her name was Becky. Nicole watched as Becky was riding her father. She saw how her dad held her hips and ass as he thrust his cock in and out of her hot young pussy. Nicole was pissed but at the same time she was getting turned on again. As they watched the action through the louvers Mandy began to run her hand up and down the back of Nicole's leg and ass.

"Oh yes daddy" Nicole heard Becky say. "Does daddy like how his little girl fucks him" Becky asked"? Hearing that caused Nicole to drip pussy juice down her thighs. Mandy sensed Nicole's need so she reached up between her now parted thighs and caressed her dripping pussy. The girls watched as Becky climbed off of Steve and rolled on to her back. "Come fuck me daddy" Becky begged. Nicole watched as her father rolled over between Becky's legs. She raised them and placed them on Steve's shoulders. Nicole watched as her father shoved his cock into Becky's wide open pussy. "Oh daddy yes" Becky moaned. Suddenly Nicole felt something too. Mandy stepped back and strapped on the twelve inch dildo and was pressing the giant head against Nicole's wet pussy.

As Nicole watched her father fucking Becky, she wanted to scream when she felt the giant head press into her tight pussy. She felt the curvaceous head splitting her labia open as it pressed inside of her causing her to wince in pain as she was stretched past her limit. Tilting her ass upwards a bit Nicole felt the over sized cock sliding in to her pussy even farther. Nicole wanted to scream out loud so badly but she knew she would be busted by her father so she had to contain all of her emotions. Nicole could not take her eyes off of her father as he pounded Becky's pussy. She could see how his balls were slapping her ass as he pounded her. "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy," Becky repeated over and over causing Nicole to drip even more.

As Nicole watched her father fuck Becky, Mandy continued to slide the foot long cock into her wet pussy. Nicole could feel it sliding in even farther. It wasn't even in all the way yet but Nicole felt those tingling sensations in her toes as jolts of electricity raced through her body. Nicole began to tremble as she braced herself for one hell of an orgasm.

Nicole watched as her father pulled out of Becky and rolled her over on to her knees. She watched as her father slapped Becky's naked ass. Nicole knew her father was fucking her but pretending it was his own daughter. She just knew it. Becky screamed each time Steve slapped her ass. Steve placed his well lubricated cock against Becky's ass hole and pressed the head of his cock in her ass. "Oh daddy, fuck your little girl's ass" Becky pleaded. "Fuck your baby good daddy" She begged.

Nicole watched in amazement as her father slid his cock into Becky's ass. Nicole too was having her pussy stuffed from behind. As Nicole watched her father thrusting his cock in and out of Becky, Mandy too began to thrust the foot long cock in and out of Nicole's cunt. "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy," Becky screamed as Steve began pounding her ass even harder.

As Nicole watched the action she too wanted to scream "Oh daddy" as Mandy continued to fuck her from behind. Nicole felt her knees getting weaker as her body began to quiver. She knew she couldn't last much longer as her orgasm was imminent. As Nicole watched through the louver, she saw Becky reach down and rub her clit. Becky arched her back as she screamed "oh god daddy I'm cumming". Nicole saw how her father tensed his body as he too was close to blowing his wad. Suddenly Nicole began to tremble as her father pulled his cock out of Becky's ass. Nicole watched as he began stroking his cock. Nicole began to cum with such force that she was afraid she might pass out.

What Nicole saw was amazing. She watched her father stroke his cock until he came. Nicole saw her father shoot a rope of cum from his cock to Becky's face. The second spasm from her father landed on Becky's tits. The rest landed on her stomach and pussy. "Oh daddy yeah, that was wonderful" Becky purred as Nicole still was trembling in her orgasm. Nicole knew she had to be quiet so she wouldn't be heard. Her pussy was still gripping at the over sized dildo as Mandy continued to quietly fuck her pussy.

Finally Steve and Becky got out of bed to go take a shower. Nicole finished cumming and pulled off of the fake cock. She whispered to Mandy, "lets go, they went to the shower". The girls quietly opened the closet door and tip toed to Nicole's room. "Lets get dressed and get out of here" Nicole said. Quickly and quietly the girls changed clothes and snuck out of the house with out being noticed.

They jumped into Nicole's car and went down to a local diner to get some coffee. The girls sat there for the longest time drinking coffee and talking. As they sat there sipping coffee they occasionally held hands as they felt no shame for liking each other as they do. Finally it was getting late so they decided to leave. They got into Nicole's car and drove to the salon where Mandy's car was parked. They pulled into the parking lot and parked next to Mandy's car. Mandy looked at Nicole and said "thank you for such a wonderful evening". Nicole moved over to hug Mandy. "No, thank you Mandy" Nicole whispered into Mandy's ear. The girls shared a couple of quick kisses then a couple of soul searching kisses before Mandy left to get into her own car.

Both girls pulled out of the parking lot to go home. While driving home Nicole played back the scene of her father fucking Becky. She couldn't believe that her father was using this young hottie as a substitute for her. She knew it had to be soon. She knew she had to fuck her father and soon. Nicole pulled into her driveway and noticed that her father's truck was gone. She went inside and went to her room. Along the way she noticed that her father's door was open. Looking at his bed she realized that his sheets were changed and his bed was made. Nicole went to her room and closed the door.

Nicole stripped her clothes off and grabbed her robe and went to take a shower. After she finished showering she put her robe on and stepped into her sexy five inch platform heels. She walked into her bedroom and turned on the television set. She grabbed another of the home made videos and slipped one into the VCR. She pressed 'play' on the remote and in moments there was a new video playing.

Nicole couldn't believe her eyes when she watched her mother kneeling down in the dungeon. Suddenly Nicole saw the secret door open. There were hundreds of candles lit just like when she went into that same room. She watched her mother stand up and walk to the same small alter. Her mother dropped her robe and only wearing hi heels stepped up and laid down on the alter. "Oh my god, that's exactly what happened to me" Nicole thought to herself as she watched her mom lay down and part her legs.

The longer that Nicole watched the hornier she became. She watched her mother begin to breathe heavier. She saw her mom's nipples become erect with out any stimulation just like hers did. Then the camera angle changed. Nicole gasped when she saw her mother's pussy lips begin to part open. She knew what happened to her was also happening to her mom in this video. Nicole knew there was some demonic force down there and now it was beginning to fuck her mom. Nicole saw her mother's pussy being stretched open. Her mom had her eyes closed as she began to thrash her head from side to side while she moaned loudly.

Nicole watched as her mother laid there bound by some force. She watched this demon or spirit fuck her mother. Nicole saw her mother responding by thrusting her hips up and down as if to meet the demon's strokes. Nicole saw her mother arch her back high as she began to shake and tremble. Nicole knew her mom was cumming. Nicole pulled the tie strap of her robe and let it fall open. She reached down and began to run her fingers through her now wet slit.

Nicole watched as her mother climbed off of the alter after she finished cumming. She knelt before the alter as if she was praying to the devil. Suddenly the video ended. Not wanting to get too worked up Nicole turned off the television and turned out her lamp next to her bed. She pulled her robe off and kicked her heels off. Laying there completely naked Nicole fell asleep.

Some time during the night Nicole was awakened by a noise. Her heart began beating hard. She heard it again. "Oh my god its daddy" Nicole thought to herself. "Is he in some kind of trouble"? Nicole wondered. Again Nicole heard her name being called. Quietly Nicole slipped out of bed and tip toed down the hallway silently. She peered into her father's room. His bed was empty. Nicole gasped when she saw the door of the walk in closet was opened. Nicole silently walked to the door and saw the door leading down the spiral staircase was opened and the candles were lit. Grabbing a night gown off of the rack Nicole pulled it over her head. Next Nicole stepped into a pair of her mother's five inch heels so she wouldn't get her feet dirty. Quietly Nicole walked to the top of the spiral stairs. She peered down them and saw nothing. Quietly Nicole descended down the stairs.

Again Nicole heard her father's voice as this time she clearly heard him calling her. Finally at the bottom of the stairs Nicole silently looked around the second opened door. Nicole couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her father standing there shackled at his wrists and ankles. He was completely naked. Steve looked over at the door and spotted his daughter. "Oh baby I'm so glad you heard me, Come help daddy" Steve said. Apprehensive about what she should do Nicole slowly walked towards her father. Suddenly Nicole saw flames in her eyes as she approached her father. She saw her father's cock as it was totally limp. She walked completely around her father and admired every inch of his naked body.

Nicole wondered how her father got down here and who put him in the shackles. She wondered if Becky was down here and this was some sort of trap set to capture her. Nicole was now behind her father and she picked up a whip. She swung the whip back and slapped him across the ass hard. Steve screamed like a little baby as Nicole walked around to the front of her father. "What are you doing, unhook me so we can get out of here" Steve begged.

Nicole stood in front of her father and unbuttoned the front of her night gown so ample cleavage was showing. Next she pulled her night gown up to expose her legs to her ass. Nicole stared at her father's cock as it started to grow. Slowly Nicole walked behind her father and picked up a candle. She tilted the candle and poured part of the wax down her father's back. She watched the liquid wax run down into the crack of his ass. Nicole knew the sensations on his ass hole from the hot wax would turn him on beyond the point of no return.

Again Nicole walked around to the front of her father and examined his cock. It was now half hard so again she walked around behind her dad. She reached around and slid her hands across his chest. She scraped her father's nipples with her finger nails causing them to stiffen. Nicole stood up on tip toes and kissed her father on the ear while moaning "oh daddy, I know you want me". Nicole slid her hands down her father's chest to his stomach. She felt her father's breathing become ragged as she caressed his front side. Using her leg Nicole began to rub her father's leg with hers.

Nicole let go of her father and walked around to his front side. Mission accomplished. Nicole was now looking at her father's fully erect cock. Nicole slowly began to dance in front of her father. She danced so seductively she put her father in a trance. Within seconds Nicole's night gown was tossed aside and she stood completely naked in front of her father except for her heels. Nicole could see her dad's cock twitching with excitement. Again she walked behind her father.