Blowjob Contest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later and she was ready to try the post. Becca crawled toward the end of her bed, turned around and moved to her feet with her back toward the post closest to the wall. She figured she could use the wall for support with her hands behind her back. Moving her body over the footboard post, she looked down at it, seeing the wide oval object she was about to envelope into her body. She was a little worried about splinters but noticed the lacquer was in good shape and she was too horny to stop now.

Slowly, she eased lower until the cold wood hit her open lips. She paused feeling how wide it actually was, her soccer legs easily holding her above the post. She moved lower, letting the tip enter her slowly. Another inch and the width increased quickly, spreading her lips wider than anything before and she still didn't have even half of the wide, wood post in.

Her breathing increased, she felt the strain and savored the pleasure at the same time. Her right hand went to her clit as her left found the wall for support. Rubbing back and forth with all her fingers, she let herself fall further onto the post and groaned in ecstasy as the large object finally disappeared into her sex, filling her completely like never before.

**

Brandon didn't move or say anything until Rachel opened her eyes and looked up at him. She was still recovering from her massive, buttplug induced climax. Her chest was rising and falling with a healthy pace, her nipples still erect.

"Oh my, that was wonderful, Brandon," she said.

"It appeared that way," he said. "So now what?"

"Now we move onto the big one," she replied.

Brandon's cock wanted to be the big one she was referring to more than anything, but he knew he couldn't and had to resist even getting undressed. He tried to stay focused on her and found the big plug on the bed along with the long dildo thing he noticed was called an Anal Twist. He grabbed both and held them in his hands.

"Want to try this first?" he asked, holding the dildo prominently.

"We can, sure... I haven't tried anything longer than the plugs so maybe that is a good idea."

"Okay," he said opening the box and removing the large toy wrapped in plastic.

He tore it off and admired the rib lined rubber toy for a few seconds before returning to Rachel's needs.

"Okay, just take the plug out and I'll play a little," she said, moving her hand to her clit instantly.

Brandon took hold of the endcap and slowly began pulling the medium plug out of Rachel's body, watching with unblinking eyes as the width of the plug widened her hole until it suddenly popped free.

"Mmm, that felt pretty good," she cooed. "Get the dildo ready."

He dropped the used plug and moved the long toy into place as Rachel continued to play with her clitoris. Rachel felt the cold rubber hit her partially opened ass and she flinched slightly, making her anus close fully.

"Now go slow, remember," she said.

Brandon pressed forward and noticed her ass opened much easier this time since she had already had something in it. The dildo was probably the same diameter as the widest part of the medium plug. That was until the first rib. Each subsequent rib increased slightly in size all the way down the toy. Rachel took the width easy up to the first rib and even that passed into her without much resistance. The second rib approached and also disappeared inside.

"Oh wow, I can feel the ribs when they go in. It's nice and I like the added length. Keep going," she said.

Three more ribs disappeared inside Rachel's ass and Brandon noticed the resistance was increasing. It was becoming more difficult to press more in so he stopped.

"Yeah, just hold it there for a minute," Rachel said, her breathing increasing again. "Maybe pull some out and then back in."

He obeyed, his heart pounding in his chest as he watched himself begin fucking her ass with the toy. He pulled the toy out slowly, watching the ribs pop out of her tight ass one after the other until the tip remained. He eased it back in, faster than the first time and couldn't believe he was doing this to her. It was almost like his brain couldn't process the visual before him. His eyes teared up and he finally realized he hadn't blinked since he had started with the toy.

He pressed it in to where he had had it before and a little past before pulling it back out. The resistance was lessening. Her ass was accepting it and he sped up, thinking about how good it would feel if it was his cock he was moving and not the toy. He was soon fucking her at a pretty good pace as she continued to play with her clit.

"Oh, yes... oh, fuck yes! I like it... I like it a lot!" Rachel voiced.

Brandon kept the same steady rhythm and depth for a few minutes before slowing and pressing one more rib into his girlfriend before pulling the toy out again. That was when he started pretending more that it was his cock. Instead of just out and in the whole way he started moving it differently. In a few inches out a few, in one, out one, in five, out three and so forth as if he was fucking her with his own cock. Rachel's eyes had glassed over by then, he lips were parted, her nipples erect and she was going to town on her clitoris.

"Don't stop what you're doing... Gawd, Brandon I'm going to cum again!" she screamed.

He met her climax with more speed and variations of the toy, fucking her ass with abandoned now since she was taking everything he did with ease. He only had two ribs to go before he was up to the handle. She had over nine inches of toy in her ass by the time she was cumming again.

**

Becca's legs trembled as she held herself down on the bedpost. She had never felt so full before, her insides squeezing the wood oval like a vise as she sped up on her clit. She rose up slowly, testing herself and the tightness. Finding it pleasant, she dropped down and back up over and over, using her legs to lift and fall onto the post while her hand was a blur on her nub. Actively fucking the bedpost now, Becca worked for that orgasm she so needed. Her juices coated the wood, forming a thick, white ring around the post where her body stopped to go back up. She felt it coming, the pleasure increased, she moved faster on the post and harder on her clit. She wanted to cum so badly she wasn't aware of the burning in her legs, all she cared about was fucking the post and cumming as hard as she could.

The door handle giggling and the preceding knock and Julie's voice from outside infuriated Becca. She was so close, she couldn't stop now.

"Go away!" she screamed, knowing she'd pay for the outburst later.

She heard Julie return with some remark but the silence afterward was a welcome sign, which brought Becca closer to her coveted climax. It only took a minute more and the climax came. All the angst and buildup exploded inside Becca's body. In her ecstasy she bit her lip, drawing blood and thought her clenching sex might crush the wood post she was convulsing so hard. Her legs finally gave out and she was forced to fall onto the bed with her hands between her legs, grinding on her clit as the orgasm ran its blissful waves through her body. Mission accomplished.

**

Rachel loved the new sensations of the ribbed toy fucking her bowels. She enjoyed the new depths the plugs had never reached and the sensations the ribs caused as Brandon fucked her fast and deep. She knew anal sex with him was going to be wonderful if this was any indication. She was handling the long toy just fine, she knew he was slightly wider but any fear and reservations were washed away in the orgasm that engulfed her form. Who knew anal could be so good.

Brandon watched her cum again, amazed at the intensity and effort she was putting in. Finally her hand began to slow and she fell limp once again onto her bed. He slowed his thrust until they were just a gentle movement in and out before removing the toy completely. He looked down at his crotch. The wet spot was huge. His cock was pumping out the pre-cum like no other. He was afraid to even adjust himself for fear of losing his control over it. Rachel's ass was still open, he knew he could easily feed his cock into her with no problem at all and cum within seconds. She was more than ready for him and would be when this stupid contest was over. That was just his frustration talking. He knew the contest was the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

**

Becca lay on her bed well after her orgasm was gone. Her body chilled as the perspiration evaporated from off it. She felt her legs pumped with blood and a dull ache in her sex. She might be a tad sore after fucking such a large, unyielding object so hard, but it was worth it to her. She eventually got up and dressed. Now that she had cum, she could focus on other things. She texted Julie and apologized telling her she could come to her room any time now. Becca unlocked the door and started studying, ignoring the slight ache between her legs.

Julie showed up a little later, "Jim leave already?" Julie asked.

"Jim?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, or were you fucking some other guy in here?"

"Oh, yeah, Jim left," Becca lied, turning back to her books she smiled.

"You usually go to his place. What happened today?"

"Just had a big urge, kind of spur of the moment thing," Becca said, turning to talk.

That's when she noticed the white ring of drying girl juice on her bedpost. Julie hadn't noticed it yet. Becca suddenly jumped up and quickly stood between Julie and the post.

"You okay?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, just needed to get up. Legs were cramping from soccer practice."

When Julie turned around to mind her own business, Becca used her dirty soccer socks to wipe off the post. She didn't think Julie noticed.

**

"I don't think we need to bother with the big plug," Rachel said, looking up at Brandon, who was staring at her open hole.

"Yeah, probably not," he said tearing his eyes away from the sight.

"You okay, babe?" she asked.

"Honestly, no... I need to leave or I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to cum. I can't stand it anymore."

"Okay, I understand and I'm sorry again. This was good though, I'm ready for you now and I can't wait to give you what I promised."

"I can't wait either," he said, getting off the bed and heading for the door.

"I love you?" she said as he left her dorm room.

**

Brandon walked slowly back to his room in a daze. All he could think about was her open, pulsing anus. His cock was still raging in his pants, the wet spot impossible to hide. He didn't care, didn't even think about it as he walked. He went over in his mind again and again what he had just done. It seemed surreal now as he thought about it. He had just come from preparing Rachel's ass for his cock. She was ready and had been preparing for him to fuck her anally. He was so involved with his thoughts that he never saw Ryan coming. The big dumb football player hit him in the chest, pushing him so hard Brandon fell onto the ground.

"You're the fuck that stole my girlfriend!" Ryan yelled down at him. "Get up so I can kick your ass!"

"Take it easy, man. I didn't steal anything," Brandon said, not getting up.

"The fuck you didn't. Rachel! She was mine until you stole her."

"I had nothing to do with that," Brandon said, getting to his feet.

Ryan came at him with a huge right hook Brandon saw a mile away. He moved quickly left and dodged the punch, making Ryan turn around to face him again.

"Easy, bro... you don't want to fight me. You'll get benched if you kick my ass!" Brandon shouted just as Ryan was about to swing again.

This seemed to make sense to the big guy. He paused and looked down at Brandon. "When footballs over, I'm going to find you and pound your ass."

"Hopefully not, you just need to find another girlfriend, man. Shouldn't be hard. I mean look at you."

"Shut up and get lost, loser or I'll change my mind and pummel you now."

"Okay, that's cool, I'm leaving."

Brandon turned and quickly walked away. One good thing had come from the confrontation. His cock was no longer hard.

"That dude might need to get laid more than I do?" Brandon thought to himself as he hurried back to his room.

**

Rachel was just barley dressed and putting her toys away when the knock sounded on the door. She closed her dresser and opened the door. Ryan was standing there.

"Ryan? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just wanted to see you. I miss you."

"Oh, well that's nice and all, but we broke up, Ryan."

"I know... but I was hoping we could..."

"No, Ryan... I've moved on and you should too."

"Yeah you have, with that scrawny loser I just pounded!"

"What? You better not have touched, Brandon!" Rachel said, hitting Ryan in the chest with her fists.

It did nothing to him except make him move forward toward her and for her to back up with worry. The look on his face worried her.

"Why would you dump me for that loser?" he asked taking a step into her room.

Rachel backed up more, losing control of the situation. If he wanted he could easily close the door and overpower her with ease.

"Ryan, you need to leave or I'll scream," she said, having no other option.

"Just tell me why!" he said. "What does he have that I don't have?"

From behind him came the reply. "A bigger dick, asshole!" Sam said pushing by him to stand next to Rachel.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me, and if you don't leave I'll report you. Your football career will be over!" Sam raised her voice.

The realization finally hit poor Ryan... he didn't say another word. Just turned and left and if he had a tail it would have been between his legs.

Sam shut and locked the door before turning back to Rachel.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm just glad you showed up when you did."

"Me too. I guess losing you was harder than you thought."

"I guess so. I need to call Brandon. Ryan said he beat him up before he came here."

"Oh no!" Sam said.

Rachel quickly dialed Brandon's phone. He answered on the second ring.

"What's up, miss me already?" Brandon asked.

"Are you okay!" Rachel screamed.

"Yes, why?"

"Oh my goodness, I'm so glad. Ryan was just here and he said he beat you up."

"Oh, yeah, well he kind of tried but I talked him down. Dude's kind of scary."

"Yes he is. I'm glad you're okay. He scared me."

"Did he do anything to you?" Brandon asked.

"No, Sam came home just in time. I'm okay."

"Good. Do we need to worry about him?"

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I think he understands now after what Sam said to him."

"Okay, well you let me know if he comes around again. He may be big but he's kind of slow too."

"You stay away from him, Brandon," Rachel said.

"I intend to, babe. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself."

"Okay, I'm glad he didn't hurt you."

"If anything he helped. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

Rachel ended the call.

"He's okay then?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, Ryan was lying."

"Well that's good. I'm beat, time for bed."

"Yes it is," Rachel added.

12