Castaway Mermaid Pt. 05

Story Info
Evan must save Keira from the brutal Sailors.
6.3k words
4.69
4.1k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 7

Kiera heard a loud "whack" and Evan was down on top of her. Kiera had no idea what was going on until she saw two sailors out of the corner of her eye; another loud "whack" and Evan was lying motionless. Kiera screamed "EVAN.... EEEVVVAAANNN!" and tried to hold him, but before she could grab him an arm wrapped around her waist, and she was lifted into the air.

Kiera had no idea what was going on, but she knew she and the man she loved were in danger. She started flailing, kicking, screaming and doing everything she could to get free, but suddenly someone punched her in her stomach, and she couldn't breathe. As she was gasping for breath, he threw her on their mattress and handcuffed her wrists together. As he did, Kiera finally got a look at her attacker, and she recognized him as one of the sailors that tried to capture her after her sunning on the rock.

Her blood ran cold when she realized this had been the captain's plan all along. They had tracked her and waited until she let her guard down, then struck. This was all her fault and she had to do whatever she could to save Evan and her fellow mermaids. They drew her out of the lean-to and threw her over their shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She tried to follow their movements and they headed down the beach and around a bend and to a beached skiff.

The sailor tossed her into the skiff, bruising her back, while his mate pushed them into the surf. They started the very quiet engine and took off around the island. They didn't go very far but eventually pulled up to the fishing trawler that chased her out of Mermaid's Cove and made all her fellow mermaids flee. Now they had her and had left Evan injured back in their love nest.

She had no idea what they were going to do, but found out when her hands were uncuffed, then bound in a rope tossed from the ship. Once her wrists were bound again, she was hoisted onto the ship and then higher until she was hanging from the mast. Kiera still had a few tricks up her sleeve while hanging there naked watching the captain and his sailors.

There was a stare down between her and the captain. Kiera had never been as angry as she was now. The man she loves was attacked by these people. There was a little fear about what they would do to her, but the fire was in her belly to punish these sailors and keep them away from Evan and other mermaids.

The captain came over, slapped Kiera's breasts and punched her in the stomach shouting, "You hid from me and made me look like a fool searching for Mermaids. Everyone was laughing at me, calling me Ahab like I was searching for a white whale. Now you need to be punished before I display your mermaid form in the harbor... dead or alive."

~~~~

When Evan woke up the lean-to had been smashed and the love of his life, Kiera was gone. His head was splitting with pain. He staggered to his feet and began looking around, but he saw nothing. He ran down to the ocean and continued to look around, but again saw nothing. Then he noticed some drag marks of a skiff in the sand.

It came to him in a flash. When he was on top of the mountain, he spotted a natural harbor and the entrance to the harbor was the only opening through the reef surrounding the island. That had to be where they had taken Kiera. He ran back to the lean-to and gathered a pair of goggles and a snorkel that he had salvaged from the beached boat debris. He assumed that the fishing boat would be anchored in the harbor, and he would need his snorkel and mask.

As he ran down the beach, he knew that this was a long shot, but at this moment it was the only shot he had. As he ran the throbbing in his head got worse and he would have stopped, but Kiera's life was in danger. As he rounded the bluff that led to the central mountain, he spotted a fishing trawler anchored in the middle of the bay and a lusciously naked Kiera was hanging from the mast.

Blood boiled in his veins as he saw his love hanging naked in the boat. Then a slob of a sailor walked over to her and began slapping and hitting her. His head and heart exploded watching this and he ran through the surf until it was deep enough to swim towards the boat. Evan had no idea what he was going to do but looking at the woman he loved being brutalized sent him into a rage.

He kept swimming with the occasional glance towards the boat. Kiera glanced towards him and when she saw Evan coming for her, gave the captain hitting her a brutal kangaroo kick. She knew there would be payment as the captain was sent spinning across the deck. She smiled at Evan before two sailors grabbed her legs and tied them spread eagle to the sides of the boat. After this the big man slapped her twat, then continued to slap and punch her like the cowardly bully he was.

One of the other sailors shouted and pointed to Evan swimming towards them. The captain turned away from Kiera and sent two of the sailors to get the skiff and go after Evan. A third sailor retrieved a rifle and pointed it at Evan. When he saw them coming, he slowed down while he worked on a plan.

It didn't take them long to get to him and Evan knew what he was going to have to do. He had his fill of brutality and had sworn he would never again take a human life, but he had to protect Kiera at all costs. His Marine training had taught him hand-to-hand combat and he was going to do what he had to. As they pulled alongside of him Evan got ready, but they used a gaff to push him under the water and keep him underwater until his lungs ached. He had an idea, pulled Kiera's knife and put the plan in action.

Evan swam under the skiff, planted his feet against the hull and yanked hard sending the sailor into the water. He pulled the sailor underneath him while he grabbed a quick breath of air, then went after the sailor with Kiera's knife. Blood quickly began to cloud the water as Evan took the sailor apart. When the sailor stopped moving Evan silently thought, "One down". As he rose for a breath of air, he heard a gunshot and the water splashed inches from his shoulder.

He quickly dove under the skiff as another bullet grazed his arm and he made sure the skiff was between him and the boat. The overwatch rifleman complicated things, but first things first, there was another sailor in the skiff. He decided to do the 'whack-a-mole' and popped his head up and back down quickly. The second time he did it, the sailor in the boat tried to hit him with an oar. Evan grabbed it, pulled he sailor into the water and dispatched him the same way as the first. When the sailor stopped moving Evan silently thought, "Two down".

Now the hard part. He took a deep breath, swam underwater to the back of the skiff and began to kick. He used the skiff as a shield moving towards the fishing boat. He was almost there when the sailor emptied his clip into the skiff, ejected the clip, snapped in another and emptied it as well. The skiff was filling with water fast and in seconds would sink. He took a deep breath, dove deep and swam to the other side of the boat.

As soon he got to the other side of the boat, he popped up, took a deep breath and went back under. As soon as he was under the water, several bullets splattered the water around him. So far, he had been lucky and only grazed once, but he knew his luck wouldn't hold out much longer. He swam to the stern thinking he could find a way onto the boat but was met by another fusillade from the rifleman.

As he was swimming under water towards the bow, he saw ropes hanging in the water attached to the davits for the skiff. Part of his exercise routine was rope climbing, so he knew he could climb the rope. He shimmed up the rope and when he could peek over the railing, he saw the rifleman still at the stern waiting for him to show. The captain was on the other side of the boat also looking for him, and Kiera was still hanging from the mast, but seemed to be in a trance.

Evan slipped quietly over the railing and began silently padding towards the rifleman, but halfway there when he heard, "Stop right there or she dies!"

He saw the rifleman turn and point his rifle at him and then he slowly turned to see the captain holding a knife to Kiera's throat. He looked into her eyes seeing a fierce strength and resolve, but also a loving devotion that humbled him. Her eyes told him she had a plan, and he may have just ruined it, but he wasn't going to let them hurt his woman. Then the lights went out as the rifleman clubbed him.

~~~~~

Kiera watched with her heart beating wildly with love as Evan swam through the water after her. She knew by the look in his eyes that he would never stop until all the sailors were all dead and she was safe. Never had she had anyone love, care for or protect her like this man. As she watched him dispatch the sailors in the skiff, her strength grew, and she knew she had to use every power she had to save them both. As Evan silently dropped over the side of the ship, hope bloomed in her chest, but it was just as quickly dashed on the rocks as the captain held a knife to her throat.

She tried to remember the captain's name, but she couldn't remember if she had ever heard it, so she just called him Captain Ahab. He had hunted her; her kind, now her lover and mermaids were his obsession. Now the time had come to end it all. With the knife to her throat, she saw Evan surrender to save her life, but then the rifleman used a belaying pin to club Evan into unconsciousness.

She saw Captain Ahab come towards her, dragging Evan behind him. He dragged Evan over to an old wobbly straight chair sitting on the deck, lifted him into the chair, and then proceeded to duct tape his arms, legs and torso to the chair. Finally, he put a piece of duct tape across his mouth, effectively gagging him. About the time he finished, Evan was starting to come around.

Captain Ahab slapped Evan across the face, trying to bring him to. Evan tried looking up but was having a hard time focusing. Kiera could tell he was in real pain and after being clubbed into unconsciousness twice he was bound to have a concussion. His head rolled back and forth before he finally lifted his eyes to meet Kiera's. With his eyes, he asked her if she was all right. She nodded with tears starting to glisten in the corners of her eyes.

"Well, now that we have everybody present, I just wanted to thank you both for being here tonight. For those of you that don't know me, I am the captain of this vessel, and I will be your host for this evening's festivities. The objective of this meeting will be for this young lady to turn back into her mermaid form. I will have to prove to my comrades that mermaids exist. That will only happen when they see her in the flesh. Dead or alive it makes no difference."

Captain Ahab walked over to Kiera, put his filthy hands all over Kiera's spectacularly naked form, emphasizing Kiera's exposed naked body. He mauled her full breasts and tweaked her nipples, then ran his grimy hands over her taut belly before he stuck his finger in her womanly slot. Kiera could see in Evan's eyes that he was starting to get furious, so with her eyes, she was trying to tell him to be calm. Kiera thought as long as Captain Ahab was focused on her, he couldn't hurt Evan.

When he had finished his obscene caresses, Kiera looked at him defiantly and then spat in his face. She knew Captain Ahab's reaction would be swift and violent. She wasn't disappointed when he slapped her hard enough to leave a vivid handprint on her face and then he followed with a backhanded slap of the same intensity. While Kiera was still trying to get her eyes to focus, he put his switchblade to her throat and drew a faint line across her neck. The knife barely broke the skin leaving a faint red line on her neck, allowing bits of blood to ooze through the slight cut.

Captain Ahab whispered menacingly, "You should be careful mermaid lady. I could just gut you right here while your boyfriend watched, but I need you to revert to your mermaid form first. A little bonus, I want to enjoy this scintillating body of yours first. After all your boyfriend got to fuck a mermaid, why shouldn't I."

Evan was watching in wide-eyed horror at what was going on across the deck. As his eyes found Kiera's he saw pure, unselfish love. With horror, he realized what she was doing. She was goading Captain Ahab and she was going to sacrifice herself to keep Evan from being hurt. Evan began screaming into the duct tape with the veins in his neck bulging, but very little sound escaped.

Evan used his toes to jump the chair up and down, trying to break everything loose and one of the chair legs creaked. He looked towards the captain and the rifleman, but they were both paying attention to Kiera's sultry body, wiggling seductively with each punch. He jumped higher and flipped onto his back and several slats broke. He used his large body to start breaking the rickety chair apart. The duct tape held.

Her eyes weren't just telling him how much she loved him, they were also telling him goodbye. As he was coming to this conclusion, Kiera was putting her plan into action. "Are you such a wimp you can only pick on helpless girls? You know that I am not a mermaid, so no matter what you do, you won't be able to see a mermaid! Jaw-me-down you Chowder-Head!" Kiera said, knowing what she was saying meant, 'Arrogant, overbearing loud batter-brained slob'.

As she continued her barrage of insults, Captain Ahab began to get red in the face and his uncontrollable rage took over as he began to punch Kiera in the stomach, breasts and face. The chair came apart and Evan was on his feet and the next second the captain finally stopped when Evan tackled him. He rolled on top of the captain with his rage fueling his fists as he pounded the captain. This man had dared to touch his woman, pollute all her purity with his filthy hands.

Evan had forgotten about the rifleman, but Kiera had not. She yelled at Evan, "COVER YOUR EARS!" Her voice penetrated his fury and he looked up. Her eyes told him to do it and he did. The rifleman finally had a bead on Evan and was pulling on the trigger when a Siren's voice entered his and the captain's head. The rifleman looked wildly around, dropping his rifle and he got a crazy look in his eyes.

Both men grabbed their heads and began to run wildly around the deck. First the rifleman jumped overboard and then the captain followed him into the ocean. Both floundered and eventually sunk beneath the glassy surface of the sea.

Evan looked up at Kiera in amazement and got to his feet. She smiled at him with a saucy invitation saying, "I do have a few tricks up my sleeve, oops I have no sleeves. Would you please take advantage of a helpless lady?"

Watching him fly into danger to protect her had been one of the most heartwarming and passion inspiring things she had ever seen. The captain's beating hadn't hurt all that much, she had endured much worse, but now she wanted his hands on her to soothe her heart. Watching her hunky man with pieces of the chair still hanging from his arms and legs, powered her craving for all the ecstasy they had enjoyed only hours before. She wanted him badly and somehow, she wanted him to take her bound and helpless as she was.

Her caveman/cowboy was going to take her, and he was going to give her the fucking she yearned for. She was stretched and as painful as it was, her elongated body felt oddly sensual and alive. Her every sense seemed heightened, and she was aware of every color and sound that surrounded her. Even his manly scent and her scent of arousal mixed with the smell of the ocean.

Evan's blood lust and rage had dissipated and now he took a new look at the woman he had been rushing to save. Evan ogled her with his eyes sweeping caresses over her skin. His studies of her unnerved Kiera and some of her fear began to return. Was he finding fault with her? She stared into his eyes as he watched her, where she saw deep abiding love, lust and yearning so she waited for him to make a move.

Evan had seen beautiful women before, but Kiera was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Hanging from the mast she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her legs were stretched wide, and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain, and they made Evan want to run his hands over her taut silky skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her breasts were stretched and pulled high on her chest, and they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it.

Evan focused on her eyes and saw that she had a confused and scared look, but carnal lusty desire was her pervading emotion. She wiggled within her bonds in an attempt to coerce him to touch her. He smiled and asked, "Are you trying to seduce me, my love?"

Kiera whimpered, "Oh God yes. Please touch me, love me, fuck me. I am your prize so come and take me, just never let me go. Every time I see you, I get butterflies in my belly and want you to touch me, kiss me and love me."

"Yes, from that first kiss we were destined to be lovers and I don't just want your body. I want you, the real you and all of you. I want you to stop hiding from me and show me all your inner beauty, desires and secrets, because I will not accept anything less. If you hold back, we both loose. So, I want all of you, without misgivings or hesitation. It is what we both should accept and settle for nothing less."

Evan stood in front of her, looking deep into her eyes. Kiera felt as though he could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from him. All her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make every one of her dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched and hanging from the mast, that she knew she belonged to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long hidden desires from her. After this morning's incredible loving orgasms, she would've given herself to him anyway. However, she knew she had to fight him, if for no other reason than for him to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought his dominance.

His deep penetrating eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Kiera had longed for a man like Evan. The man that would eagerly take what he wanted from her and make her feel like a woman. She also wanted a man that would uncover and explore her deepest needs. She quivered inside with both fear and anticipation on what this time would bring. As she looked at him with pride trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Evan knew she was ready to discover her inner most desires.

Kiera suddenly sucked in a deep breath as his fingers roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Kiera's eyes burned into his, desperately begging for more and she whimpered passionately.

12