Charlie's Angels Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come on over here Charlie and I’ll introduce you to the other girls. They have been just dying to see you,” Kelly said as she took me on a walk through all of that open space.

We came to a sunken area with several big comfortable looking couches – well these almost looked like beds to me, and a giant screen television set that was on and playing some old classic movie. Two girls were lying on top of these bed-like structures. They were both equally as beautiful as Kelly.

Sabrina was Chinese, with flowing black hair down to her waist. She was twenty-six-years-old and dressed in tiny short pants with sequins on them. The shorts accentuated her tight little bottom. Her shirt was a Hard Rock Café shirt from Shanghai, and it fit her tight little chest just right, showing the impression of two pert nipples sticking out proudly beneath the fabric.

Jill was a California blonde. She was short, but with a large C cup and twenty-two, wearing a mid rift top, and a mini skirt that hugged her hips and ass delicately. Her tan was really tantalizing against her long blonde hair, and her perfect smile when she met me got a boner started in my pants. This had to be love at first sight.

“We’re so happy to finally meet you, Charlie,” Sabrina said, and she kissed me on the lips just as Kelly had. A little bolder by this time, I let my arm wrap half way around her before she giggled and backed off.

“You’re uncle told us everything about you, Charlie,” Jill said as she came up to kiss my lips as well. I felt her smooth skin as I reached around her back to hug her and felt the tight curve leading beneath her mini skirt.

“You’re uncle didn’t tell us just how handsome you are, Charlie,” Kelly said, teasing me.

All three girls surrounded me and took turns giving me hugs and kisses. They all felt so good, and smelled so nice, and were so sweet to me. This was a dream I thought. I was afraid someone was going to wake me up before the evening had a chance to run its course.

“It’s very good to meet all three of you girls,” I said as they led me over to one of the big couches. I fell back into the cushions, one of them, Sabrina I think, took my shoes off my feet. Jill followed up by taking off my socks. I lay all the way back on the pillows as the girls gathered around, one on each side of me.

“I’m a little confused by all of this, girls,” I told them, and found that I was actually shaking a little at that moment.

“Oh sure, you must be,” Jill said, massaging my feet for me. It felt damned good I can tell you that.

“We’ll tell you anything you want to know, Charlie,” Kelly said. “How much did Strickland tell you about our arrangement with your uncle?”

“Well not very much,” I said. “He told me you had contracts with my uncle as personal relaxation consultants.”

“That’s right we do,” Sabrina said. “All our contracts are a little different. They all run out at different times. But we all get to live here, and we all worked for your uncle.”

“But Sabrina,” Jill interjected. “Charlie is probably wondering what in the hell is a personal relaxation consultant anyway. What do we do?”

“That’s right,” I said leaning back and enjoying. “I was wondering something like that.”

“Well?” All three girls said at once and looked at each other, “How do we explain it to him girls?”

Then they spent the next couple of hours telling me their stories. All the while Jill kept rubbing my feet, and Sabrina climbed behind me on the bed and started giving me a back rub. Kelly played little kisses along my face and into my hair. I was content to lie back and listen.

Kelly was from the Ukraine. She had been heavily involved with the Russian Mafia while she lived there and they had helped her to immigrate to America. Her boyfriend had been one of the dons, but he was abusive and soon got her involved with drugs and forced her into prostitution. She had been working for my uncle for the past two years. She spoke of him as if she loved him, and there were tears in her eyes when she spoke of his recent death.

Sabrina had been with my uncle the longest at just under five years. She was from Mainland China and her father had been a dignitary in the party over there. This gave her the status of a very privileged girl as she grew up under the repressive regime. However, her dream had always been to live in America, and when she met my uncle he had arranged for her to get a work visa to come over and work for him. She also seemed to have loved my uncle very much, and was still emotional about his death.

Then there was Jill; she had been a valley girl from southern California. Her dad was an executive in a computer firm out there. She had run away from home while still in high school and gotten pregnant by some no good boyfriend. After she had the abortion her family had refused to take her back and she was eighteen and on her own. That’s when my uncle had come into her life and saved her. She had worked for Uncle Wally for almost four years now and said they had been the happiest of her life. She also had loved my uncle.

“So now tell me, what kind of work did you three do for my uncle?” I asked after I was feeling really good with the three gorgeous young bodies surrounding me on top of that couch.

The girls just looked at each other. After a second they all started to giggle and slap each other. I guess they perceived my question as a bit naive at this point in our acquaintanceship.

“We made him feel good,” Jill said as she took my big toe into her mouth and sucked.

“He could be a man with all of us, Charlie,” Sabrina told me.

“We loved him, Charlie,” Kelly said. “But we also loved him, if you know what I mean.”

Sabrina had unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt with out me even realizing, and was rubbing down my chest, playing with my left nipple. Kelly kissed me on the mouth. She parted her lips and I let her slide her tongue inside my mouth and our tongues tickled together.

Ok! I now understood what a personal relaxation consultant was for my Uncle Wally.

“What will our relationship be like girls?” I asked and held my breath for the answer I was hoping for.

“It can be whatever you want it to be, Charlie,” Jill said in-between long slurps along my toe.

“Whatever you want it to be,” Sabrina reiterated, nibbling on my right ear lobe, her voice soothing.

“Your uncle told us we should work for you just like we worked for him,” Kelly said, looking me in the eye. “He told us you were the only one of his family that he could trust to enjoy us and to take care of us as he use to do.”

“All three of us talked it over after your uncle died, Charlie,” Jill said from her position at my feet. “We all are best friends, kind of like sisters. And we all agree that we should become yours just as we were your uncles.”

“That’s right,” Sabrina put in. “We like it here and want you to keep us on after the contracts expire. We are more than happy to be with you just like we were with your uncle.”

“We’ve grown accustomed to this life here at the top of the city, and we want you to keep taking care of us, Charlie,” Kelly said and our tongues met again.

“You know, Charlie,” Jill said with a sly smile on her face. “We loved your uncle and everything we did with him, but he was over seventy years old. He told us you are twenty-five, built and hung like a rhino.”

All the girls laughed and cooed into my body at the same time. They were all touching me now. I felt my cock rise up inside my pants. Oh god all of the possibilities!

“Is it true, Charlie?” Sabrina asked me, kissing down the back of my neck.

“Is what true?” I was moaning now.

“Your uncle was a… very well endowed man. Are you, too?” Kelly asked, her mouth covering my own.

“I think we’re about to find out if I stack up to Uncle Wally or not,” I said, taking Kelly full into my arms and French kissing her.

Jill had moved up from my feet now. She had kissed along my inner thighs and arrived at my groin, giving my hard on a light kiss through my pants. “Oh god this is gonna feel so good, Charlie,” she said as she ran down my zipper.

Soon Jill had reached inside my pants and was bringing out my cock for all the girls to see. They all stopped their administrations to me and moved onto my groin. Each got a hand on it. All three were holding it at once. There was plenty of meat for them to hold and at that moment it was throbbing wildly.

Jill took the tip of my penis inside her mouth and sucked on me lovingly. Sabrina kissed down the underside of the engorged shaft. Kelly was helping to get me out of my pants all together, unsnapping them and pulling my pants and underwear around my waist.

Then all three girls were pulling down my pants. I lifted up my butt and let them get their way. Soon they were brought past my knees and bunched at my ankles, my cock sticking more than a foot straight into the air.

After my pants were thrown off the couch the girls kissed up the length of my legs, and it was now Sabrina’s turn to take my penis into her mouth, she deep throated me. All of my strength was summoned so I wouldn’t cum down her throat.

Kelly came up to me and French kissed me some. She tasted so good, and our tongues found a nice rhythm. Our saliva was wet and flowing freely. We made squishing sounds as we ground our mouths together, and this helped to distract me from the incredible head Sabrina and Jill were giving me.

Kelly ran her hands down my chest and unbuttoned my shirt. Her hands slid up my stomach, past my nipples and ran down my shoulders, sliding my shirt off and leaving me naked on the couch with these three heavenly creatures. Then she returned to French kiss me some more and I took her fully and tightly in my arms.

Sabrina and Jill each had a hand kneading my balls, and each took turns giving me head. When one would stop she would lick up and down along the underside, while the other would deep throat me. Occasionally their lips would meet over my cock head and they would kiss each other, sharing a taste of my pre cum inside their mouths with one another, their tongues darting out and over each other. With their other free hand they were running up and down my flat stomach, taking small tufts of my pubic hair in their grasp.

Kelly backed away from me and stepped off the couch for a minute. I watched her as she slowly undid her blouse, and I lay back and took in the wonderful sensations of Sabrina and Jill sucking my cock. Kelly’s white, pure and unblemished skin was showing under her blouse as she cast it aside. Her bra was black and lace and held nice sized C cups. She reached over her shoulder to slide the bra over and down. He breasts stood proud before me.

I motioned for her to come over. I wanted to get those hooters in my mouth. But she took another minute to unfasten and remove her slacks. Standing before me in a black thong she stood smiling for a moment as a spectator to the blow job the other two girls were giving me. Then she reached down stepped out of the thong and came back to my side on the couch, briefly stopping to French kiss both Sabrina and Jill, and lovingly bending to my cock and kissing it. Her snow white, pure young body was covered with the long, red curly tresses, her belly flat, and a red bush of pubic hair standing across her vaginal mound.

I took the now naked Kelly in my arms and went back to French kissing her, running my hands on explorations down her long back, and under her long hair. I cupped both her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her in to me. Our mouths seemed to be merging together as one.

Jill was left to give me head for a minute while Sabrina stood up on her knees a top the couch and began to undress. Off came the Hard Rock Café T shirt over her head. I had been right that she wore nothing under this. Her breasts were small, but the nipples were round and brown and oh so erect. She pulled down her shorts and had worn no underwear beneath these either. Her pubic hair seemed made of silk and was trimmed short. Throwing her clothes off the couch, she fell on top of me, laying her nude form across my body.

Now Jill rose up before me and my eyes feasted on her rock hard little body, as I knew I was about to see it all. She released a catch on her top and unzipped the side of the mini. Both fell away from her and she was standing before me in silken white bikini underwear. Her boobs were a D size I decided. Her body was tanned all over, a rich brown, and this complimented her long and full-bodied blonde hair.

Jill laughed at me realizing that I wanted to see her D cups. So to make me wait a minute more she lazily pulled down her bikini bottom and stepped out of it. She was clean shaving and as she raised a leg to free herself from the bikini bottom I got a good look at the pinkest cutest little pussy between those small but hard legs that I had ever seen in my life.

“You get to do the honors, Charlie,” Jill said moving next to me on the couch. All this time I was receiving a tongue lashing along my cock from Sabrina, and the naked Kelley was in my arms kissing my chest and neck. “Just pull here in front to unwrap your present, Charlie.”

I reached out to Jill and caught the snap in the middle of her chest. I pulled and the bra fell away. Her breasts sprang out at me. They had no hang to them at all. They were firm mounds of flesh and muscle standing on her chest. The nipples were cherry red, small for such full sized breasts; they were erect and pointing straight at me.

Now all this time I had a hold of one of Kelly’s hooters, and before I could get a good purchase on Jill she grazed past me and my face was covered by the two D’s.

I opened my mouth and guided in Jill’s left nipple. She tasted good and sweet, just like I thought. I was moaning now as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I pulled Kelly’s breast over with my other hand and ran the nipples of the two girls together along the tips, tickling them both, and bringing sighs of pleasure from them both.

I had spread my legs to let Sabrina get a good hold at the base of my dick, and cup my balls with her other hand. She lathered up my penis with long wet slurps up and down the shaft. I felt a building explosion rise between my legs. My self-control was being tested to the limits.

The four of us were quite a sight. As I looked up I found a large mirror mounted on the ceiling above the love couch and catching the entire show. All four of us naked, and all four of us with young and firm bodies, we were sucking, kissing, touching, licking. Everywhere I moved I felt more soft feminine flesh around me as we fell into a tangle. Jill’s breast here! Sabrina’s long leg over here! Then Kelly’s pubic hair! Jill’s vagina – my finger penetrating a couple of inches! Sabrina ass, my hand sliding between those firmly wound cheeks.

The four of us rolled into a ball, and I don’t know how long that lasted. I was getting us all wet with mini eruptions from my cock. However, the girls loved this, licking it off just as soon as it would spew out of me.

I don’t know how the girls got me up from the couch and kept me from the inevitable climax I was getting painfully close to, but some how Kelly led me up off the couch. My cock was still riding high and bounced along her stomach as she moved me over to a couch on the other side of the sunken living area we all had been making love within.

I found that Sabrina and Jill were already here waiting for us. They were sitting on a couple of big pillows piled up on the richly carpeted floor. Kelly left me standing above the girls and took her place next to Sabrina on the pillows on the floor.

The girls were all three naked and lying down in front of me. They were all very close to each other and this made it easier for me. They turned around for me and held their little behinds up in the air. They seemed to move in synch with one another as if this were a choreographed show for me and since this was all a part of their job, and since they were extremely good at their job, maybe it was.

Kelly was first. Her vaginal lips were wet and glistening, already slightly parted for me as I looked down between her ass cheeks. I put one hand on her hips and took my cock in the other to guide it home. Soon I had entered Kelly to the hilt. I heard her give a breathless gasp, and Sabrina who was on her hands and knees next to Kelly held her hand for her.

I slowly pumped my shaft up inside of Kelly. I could feel up inside her womb. I don’t think any other man had ever penetrated her this deeply. I knew I had her on the edge between pleasure and pain as she began to gasp and groan from my repeated thrusts.

I held her with one hand on each cheek. I got a good look down at that tight, and oh so very pure white ass of hers. I involuntarily began to pump her faster. Her moans were increasing in volume… almost becoming screams….

Then she was screaming and I could see she was holding Sabrina’s hand so tightly it was leaving a mark. She threw her long red hair back over her shoulders and almost lost consciousness, almost falling from her assumed position on her hands and knees.

Then I felt her vaginal secretions start to flow around my dick and I hammered it home to her as hard as I could.

Jill was behind me, holding me as I fucked Kelly. Her little naked body pressed against my back. “Sabrina’s turn next, Charlie, and save a little for me.”

With a great deal of effort I withdrew from out of Kelly. As soon as I pulled out my penis she fell to her face on the pillows, her gasping still coming in tortured breathes.

The Chinese Sabrina was next in line. I knelt behind her. She held up her ass to me. I could see her black nether region sticking up in the air for my pleasure, and when I saw the pink pussy lips staring out from the black velvet pubic hair between her legs I guided my cock to a new destination. I could smell her vaginal secretions from where I knelt behind her and this smell was drawing me forward.

I decided to tease her. I put my tip inside her vagina and then I went no further running up and down the slit between her legs. Her juices were already flowing freely and she started to moan and squirm her butt moving around in a little O.

I began fucking her pussy lips, but not allowing myself more than an inch of penetration. I reached a finger down to the vaginal liquid dripping out from between the pink lips. I brought the finger back to my mouth and tasted Sabrina’s juice. She was nice and sweet, and I could have drunk some more.

Sabrina’s tight little ass was too fast for me. As I continued torturing her with my one-inch fucking she zeroed in on my shaft. In a quick wiggle of her hips she had succeeded in impaling herself all the way down my shaft. Her slickly oiled vaginal walls allowing for a fast and deep fuck into her loins.

This time I was the one who gasped out in surprise. God that felt so good to enter Sabrina. She was overly tight, and this felt good. Her vaginal entrance was so small my cock’s entry had puffed it out to a round, a full bud between her brown legs.

Running my hands down her long spine I rode her hard. She wanted this and had asked for it and now here I went. My hips were arching back and forth as I pumped her relentlessly. I took hold of her long raven black hair and held on.

Sabrina could not long take my deep fucking of her pussy. She was soon arched back onto my cock to try and slow my penetrations and yet keep me buried deeply within her. Her head was rolling from side to side. Soon she was letting out little yells of pleasure.

“OH FUCK ME HARD CHARLIE – FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!”

I did as instructed. I attacked her, almost viciously, pounding her down into the pillows until she was just a whimpering little thing moving beneath my cock thrusts. When I felt she could not take another pump I stopped, keeping my cock head as deep inside as I could, my balls held up between her thighs.