Cheated Wife Does Him Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm!....Ummm Hmmmm!....Ummm Hmmmm!...Ummmm!..." she murmured as Linda gently jacked his prick into her leeching mouth. His pre come was streaming from his gaping pee slit.

"Naaaaaaaa!.....Mwaahhhh!....Goddddd!..." Brian bawled. His balls were tightening and tightening as Linda sunk her fingernails deeper into his cringing nuts. She was stretching his testicles down from his groin and playfully twisting them in an exciting but excruciating caress.

"He's got a big load for you, you slut!...Let me to jack it out for you!..." Linda purred, jogging her hand irresistibly on the root of Brian's turgid tool.

Stacey's scarlet lips formed a faint smile around Brian's cock as she looked up at him.

He watched anxiously as his sister-in-law drew back her lips and bared her teeth.

The kneeling red head then bit into Brian's cock crown, sinking her sharp teeth deep into the supersensitive ridge under his knob.

"Phhhwahhhhh!....Goddddd!....Nooooo!...." Brian shrieked, twisting and bucking against his tethers. Stacey just smiled at his torment and began to grind her teeth on his bloated cock flesh like she was gnawing on a bone, or in this case, a boner.

"Ohhhh!...That's so nasty honey!...Make him feel it!...Make him really feel it!..." Linda encouraged as she continued to masturbate her husband. At the same time she rolled and mashed Brian's nuts in her clenched fist with careless indifference to his pain.

"Gaaaahhhhh!....Nooooo!.....Unnnnnn!...Pleaseeeee!...." Brian begged as the two women excited and abused him. Stacey was looking up at him with amusement, her teeth sunk deep into his incredibly distended cock. When Brian mouthed some pleading words at her, she shook her head fiercely like a terrier with a bone.

"Naahhhh!....Gahhhhh!...Godddd!....Brian wailed, stretching up from his toes with all his strength. He was shivering in a cold sweat of excitement and nausea as the lewd sisters tormented him.

Knowing that Brian had reached a critical moment at their hands, Linda suddenly released his balls and winked at her cocksucking sister.

"Waaaaahhhhh!....Nyyaaaaahhh!...Unnn!..." Brian wailed. When Linda let go of his bloated testicles, they retracted agonizingly into his groin. It felt like he'd been hit in the nuts with a sledgehammer.

Linda fisted the root of her husband's throbbing erection and pulled it inwards hard. Brian hunched forward reflexively against the pressure of his wife's pressing hand. He strained and hunched forward and then his agonized nuts convulsed and his come began to spew in a torrent. Stacey didn't realize how close her brother-in-law was to his orgasm and was unprepared for the enormous blast of come that jetted straight down her throat.

"Wwhufffffff!....Gahhhhhh!....Unnngggg!...." Stacey choked, trying to back off of Brian's bucking cock. But Linda had reached around, grabbed her sister's hair and held her firmly in place in front of her orgasming husband. She even kneed Brian in the ass, forcing his plundering cock even deeper into her sister's painfully stretched mouth. Stacey's teeth raked down his shaft as Brian's cock rammed into her throat.

"Unnnnn!....Nyaahhhhh!....Waahhhhh!...." Brian cried, heaving frantically against his bonds as his cock squirted like a fire hose.

"Mmmpffff!...Wahhhh!...Ughhhhh!..." Stacey gasped gutturally .

Linda was delighting in humiliating her sister and her husband. The tears were streaming from Stacey's eyes as Brian's sperm trickled out of the corners of her mouth. It even dribbled out her nose as she struggled to keep from choking on his spewing prick. Her hands were pushing at Brian's thighs but Linda only tightened her grip on her sister's hair, forcing her onto her husband's spasming tool.

"That's it you fucker!...Let's see you drown the slut!...Come baby!...Unnn Hnnn!... Come on!...Shoot it!...Yeah!...Ummm Hmmm!...Shoot it all!..." Linda insisted as she jacked the root of Brian's cock in a demanding rhythm.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!....Godddddd!....Unnnn!...Unnnn!...Unnnnn!...." Brian panted with each wracking convulsion that tore through his groin. There was fire and excruciating pain wracking his loins along with his feverish orgasm. His balls were bruised and beaten and his cock felt raw from Stacey's rough chewing. The room was swimming before his eyes and all he could feel was the come burning its way through his cock as he came in his sister-in-law's reluctant mouth.

In desperation, Stacey reached out and grabbed Brian by his balls. She hauled down on those pulsing orbs and bit into the root of his spasming shaft with all her strength.

"Gaaaahhhhh!...." Brian screamed, writhing in his bonds like his soul was possessed.

Stacey's jaws locked on Brian's erection as she yanked and wrenched on huge testicles like she wanted to tear them from his groin.

Linda didn't realize what was happening for a moment but when she did she just smiled down at her frantic sister. She never relented in Brian's virgorous masturbation and was able to get a few more spurts out of him even as he slumped unconscious against the ropes suspending him.

"You bitch!..." she snarled at her breathless sister.

"You cunt!..." Stacey gasped up at her as she finally was able to disengage her come streaked face from Brian's erection. They looked at each other for a moment, then at Brian's cock. A wicked smile curled both their lips as they noticed that he was still hard.

Stacey got up, stepped between Brian's legs and grasped his shoulders. Then with a broad smile at her sister, she kneed his balls viciously.

A strangled ..."Wooooffff!..." escaped from Brian and his unconscious body shuddered.

Stacey stepped back and left him there, dangling against his ropes. She was pleased to see that her cruel knee jerk into his balls seemed to make his cock soften just a little.

"That's better you prick!..." Stacey said happily and marched off to the washroom to repair her makeup.

12