City Of Dreams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You are a nut! You’re right though. We need to get our asses in gear and get this shit done.”

We grabbed our shit and headed out the door. Please don’t let them get back before we do. If we can get this first part done without any trouble, hopefully the rest will be smooth sailing.

* * *

Miah’s Point Of View

Sara and I had a wonderful lunch. She and I were both laughing our asses off as we made our way into the apartment a few hours later. Gina and Bailey were watching Margaret Cho’s stand up movie The Notorious CHO, and they had tears running down their faces. I told you she is one of the funniest fucking people. I walked up behind Bailey and kissed the top of his head.

“Here ya go, studly.” I said as I placed a styrofoam container in his lap.

“What’s this, baby?” He looked up at me curiously.

“It’s a piece of that Kahlua ice cream cake that I know you love.”

He grinned up at me.

“And before you ask me for one,” I said with a smile. “I had them put a fork in there already for you.”

“You are way too good to me, Miah.” He winked at me. “I love you. You are going to totally spoil me ya know!”

“Hey what about me?” Gina asked with a pout on her face.

I leaned over and glanced at her neck.

“Based on your expiration date I would have to say you are already spoiled.”

Everyone groaned.

“Hey, people, they all can’t be funny ok?” I said with a laugh.

“Here you go, Gina.” Sara said as she placed a container in Gina’s lap. “How could I forget my favorite cousin?”

“Thank you, Sara, I knew there was a reason why you were my favorite.”

I headed towards the kitchen to get something to drink. I didn’t see the look that Bailey gave Gina. She smiled and nodded.

“Hey, Miah…” Gina yelled into the kitchen.

“What, G?”

“Remember last time Sara was here and helped out at the club?” She went on once she saw me nod my head. “Well we aren’t short staffed now and she wanted to pick up some extra money. Could you please, please, please let her take your shift tomorrow night? You know how busy Saturdays are and…”

Bailey shot her a discreet look trying to stop her from rambling, but I interrupted her.

“That is fine, Gina, I haven’t had a Saturday night off in forever. Why is it though that every time you ask me for a favor I get a 10 page monologue?” I added with a laugh.

“I just like to cover all my bases beforehand so you would have less questions about it, that’s all.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Thanks, Miah. I really appreciate it.” Sara said as she came up and gave me a hug.

“So, stud,” I said as I sat down on the couch next to Bailey. “Looks like it’s just you and me tomorrow night. Did you have any plans?”

Bailey grinned up at me.

“I am sure I can fit you in, baby.”

* * *

Bailey and I were working on getting dinner ready the next day when the girls were leaving for the club.

“Have fun tonight, ladies!” I said with a wave. “Sara, don’t let Gina work you too hard!”

Sara laughed.

“Don’t worry I won’t. Play nice, boys!”

And with that the girls headed out the door to have their night of fun. I turned around and saw Bailey glancing between the oven and the clock on the wall.

“Honey,” I said as I wrapped my arms around him. “The lasagna is going to be perfect. Don’t worry.”

I gently kissed the back of his neck. I felt his body melt against mine.

“I know, Miah, I just want everything to be perfect. It is our anniversary.”

Oh boy did I know! We spent a few hours in bed this morning and we took turns sharing our love for each other. Just thinking about it was making me hard as a fucking rock. I felt Bailey push back against me and wiggle his ass.

“You thinking about this morning, baby?” He said with a grin.

“Of course!”

I started to rub his chest, but he stepped away from me.

“Now, now, now. We can have none of that. I am not going to let this food burn just because you are trying to molest me!”

I laughed. I didn’t want dinner to burn either. This man was a fabulous cook! Bailey eased around me and opened up the fridge.

“FUCK!”

“What’s wrong, B?” I spun around to see what the problem was.

“I forgot to pick up some Parmesan cheese for dinner tonight. Fuck Fuck Fuuuuck.”

I wrapped my arms around him again.

“Don’t worry, honey, I will run down to the corner store and pick some up. It’ll just take a few minutes.”

“Are you sure you don’t mind, baby?”

“Of course not, B, I’ll just take a minute.”

I squeezed him hard and gave him a quick kiss.

“How did I end up so lucky to get a man like you, Miah?”

I grinned at him.

“I ask myself that same question about you everyday, B.”

I grabbed my wallet and headed towards the door.

“Be right back, I love you.”

“I love you too, baby.”

As I walked out the door I didn’t hear Bailey mutter ‘so far so good’.

* * *

A few minutes my ass!!! I was fucking pissed. What should have only been a five-minute trip ended up taking me nearly forty minutes. Why is that every time you are in a rush there is no fucking express line open and it seems like the cashier just learned to count that morning?

I hoped Bailey wasn’t pissed, but I just couldn’t help it. I rushed back to the apartment and I could smell the wonderful food he had prepared as I walked in.

“Honey, I’m home!”

There was no answer. I looked in the kitchen and he wasn’t there.

“Bailey?”

I walked into our bedroom, and there was no sign of him there either. What I found though did surprise me. One of my suits was laid out on the bed and there was an envelope on top of it. I walked over and picked it up. Across the front was written ‘change clothes and then open me’. What is that boy up to? I have to admit though that I love surprises. So I quickly changed out of my clothes and got the suit on. I opened the envelope.

‘Grab the cheese and meet me on the roof. Love, B.’

Meet him on the roof? Things are getting weirder by the minute. I shrugged my shoulders and walked back out into the living room. I grabbed the container off of the counter where I left it and headed out into the hallway. I walked down towards the door that was marked ‘roof access’. I headed up the stairs and opened the door to the roof. I stopped dead in my tracks. The sight before me left me breathless.

There were white Christmas lights strung up all over the roof. It made it look like the stars had come down out of the sky. Bailey was standing by a table that was setup and was just lighting candles as I walked out onto the roof. He was devastating in his own suit. There was music playing softly in the background. Everything was so beautiful I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

“Hey you.” Bailey walked up and wrapped his arms around me in a tight, wonderful hug. “Happy Anniversary, Miah, I love you.”

“Bailey…” The words caught in my throat. “Everything is so wonderful. You are amazing. I love you too, baby.”

He stepped back and went towards the table. He pulled out one of the chairs.

“Your table, sir.”

I grinned as I walked over and took my seat. I set the cheese down on the table next to all the wonderful food that was prepared. It was like a dream. We sat and ate an excellent meal. Bailey can cook his ass off! He had even gotten a bottle of champagne for us to celebrate with. This had to be the most romantic moment ever!

“Bailey, this night has been perfect.” I said as he stood up and kissed me. “You are so beautiful. I love you. Nothing could make this moment any better.”

“Well there is one thing, Miah.” He said to me with a grin on his face.

I looked up at him.

“Dance with me?” He held his hand out to me.

I smiled and took it. He pulled up and gave me a hot, passionate kiss. He reached over and pressed a button on the radio that was sitting on a small table next to ours. He took me gently in his arms and pressed himself against me. As we swayed together I could hear the music echoing in my ears.

I couldn’t help the tears that started to roll down my face. This had to be the happiest moment of my life. I leaned up and kissed Bailey trying to convey to him everything that I was feeling. I felt his love pour into my body and it truly filled my heart and soul.

No matter what happens in my life I know that I will cherish this moment for all time. All of my dreams had finally come true and it was all because of this wonderful man that I held in my arms. Nothing could ruin this moment. The minute I thought that I heard a rumble in the distance. Oh no fucking way. Just as I pulled back to look at Bailey I could feel the raindrops as they started to fall down on us.

“I must have a bad effect on this roof top, B, It always seems to rain when I’m up here.” I said with a laugh. “Come on let’s get inside.”

I turned and started to pull him towards the door but he stopped me. I turned to say something to him, but the words didn’t come out. I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. Why did the fucking rain have to ruin this moment? I know he worked so hard for this.

“Baby, don’t cry. It’s ok.” I hugged him hard against me.

“Miah…”

I pulled back and looked at him. I could see the tears now running down his face.

“There is something I have to tell you.”

“Baby, what’s…”

The words caught in my throat. Bailey took my hand and gracefully went down on one knee in front of me. Oh my God.

“Jeremiah…” He cleared his throat and smiled up at me. “You have given me the greatest gift anyone could have ever given me. You gave me your love. You have become the single most important thing in my life. Every breath that I take and every beat of my heart is for you, and you alone. I never thought I could share the love I have for you. I used to constantly dream about lying in your arms and feeling your lips against me. You’ve taken every dream I’ve ever had and made them real. You not only made my dreams come true, you’ve surpassed anything I could have ever wished for.” He paused and took a small velvet box out of his pocket and opened it. “As far back as I can remember you have always been in my life, and now I am asking you to be a part my life forever. I love you with everything I have, Miah. Jeremiah Summers, will you marry me?”

Tears were pouring down my face. He talks about me making his dreams become reality? This moment, this exact moment is something I’ve wished for to happen. I wanted this man more than anything in the world, and now he was offering himself to me. Not just for today, but for forever. I couldn’t even find the words to say to him.

“Oh, Bailey…yes!”

In that instant he jumped up and picked me up in his arms showering my face with kisses.

“I LOVE THIS MAN!” He shouted.

I hugged him hard against my body and kissed him full on the lips. I am the luckiest person on the face of the planet! He pulled back a bit and that million-watt smile was there on his face.

“You just made me the happiest man on the planet, Miah.”

“You would be the second happiest person, B, I got dibs on first.”

“I love you, Jeremiah Summers.”

“And I love you, Bailey Masters.”

The rain continued to pour down on us, but we didn’t even notice it anymore. The man I loved just asked me to marry him and I said yes. What is more important than that? Nothing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
A Miracle At Christmas A romantic love story.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Mason's Chance Mason finds what he's been missing.in Gay Male
More Stories