Come Away With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

She stroked his face and he closed his eyes. "Alex I can't believe you were going to be alone for Valentine's Day. How could any girl let you go?"

Alex opened his eyes and ran his fingers through Norah's long hair. "I guess she just stopped loving me."

"That's impossible. You can't just fall out of love with someone. At least I don't believe you can. Love lasts forever. Even if you're not with that person it still does because if it doesn't then you were never really in love."

Alex felt his lower lip tremble. Her words were touching his heart. "Norah I want to kiss you so much right now."

She closed her brown eyes and smiled. "Well, then what are you waiting for?"

Alex took a deep breath and leaned down to kiss her. Her lips felt so warm and soft just like he'd fantasized. Both parted their lips and let their tongues roam in each other's mouth. It was a long and wet kiss that was turning them both on. Alex had never experienced such an intense kiss.

Norah broke the kiss and stood up in front of Alex. Without saying one word she slowly slipped her red sweater off her body. Alex sat and watched and his eyes were glued to her black lacey bra that she wore underneath. Her breasts were a nice b-cup size. Then she slowly unbuttoned her pants and they slid down her smooth legs. She stood there in her black bra and matching panties staring down at her lover.

"Oh my God!" Alex whispered.

She still didn't speak and just reached behind her to unhook her bra. Alex almost choked as she showed him her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were a dark pink color and so pert just like in his dream.

"You're so beautiful," Alex said running his hands up and down her small waist.

"Alex make love to me like in your dream. I want to make your dream come true."

Alex groaned and pulled Norah closer to him. He placed soft kissed on her flat belly and ran his hand up and down her back down to her buttocks. He grabbed her butt and gently squeezed it. Her entire body felt so soft and delicate. Her feminine scent was intoxicating.

Alex stood up and kissed Norah softly gently sucking on her tongue. He felt her tugging at his sweater. Alex pulled away from her gently and slipped off his sweater showing her his sexy upper body. His chest wasn't muscular but well toned. His stomach was flat and hard. Norah ran her hands all over his chest and her touch was making him so hard and excited.

She slowly moved her hands down to his pants. She fiddled with his belt until it came undone then she moved on to unzip his pants.

"Wait, let me take off my shoes first," Alex said playfully.

Norah groaned. "Oh I'm dying to see you naked!"

Alex untied his boots and slipped them off along with his socks. He was doing it as quickly as possible. He too couldn't wait to get completely naked and press his body against Norah's, the woman of his dreams.

"Ok now I'm ready," Alex said teasingly.

Norah sighed and pulled his pants down. Her trembling hands grabbed the sides of his boxers and pulled them down too. Alex let his pants and boxers fall off him and he stepped out of them to stand naked for Norah.

"You're like a God," Norah said sweetly.

"Norah, I love you," Alex blurted.

"Show me how much you love me," Norah responded wrapping her arms around him.

Alex picked her tiny body up and laid her on the big bed. She looked up at him smiling and full of life. He stroked her legs and reached for her panties. He began to slide them off slowly and the sight of her pussy took his breath away. She was almost completely shaved except for one small strip of brown hair. Her pussy lips were a soft pink color and her clit was barely visible.

He stared hard at her naked body wanting to keep that image in his mind for the rest of his life. He leaned down and kissed her breasts very gently. His tongue flicked her nipples and he heard a small moan escape her mouth. He grabbed one of her nipples with his lips and sucked on it hard. Norah's moans intensified.

Alex glided his hands down between her legs and gently rubbed her moist pussy. It felt so warm and wet. His fingers went up and down her slit. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip as she moaned.

"Hmmmgghhhh yes! Keep touching me Alex!"

He slowly slid one finger in feeling her warm opening. He moved his finger in and out very gently. He watched her move her hips side to side enjoying the moment. He then inserted another finger watching her get more into it. Her body squirmed on the bed and she shrilled sounds of pleasure.

"Ahhhhh oooooh Alex! Put another finger! Please!"

Alex did just that. Inserting a third finger he could feel a bit resistance but she took it nicely. He moved his fingers in and out of her fast while he pinched her nipples with his other hand. She finally opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You're going to make me cum! Oh Alex I'm going to cum for you!"

Alex continued to slide his fingers inside of his lover. Her juices were slowly seeping out and coating his hand. He wanted more than anything to make her cum. He wanted to see her face as she came and hear her moaning.

"Norah you look so amazing right now. You feel amazing too. I can't wait to be inside of you," Alex rasped.

"I can't wait either! Ooooh God! I'm going to c-cum! Watch me cum! Alex watch m-me!"

Alex did watch. He watched her nipples become so hard and big and watched her lower lip tremble. Her entire body tightened and her felt the wave of heat on his fingers as she came. She came so hard. He left his fingers inside of her until she fully recovered from her orgasm.

Her eyes were on him and she beamed. "That was beautiful Alex. Oh so beautiful!"

He leaned down to kiss her hard. She was breathless and her heart was racing from her climax. He looked at her and licked his fingers. Her taste was incredible. She tasted salty yet a hint of sweetness.

"I need you inside of me!" She begged.

Alex knew he couldn't resist. He lifted her legs up on his shoulders and grabbed his cock aiming it to her opening. He then felt his cock being swallowed up by her pussy. God she felt so warm and tight. He thought he might have opened her up with his fingers but he was wrong. She was as tight as a virgin.

"You feel so good Norah. I love you so much," Alex spoke out.

She looked at him with a serious face. "I love you too. Alex I fell in love with you with your letters. You don't know how much they turned me on. Oh Alex I want you to make love to me and explode in me like in your fantasy."

Alex slowly began to pump her. He slid his cock in and out feeling the resistance of her pussy. He lowered himself down and planted a soft wet kiss on his lover. He moved his hips back and forth until he was deep inside of her. His balls were slapping against her pussy as they made passionate love.

Alex didn't want this to end but he knew he would cum soon. It'd been over two three weeks since he had sex and he knew he wouldn't have much strength to keep making love. He felt Norah wrap her legs around his waist and put her feet on his ass pushing him closer to her and deeper inside of her. Alex was going insane just being inside of her. She was an incredible woman. He loved her and that was no lie or illusion.

"Faster Alex. Go faster!" Norah begged.

Alex pumped her faster with more power. She felt so damn good he knew it was time. Just looking at her beautiful face and expressions of pleasure he knew it was time. His balls tightened and he felt his toes curl.

"Norah, I'm going to cum!" Alex moaned.

"Yes! Cum in me! Let me feel it!" Norah cooed.

Alex tossed his head back and felt his cum spurting out hard into his lover's pussy. Norah shuddered at first feeling the warm liquid shooting inside of her. She felt the excitement of having her lover cum in her that she relived her own orgasm.

"I'm cumming with you! Oooh God!"

Alex could feel her pussy tense up on his cock just like it had on his fingers. He felt her hot juices explode all over his cock. It was a simultaneous orgasm and it was so wonderful to have been able to share that with someone as special as Norah.

The both finished their orgasm and Alex slowly melted inside of her. He slipped his soft cock out and collapsed on the bed next to her. She turned to him and stroked his lips.

"That was so amazing!"

"Sorry I didn't last long," Alex apologized.

"That's ok I didn't last long either," She said playfully.

They kissed for a long time and cuddled together. They must have fallen asleep for a few minutes. Alex woke up with a wonderful feeling between his legs. He smiled and opened his eyes to find Norah on her knees sucking on his growing cock.

"Norah?" He asked raising himself up to get a good view of his cock between her lips. Her eyes met his and her lips were tightly wrapped around his aching cock. She looked beautiful sucking him off. He wondered if she would swallow.

She continued to suck him and took his cock out for a minute to lick his balls. His balls were full of cum once again ready to spurt out. Her tongue ran up and down his balls and her lips smacked on them. He could feel her hot breath caressing his entire genitals.

"Hmmmm yesss! Your lips feel so good! Norah you're so wonderful," Alex cried out.

He sat up and ran his fingers through her soft hair. Their eyes met and he knew she wanted nothing more than to just please him. She put harder suction on his cock making him groan and want to put his cock further in her mouth. Her tongue was playfully swirling on the tip of his cock, which was sending him over the edge.

"Norah I wanna cum again. I wanna explode in your mouth."

Norah just nodded and kept sucking him, pleasing him. Alex felt his whole body tighten and his balls were on fire. He held her head in place and felt a hard spurt of cum shoot out of his cock. He watched Norah swallow it down nicely. That was followed by a second and third and fourth. He watched as she swallowed every drop of his sperm. He gasped for air and she slid his cock out of her mouth. She sat on his lap and kissed him letting him have a faint taste of his juices.

"Oh baby that was so incredible! You're just amazing!" Alex said holding her tight.

She held him and looked at him with love. "Happy Valentine's Day Alex.

He kissed her neck and lips. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too. The best Valentine's Day of my entire life."

"Alex, come away with me," she said in the sweetest voice.

Alex felt his heart racing. "You want me to be with you beyond just tonight?"

She nodded and kissed him.

"Are you sure about that? I mean what if you get tired of me?"

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'd never get tired of you."

He looked somewhat unconvinced.

She stood up and looked at his cock hardening again. She grabbed it and slid it inside of her making him pant. "Norah, oh God baby you're so sexy! So wonderful! Yes I will go away with you. I'll go anywhere with you."

She looked into his eyes. "Yes Alex, come away with me andI'll never stop loving you."

Alex left with Norah and doesn't plan on coming back. He finally found his true love.

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12