Cover Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff heaved himself off of the couch, "Colleen, don't forget your phone numvber, make sure you leave your card on the table. Maybe your girlfriend would like some boudoir photos of the two of you?"

Colleen smiled, told Jeff to not move, and returned within a minute. She had a Sharpie pen in her hand and wrote her phone number on his thigh. "Call me before it disappears - otherwise..." Colleen raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

Jeff watched that killer ass sway sexily away. He looked down at the upside phone number and then back at Colleen. She was definitely going to be a handful.

Jeff dressed slowly and gathered his gear. He stopped for dinner and enjoyed a drink at the bar. Back in his car he grabbed his phone and made a call. Colleen sounded slightly out of breath. She laughed when he asked for direction to her place. She got real quiet when he reminded her of the photos on his camera's memory card.

Jeff smiled as her glanced down at the directions Colleen had given him. He found the place and knocked on the door. A skinny blonde opened the door and invited him in.

"Hi, you must be Jeff. My names Gabriella, but everyone calls me Gabby. So you can too. Colleen's in the shower right now. I don't think she expected you to get here that fast. Collie told me everything - I am soooo jealous. We've been lovers for almost a year. We met at the gym, in a Yoga class. Do you do yoga Jeff? I just love it. Anyway, Colli was recovering from a pulled thigh muscle. Did she ever tell you how she injured her inner thigh? Well, she was rollerblading in the park and this dog came running out of nowhere. It was one of those huge..."

Jeff marveled at the sheer number of words that poured endlessly out of Gabby's mouth - how did she ever find time to breathe. He noted that she had really full lips and wondered what it would take to shut her up.

"Would you like to see the images of Daniella and Colleen? I brought them with me."

Gabby looked through the images and felt her body flush with arousal. Colleen certainly hadn't said anything about this when she'd gotten home. She gasped at the entwined image of Colleen and Daniella. She looked at Jeff through lust-glazed eyes, "May I have a copy of this one?"

"Sure." Jeff smiled at his good fortune. "But it's gonna cost you."

"Who was at the door? Gabby? Gabby?" Colleens voice started from the bathroom growing louder and clearer.

Jeff nearly came in Gabby's mouth when she nodded and tried to speak. He looked up at Colleen and smiled sheepishly. Colleen just shook her head. "God Gabby - you're such a cock slut."

"Mmphmmphmmmph."

12