Death of a Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No speaking, Sally," Charles commanded as he removed the gag.

Sally worked her jaw and swallowed a couple of times. Charles took her head in hand and guided it towards his lap. There, Sally found an erect cock trapped in a pair of pants. Sally rooted around, trying to reach the zipper with her mouth. Finding it, she eased it down, releasing the cotton clad cock. She could smell the enticing aroma of Charles' precum and it sparked the hunger for his cock and cum. She managed to get the fly of the boxers open and felt the hot, hard cock fall against her face.

Sally's tongue snaked out and captured a drop of precum. Moaning in pleasure, she licked at his cock several more times, savoring the taste she'd come to love in years past. Gentle pressure on the back of her head instructed her to go farther. With a deep breath, Sally plunged her mouth on his cock, taking it deep into her throat. She swallowed against the embedded tip in her throat and smiled to herself as she heard Charles groan. Coming up only for the occasional breath of air, Sally deep throated Charles, bringing everything she'd learned from years of submission to bear. Her reward was to have her Master's cum ejected directly into her throat where she swallowed each drop.

As he softened, Sally backed off, leaving the emerging prick cleaned of everything but a light sheen of her saliva. Once finished, she leaned back on her heels, kneeling and waiting for her next orders. While she waited, Herman signaled Charles that his guests had arrived. Charles waved them in and seven people filed into the room. They moved with such quiet that Sally was unaware of their presence. Charles took the key and unlocked each padlock, making sure to touch her pussy a lot with each lock. Once she was opened again, he nodded to the assembled crowd.

Two men, Steven and Sir Tom, grabbed Sally's arms and dragged her to her feet. A cry of, "Master?" escaped her mouth before she remembered to be silent; reminded by a slap to her face. The men bent her over a table that had been cleared off in advance. Holding her down, they watched as two other men, Robert and Frank released their cocks and took Sally's mouth and pussy. As Sally was taken roughly, she sank into her slavery, reveling in her body being used for the sexual gratification of strangers.

Robert and Frank didn't make love to Sally; they fucked her with a vehemence that bordered on rape (if not for the total willingness of the victim). Sally's arms ached from being held behind her so tightly and her throat tried repeatedly to gag at Robert's repeated entries into her. Her pussy, on the other hand, was sending waves of pleasure through her body in response to its being filled and stretched again and again. The two men were grunting with pleasure as they propelled themselves to their climaxes.

Robert came first, pulling out to cover Sally's face with globs of cum. What she could reach with her tongue, she scooped into her mouth. As Steven took his place, Frank came in her pussy, plunging deep and letting his cock pulse until there was nothing left. When he pulled out, Rachel moved into place, her strap on in place. She rubbed it in the juices leaking from Sally's cunt and then pressed it against her ass. Sally tensed at the contact, but a sharp slap against her legs convinced her to ease up and allow the intruder entrance. Rachel pressed in with no stopping, slow and steady until she'd forced the entire nine inches of fake cock into Sally's bowels.

As Rachel pumped her double headed dildo into Sally's ass with slow, steady strokes, Steven pounded her mouth with much faster strokes, pushing the head of his cock into her throat with each brutal thrust. Sally was gagging and struggling to time her breathing while the ass fucking was driving her arousal even higher. She lost control when Rachel reach beneath her and fingered Sally's clit. Sally shuddered in orgasm and her breathing lost any semblance of evenness as she gagged and choked in her ecstasy.

Steven used his phenomenal control to hold off his own orgasm until Sally's had played itself out (gagging play was fun, inhaling semen into your lungs wasn't). As soon as Sally had regained her senses and some control over her breathing, Steven let himself go and plunged deep into her throat while his cock emptied itself of cum. Sally swallowed instinctively as she felt cum in her throat, groaning around the cock lodged deep in her. As he pulled his softening member out, she licked and sucked, leaving it clean of any fluids.

Rachel continued to fuck Sally's ass as Harry took Steven's place. Harry, instead of face fucking Sally, let her minister to him. Sally took him in and gave her best. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock while she gently sucked in it. Every once in a while, she'd bob her head and take him deep. Her hips were rocking in time with Rachel's thrusts. Sally was unaware that she was no longer being held down. Being here, being taken like this, was so natural that she couldn't think of moving from over the table.

Rachel came, her fake cock buried in Sally's ass while she shook in pleasure. Sally responded to the joy of the person fucking her and came herself, moaning around Harry's cock. As Sally's orgasm ebbed, Harry came in her mouth, feeding her another load of cum to be greedily swallowed. When Harry pulled out, Sally looked longingly for the next person to service. A cunt, Marcia's cunt, presented itself. Sally buried her face between Marcia's legs, licking at the fragrant juices available to her. Sir Tom replaced Rachel, forcing his cock into Sally's ass with one hard thrust; taking advantage of the stretched state of her hole.

Marcia had grabbed Sally's head and pressed Sally tightly against her cunt, moaning in pleasure as Sally applied her expert tongue to Marcia's pussy lips and clit. Occasionally, Sally would swipe deep, letting her tongue dip into Marcia's pussy in a faux fuck. Tom was pulling out slow and plunging back in fast, jamming Sally against Marcia with each stroke. Through it all, Sally thrust back herself, trying to impale herself on the cock in her ass even more than she was. Her need to please had been tapped and Sally was giving more than she'd thought she had to give. Tom's fingers were at Sally's cunt, paying with the folds and her clit.

Tom, already worked up by watching the earlier dominants' use of Sally, came quickly, filling her bowels with cum. Feeling the warm liquid invading her sent Sally into her next orgasm. Her screams were muffled by the pussy her mouth was locked to. Those same screams propelled Marcia to her own climax.

Soon, Sally was lying untouched again on the table. The guests had moved to other parts of the house, leaving Sally alone with Charles again. Charles stroked Sally's back, eliciting moans from her.

"Sally."

"Yes, Master?"

"This is what you're to be this weekend; a sex toy for my guests."

"Thank you, Master. I want to make you so happy. I've missed serving you so much."

"I've missed you too, my slave. Welcome back to service."

"Thank you, Master. What do you wish now, Master?"

He unclipped her hands from behind her back and removed her blindfold while he answered, "Go get cleaned up, then join us in the dungeon. Anyone will be able to use you any way they wish, but you can't initiate or ask for anything this weekend. Doctor Waston's orders will be obeyed, of course. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master," she gushed as she rose to obey.

By the time Valerie showed up at 4:00 on Sunday, Sally was exhausted and sore all over. Her ass, pussy and, mouth had been used by all eight dominants (or switches acting as dominants) at least twice each, each day. Most of the weekend had been spent in some form of bondage and her tits and pussy had been subjected to pain play on numerous occasions. Valerie found Sally and Charles waiting for her in the lounge.

"Master, it's good to see you again. How was Sally this weekend?"

"Very pleasing. My guests enjoyed themselves with our toy and she behaved as one would expect a well trained slave to behave."

"I'm glad to hear it. Is there anything else you wish from either of us before we leave?"

"No, you two will need your sleep for the flight. Will you be back in time for the auction?"

"I should, Master. The flight back is Friday evening. Are you still putting me up for bid?"

"Of course. I enjoy selling you to others; forcing you to please total strangers."

"As much as I enjoy being sold, Master," Valerie replied with a lustful smile.

Valerie and Sally left, heading home for an early dinner and bedtime. Two in the morning would arrive far sooner than either of them liked. The new week would see them in Atlanta, seeing all there was to see about pony play.