Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay threw Edgar a smirk and half lifted Lisa off her feet and lowered her cunt on his hard dick. He pumped her against it and she bit his shoulder and licked it with her tongue.

Lisa was aware that her boyfriend was watching Jay grabbing her bare ass. He was seeing her dry humping Jay right in front of him and his fraternity brothers. And he did not even have the balls to come and cause a scene just like Dianne had earlier on, she realized he was a weaker than Dianne a girl. She said, "Mother-fuck him!"

She felt a rush of adrenalin. She now had only one consuming desire, and that was to cumm all over Jay's big cock whilst her boyfriend and his cronies watched. In fact that really heightened her lust and excitement. Her clit was itchy as hell, her pussy was on fire and Jay's cock was the only remedy. She ground her pussy harder and harder into the large black cock till she saw relief appear on the horizon, in the form of shimmering lights that she saw through her closed eyelids.

She dry humped Jay even harder as she rushed to meet her orgasm.

Jay gave the neglected blond assists like Scottie Pippen, squeezing her ass cheeks, pulling her onto his cock and shoving his dick at her. He kept a careful eye on Edgar and his mates just in the case the white boys might want to squabble. But the pussies didn't. They kept watching. And Lisa kept rubbing her cunt on his cock until her body was suddenly hit by mighty shudders. Jay held her tight and let her cumm on his dick. She moaned sweetly and bit and licked his neck as her ass popped heftily in his palms. Even after her orgasm finally died down, she continued licking and sucking on his neck.

As the slow song ended, her eyes were misty and she had a dreamy, happy look. He kissed her on the mouth. She opened her lips, ready to take his tongue. Jay chuckled and led her to Edgar and his boys, a cheeky smirk covering his dark face.

Edgar, the jerk with the P.H.D. cast Jay a baleful look. He snatched Lisa's hand and literary handcuffed her to his side. He was so pissed.

"You fucking ass hole!" he swore at Jay.

"You wanna go outside? You can even bring your boys along, come on Edgar. You a pussy, huh? Thought so."

Jay patted Edgar's shoulder and smirked.

Edgar's sneered, but he didn't make a move. Neither did his friends. Jay winked at Lisa and she grinned, breasts jigging with laughter. He could tell she now knew that her boyfriend was nothing but just a "BIEEEETCH!"

Chapter 4: Sweet dreams

Around 4 am. the party came to a halt when the neighbors called the cops. As the last guests left, Jay and Lisa discovered her boyfriend, Edgar, sleeping behind a couch. He was stoned immaculate and out of it. Together they helped him to bed. They put him on the bed and he muttered something and started snoring, his mouth wide open. Lisa sat down on the bed besides her sleeping boyfriend.

"Thanks, Jay," she said sweetly.

"For helping that jerk, or do you mean for the orgasm?"

Lisa blushed and giggled shyly. "For both, I guess. Gosh, I hope he wont be pissed at me tomorrow."

"No he wont. He is a bitch...." Jay said. Lisa saw him open his fly. He fished out his cock. It was a long, dark, fat tube, with a thick, round, bulbous head. She exclaimed, staring at it.

"Jay. What are you doing?" she whispered frantically.

"Turn about is fair play, don't you think? I made you cumm. Now you are going to make me cumm!"

"Are you crazy!"

"Yeah..." Jay moved in close and cupped the back of her head. "I want you to suck my dick, right here, while you sit besides your punk ass boyfriend."

"Jay! No! He'll wake up!"

Jay took a firm grip of her hair. "Only if you keep talking. Now, go on girl..."

Jay rubbed his cock all over her face. Lisa was too paralyzed to move. As she felt the hot, throbbing man meat on her skin, she shivered and trembled, feeling dizzy. The musky smell filled her nostrils, making her mouth water.

"I cant believe you Jay!" she exclaimed.

Jay rubbed his cock along her mouth. "Go on lick it. Lick that cock and let your boyfriend snore like a fool, instead of taking care of business."

Lisa looked at Edgar for a second. The whole thing nearly made her giggle, her white boyfriend snoring through his open mouth whilst his black flatmate rubbed his hard cock in her face. She found it all so devilish and so dirty. Her cunt filled rapidly with hot juices.

"Be quiet," she said to jay and reached for his cock. It throbbed in her palm, pulsing with life. It was so dark, and so much thicker than Edgar's. And it somehow just seemed so potent.

"Your cock is very beautiful," she gasped.

"I want you to take Edgar's hand and hold it, whilst you suck me.

Lisa giggled and did as he said. Then he pulled her face to his dick, and she started licking it. She ran her tongue up and down the thick shaft.

"That's it bitch, get it all shiny. Lemme feel that tongue all over. Yeah! Suck on that black cock, you horny white girl. Yeah!" Jay rasped ass he worshiped his dick with her mouth.

Lisa pulled back to gaze at the thick, shiny dark cock that felt so heavy and looked so huge in her tiny white hand, and she felt awed and exhilarated. As if in a daze she peeled back the foreskin. The shiny, bulbous head emerged.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," she gasped. Then she leaned in and licked the musky dick head, She rimmed it with her tongue and felt it twitch. She gave a groan of lust and wrapped her tongue around it. Then she vacuumed it into her mouth.

"That's it white bitch. Suck that black dick..."

His dick filled up her mouth and it felt so good. She felt like it belonged in her mouth. She forced her jaws apart to make room for her tongue to dance on the underside as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Yeah, that's it bitch! Suck that fucking black cock! Make some noise bitch"

"Mmm" Lisa moaned, gripped by such a carnal hunger for his dick. She couldn't believe she was sitting besides her boyfriend, in his bedroom, and Jay was shoving his dick into her mouth. She didn't want him to stop.

"Look up at me with them beautiful big eyes..."

She looked up at him, blushing. Her eyes were sparkling, and wide open like a doe's. Her mouth was gaping obscenely around his thick, swollen black cock.

"Fuck, its so nice to look into that beautiful face as I fuck you with my big, black cock..."

"Mmmmm," Lisa moaned and smiled around his dick... She let go of Edgar's hand. She grabbed his balls and cock in her palms. She squeezed his cumm filled nuts as she wanked his cock firmly, whilst pulling it into her throat.

She wrapped her mouth around his thick shaft and tried to cram as much black cock in her mouth as she could. She gave him a wet, loud, greedy, slobbering blow job. The black dick seemed to just keep on growing, longer and longer.

Then Jay grabbed her head in both hands and rammed his dick repeatedly into her gaping drooling mouth. Lisa moaned sweetly as he fucked her face. He was using her mouth for his pleasure and she loved holding it wide open for him.

Jay held her face firmly between his palms and started pummeling his dick into her mouth, making loud squelches. He fucked her mouth so hard that foam and bubbles were forming at the corners. Lisa loved it. She moaned and cried around his thrusting cock.

She thought Edgar would definitely wake up, but she did not care. All she wanted for Jay to flood her mouth full of his cumm. His huge cock swelled so much it could hardly move in her mouth any more. Then she felt his balls contract in her palm. She sucked even harder, and then he suddenly exploded. His thick jets of cumm shot onto the roof of her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Lisa moaned, and her pussy orgasmed, without even being touched.

Jay shot three strong, thick jets of cumm into her mouth, then he yanked his dick out, grabbing his shaft in a firm tight grip to choke off his cumm.

As she rolled his thick, creamy, taste cumm in her mouth and then swallowed it, he moved to stand over Edgar's snoring face.

"No!" Lisa exclaimed, a smile of utter disbelief on her face. She could not believe that Jay was about to do what she thought he was about to do. He looked at her, with a naughty smile.

"Take my cock, wank it and spray it all over his stupid face..."

"No!!!!" Lisa rasped and hastily grabbed his dick. She wanked it hard and fast, her face beaming with excitement. Jay let go and his cumm sprayed in Edgar's face. She wanked even harder and pointed it at his forehead, letting the sleeping guy catch another blast. She then milked and drained Jay's cock, making sure every drop hit Edgar's sleeping face.

"Jay, you are unbelievable.," she exclaimed as she licked Jay's cock clean. "What a waste of precious, tasty cumm though."

"Lick it off his stupid face, and if you still want more, you know where to find it."

jay walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Lisa grinned wickedly as she scooped up jay's cumm and fed it into Edgar's gaping mouth. He licked it up in his sleep. Lisa then kissed his mouth, shoving her cumm drenched lips against his and penetrating his mouth with her tongue.

Chapter 5: Black and White girl fight

Jay lay back on his bed dressed only in his boxers, stroking his hard dick and puffing on a joint.

The door slowly opened its hinges. He looked up expecting Lisa, and was surprised to see Dianne walking in. She was a little less tipsy than before. She raised her brow at her boyfriend lying on his bed covers with his hard dick is his hand.

"Wassup Nigga? You jerking off?" she broke into a dazzling smile.

"No. Just keeping the motor running till that pussy got back. Where the fuck where you?"

"I went to a club with my girls. Sorry about earlier. I was drunk and shit yunno. I just hate that white bitch! I cant help it Jay. I hate her fucking guts."

"You bitches are like two little cats. I ought to spank you and make you eat each other."

"Oh, so you jerking off to some Interracial Dyke shit fantasies Nigga. It ain't that type of a party Nigga! This black booty bitch don't need no assistance form no offay bitch to take care of that there black cock."

Dianne dropped her leather jacket from her shoulders. The tall, voluptuous, cocoa brown beauty was in a semi transparent white halter top that was stretched across her awesome bust. A white mini skirt was stretched across her curvy hips. Her juicy thighs and shapely legs were encased in semi transparent, white mid thigh stockings. Her feet were in high heeled sandals that accentuated her shapely legs. The contrast between her white outfit and her dark skin was so alluring.

Jay's cock leaped in his palm as he decided to fuck her in them clothes. It was like a motion picture, he saw it in his mind. He would just push that mini skirt up around her hips, fish the thong out of her crack, hook it over an ass cheek, and ... Lights camera Action, Fuck!

He couldn't believe that he had been dating and fucking Dianne for two years and every time he looked at her body, he still wanted to fuck her again and again.

As if sensing her boyfriend's dirty thoughts, Dianne turned her back to him and slowly pulled her tight skirt up to her hips, revealing her thick, silky ass, split by a skimpy white thong. She bent over and let her fat mound peek at him from between her thighs. There was a damp spot in the center of her gusset.

"Fuck! Lock the door and come over here and get your punishment for acting up, you nasty bitch!" Jay said in a deep, husky voice.

"You wanna spank my fat black ass. Or do you just wanna eat it and fuck it," Dianne teased naughtily. She locked the door and climbed onto the bed on all fours to crawl to the dick he was holding. It drew her lips and hands like a magnet. She was soon ass up, face down, double fisting him and licking his dick like a chocolate lolly. Jay leaned back on two pillows like a true blue vet and let her have his dick.

"Whew, that was fucking close!" he said to himself, as he gazed at Dianne sliding her thick lips over his fat, spongy, bulbous dick head. She smacked her lips all around it like a juicy fruit. He groaned deeply.

"Mmmmm!" Dianne groaned with relish.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Jay. Its me, Lisa. Can I come in?" She tried to pen the door, but it was locked.

"That fucking cracker bitch!" Dianne swore, her eyes blazing with anger. "What the fuck she sorry about, Nigga!" her eyes narrowed at Jay.

"No idea man. She tipsy and shit," Jay answered quickly. "I'm sleeping Lisa, I will see you tomorrow."

"Oh come on. Let me in. I just wanna thank you. Please Jay, lemme just talk to you a sec. Come on."

Jay rolled off the bed, pulled up his boxers. He opened the door a crack. Lisa was in a short gown that was tied together at the front. Jay tried desperately to throw her signals with his eye brows, eyes and even nods of the head, to say, "Shut the fuck up, trouble is on the road, bitch!" But tipsy, guilty, nervous Lisa didn't even notice. She just stood there blushing, her hands fidgeting with a toothbrush.

"Hi there. Why did you lock me out. Look what I put on for you..." She opened her gown to reveal a pink, lacy half cup bra that was holding up her medium sized tits. She was wearing matching pink, lace thongs.

"Oh, cool. I am sure Edgar will love those."

"Fuck him. That bastard is still asleep. You know, he hardly even fucks me. And I never cumm when I am fucking him, anyway... Thanks for making me cumm, earlier..."

The door was suddenly yanked open.

"Oh fuck!!!" Lisa swore, going pale as Dianne charged at her with a murderous look on her face.

12