Erica's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge cock kept going deeper, and then deeper, and then deeper still and Erica was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. The feeling was indescribable, his cock was poking, prodding and stretching places in her pussy that have never felt a cock before. He wasn't even in her completely yet but she felt the tingling they told her this massive cock was going to send her into outer space. It felt so good being stuffed and impaled on this massive cock and her whole pussy stretched so far that every nerve ending was crying out in pleasure.

Mike had three quarters of his cock buried in Erica and still going deeper. Erica was quivering and was verging on a massive cum. Alan could see that her pussy was stretched so wide that her clit was pulled wide open by Mike's cock, so he knew Erica was going continue cumming once she started.

"Oh Alan ... Oh Alan ... Oh you're stretching me so good ... oh god I'm feeling you in my stomach ... Oh god Alan ... Oh God ... OH ... OH ... OOHHH ... GAWD ... OOOOHHHH ... GGAAWWDD ... CCUUMMMING

As Mike fully impaled Erica, her body seized in an explosive cum and her back arched away from the pole and into Alan's mouth where he went on full worship mode as he attacked her nipples. Alan also reached down and caressed her clit, forcing her cum to a higher level. Erica's stomach muscles, still tired from her previous cums, cramped, trying to pull her body into the fetal position. However, with her arms bound above her head and Mike controlling her legs all her belly did was knot her muscles in a quivering spasm.

Erica's cunt tried to clamp down on the invading mass of flesh as her orgasm rolled through her body, but he was so deep and she was stretched so wide, it was more of a rippling along Mike's cock. All of her stretched nerve endings were exalting in this glorious feeling, and happily transmitting their exaltation to Erica's brain with fireworks exploding behind her eyes. Erica felt the passionate eruption in her body, from the tingling in her scalp to the curling of her toes. Her body forgot how to breathe for a few seconds.

Mike filled each of his big hands with one of Erica's tight ass cheeks and then he started pulling his massive cock all the way to Erica's pussy lips. To Erica it felt like he was turning her cunt inside out as her pussy lips clung to his mighty shaft. Then Mike started to hammer all the way back to her cervix, driving her clinging lips forcefully back into a spasmodic quim. With her clit stretched so tight every stroke of Mike's cock sent Erica into a new level of orgasm. Alan was holding her tight as her orgasms became so intense that her eyes would roll to the back of her head and then refocus until the next cum consumed her.

Mike was hammering into her so hard and fast that her body couldn't adjust to this massive invader. It left her pussy cramping . The same stretched nerve endings that were rejoicing a few minutes ago were now being stimulated over and over with no respite. They began cry and beg for a break, or some slow sensuous loving.

Alan continued to lovingly caress and kiss the love of his life as her pussy was being relentlessly pummeled. As he watched the bliss on her face momentarily turned to pain as her body would seize around her over stimulated pussy. With each new hard constricting orgasm, Erica's pussy would try to clamp down on the invading cock, but Mike would use his strength to just drive through and keep fucking this dream body.

Ever since Mike saw Erica stripped and bound by the gang and then when he felt his cock sliding into her throat he knew he had to have this woman. He would wake nights with the massive hard on as he dreamed of her body stretched before him. He didn't know how but he knew he had to fuck that centerfold body and even now it was all he thought about. When Alan called and told Mike about trying to make Erica's fantasy a reality Mike jumped at the chance and in the intervening days his obsession with fucking Erica consumed him.

The minute Mike felt his cock fully gripped by Erica's tight grasping pussy all reason left him. Seeing that tight tiny body with those huge breasts heaving and wallowing in front of him, Mike had never seen anything as erotically beautiful as this woman now impaled on his cock, not even in the porn movies. He knew if he fucked her good enough she would leave her wimpy husband and be with a real man, him. After that first stroke Mike became a rutting animal trying to tame the pussy wrapped around his cock and when he felt her cum clamping her pussy around him, he knew she would be his. Each time her body clamped around his cock, he would redouble his efforts to tame her and use his brute strength to plow through her tight resisting pussy and force his cock into her.

For Erica the beautiful stretching and deep feelings in her pussy were rapidly turning into a hard and painful experience. Mike was pounding into her hard and fast and deep without any regard to letting her pussy accommodate him. He was in a rutting lust and Erica was just the vessel for his lust. There was no love here and she longed for Alan to make love to her. All Erica could think about was getting away from this rutting animal, having Alan save her from this and have him make love to her again. She knew Alan would save her if she just ask.

At the same time with her clit so exposed any stimulation was sending her into an orgasmic frenzy, but she wasn't just getting any stimulation, she was being massively stimulated. Her cums were not the erotic and loving kind that she and Alan experienced, but instead these were hard and forceful and they tried to bend her body to their will. She was being driven and pushed places she didn't want to go.

Erica was calling Alan's name and pleading as each orgasm rocked her body to its core and she was losing all muscle control. She was exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Erica's body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition, with every muscle popping against her skin, distended and cramped from the hard unrelenting orgasms until finally, she was hanging loosely by her wrists.

"Alan ... Oh gggod Alan ... please ... no more ... cant stop ... please ... oh god please ... I cant breathe ... Alan save me ... please save me." She whispered so softly he could barely hear her.

When Alan heard Erica pleading, one look at her and he knew she was past her limits and the pleasure she had felt in the beginning was now turning into something else. Alan saw the love of his life in pain and what was euphoria a few minutes before quickly turned into panic. Alan grabbed Mike, but he was in a lust madness and didn't feel Alan pulling him and he kept pounding Erica hard and fast. Alan pulled Mike again and again then finally started hitting him first multiple times on his arms and chest and then in the face when that had no effect. With the fist in the face Mike immediately released Erica and swung his fist on Alan, breaking his nose. Alan ducked under Mike's next swing and rushed to Erica who was hanging limp and almost lifeless from the pole, her spastic, twitching muscles with the only indication that there was still life in her. Alan didn't even feel his nose or care about blood covering his chest as he quickly wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the pole and cradled her in his arms.

He yelled for someone to get him some cold water and a cloth. Someone brought him a glass of ice water so he took off his bloody shirt and dipped it in the water and began to cool Erica with the cold water. After the second swing Mike had come to his senses and now came over to help. Alan was pissed at Mike and scared for Erica, but despite his feelings for Mike, Erica was the most important thing now so he told Mike to look for somebody with medical training as he kept cooling Erica with the cold water the spastic movements slowed and changed into spasms.

Erica's eyes started to clear and she was starting to see Alan cradling her and doctoring her despite the blood from his nose coating his chest. She saw tears in Alan's eyes as he kept stroking and kissing her face and whispering.

"Come back to me baby, don't leave me, come back, I love you, I need you, please come back to me."

Erica weakly lifted her still bound hands and draped them over Alan's head and whispered. "You saved me again."

Alan lost it and crushed her to his bloody chest and began crying. This had all been his fault and he could have lost the only women he'd ever love. He had only tried to give her the one fantasy he knew about and he had screwed that up big-time, he only hoped he hadn't permanently hurt her and he hoped she would forgive him.

Alan felt her nibbling on his ear and he pulled back to look at her, he saw the deep pool of love in her eyes and he knew she still loved him. He crushed her to his chest with the desperation and a relief he had never felt before. He was afraid he had lost her, but she had come back and miraculously she still loved him.

Alan held her tightly until somebody touched his shoulder and he saw Mike standing there with a doctor. The doctor immediately started to treat Alan, but Alan stopped him and insisted that Erica was more important and would not let him treat his nose until he had seen to Erica. The doctor relented and after he checked her out he pronounced her well and said that all she needed was food, liquids and rest.

The doctor then turned Alan and told him he needed to straighten his nose. He put both hands on each side of his nose, pulled and after a crackling of cartilage and a blinding flash of pain behind Alan's eyes, he pronounced it straight. Then he packed some cotton tubes into each nostril and told him to see his nose and throat doctor as soon as possible.

The whole time the doctor was working on them, neither Erica nor Alan had let go of each other and Alan was holding Erica so tightly that she would have to shift around in his arms to catch a deep breath. Erica had no idea what had happened, but she knew Alan fought with someone that outweighed him by a hundred pounds to save her. Alan had always told her that he loved her more than life itself and now she had proof as he took on a monster, fought for her and put his own life in danger to save her.

Alan stood up with Erica cradled in his arms and both had their eyes locked in a loving gaze at each other. Erica pulled herself tightly to the man she loved and nuzzled her lips to his neck and kissed her way up to his ear and whispered, "Take me home my husband and never let me out of your arms. I want you to hold me and make love to me for the rest of my life. Baby, I desperately need to feel you make love to me, but I know I'm terribly sore, so could you sweetly make love to me with your mouth. I need to feel you and feel your love pour into me the way you do when you make love to me."

Both Erica and Alan had reaffirmed their love for each other, and after tonight they'd be ready to move forward, arm in arm and hand in hand together. They were going to start their life anew as husband and wife, freshly committed to the passion of each other and with the love that neither thought was possible, not even a mere week ago.

For the next 40 years Alan and Erica loved each other with a commitment rarely seen. It was painful for both of them when they weren't touching or at least close to each other and they truly were beating with one heart. Erica and Alan both still had many fantasies to play out, but they learned their lesson that night and never involved anyone else in their fantasies. Occasionally Erica still felt a craving for a huge massive cock filling her to brim, but she was satisfied to have her husband, the man who loved her fulfill her fantasies.

Their renewal of vows / wedding and honeymoon in St. Barts was epic, but that's a whole nother story, as is Erica's centerfold shoot.

End