Everything Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed lightly at him and he relinquished his possession of her mouth. Lyssa moved to his neck, taking skin between her teeth and biting lightly. A growl rumbled up from his chest.

She nibbled along his shoulder, across his collarbone. She slid her wet tongue down his chest, swirled around his nipple, then bit it. A loud groan left his lips as his hips thrust up and his hands clenched on her shoulders. Lyssa slid sideways a little, and bit the other nipple. [Luna, mate, you'll make me go like a young pup.]

She smiled against his chest and felt her own wetness threaten to start puddling in his lap.

His hands went down to her hips and she said [No.] as he began to lift her.

She could hear the tension in his send. [Are you alright?]

She offered him a smile [Yes.] and bent back and extended her tongue. Out of the corners of her eyes she watched his arms drop to his sides.

Lyssa traced around his pecs, followed the edges of a couple of scars, and slid lower on his body.

He felt the difference as the gap widened between his body and hers. His turgid member caressed by a light breeze. He couldn't say how, but he seemed to feel the proximity of her breasts to the tip of his manhood as she trailed her tongue down his body. She'd reached his abs and he didn't know how long he could stand the delicious torture she was subjecting him to. His hands were clawing at the earth beside him.

Her chin rubbed against his tip as she licked across his belly, dipped into his navel. A slick line was left near her throat.

He felt one hand lift off his thigh and wrap around the base of his cock and he couldn't repress a moan. [Lyssa.]

She lifted her head at that and gave him a smirk. He saw the glimmer of his own wetness along the edge of her jaw.

The stickiness of her had reached his thighs where she straddled him.

She put her hands on his chest and shifted back on his legs and dove down on him. His breath left his lungs in a rush as he felt her take him into her throat. And he jerked in her mouth.

Up, since she couldn't maintain that depth long, and down again. The opening to her throat tightened around him and his hips came up as he clawed the earth beside him. [Luna.]

He was almost lost to the pleasure she was giving him but, that was not where he wanted to finish.

He pulled her off of him and she whimpered as he held her away from him.

Emmett pulled her face to his and kissed her briefly. [I want you around me.]

He held her above and, with a little maneuvering, slid her onto him. Lyssa felt him come to the end of her and he lifted her again.

He'd put her in this position and then didn't let her drive.

She put a hand on his chest. [Wait.]

He was breathing heavily and his grip tightened on her body. [Put me down.] He closed his eyes, sliding her up and down again. [Em, please.] She felt, well, like she wasn't a part of it. Almost like he was using her to... masturbate.

He stopped and she was able to climb off. Lyssa got on her hands and knees in front of him. She spread her knees and pointed her butt up and wiggled it. [C'mon, big boy.]

Emmett inhaled deeply and got behind her. He slowly, carefully, slid into her. As soon as he got to the end of her he pulled back. He continued on, so slowly, so carefully.

She growled at him [Harder.] as she pushed back against him.

He blew out a breath and stopped, hands grasping her hips, keeping her from moving. Lyssa turned her head to look back at him. "Em?"

His fingers worked on her hips and she felt him begin to soften slightly. "Are you afraid of hurting me? Us?"

His answer was a sharp nod.

Lyssa tightened her vaginal muscles around him and his fingers convulsed on her hips. "Natalie said that it wouldn't be a problem unless there was something wrong already. That the only reason to stop would be when I get uncomfortable. I'm not uncomfortable, Em."

He made a couple of shallow thrusts, trying to keep himself firm, but was still hesitant. [C'mon, Em, show me what you got.] His fingers tightened on her hips. She growled the command at him. "Fuck. Me."

She heard him take a deep breath as he pushed all the way in. She squeezed him again.

The last thing he wanted to do was have her lose the pup. But the healer had told her it was OK and she was encouraging him to continue. He had to trust them.

Emmett started slowly, concentrating on the feel of her, wet and warm, around him. It was wonderful.

He was here, with his mate. It was a beautiful day and they were together. He didn't think he'd ever been happier in his life.

She had asked for pleasure and he would give it to her.

"Fuck. Me." And she squeezed him, her muscles tightening around his length. Yes, he would do it.

His strokes began slowly and he got harder again. He went deeper, and she sighed. A bit faster and she moaned.

His thrusts got harder and she pushed back against him. He felt his knot swell; felt the resistance as he pressed it inside of her.

Short movements now, more like sharp jabs. His hand snaked around her hip so he could diddle her clit. Her legs began to shake and he gathered more of her juices on his fingers and rubbed briskly on that engorged nub.

Lyssa shrieked, howled, and he felt her muscles clench and ripple around him. He grabbed her hips now with both hands and pushed through the contractions, spewing his seed in her with a howl.

He was sweating, trying to get enough air, and ready to collapse on top of her. He caught himself and sat back on his heels, bringing her upright with him. She rested her head back against him and said, "Mmm. Perfect."

Emmett lay back, sated, and cradled his pregnant mate to him. The air smelled of rain, and her, and him. They fell asleep for a while.

*****

"No! I won't let you take him!"

A scream in the night instantly woke the pack and put everyone on high alert.

[Who's on our range?]

[We've seen no one, my Alpha.]

A chestnut wolfwoman stood at the end of the bed, snarling, claws out, eyes blazing.

"Lys, what's wrong? Take who?"

She looked at him and looked around the room then looked down and ran her hand over her belly. "A dream. Oh, god, Em."

Pounding was heard in the halls as wolves reacted to the presumed incursion. [Lyssa had a nightmare, Randall.]

[Stand down, everyone. Guards, maintain your vigilance. Report anything out of the ordinary.]

Emmett slowly closed on his mate, trying not to spook her. She turned and clung to him.

He made soothing noises and rubbed small circles on her back. One sob escaped before she sniffed and settled. The fur receded and, as he touched soft skin, he began to guide her back to the bed. He pulled her into his arms. "Just hold me, please."

"What was it?"

There was a quaver in her voice when she said, "They took our baby."

A growl trickled up. "Who?"

A hitch in her voice as she said, "Humans."

Something she had done for the council had triggered it, he knew. In trying to convince the others of what could happen, her mind had come up with with worst possibility for her. And, with the new life growing inside of her, it was the loss of their pup.

"Sh, sh, sh sweetheart, that's never gonna happen."

Her face against his chest he felt her lips, her breath. "You're wrong, Em. If they're scared enough of us, they'll do it."

He couldn't discount her feelings but he couldn't believe it would happen. Unfortunately, there was no way for him to ease her fears. So, he did what she had asked. He held her.

Natalie wandered over during lunch and made an exasperated sound when she saw Lyssa had a cup of coffee at her place.

She huffed as Natalie sat at the table, lacing her fingers together in front of her. "Now, Madam Beta, tell me about last night."

Lyssa grumbled as the meal went on around them and Ariel and Madeline suddenly paid attention, "Had a nightmare."

"I understand that but your scream was quite specific."

Lyssa just looked at her, sipping coffee. As Emmett opened his mouth, she gave him a dirty look. "I don't see what this has to do with you."

Natalie held a neutral look on her face. "Madam Beta, your health is important, moreso earlier in the pregnancy, when the fetus is in its initial development. Anything that affects your sleep or your appetite may be of concern."

Lyssa closed her eyes and swallowed as Emmett replied. "It had to do with something she's searching for the pack council."

Natalie looked between them, then looked at the food Lyssa had been eating. Nodding, she said, "Seven or eight hours of sleep would be optimum. Is there anything that you want to discuss with me?"

Lyssa exhaled and picked up her fork. "No. Not right now."

Emmett was looking at her so Natalie asked, "Beta? You have a question?"

"When will he move?"

"We are assuming her pregnancy will follow a timeline similar to Anna's. Her pregnancies lagged those of our other females. I would say somewhere around 16 weeks."

"Thank you"

*****

He'd found them. At least he was fairly certain he had.

There hadn't been much to go on but he was surprised that it hadn't taken longer.

There was only one way to find out for sure and he had to figure out the best way to go about it.

12