Fucked a Slut, Watched Two Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock, pressed against my body with Lucy's nude ass sitting over me, wanted to get inside some cunt. Time to fuck, I thought to myself.

I pushed Lucy off of me, and grabbed the laptop. Carrying it quickly to the hotel room's bed, I plopped it near the bottom edge of the bed and sat myself in front of it, leaning against the headboard like the girls were doing with Amanda's headboard. Naked and horny, Lucy obligingly followed me, crawling onto the bed at my side. I had the wireless keyboard on one thigh as I made sure the webcam was able to show the two girls the sight of my rigid, married dick and fat balls, with naked Lucy sitting hip to hip next to me. I told Amanda in the IM, "I'll let you see my cock go inside Lucy's cunt -- BUT only IF you girls put your fingers inside the OTHER girl's pussy!"

It occurred to me, I was changing the deal. But if it occurred to either of the girls on the webcam, they weren't complaining. Instead, they were going along with it -- each step of the way, being lured into something devilishly forbidden and toxic. I was starting to think, from how she was behaving, Amanda was desperately horny and would probably fuck her hot friend if I asked. And Blaire hadn't shown me any reason, other than some slight hesitation, that she might resist. The thought of seeing the two girl friends fuck like lesbian whores was insanely provocative to me.

In reaction to my request, the two naked teenagers look at each other, probably embarrassed at how turned on I had them, then Amanda leaned forward to type their response: "OK!"

I leaned back more flat on the bed, feet towards the laptop at the foot of the mattress, spreading my thighs and showing off the size of my hardened penis. To my naked girlfriend I growled, "Come fuck me, baby." I reached over, but Lucy was already on the move. She climbed over and straddled me -- reverse-cowgirl, so she could watch my computer monitor too -- and the teenagers would now get a perfect view of us fucking. I stare at Lucy's hot butt as it hovered over my flat, wide abdomen, with my strong hands on her petite hips to move her into place. Lucy reached down to grab my dick and keep it upright, pointing it at her cunt , then she sat down on it -- and slammed down her body as hard as she could. We both grunted, just as my thick erection dug into the tightness of her hot, bald vagina.

On the computer, the two nude girls were staring at the sight of my dick fucking Lucy, able to vividly see her thin body undulating up and down, while my thick, married shaft dug into Lucy's bald, tight cunthole. My girlfriend's small body is such a contrast to my middle-aged, muscular frame, and my boner looks about half as thick as her waist too. Arching herself, slamming down, Lucy ground her hips around in circles and up and down, plunging more of my meat into her tight twat, deeper and deeper. Her juices were dripping down my fast shaft.

Watching me fuck Lucy, Amanda took her wet fingers out of her own cunt, reaching sideways over her friend's nude body, and immediately the blonde wrapped her fingers over the brunette's hairy pussy. Blaire's eyes fluttered, her back arched, and instead of resisting, her big C-cup tits heaved, her thighs parted, and the girl starts to shake and spasm with an orgasm induced by her girl friend. Blaire was right on the edge and, after just a few seconds of Amanda rubbing her cunt, Blaire began having her first, hard orgasm of the day. Blaire anxiously grabbed Amanda's wrist, keeping Amanda's finger dug into her pussy, as she cummed hard, a huge, violent orgasm shattering Blaire' frame while Lucy and I watched.

When Blaire's pleasure of her first cum subsided, Amanda's other hand reached to grab Blaire's wrist, dragging her friend's finger to her own pussy. Now the girls sat side by side on Amanda's bed, naked, both spread-open, each girl finger-fucking the other girl's teen cunt -- all the while, staring at me fucking Lucy through the webcam.

Lucy and I were making the hotel bed rattle, with her slamming her thin but athletic body down hard to drive my meat deeper into her tight cunt. Her juices were dripping down my fat shaft, covering my balls and thighs. I was staring at the sight of her hot little ass, wiggling and gyrating above me, and also at the computer where I saw the two teenagers finger-fucking each other's pussies. Amanda's jaw was dropped open, she was sucking in air, and she too started having an orgasm from her friend's fingers masturbating her. Blaire was so turned on, she also had another orgasm.

The two girls on the webcam were so horny, they didn't need me to make their sex more enjoyable. As they watch Lucy and me fucking, and with their fingers stuffed into one another's cunts, young Amanda turns her blonde face towards her brunette friend; and Blaire didn't stop her, as Amanda leaned over to French-kiss her girlfriend again. The two sluts aggressively sucked each other's tongues, while pounding fingers into each other's pussies as they sat, naked, hip to hip, side by side on Amanda's bed.

I pushed Lucy off of me, and had her get on her fours -- sideways to the laptop. On the webcam, Amanda and Blaire broke their kiss, watching the computer while masturbating each other. I knelt behind my teenage mistress, loving this particular day of cheating on my wife. Rubbing my huge erection over her slim, Asian butt, smearing my juices around her skin, I watched the two girls masturbating each other on the webcam as I prepared to fuck Lucy from the rear. Then I lowered my cock as far as I could, spreading my legs so my penis was level with Lucy's twat. Her shoulders were against the bed sheet, pushing her round, small ass up high, while her face still smeared with drying, dripping sperm was turned to watch the monitor. My cockhead found Lucy's pussylips again, and I shoved forward, thrusting into her tight hole, while I wrapped my hands around her hips to pull her back towards me. She screamed from the feeling of my fat married erection stretching open her teenage cunt, as I start plunging my thick boner into that tight bald pussy again, screwing it as hard and deep as I could, over and over, knocking her small body back and forth.

Watching me fucking Lucy doggy-style, the blonde and brunette girls on the webcam were each having more orgasms. Their hands, like their pussies and thighs and stomachs, were saturated in thick cunt juices.

Seriously, fucking Lucy in that hotel bed while watching the two naked high school seniors having sex, I wasn't sure it could get any better cheating on my wife than that moment.

After giving Lucy a deep fucking from behind for a while, I pulled out and grabbed the wireless keyboard from nearby. Keeping Lucy on her fours bend over, her ass up high, I laid the keyboard on Lucy's lower back like a little desk and typed to the two sluts watching us, "If you want to see me keep fucking Lucy -- one of you has to lick the other girl's cunt!" I giggled at the request, thinking, this sort of was the ultimate end to Amanda and Blaire getting naked, wasn't it? But would they go all the way? After reading on the computer what I typed, my naughty girlfriend looked back at me, cum dripping down her eyebrows, laughing at my request to the two other sluts.

Brunette Blaire didn't react, just sitting back, sweating and gasping. But blonde Amanda smiled, wiping some strands of blonde hair off of her face. She took her wet, messy hand out of Blaire's cunt and leaned forward to type, "And what we get if we do it?"

I just typed back the first thing that came into my head. "I'll buy a plane ticket and fly out to fuck your pussy with my boner myself."

"Hey!" Lucy snapped, seeing what I typed, looking back at me with a playful scowl. But Lucy fucked several other married men, so she wasn't going to stop me from fucking another girl -- particular someone as pretty and horny as Amanda. Besides, Lucy must have figured, it was just hot talk during sex -- not like it would ever actually happen.

But horny, nude Amanda likes the thought. "You really promise," she wrote, "cuz I'd totally let you!"

Now its like a game, how far can I push it? I typed back, "So what city do you live in?" And showing me how horny she was, Amanda immediate replied with her home address! She also told me the big city near her.

Instantly I'm thinking, this is going to be a pricey ticket, flying all the way across the country to her -- and I didn't have any sales conventions to justify it. But, I mean, the price of a ticket would be worth it, right -- getting to fuck that hot blonde number. And who knew, maybe her brunette friend would come too.

But I didn't really have to spend the money, I only had to agree to do it. I wrote the girl, "I'll totally do it -- so if you start licking Blaire's cunt, I promise to come fly out and fuck you!"

Amanda just stared at her computer, basically fixated at my hard adult cock, all seven married inches, picturing it inside her pussy. "Ok you promise promise?"

Naturally, I agreed. "Totally promise."

Lucy sneered, watching me making a fake deal with Amanda. "Bet you'd love to do it," she correctly surmised, looking back at me over her shoulder while remaining on her fours, bend over, wet cunt dripping juices.

I'm not sure it was the promise of fucking me that made Amanda move to the next level; the girl really was just hot to fuck her friend's pussy. The blonde only needed an excuse, it seemed. She rolled onto her fours and crawled down her bed, between Blaire's spread-open thighs. Her friend stared back at her with wide brown eyes, shocked but turned on. Pulling her knees back, Blaire exposed her cunt to her friend -- basically signaling, it was ok for Amanda to lick her pussy.

Lucy and I paused to watch, not fucking, just drinking in the view of the two girls having their first lesbian sex. Amanda's blonde head started bobbing in circles above Blaire's pelvis. We couldn't see the action, but there was definite contact of tongue to pussy, because Blaire's eyes started rolling around again, her body sinking back onto the bed sheet and pillow, her arms and thighs spreading open. With her dark hair sprayed around her shoulders, Blaire leaned all the way back into the pillows, almost flat on the bed now, clutching her big boobs herself. Amanda was going to town licking Blaire's vagina, and Blaire starts heaving and spasming, her legs shaking and her hands gripping the bed sheets sometimes, gasping for air. Amanda was totally eating out Blaire's cunt, making her brunette friend cum multiple times.

Meanwhile, as I watched Amanda eating Blaire's pussy, I started drilling Lucy again too, but this time with Lucy on top of me. I laid on my back, pulling her to sit above me, with our feet towards the computer, so as I spread my legs, Blaire could get a good view of my cock inside Lucy's pussy. My girlfriend straddled me and slid that velvety-wet vagina over my thick penis, then she laid flat on me so we could start making out. Ignoring that she just watched me make a date with the blonde teen slut, Lucy shove her tongue in my mouth and we started making out while we fucked. I was groping her small tits in my hands, twisting them, then I reach up and grabbed her long hair at the base of her skull, tugging it, using it to yank her body downwards harder onto my cock, shoving more dick up into her pussy.

Breaking off the kiss, I look past Lucy's shoulder at the computer; and she turned to look over her shoulder, too. On the monitor, Blaire was still on her back, being eaten by her horny blonde friend, while Blaire stared at the computer watching me cheating on my wife.

Playfully, trying to incentivize exactly the same thing I wanted, Lucy grabbed the wireless keyboard, typing, "Blaire, you should thank Amanda -- go lick her cunt too."

Blaire smiled, and she even winked. I could see her lips moving, muttering something to Amanda; then the blonde lifted her messy face, covered in her friend's cunt juices, and turned to read the words on the computer. She laughed too, and leaned up on her fours. Lucy quickly typed, "Kiss each other first," and indeed the messy-mouthed Amanda gave a nasty French kiss to Blaire, so Blaire could taste her own cuntjuices in Amanda's mouth. Then Lucy told Amanda to get on her fours and shove her little butt up in the air, and for Blaire to go behind her and lick her cunt.

Lucy and I rotated around the bed a bit, lying sideways to the computer so we could both turn to watch the monitor as Lucy continued to fuck me, sitting above me. Amanda also was sideways to her computer, but on her elbows and knees, her boney ass up in the air. Blaire dropped to her elbows behind Amanda's ass, sticking her tongue out, and she pushed her face below Amanda's butt; Amanda's eyes rolled and her jaw dropped, and we could tell, Blaire started licking Amanda's pussy. The brunette was eagerly performing cunnilingus on her friend, while Amanda opens her eyes again to watch Lucy and me keep fucking.

Lucy sat upright on me, arching her thin body and showing off those bitty titties as she groped them, pinching her nipples for me; then she dropped a hand to her crotch, rubbing her clitoris while humping me. She was drawing near an orgasm, and her slanted eyes clenched and her small jaw dropped open, as she began screaming to a cum. My strong hands gripped her pelvis, pulling her body down so that my long, thick married dick was stuffed into the deepest recess of her vagina, feeling her climax and cum around my penis. To intensify her orgasm, I leaned up and my mouth found one of her small nipples, and my teeth clasped on it and gently bit that teenage knob until she screamed more loudly.

As Lucy came down from her cum but continued riding me, I looked over at the keyboard -- and I beheld my creation.

I'd created a couple of bisexual sluts!

The girls had changed position and were now doing a "69" together. Blaire had gotten on her back underneath Amanda, their nude bodies entwined now. Amanda dropped her face to Blaire's cunt, her blonde hair spilling over the area, and she was licking her friend's twat again. Meanwhile, Blaire lifted her face to Amanda's pussy and resumed licking it as well. The girls were hardly watching the computer monitor now, they were simply fucking each other -- stuffing fingers and tongues into each other's cunts, making each other shriek and shudder with multiple orgasms.

My cock was aching to cum again. I had Lucy flat on her back now, and I climbed on top of her, sideways to the computer. I was so hard for her, my dick hurt it was so engorged. I growled as I shoved it deep into her wet pussy, all the way, feeling the pressure deep inside her and feeling her twat stretch to accommodate my thickness. Her knees were back to her chest, and she was looking up at me helplessly as I start ramfucking her small teenage body furiously. Pounding into her hard, knocking her legs around, her body would have been moving around the bed except I had her pinned down. I had one hand around her petite neck, half-squeezing it, probably diminishing her airflow a bit, while my other hand was pushing her knee against her armpit, her foot up in the air uselessly. My muscular ass was relentlessly pounding her, flopping up and down, driving my rigid erection deep and hard into her cunt over and over. As I built up a powerful rhythm to fuck my girlfriend, I turned to watch the computer, seeing the nude teenage sluts continue fucking each other in a 69 position.

The sex with Lucy, with the sight of the two 18 year olds going lesbian on each other, was heavenly sex. I started flooding cum into Lucy's tight pussy, pumping buckets of my gooey jism deep inside her. Panting, sweat, and sore, I pulled off, then I grabbed the computer to put it directly between Lucy's spread-open legs. As the two West Coast girls turned to look at the monitor, they got a perfect view of Lucy's shaved pussy, dripping wet, sore, stretched, with my cum oozing out, dripping down her thighs and asscheeks. I typed, "Now THAT is a FUCKED cunt -- like I'm gonna do to Amanda!"

The teenagers didn't stop fucking -- it wasn't for us anymore, it was because they were simply into fucking each other. They kept licking each other's cunts another ten or fifteen minutes, cumming in each other's mouth. They also rolled around, arms clutching each other's bodies, thighs wrapped around each other's heads, so at one point Blaire was on top, then Amanda, then they were side by side, back and forth. They've never licked pussies before, but they loved it.

Finally, after countless orgasms, the nude teenagers fell away from each other, panting, almost crying. Both of their faces were a mess -- covered in juices and sweat, with their hair dirty and dangled. I wrote them, telling them how beautiful they were, so sexy, and their fucking had looked amazing! Amanda was watching the computer as she caught her breath, and I ask her, "Are you going to fuck Blaire again, next time you two are alone?" The blonde first had to wipe tears and liquids away from her eyes, before wiping her messy hand on her tummy and reaching to the computer to type back. "I dunno but its hot!" I prodded them more, writing, "Blaire did you love Amanda eating you?" The brunette giggles and nods. And I type, "That looks like a 'yes' -- so Amanda, did you love Blaire eating you too?" And the blonde shrugged, as if indifferent; but Blaire smacked her naked shoulder, and Amanda laughed playfully, typing, "LOVED it!" So I wrote, "See you two both love it -- so, I want you two to promise me, you'll fuck each other from now on when you're alone, and why don't you seal it with a hot kiss RIGHT now?"

And as Lucy and I watched, the two teenagers leaned together, whispering something to each other -- but then began kissing one another, agreeing to be fuckbuddies now.

After letting Lucy and me watch her kiss Blaire, naked Amanda wrote me in front of the other two girls, "Are you still coming out to fuck me like you promised?" Snicker at me though the webcam, she wrote, "Or aren't you man enough?"

"Ooh!" purred Lucy at the challenge.

I asked Amanda if Blaire would join us. Blaire blushed but whispered something to Amanda, who explained, Blaire had a steady boyfriend and didn't want to cheat on him. To the obvious question instantly raised by the comment, Amanda quickly clarified, "This doesn't count." And she, and the rest of us, laughed.

I was in that post-sex, blissful, relaxed state, just having fun, still aroused but not about to begin fucking instantly. So I toyed with Amanda about this idea of flying out to meet her, as Lucy and Blaire watched us banter. When could she get away from home, to have sex with me, like in a motel? Amanda thought maybe a Friday afternoon or evening, she might even tell her mom she was sleeping over with Blaire or one of her other friends. Or possibly a Saturday afternoon or evening, but sometimes she has to babysit her cousin on Saturday nights. And, Amanda added, seeing me through the monitor, "I can even do it next Friday night, I bet, if you wanted?"

Oh, I wanted. But could I get out to see her, without wifey knowing what I was doing?

My pervy brain, wanting that 18 year old pussy around my dick, hatched the plan. I raised a finger for Amanda to wait a moment for me, and I typed "BRB," then I minimized the IM and opened a new web browser.

"Whatcha doin?" Lucy whispered softly, her small hand stroking my sweaty back and butt as I laid on my stomach in front of my laptop on the hotel bed.

"You'll see," I said with a wry tone.

My messy dick was getting hard again, as I lay on the hotel bed sheets on my stomach, working the keyboard and touchpad. It took me about five or ten minutes to accomplish the feat, during which time Amanda and Blaire both took a break to the bathroom (separately), but sitting naked in front of their end of the dual webcast while I was working my magic.