Fulfillment 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyssa levers up on her elbows. "OK, so who in the pack doesn't know?"

"Well, it didn't help that we had an argument about it in public." A pause. "She told me I undermined your decision. I get that." Lyssa raises her eyebrows. "I hate it when you're mad at me. I miss you."

He gets down on the floor beside her and lays a hand on her belly.

She takes it, holding it away from her body. "What do you say?"

"I'm sorry." He moves to kiss her but she shakes her head. He pulls back, looking at her, thinking. What was it she wanted him to say? Oh. "Madeline, I'm an idiot." He grins at her.

She shakes her head again. "C'mere, idiot."

He wraps his arms around her and she yawns. "Get some sleep, mate."

"I've got to be at the warehouse at 7."

"Sleep, and leave early. You shouldn't be tired in the circle."

"OK." Another yawn. Tired, in a couple of ways, she quickly falls asleep in her mate's arms. He does soon after.