Going To The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Ms. Bitch, show me what you got." he laughed. I wondered if he knew how much it turned me on to hear him call me bitch. He was about to find out. Slowly I stripped my remaining clothes. I pulled the tube top down and around my waist, so the word 'Bitch' was covering my dripping snatch. I shimmied my breasts, making them bounce beneath my bustier. I watched him through slitted eyes, slowly stroking his cock, keeping it hard for lil ole me. Didn't I say he was sweet. I turned around, my back to him as I unhooked my bustier,letting it fall to the ground. Cupping my breasts with my arms, I sashayed over to him, his belt tilting rakishly on my hip. He licked his lips in anticipation. Like a cat in heat, I crawled on the bed, slowly licking my way up his body. I couldn't keep my mouth off his cock. I felt him slip his belt off and yank my top from my waist leaving my naked ass jutting in the air. I yelped against his cock when his hand came down on my ass check. I don't know what excited me more..sucking his cock afer he fucked me and I came all over it or him spanking me while i sucked his cock! Either way, I was cumming hard again, screaming against his cock. I could feel his hands smacking my trembling ass as I shook from my climax. He waited until he knew I was finished cumming before he gently pushed my mouth off his cock.

"Kayla would you think any less of me if I said I wanted to fuck you in that sweet ass of yours?" he asked, kissing me.

"I would think less of you if you didn't." I laughed. He pushed me forward on the bed, putting a pillow underneath my stomach, propping my ass up. I shuddered as his slipped his thick fingers inside my pussy, getting them good and wet, before rubbing them against my puckered asshole. I squealed in delight as I felt his tongue flick against my anus, making my pussy flood. With precise stabbing motions, his tongue loosened my tight hole. Grabbing my hips, he positioned the head of his cock against my backdoor, slowly inching it inside of me. It was a tease, I wanted the pain. I wanted him to ram his cock in my tight ass until I cried tears of pleasurable pain. Looking over my shoulder, I growled,

"Look, I'm not one of those china doll women you're used to dating. You got the tool to do it. Ram that fucker hard in my ass!" That must have caught him off guard, for a second.

"Are you sure? I really don't want to hurt you." he said, teasing my ass. I knew he was joking and he wanted me to say it again. I was again, too happy to oblige.

"Okay champ, show me why your fucking Jackhammer is so damn popular! Spear me with that cock of yours!"

Well honey, mamma always said be careful what you ask for, 'cause you just might get it. And boy did I ever... He rammed his cock so hard in my ass that for a few minutes, I saw stars! He thrusts so deep in my ass that my head and the backboard became the best of friends. I bounced back and forth on the bed, tears streaming down my face. My moans turns to unintellible grunts as he fucked me hard.

"OH GODDDD!!! HERE IT COMESSSSSSS" he howled, shooting a final load of cum into my bowels. I crumpled on the bed in exhaustion. My face was soaked from tears and sweat. His cock slid out of my ass with a slick pop sound. He cradled me in his arms, kissing me deeply.

"I didn't really hurt you, did I?" he asked, wiping away my tears.

"Only if you kept that Jackhammer from me." I laughed, snuggling against him.

"Not in a million years." he said, kissing my nose.

"Um, champ..?" I trailed off.

"Yeah Kay?"

"You up for a rematch? I want another title shot..."

Let me know if you think there should be a rematch and don't forget to vote :-)

12