Handyman Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't like that look at all.

I suddenly realized I had to pee and excused myself. My erection resurfacing elicited a smattering of applause. I shook my butt again. I toweled quickly and headed inside. It took a while for my erection to ease so that I could pee with accuracy, but pee I did.

I returned to a scene I didn't understand at first - silly me. Loretta and Natasha were floating on their backs with their knees hooked over the edge of the hot tub. When I heard them moan. It was suddenly all so obvious they were masturbating using the Jacuzzi jets. My cock lurched to attention.

I should have walked back inside - that would have been the smart thing, the gentlemanly thing. I was more the drunken monkey at this point. I did the stupid thing. I walked over and watched, and listened and enjoyed the rising chorus of moans until they both came.

I applauded.

They quickly turned around. Their faces were flush from too much alcohol and their orgasms. They looked anything but embarrassed.

"That another variation of Euro-style Natasha?" I settled back into the tub and relished the hot water caressing me. Natasha moved next to me and soon it was more then hot water caressing me. Loretta moved to the other side and soon two hands were wrapped around my cock.

"That will be enough of that ladies, kindly keep your hands to yourselves." They released me and floated back across the tub. Loretta smiled and whispered in Natasha's ear, Natasha's smile was somewhat unnerving and I knew the next words out of their mouths before they spoke them. Natasha poured a another series of shots. She and Loretta downed theirs simultaneously. I had a feeling where this was going. I wasn't planning on going there myself.

"Equal time big guy. You saw us, we want to see you. Equal time."

I shook my head and downed my shot. Natasha poured again and was about to drink when she looked at her hand. "Oh my god! Look at my skin! We need to get out Loretta. Do you have any skin moisturizer?"

Loretta looked closely at her own skin and the two women got out of the tub and rushed inside. I watched their butts jiggle as they ran to the house. I downed the three shots as I turned off the lights and jets. The night was over and I had dodged a major bullet.

I walked on slightly wobbly legs and entered the house. There in the middle of the den Natasha and Loretta were standing on a beach towel slathering lotion onto themselves. They seemed intent on covering every possible square inch of exposed skin. Satisfied with their efforts they paused and then refilled their hands.

They turned to me and advanced with palms overflowing. I realized I was too drunk to resist. Natasha motioned me to the towel on the floor. I was hardly flat before they started rubbing lotion onto my back.

They rubbed me from head to heels. I have to admit it was very relaxing. Then they had me roll over onto my back. They were re-filling their hands when I passed out, or fell asleep - whichever. I had some very strange dreams that night.

I awoke the next morning in a spasm of pain. My head felt like it had been on the receiving end of a lightning strike. To me it seemed as if it had simply split in two. My whole body felt as if I'd played in the Superbowl without pads; waking up on a hard floor will do that. I wasn't sure why I had slept on the floor of the den, but I certainly seemed to have done just that. I couldn't remember much from last night. Then again I couldn't remember how long it had been since I was this hung over.

Somehow I made it into the shower. The cool water was bracingly refreshing. I toweled off, wrapped myself in a robe and shuffled toward the kitchen. I needed caffeine. I was surprised to see a blonde woman in a bathrobe sitting at the breakfast bar. She looked somewhat familiar. I raised a finger and wagged it the way you do when you're trying to remember something, or in this case, someone.

"Natasha." I must have looked vaguely unknowing at the name. "Last night...Euro-style?"

Last night. Euro-style. A single memory flickered to life. Euro-style? A series of memories tumbled into my mind. Euro-style! The memories began to resolve themselves into knowing.

"Oh fuck!" I looked at Natasha in shock.

"Boy did we ever. I haven't been this sore in a long, long time." Natasha positively leered at me.

"You think you're sore. I can hardly walk." The sound of Loretta's voice was like a dagger plunged into my guilty conscious. I turned ready to apologize and beg her forgiveness. No words came out of my mouth. Loretta was nude and she looked very relaxed and satisfied.

"OHFUCK!"

"Natasha and I talked about what happened and we decided that she is going to be staying with us until Marty and Diane return." I looked at the two women with my mouth hanging open. "Better, eat up big fella, you're going to need all your strength during the next two weeks."

"Yeah big guy." Natasha opened her robe and let it fall away. "Eat up."

I'm fucked. I'm totally fucked.