Heart Like a Lion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The green-eyed beauty gave her a radiant smile and walked over to her, standing very close, close enough that Cami could feel the heat of that fabulous body and catch a minty scent on her breath. She pointed to something on the wall behind Cami and said: "You see that?"

Cami looked at the object hanging over the door. "It's a clock."

"And what does it read?"

"It reads... uh, twelve thirty."

"That's right, good girl." Max was moving closer, her body pressing in against Cami's taut, naked form now, making the nubile blonde shiver and her breath quicken as the brunette's melons pressed and rubbed against her plump little tits, as one of her firm thighs insinuated itself between her trembling legs. "And did Marcus tell you what our game is called?"

"Uh... h -- he said... said it was called, ummm, 'serve for an hour.'" Cami tried to keep her voice steady as one of Max's hands came up behind and gathered up a generous handful of her supple buttocks, squeezing it.

"More accurately," Max said: "It's called slave for an hour." Then she leaned in very close, her tongue tickling Cami's earlobe as she said: "That means you're about to spend the next hour as a submissive little fuck-slut slave, pretty girl." Max's grip on that buttock grew tighter as she said it, and she gave Cami's earlobe a little suckling bite that made her grit her teeth, her young slit moistening as she moved unconsciously against the leg between her thighs. Then she said: "Say it out loud so your friend knows too, Cami. Say what you're about to be."

"Uh... a s-slave..." Cami quavered.

Max made a little moue of dissatisfaction and gave her ass a sharp smack, bringing tears stinging to the corners of her eyes as pain blazed in her rump. "Now, now, that won't do," she said, gripping Cami's chin with her other hand and turning her forcibly to look at Lennie, her voice hardening. "Use your words. Tell your friend exactly what I said."

"Uh... we're about to s-spend the next hour as... as submissive little fuck-slut slaves," Cami repeated miserably, watching a glazed look come over her friend's eyes, as if she were about to pass out.

"That's right!" said Max brightly, then looked over at Lennie and added: "Oh, don't be like that, it won't be so bad. We'll be good to you. And not to worry, the 'fuck-slut' part only needs to happen if you're not obedient. That's what the game is all about testing, you see. Follow me," she added in aside to Cami as she abruptly stepped back, grabbed one of the blonde's nipples and twisted it in a cruel grip, bringing an involuntary cry from her lips. As Max started to saunter toward one of the hanging ropes, pulling her captive in her wake, she went on: "You see, there are a few basic rules in the game. The rules are that the slaves must obey without question at all times. That the slaves must address their superiors as 'Mistress' and 'Sir' at all times. That the slaves are never permitted to speak out of turn or look Sir or Mistress in the eye... and this above all, that the slaves are never permitted to have an orgasm without the express permission of Sir and Mistress."

As they arrived at the rope, Max produced a key from one pocket, smoothly uncuffing Cami's hands and just as smoothly commencing the process of binding the rope about her forearms, starting at the wrists and working her way up. As she worked, she went on: "The more obedient you are, the easier and more pleasant the hour will be for you. It's easy enough, really."

"And what if..." Lennie started to say, but her voice seemed to swallow itself, her eyes going down as Max looked back at her sharply.

"Tell you what, Lennie," said Max as she went on binding Cami's arms. "Start practising right now. You may say 'Mistress, your slave begs permission to speak.'"

For a moment Lennie's eyes flashed defiantly at Max's back, but her gaze fell again as Max looked back at her. Finally she choked out the words: "M-Mistress... your... uh... your slave begs permission to speak."

Cami could hear her own heartbeat as felt the ropes drawing taut around her forearms, binding them together from the wrists clear up to the elbows and forcing her to arch her back slightly, pushing out her pert breasts. As Max stood back to admire the handiwork, she said: "Permission granted, Lennie. What did you want to ask?"

"Max... uhhh. Mistress." Lennie stumbled over unfamiliar words and urges. "I wanted to know, what if we want it to stop. What if we want to... back out of this 'deal.'"

"That's your right, of course." Max said it smoothly as she walked back to the room's far edge, to the pulley where the rope around Cami's forearms was anchored. As she cranked it she said: "If you decide at any point that you'd rather take your chances with the police than play the game, all you have to do is say the safe word. Would you like to know what the safe word is?"

"Yes, Ma -- er, Mistress," Lennie grated.

"Very good. It's 'perspicacity.'" Cami was trying to pay attention even as she felt her bound arms raising up and up toward the ceiling, forcing her to bend forward further and further... but even on her best day that abstruse collection of syllables would have simply bounced off her brain without leaving a mark. Lennie didn't seem to be faring any better as she tried to repeat it: "Uhhh... per... si... whuh?"

"We choose them at random from the dictionary," Max remarked brightly as she finally stopped cranking -- leaving Cami bent almost double with her arms yanked skyward at a nearly ninety-degree angle, her back arched and her delectable rump thrust out as she gritted her teeth in discomfort -- and walked over to one of the wall racks. "I guess that one's a bit more complicated than most, but not to worry, you'll remember it if you really need to."

Marcus was just walking into the room -- and Max was just in the act of retrieving a long bar with leather cuffs at either end from one of the racks -- when Lennie found her voice again and said, quite clearly: "That's bullshit."

The room was quiet for a moment as Marcus closed the door heavily behind him. Cami's eyes were wide as she looked at Lennie and shook her head urgently -- don't you see we have to play along until Eoin comes? she almost wanted to shout at her -- but Lennie sometimes had a way of digging her heels in at the strangest times, almost as if she were trying to replicate her best friend's fuck-you 'tude. Now the beautiful brunette's chest was rising and falling with her anxious breaths, but she stuck to her guns.

"That's bullshit," she said again. "You deliberately picked an impossible safeword so we wouldn't be able to use it. That's cheating."

"Need a hand, Max?" Marcus put in, his voice resonant with quiet relish as he looked over Lennie's trembling body.

"Indeed, punish that silly little bitch for me, would you Marcus?" said Max sweetly as she walked back over to Cami with that bar and another item -- Cami recognized the black leather harness of a top-of-the-line ball-gag -- in hand. Cami watched helplessly as Marcus James promptly walked over to Lennie, grabbed her by one arm as she shied away from him and backhanded her across the face.

The blow didn't look particularly hard, but it clearly sent Lennie's head spinning as she went down. A moment later, Marcus was grabbing her cuffed arms and yanking back on them, turning Lennie's ass to face the center of the room -- and Cami -- as he forced her to raise it in the air. She gave a squeal as he landing the first loud smack! on her beautiful rump, making the cheek jiggle and redden; but as the sexy olive-skinned teen tried to cringe away from the punishment, Marcus reached under her nearby hip and slid a hand up between her firm thighs, slipping three big, rough fingers into her tight teen pussy and using them to control her, yanking her ass back toward him as he smacked it again and made her cry out loudly: "Aaaa-haaaaghhh!"

Cami's heart pounded as she watched the spectacle of her helpless best friend being spanked and finger-fucked while she herself had her shapely legs bound wide apart by a spreader bar. Each blow from Marcus' massive meat-hook sent Lennie's sweet round ass to jiggling and jolting away from the pain... which in turn drove her cunt repeatedly down on his invading fingers, drawing out gasps of bewildered pleasure as her bubble-gum sugar walls lovingly clasped his big black digits. Lennie would desperately recoil from the confusing sensation, pulling her vulnerable bottom-globes back up into the line of fire for spanking -- whereupon the next hard whhhackkk! would send her pussy on another wet journey down her captor's knuckles. Each trip of the busty teen's cunt up and down those fingers got wetter and wetter as her jiggling, writhing ass turned pinker and pinker, her cries growing throaty and sensual as the brutally rapid alternation of pleasure and pain broke down her resistance and the fast-approaching explosion of a climax clearly took hold of her: "Ahhhhh ahhhhh awwwww-hawwww fffuck auuughhhh aggghhhh agghhhh agghhhh agghhh AWWW-haawwwww FFFUCK --"

"Mmmmhhhhnnnghhh," Cami moaned helplessly as Max forced her jaws wide around the big red ball-gag while the spectacle of her friend's erotic torment brought out a dewy, lustful heat in her own pussy. The sight of those big black fingers violating Lennie's cunt, of a muscular black man dominating and spanking her just like a wayward schoolgirl, was tripping some deep, forbidden breaker among the most electric of taboos in her psyche -- the vision of an eroticism that she'd been taught all her life was unnatural and evil now possessing her, compelling her and kindling a fearful fascination that made it impossible to look away.

"Aggggghhhh-aggghhhh-agghhh-AGGHHHH AAAHAAAHHH!" Lennie threw her head back, her mouth open in an O of ecstasy as the combination spanking and finger-fuck drove her over the edge, her pussy as wet and eager as ever in giving up its tribute to lust as her girl-cum splashed around Marcus' pumping fingers. She shuddered and writhed in rhythm with the crashing waves of pleasure, clutching and squirting and clutching and squirting until she finally subsided into a half-swoon, Marcus pulling his drenched fingers free of her twat. He promptly brought them around to her face and forced her to lick them clean -- and Lennie's eyes were closed tight as she savoured the flavour of her own fuckhole like a fine wine.

Watching this with almost hypnotized focus, Cami found herself giving a little jump of fright as she felt the touch of Max's fingers on her own naked and crudely exposed cunt. The Mistress was rubbing something all over her sensitive clit, spreading it down along her wet nether mouth -- something warm and tingly. "Mmmmmhnnnghhhh," she remarked as she felt the arousal in her quim intensifying while a dripping of hot drool leaked around her ball gag and down her chin.

Meanwhile Marcus was taking a seat on the floor and pulling poor discombobulated Lennie onto his lap, her soft ass grinding against his hard-on as she looked around her in a kind of half-drunk post-orgasmic bewilderment. "Now you," he was rumbling: "Are being a very disobedient, wanton little slut. And now you have to be punished again."

"A -- again, wh -- what do you... I mean, Sir, I don't..." Lennie started to babble as her eyes went wide, but he forestalled her with a finger on her lips.

"You have two things to atone for, now," he said. "Speaking disrespectfully and out of turn to Sir and Mistress... and cumming without the express permission of your betters." As he spoke he was reaching down, rubbing his rough fingers over Lennie's wet pussy lips, teasing her clit and making her hips writhe in helpless desire. "You now have permission to beg my forgiveness -- but you do not have my permission to cum unless I tell you that you have it. You must learn to recognize authority and to obey it. Is that understood, slut?"

Lennie bit her lip as his hand started stroking her tight slit and teasing the bud of her clit in a circular pattern. She looked down at the big black fingers in control of her young pink pussy as if she couldn't process what she was seeing, but she finally said: "Y -yes, Sir... I... I understand..."

"You understand... and what." He suddenly gave her pussy a sharp smack that made her jolt and cry out in pain.

"I... I understand and I b-beg you to forgive me, Sir..." Lennie moaned. His other hand was at work underneath her now, slipping up between her cushiony arse-cheeks to put the pressure of a wet, wicked finger at the mouth of her pucker. A delicious shudder went through her as he started masturbating her again while that finger pressed insistently at her sphincter, working its way around and searching for a way into the dank, hot depths of her ass.

"Say it again," he said, smacking her puss and making her mewl as tears ran down her cheeks and she begged for forgiveness again, and then again as the next smack sounded audibly wetter against her cunt-flesh, and then again as his big middle finger sunk into her tight ass and brought out a guttural groan of pleasure from her very depths. Before long Cami was watching Leni get her pussy spanked and her ass finger-fucked in earnest, writhing sluttily all over Marcus' lap as she kept begging "Sir" to forgive her in more and more fragmented and babbling terms.

All the while, Cami's naked flesh was thrilling to Max's touch as the Mistress slathered her down, squirting some kind of warm massage oil and rubbing it into every inch of the blonde's skin she could reach. Her pussy was heating up, the tingling growing into an insistent ache to be filled, and Max was coating her breasts in oil as she whispered into her ear: "I don't think your friend is cut out to obey the rules, Cami... what do you think?"

"Mnnnn-hhnnghhh..." Cami groaned through the gag as Max's expert hands mauled her teats and sent warm ripples of desire arcing from her sensitive nipples down to her aching clit. Her hips were starting to writhe. The hunger intensified in her hot cunt as she panted through her nose, watching Lennie's corruption by Marcus' surprisingly agile and adept black fingers.

"UGGHHHHhhh," Lennie moaned as Marcus switched from spanking her swollen twat to slamming three fingers into it, his palm slap-slap-slapping hard against her clit and making her go rigid as he forced a second finger into her tight sphincter, stretching it painfully. The violation of both holes was clearly starting to send her over the edge, and she suddenly started begging: "Uhhh-uhhhh-ughhhh Sir please may I cum Sir I beg your permission to cum... please Sir..."

"You do not have my permission," he replied. His voice was as merciless as the pace and force of his fingers in her fuckholes. "You have not earned the right to cum, you selfish little slut. You will be punished if you cum again without permission, do you understand me?"

"B -- but..." she whimpered as the sound of his fingers grew louder and wetter slamming into her greedy pussy: "I can't... I can't stop it Sir please you're making it feel too good I'm gonna... agghhh-aghhh-aghhhhh..."

"You don't have the strength to obey, is that it?" he taunted her, an unholy glee in his voice as his fingers started hammering her faster yet. "Well I guess that's just too bad, isn't it, slut?"

"Ohhhhhhh GAWWWD..." Lennie moaned, her eyes wild and her head thrashing and her breasts jiggling and her body arching and her muscles going tense as the moment of crisis approached, the fingers in her cunt making loud squelching noises now. "Ohhhh no... oh God please I can't... I'm sorry Sir I can't stop it I'm gonna... aggghhhh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm fucking CUUUU-hummm-ingggggg..."

Marcus' fingers didn't slacken their pace as Lennie squealed and exploded all over them again, her cunt sending out a clear fountain of ecstasy, then a second and a third. Cami gave out a loud moan as her own clit swelled in desperate yearning and her throbbing, aching cunt clutched in sympathy or envy, a spontaneous miniature orgasm of her own making her shudder as juices dripped from her tight slit. Her mind reeled as the sexual heat in her molten core reached the edge of unbearability.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding, was she?" Max laughed at Lennie as she slumped back defeated against Marcus' barrel chest. "Look at all that juice. Squirty little slut."

"Disobedient squirty little slut. Again." Marcus shook his head, and Lennie whimpered as he said: "This one's going to need a hard whipping, there's nothing else to it."

"No doubt," Max agreed, and then made Cami jump and mewl as she gave her wet ass a slap. "This one, too." As Cami looked at her wide-eyed, she gave an evil smile. "You don't think I didn't see you getting your jollies out without my even touching you, did you? I don't think you got permission for that puddle of juices dripping down between your legs, now did you, bitch?"

"Nmmmphhh!" Cami shook her head frantically.

"Oh really?" Max reached down a playful hand and stroked the mouth of her hot slit, making her twitch and shudder. "You saying you didn't just cum? You telling me that when I ram my fingers into this hole down here, you won't be cumming all over them again like a dirty whore whether you have permission or not?"

"Nmmmm-hmmmphh..." Cami shook her head again, but despairingly now.

Max grinned wickedly and said: "Let's find out."

And without further ado, she crammed three fingers into Cami's twat from behind, and it didn't take her more than a half-fozen rapid strokes to bring the blonde off hard, her whole body writhing as her pussy humped against that invading hand and drooled wanton nectar all over it. Cami shuddered and moaned to completion even as a kind of panic rose within her, wondering desperately what was going to happen now.

Giving a low laugh, Max said: "I knew it. Marcus, do you mind tying that little slut up next to Cami and prepping her for me? I think it's time we gave them both their first whipping."

Cami heard herself whimper, gritted her teeth around the gag and tried to shake it off. Eoin is coming, she told herself. Eoin is coming. You just have to hold out. Looking up at the clock, though, she blinked when her bleary eyes told her that it was... Only twelve thirty-three? How can that be... is my sense of time that fucked up? God, please God just let this over fast, just let Eoin come, please God...

Then Cami heard the air whistling around Max's riding crop as she tested it behind her... and all other thoughts fled her mind except: Oh, shit...

* * *

The point of the game was really very simple: tell the "slaves" they needed permission to climax; with-hold that permission while abusing them until they couldn't help but "disobey;" punish them painfully for being "disobedient" and "selfish" before starting the whole cycle over again. And again. And again. It was the fact of being driven mercilessly from peaks of pleasure into valleys of agony and back, and of being completely at the mercy of capricious sadists on that awful journey, that made the bitch into putty in your hands within minutes.

Max loved the point at which she could see in the victim's eyes the first glimmer of guessing at just how wild the ride was really going to be. Watching Cami's baby blues go wide in the throes of her first forced orgasm -- then again as she heard the riding crop playing through the air behind her beautifully oiled ass -- brought a wicked smile to the Mistress' face that she shared with Marcus as he tied Lennie up to the right of her friend. Marcus was getting to the point of being as good with knots as Max was... though she was pretty sure he still couldn't match her subtlety and accuracy with a whip.

1...56789...14