Helping Santa, Helping Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

”Do you like my tits, Santa?” she asked shyly. “Do you think they’re too small?”

”They’re the most perfect breasts I’ve ever seen, Matt said huskily. Karen smiled and cupped her hand beneath the right one, offering it to Matt.

Matt bent down and looked both of them over before replacing her hand with his own. There were just like he had always imagined. Firm, delectably shaped and with wonderful, small nipples. Karen moaned as Matt sucked her hard nipple, his other hand kneading and groping her other breast. Moving his hands down to stroke the hot skin of her sides and stomach, Matt moved his mouth from one breast to other, savoring the taste and feel of the woman.

Karen pulled away again and licked her lips. Without a word, she fell to her knees and pulled the front of Matt’s elastic pants down enough to get her hand inside. Reaching into his boxers, she pulled his hard cock free and into the air. His seven-inch cock waved in the air in front of her face. She stared as it a moment as Matt watched before taking it in hand. Her long, thin fingers wrapped around his throbbing cock, and Matt gasped, willing himself not to cum. He had to will even harder as he watched Karen look up into his eyes and open her small mouth and suck on the his engorged head.

She sucked only a few inches into her mouth, but worked her tongue with magical movements as she slowly bobbed up and down on his shaft. She sucked on him for what seemed like only a moment before pulling free and standing up. Matt looked at her pleadingly and she smiled.

”I only wanted a taste, Santa,” she cooed and glanced at the ceiling. “We don’t have much time. Please, Santa, fuck me?” Matt nearly came again when he heard say fuck. It was not a word she had ever said around him in that context. She unzipped her pants and pushed them over her thighs to the floor. Matt followed the shapely line of her lean legs as the skin was exposed. She paused to tug off her socks before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her white panties and pushing them to floor as well. Matt could only stare at her beautiful, lithe body in all its naked wonder. If she were his wife…

”Will you fuck me, Santa? Please? Hurry.”

”Yeah,” Matt mumbled as he started to push his pants down.

”No time, Santa. Just fuck me.”

She took his hand and led him over to the couch. Matt’s eyes locked on her ass, watching it wiggle with each step. She turned and sat down. Easing herself forward, she moved her hips to the edge of the couch and spread her legs. It was the most erotic imagine Matt would ever know. The sexiest body her could imagine was in front of him. Legs spread in wanton desire, Karen cupped both tits and squeezed them together as she watched him through slit eyes.

Matt glanced once at the door and wasted no more time as he dropped to his knees. Moving forward, he took his cock in hand and aimed at her glistening lips. He couldn’t believe he was about to do this to his friend, and to the wife of one of his best friends who was only a floor away and oblivious to the act that was now imminent.

”Please Santa, don’t tease me. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me now, please.”

Matt’s cock touched the opening of her warm, slick cunt and they both moaned. He put both hands on her waist as he slowly pushed forward.

”Yessssss,” they moaned in unison. Karen was tight, but her soaked cunt stretched easily to accommodate his cock. He continued to push forward, using her waist as leverage, until he could go no further.

”Yes, Santa. Fuck me. I love your cock inside of me. Fuck me.”

Matt didn’t even know she could talk like that. But looking down at her, he knew she was in another world. He moved slowly at first, sliding his cock in and out in smooth, even thrusts, giving her time to adjust to his size. She let her arms fall to the side, and Matt watched her tits jiggle and shake with the movement of his thrusts. As much as he loved watching them move, Matt could not resist leaning forward and taking her hard nipples into his mouth, sucking the buds tenderly.

”Yes Santa. Harder, fuck me harder. Fuck my cunt.”

It was insane. That was all Matt could think to explain what he was doing. There was no answer other than insanity. Moving his hands up to her tits, he held on, squeezing them roughly as his increased his tempo, thrusting into her forcefully. Karen’s hands moved to his hips as she thrust back with an urgency that was mirrored in her eyes.

”Yes, Santa, yes. Fuck me harder.” Matt grunted as he pounded at her cunt. “Harder. Fuck me, Santa, yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Ahh, ahh, fuck, I’m cumming. Fuck me. Ahhhh!” Matt had no choice but to stop as he felt the spasming of her cunt around his cock. Weeks, maybe longer, of pent up frustration exploded out of her thin body. As much as he would have loved to fuck her through her orgasm, he was forced to lock his mouth onto hers, kissing her to muffle the scream that could have penetrated the floor and music above. Her body rocked as her cunt continued to explode around his cock as the orgasm took hold of her entire body. She screamed and mumbled incoherently into his mouth. Grabbing her shoulders, he held on and she nearly bucked him off of her. Only when he felt her relaxing did he lift himself off of her pinned position. Karen continued to shake and shiver beneath him, her body coated with a layer of sweat, until she finally lay still. With a groan, she slowly opened her eyes and looked into Matt’s face.

”Thank you, Santa,” she whispered. “Now, cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum inside me.”

Matt moved his face down and kissed her again. This time she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Locked in a lovers’ embrace, Matt fucked her with long, quick thrusts. She squeezed her cunt around his cock with every thrust, and somewhere in the back of Matt’s mind he wondered how Tyson could get through the day with fucking her juicy cunt at least once. For Matt, it was a three year dream come true. He would have loved to have stopped and done everything else that dreamed entailed, but he knew his time was limited, and Karen would only object to the break in her fantasy.

”Oh, baby,” he groaned as he increased his pace. “I’m going to cum baby.”

”Yes, Santa. Cum in me. I want to feel it.”

”Ugh, yes. Here it cums. Fuck. Yessss.” Matt’s balls exploded as he continued to thrust into her, milking his cock with her cunt. Karen moaned as she felt first spurt of hot sperm erupt deep inside it and ground her hips against him. His cock continued to spurt as he slowed his thrusts and with a final, deep plunge, collapsed on top of her.

They lay together for several minutes, basking in the moment, before Matt started to get up. He kissed her, deeply, and then each breast before pulling away with a plop. He watched as their mingled cum oozed out of her cunt. Karen looked at him for a moment before she rolled off of the couch and grabbed her panties. Wiping the cum from the couch, she stood up and used the garment to clean her inner thighs and quickly pulled them on with a wink to Matt. Neither said anything as Karen quickly dressed. After smoothing her clothes and combing her hair with her fingers, she kissed Matt on the lips and hurried to the door, pausing only to look over her shoulder as she unlocked it.

”Thank you Santa,” she said quietly. “You have no idea how much I needed that. I have to go now. My friend, Matt, should be arriving any minute.” She smiled slightly and hurried out the door.

As Matt slowly undressed, he couldn’t help but smile to himself. Being Santa wasn’t so bad after all.

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers
12