High School Hypnotism Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers

Before I could go any farther with this, I needed to neutralize Jessie. It would be clearly too much of a coincidence if I were to begin screwing every one of her teammates after hypnotizing them. I doubted that there was much I could do, but what I intended to do was to suggest that it not bother her when she noticed, and that she should not go out of her way to notice. I also intended to point out that a person absolutely could not be manipulated to do anything they did not want to do, and that if someone did something after being hypnotized, it was because they were already so inclined. I intended to leave her a book she could look at that reflected that same point of view. I figured that the combination of things would do the trick.

That same evening, I set the situation up. My parents were out of the house, and Jessie and I were getting dinner. I put her under, told her the details I had decided upon, and suggested she might want to read up on the subject a little. I also suggested that she find hypnotism boring, mostly so she would not feel inclined to do some heavier research. I had a very good idea how bright my sister was, and really didn’t need to have her looking too deeply into my business.

As she stood there, I noticed that she had lost some weight, and I asked her about it. Only a week or so had passed since I had originally hypnotized her, but it was obvious that she had been working out. Jessie told me that she had already lost almost ten pounds, mostly due to better eating habits, but also because she was able to run and play volleyball.

I asked her if it made her happy to be slimmer, and when she said yes, I asked her if she wanted me to look her over and see how she was doing. She seemed to think about it for a moment, and she told me yes. "It’s hard to tell how I’m doing. I look in the mirror, and all I can see are my hips. I would like for you to look."

I walked around her carefully, looking her over for problem areas. "It’s kind of hard to tell in a few places, Jess. Your sweats hide some things."

She was still under, mind. Still, it was a huge surprise when she pulled off her sweats and stood there in her panties and bra. "Is that better?"

I sat down heavily on one of the chairs. "Yeah, that’s pretty good. You’re doing fine, Sis. Your hips look better than they did, and your arms and legs seem firmer." Then I couldn’t resist. "I can’t tell how your breasts are shaping up, though. They seem to be doing fine, too."

She paused for a moment. I purposely had not made a suggestion. Regardless, she took it as one, and she pulled off her bra. Then she pulled off her panties and stood there facing me.

The fact is, Jessie looked very nice. She was still a little heavy in her upper thighs, but everything else was coming along fine. She was quickly getting back in shape, and I was happy for her. I told her she could get dressed again, but she just stood there. "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

"Do you like to look at me?"

I was a bit taken aback. "Sure, Jess. You’re pretty and everything. Sure I like to look at you."

"Did you like it when you saw me and Tony in the front room?"

Shit. She had seen me come in and duck back out. "Honestly? I liked it, but I was also kind of wacked out by it, too. You are my sister, you know." And then I wondered about something. "How about you? Did you like being seen?"

She was not really focusing on anything, but she sort of looked at me. "At first it bothered me. I appreciated that you got the hell back out and didn’t say anything. But then I thought it was kind of…interesting to know that you’ve seen me like that. Weird, but interesting."

"Do you like that I’m looking at you now?"

"Yes. I think I do. Did you know that I talked to Sirah?"

Ah. "No, I didn’t. What did she tell you, Jess?"

She told me that you were incredible. She told me about how you had changed her life. Then she told me what it had all felt like. That was really strange."

"Why?"

She shifted around. I told her to sit, and she did. "She and I aren’t close like that. But it was really hot hearing about that. About you and her."

"What do you want, Jess?" I was pretty sure where this was heading, and I was more than a little apprehensive. There were two problems going on here at the same time. One was that my sister seemed to be hinting that she would like to get it on with me. The other was that I was developing an enormous hard-on at the thought. Oh, and there was one other thing: the parents were due back sometime soon, and I had no real idea as to when. The thought of them walking in with Jess starkers and me sporting a raging stiffie was less than optimal.

"I don’t know what I want. Not really. But I think I like having you watch me. I like that you see me naked, and I like to think that you want me. Like I want you. Do you want me?"

"You’re my sister, Jess."

"Yes, I am. Do you want me anyway?"

"I do. I do a lot. But that isn’t going to happen right now." I put her back deeper asleep, then told her to get her clothes back on. I asked her if she wanted to remember the conversation, and when she said that she did, I told her she could think about it, but that it wasn’t real. She should remember it as a dream. And then I woke her up.

We finished dinner pretty quickly, and shortly thereafter our parents came home.

I really didn’t know what to do with the situation in my house. I had seriously enjoyed looking at my sister. I had spent years trying to catch glimpses of her, and I had always found her attractive, but there was some serious stuff going on here, and I had always been aware of the idea of incest as being a bad thing. I knew I was weakening to that, but I was very concerned that if it was going to happen, it be mutual above and apart from the hypnosis. I didn’t want to be responsible for doing something with her that she would regret if she could.

I decided to leave things well enough alone. I was going to do nothing about it. Whatever she chose to do was fine, and I wasn’t going to influence things if I could help it.

Which was fine, really, but then Tari picked that time to drop by.

The parents had been home for about a half hour, and Jess had gone to her room to work on a paper for a comparative politics class when the doorbell rang. She was looking pretty as hell, and was wearing a white tee shirt and very tight Levis. She had a backpack, and asked me if I could help her with a problem she had been having. My mom liked her a lot, so they talked for a few minutes, and Tari and I went to my room shortly thereafter.

There weren’t a lot of formalities. She shut the door behind her, then started pulling off her clothes. Once you got past the shirt and the pants, there was only a pair of sandals, and those went first. "Lookie what I’ve got. Want to play with it?" I noticed then that she had shaved her pubic hair. She looked sexy as hell, and she stepped between my legs and pushed her pussy at me, trying to get my fingers and tongue interested. And they were.

Tari had arrived at my house ready to play, and it took almost no time at all to get her up to a fever pitch. She was rubbing her tits against my shoulders and face, working herself into a white hot frenzy. After about ten minutes, she almost looked dazed, and she was pulling at my pants, trying to free my cock for action. It was bent almost in half, and was more than ready to be freed. I was remembering how much I wanted to toss Jess onto the kitchen table, and now Tari had me all fired up. I stood up, stripped quickly, and threw her back on the bed. I went to work on her in earnest, kissing her deeply, fondling and licking her little tits, and working her pussy with my fingers, and finally, her clit with my tongue. I kept having to shush her up to keep the parents from busting in to see if someone was being butchered, and when I finally threw her legs back and made the plunge, it felt like I had been grabbed in a very tender spot with a set of velvet vise-grips. I nearly brought the parents in myself.

We fucked in a blur of motion, and Tari held on to me with both arms as tightly as she could. I had one hand under her ass, and I was pushing as deep possible. Her eyes suddenly widened, got wild looking, and she lit off. I kissed her hard to keep the wails from echoing up the stairs or through the heating ducts. And then I came so violently it hurt for a moment.

The weird thing was that, just as we were firing off, I thought I heard my door shut. I glanced backwards and it was shut tight, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that we’d been seen.

We got cleaned up, and as it turned out, Tari did have a question for me on her homework, and we took care of business and then smooched for a while. Since I had gotten the buzzer situation sorted out, Tari was much easier to just be with, not needing to hump more than a couple of times a week. This suited me much better than before, and I got a lot more done. It also made me less likely to avoid her when she showed up horny. And, the thing was, the reason I wanted to make her in the first place was because she was fun and interesting to be with. She was definitely all of that, and more.

When she left, I went to take a shower. I made the water nice and hot, got in, and luxuriated. I washed things off, rinsed, and just stood there with the water running over my shoulders. Which was when I heard the door open. Jess.

She was wearing her robe, and when she noticed that I had seen her, she closed the door behind her, dropped the robe at her feet, and stepped naked into the shower. "We need to talk, little brother. But first, I think we need to kiss. Do you want to kiss me? Do you?" She kept stepping closer, and with the last thing she said, she pressed her breasts very firmly against my chest and her lips very firmly up against mine. I was almost instantly hard as granite, and I felt my cock ride up between her legs. She put an arm around my back, not letting me pull away, and I felt her legs move apart slightly. The tip of my cock found her pussy, and it was already warm and wet. She reached down, moved it slightly, rocked her hips a bit, and I felt myself sliding home.

Jess’ eyes were bright and she was smiling as I sank fully inside her. I grasped her ass with both hands, driving deeper, and she gasped and kissed me fiercely. I felt her tits ride up against my ribs, and I had to get a hold on them and feel them. Leaving my left hand holding her right cheek, I ran my hand up her body, reaching her tits and caressing them. I ran my tongue over her nipples, and she arched her back, pushing them against my mouth. I could feel her clenching her pussy on my dick, and I grabbed both cheeks and lifted her from the floor of the shower. I put her back up against the wall, and drove deeply up inside her. Her breath was coming in sharp bursts, and I could feel her tensing up, grasping me hard around the shoulders. Her breath was against my neck and her nails were stroking my back. Finally, she came all in a rush, legs locked firmly around my waist, moving her pussy up and down on my dick. She scrambled down off of me, got to her knees, and took my dick in her mouth. She worked it fast and furiously, and in a blinding rush, I filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed as quickly as it poured in, then took a drink of the water still blasting over us and rinsed out her mouth. She stood, took me in her arms, and we kissed at length. Finally, she looked me in the eyes. "Obviously, dear brother, we need to talk. Let’s get cleaned up and go to my room, shall we?"

Here ends Part 2.

Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers
12