Hindsight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Ellen shook her head no but her body was saying yes. She felt like some unknown force was pulling her toward them. Her eyes stared at Dana's bobbing head as she sucked loudly. She had always wanted to suck Richard but he had refused. He said it was dirty and perverted.

Dana pulled her mouth from Drew and looked at the still seated woman. "Come here!" Dana said. The words sounded so harsh, almost like a command.

Slowly, Mary Ellen began to wade toward the couple. If she had not been in water, she feared that her legs wouldn't carry her. A second later, she was standing inches from the two. Her naked chest was heaving up and down in excitement. Water shimmered on her breasts, reflecting in the hanging lights. Her nipples were hard pebbles.

Drew could feel the blood pounding in his temples as he stared at the beautiful bare breasts of his neighbor. He looked down at this wife and then at Mary Ellen. He held his breath when he saw Dana hold his penis out to Mary Ellen and then heard her say, "Come closer and suck it!"

Mary Ellen hesitantly took one more step and reached out with a trembling hand and touched Drew's saliva wet penis. It almost felt hot enough to burn her hand. She wrapped her fingers around it, marveling at how large it looked and felt in her tiny hand. She could feel it pulsing as the blood rushed through it. She trembled. Her brain was screaming "No!" but her body was saying, "Yes!"

"Suck it Mary Ellen," Dana said again and reached up to push the woman's head down toward her husband's penis.

A groan caught in Mary Ellen's throat as her mouth opened and she took Drew's penis into her mouth. She felt her swollen vagina pulse as the smooth and swollen head slid past her lips and into her mouth. It brought back memories of her high school days. Specifically, the night she had given her one and only blowjob to Billy Taylor. It was an exciting experience but one she had never repeated. Then, her thoughts returned to the present and about all the times that Drew's penis had been inside Dana's body. However instead of being repulsed, she felt electric shocks rush through her. She sucked even harder. A steady stream of his pre-cum juice coated her tongue and she swallowed. Another moan escaped her throat.

"That's it, suck it, suck his big cock!" Dana whispered as she leaned close to her friend. "You're making him so hot."

Mary Ellen moaned at Dana's nasty words. Her hand began to move faster up and down the long shaft and her lips made a sucking sound as she lost herself in the pleasurable task. She never thought oral sex could be so exciting.

Drew was going mad with desire. His hips began to lift from the side of the tub and he felt his balls churning. "Oh God," he moaned.

Dana could tell the signs and she knew that Drew was close to climaxing. She decided to warn her friend. "Mary Ellen, Drew is going to cum," she whispered into her ear.

Mary Ellen felt a chill go down her spine at the words and she moaned deep in her throat. However, she didn't stop her movements.

"Do you want to drink his cum?" Dana asked excitedly when she didn't pull away.

Another moan came from deep in Mary Ellen's throat. Her hand now became a blur as she began to desperately seek her reward.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Drew moaned loudly and he lifted his hips. Suddenly, his balls pulled tight to his groin and his penis erupted.

A second later, Mary Ellen's mouth was being filled with Drew's thick sperm. It shot out of the head like a cannon, splattering the back of her throat. She swallowed and moaned as his thick juice slid down her throat. Her mouth filled again and again. Each time she swallowed and then sucked for more.

Dana watched in amazement as Mary Ellen drank her husband's sperm like she had been doing it all her life. She knew that there was a wild women buried inside her friend. A smile came to her lips as she watched her continue to milk his softening penis until it fell wetly from her mouth.

Mary Ellen had lost track of where she was and what she was doing. When she looked up, she saw Dana and Drew smiling at her. Suddenly, she felt very self-conscious. With a trembling hand she wiped a drop of sperm from the corner of her mouth and her face turned red with embarrassment.

"Uh... let me get us a couple more drinks," Drew said, suddenly uncomfortable himself. He hurried off toward the house.

Dana watched his naked ass and smiled. She turned to Mary Ellen and said, "So how did you like giving your first blow job?"

That brought a smile to Mary Ellen's lips. "It wasn't really my first-high school dance. But this one was much better. It was amazing."

Chapter 11

When Drew was out of sight, Dana moved next to her still very excited friend. She smiled when she didn't resist as she pulled her into her arms. Their lips pressed together. It was Dana's turn to moan when she tasted Drew's sperm in her mouth. When she pulled away she said, "Your mouth tastes sweet. Giving a blow job is fun isn't it?" Her hand slipped under the water and between the younger woman's legs.

"Yes," Mary Ellen answered. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and she gasped. However, she moved her legs apart for the woman's searching hand.

Dana worked her fingers under the crotch of her friend's wet shorts and into her willing vagina. Never in her life had she done something like this. It was hard for her to believe that she was being so aggressive.

"Oh God Dana," Mary Ellen moaned in excitement.

"Hmmm... hmmmmmm!!!" Drew said, clearing his throat, as he stood over the women.

Both women jumped in surprise and they looked like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Drinks are served," he said, standing unashamedly above them totally naked, holding a tray of drinks. His still long penis hung limply between his legs and there was a tiny drop of sperm at the slit.

Both Dana and Mary Ellen's eyes were drawn to his groin. A smile came to Dana's lips as she reached up and grasped his penis and said, "I think Mary Ellen has already had her drink." She looked at Mary Ellen and then laughed. Then she let go of Drew's stiffening penis and took Mary Ellen's hand to lead her out of the hot tub.

Drew gasped when he saw that Mary Ellen's white shorts had become totally transparent in the hot tub. They were plastered to her lower half like a second skin. He could plainly see her swollen sex lips and the tiny tuft of hair at the top.

Mary Ellen saw Drew's eyes and looked down. A sudden chill of naughty excitement rushed through her when she realized that she was practically naked.

"Oh my," Dana exclaimed and then laughed when she saw what the two were looking at. With a push of her hand she turned the younger woman around so that they could see the rear view. Like the front, Mary Ellen appeared practically naked. The white cloth clung to her buttocks showing her pale ass cheeks. The tan lines from her bathing suit were visible as well.

Drew felt his penis twitch and begin to growth again.

Dana turned the woman back around and gave Drew another smile. Then she led Mary Ellen over to the table to sit down.

The three of them sat at the table and had another drink. Had Drew not been naked and the two women topless, it would have appeared to be three friends having a casual drink.

However, the situation was anything but casual.

Drew's eyes feasted on the two sexy women sitting across from him. It almost appeared as if they were thrusting their breasts out to him. He smiled as he first caught Dana and then Mary Ellen's eyes.

Dana smiled and Mary Ellen flushed.

Still, Mary Ellen didn't try to cover her bare breasts. She could feel water running from her breasts and dripping onto her thighs, sending shivers of excitement through her. Her hard nipples suddenly felt burning hot.

After a while, Dana saw that Mary Ellen was trembling and stood up, holding her hand out to her. "The air is getting chilly out here. Let's go inside where we can be more comfortable."

The younger woman hesitated, suddenly looking frightened. She looked from Dana to Drew with indecision on her face.

Dana knew what she was thinking. "It's okay," she whispered, as she pulled her to her feet, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Mary Ellen stood uneasily and let Dana hold her hand as she was led toward the patio door with Drew following close behind. However, before they went inside Dana stopped and turned to Mary Ellen. "Let's take off these wet shorts." Before Mary Ellen could stop her, she unsnapped her shorts and let them drop to the patio floor. Then Dana looked at Mary Ellen with lust in her eyes and let her own shorts fall.

Mary Ellen gasped, as she stood naked with Dana in front of her and Drew behind. She could feel Drew's eyes on her bare buttocks and Dana staring at her breasts. She almost felt like running. She suddenly thought of the story of the spider and the fly. However, before she could react, Dana was pulling her into the house and through the kitchen to the family room. She sat her down on the sofa and quickly sat close to her.

"Dana, I... I should... get home... uh Richard will be home soon."

"Shhhh!" Dana whispered as she pushed the nervous woman back and brought her lips to hers. She heard Mary Ellen moan as her tongue entered her mouth. Her hand slowly came up and found one of her firm breasts. She squeezed the heavy orb and used her finger to run across the hard nipple. She felt the woman tremble in her arms and a moan escaped her lips.

"Dana... please," Mary Ellen said as she broke the kiss. Then she looked over and saw Drew sitting on a chair across from them. She gasped. He had his hand wrapped around his now very hard penis and was moving it up and down slowly. The large head was swollen again and looked almost purple. There was a steady stream of juice running from the split and across his fingers. While she felt scared, she found the sight nonetheless exciting. It amazed her that he was getting so excited from just looking at her body.

Dana leaned close to Mary Ellen and whispered, "Would you like Drew to fuck you?"

"Oh God... uh... I can't," she protested with excitement and fear in her voice.

"Why not? It's okay with me."

"Richard... I can't... uh... it's not... not right," she stuttered, suddenly very flustered.

"All right. I told you we wouldn't do anything that you didn't want us to do." Dana knew that she was on very tenuous ground now. None of them had ever been here before and she didn't want to ruin her friendship with Mary Ellen. She thought for a second and then whispered, "How about you letting him eat you?" Her hand continued to knead the younger woman's now heaving breast. "I know you would like it because he's very good."

Mary Ellen gasped and opened her mouth to protest. However, no words came out. She could feel her vagina pulsing with excitement at Dana's words. She had never been eaten but she had dreamed about it a thousand times. Suddenly in her alcohol fogged brain, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. And, after all it wasn't really cheating was it? she thought.

When she didn't respond, Dana turned to Drew and said, "Come on Drew, show Mary Ellen what a talented tongue you have."

Drew was up from his chair before Dana's words were out of her mouth. A second later he was kneeling in front of the trembling woman.

Mary Ellen's eyes were wide with fright as she looked at the man kneeling at her feet. Her conviction started to falter. She knew that this was so wrong and that she should leave. Yet, her heart was pounding in her chest and blood was rushing to her head. Again, she opened her mouth to protest but before she could get any words out, Dana placed her lips over hers and her fingers began to play with her breast again.

Now Drew's hands were trembling as he touched the younger woman's knees and pressed her legs outward. At the same time, Dana's kissed down her neck and over the soft skin until she took a stiff nipple into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," Mary Ellen gasped. As if she had no control over what was happening to her, she allowed her legs to be opened wide, letting her arms fall to her sides. She thought she was going to pass out when she felt Drew's lips on the inside of her thigh.

Dana glanced down and smiled at her husband before quickly going back to sucking Mary Ellen's hard nipple.

"Oh God... please... please," Mary Ellen moaned and her head began to move from side to side. However, she wasn't sure whether she was begging for them to stop or continue.

It didn't matter to the excited couple as they worked Mary Ellen to a fervor pitch.

The soft skin of Mary Ellen's upper thighs became wet with Drew's saliva as he gently licked his way higher, kissing and sucking the tender skin as he went. He could smell her excitement as he neared her swollen vagina. Almost forcefully he pressed her thighs wider apart. Suddenly his head dropped and he moved his mouth to her swollen sex lips.

"Ohhhhh myyyyyy Goddddd!!" Mary Ellen screamed as she felt a mouth on her vagina for the first time in her life. Her hips lifted up and one hand reached for Drew's head to grasp his hair.

Dana let the wet nipple slip from her lips and looked down at her husband. She could see his tongue as it slipped inside the now squirming woman. She reached down and lifted one of Mary Ellen's thighs in order to give Drew better access. Her own vagina was pulsing with excitement as she watched the love of her life eat another woman. Strangely, instead of being jealous, she felt only excitement. She turned and kissed the woman's now gasping mouth.

Mary Ellen was going mad with desire now. At one end, Drew was pressing his tongue into her vagina and at the other Dana was doing the same thing to her mouth. Waves of pleasure rippled up and down her body. It felt as though every nerve ending was charged with electricity.

Drew moaned when he tasted the copious juice flowing from the excited woman. Her response motivated him to work even harder and he used every technique he knew to bring her pleasure. The crazily excited woman's hands in his hair egged him on. He pulled back momentarily, his chin dripping with her juices, and there was a smile on his face. He used his fingers to open her swollen sex lips. With an animal like moan he dove back in, letting his tongue have access to the most sensitive places. First he pressed in as deep as he could go and then he pulled back, letting his tongue worry the little clit at the top before slipping his mouth back to the slick inner lips and sucking them inside.

Mary Ellen was moaning continuously and incoherently now. She gasped for breath and her hips lifted from the sofa as her excitement grew.

Drew licked and sucked the sweet vagina until he felt that Mary Ellen was close to a climax. When he pulled back, a loud moan of frustration escaped from the frantic woman. He felt her fingers tighten in his hair and she tried to pull his head back. Drew quickly lifted her other leg and placed it over his shoulder and then pulled her down slightly. His mouth returned to her vagina and he began to suck her again.

Mary Ellen screamed in pleasure.

Suddenly a naughty thought came to Drew and he pulled his mouth back again. Then, his hands opened the cheeks of her ass, exposing the tiny rose of her anus. He saw the little hole pulsing, almost beckoning him. His head bent down and he began to circle it with his tongue.

Mary Ellen's eyes flew open as she felt Drew's tongue on her little rear hole. "Oh Jesus... oh God... Ohhhhh!!!" she gasped and pushed her hips toward the tickling tongue.

That was what Drew was waiting for and he pressed his tongue into the tight hole.

Mary Ellen's entire body suddenly shook and her mouth opened as if to scream. However, nothing came out. Never in her life had she experienced anything quite like this. It felt as if the nerve endings in her ass were on fire as Drew's tongue forced its way into her rectum. Suddenly, fireworks started to go off in her head.

Dana could feel Mary Ellen tense and knew that she was close to climax. She pinched her nipple and pushed her tongue back into her mouth. Then, she pulled back and whispered, "Is Drew tonguing your ass?" It was a rhetorical question designed to excite. "I love it when he does that to me. He's so talented."

"Oh lordddddd!!!" Mary Ellen screamed.

Dana held on tight as the younger woman began to convulse in her arms. She pressed her lips to hers again.

Mary Ellen screamed into the older woman's searching mouth and her body stiffened. Waves of pleasure rushed up and down her body and her heart pounded in her chest as a tremendous climax overtook her. The pleasure went on and on. When one climax ended, another started until she couldn't tell when one ended and another started.

Drew's sucking mouth was deluged with Mary Ellen's copious juices. He would have smiled but his mouth was filled over and over with her squirting liquid.

Finally, Mary Ellen relaxed into Dana's comforting arms and her body fell suddenly limp. There were little whimpers coming from her lips but her eyes were closed.

Drew pulled away and looked up at his wife.

She smiled at his juice soaked face and nodded to him that he should leave them alone.

He returned the smile and got up quietly and left the room.

After some time, Dana quietly asked, "Was it good?"

"Oh Jesus," Mary Ellen whispered. "I never knew that it could be like that."

Just then, the lights of a car pulling up Mary Ellen's driveway startled the two women.

"That's Richard!" Mary Ellen gasped in panic. "I have to get home." She jumped up and looked around the room as if disoriented.

"Wait, I'll get you some dry clothes," Dana said calmly. "You can tell him that you were just visiting with me. That's not a lie."

A few minutes later, Mary Ellen was gone and Dana was rushing upstairs to Drew.

Chapter 12

The following morning Dana was sitting in her kitchen, wondering if she should call Mary Ellen, when there was a light tap at her door. She looked up and saw Mary Ellen open the door and come in. She couldn't read the expression on her friend's face and felt a sudden rush of dread. "Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," Mary Ellen answered in a non-committal tone as she walked over and got herself a cup of coffee.

Dana couldn't tell her mood from her voice or her expression. She saw that she was wearing a short bathrobe and slippers. It was almost 9 am and she was generally an early riser.

Mary Ellen sat at the table across from Dana. Then she glanced into the older woman's eyes before she blushed and looked down into her coffee.

Dana remained silent, not knowing what to say. While she tried to look relaxed, she could feel her heart beating heavily in her chest and her palms were beginning to sweat.

"Dana... uh... what we did, what happened yesterday... oh God," Mary Ellen started to say and stopped. Tears began to flow from her eyes.

Dana felt the blood run from her face. Here it comes! she thought. She hates us now.

"I... I can't believe that I... that we..." Mary Ellen stopped again and took a deep breath. Then she said, "It was... the most amazing thing... that has ever happened to me!"

At first Dana didn't think she heard her correctly. Then her face was suddenly beaming. She reached over and grasped her friend's hand, her face full of relief. She suppressed a sudden urge to jump up and hug her. "You're not mad at us then?" she asked tentatively, her voice almost quivering.

"Oh God no. I... I felt guilty last night... but... but then this morning... well... I had these dreams about... about us... you know sex dreams. I realized this morning what I've been missing," she said with a slightly sad look on her face, and then added, "I'm thirty-five years old and never had really had good sex." Again Mary Ellen paused as if deep in thought. Then she said, "No, I'm not mad at anyone. I owe you and Drew so much. I feel like... like a new world has opened to me. I don't think I can go back, but... but I don't know what to do now."

1...456789