House of Terrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

”Fuck it,” she said as she pushed him away and turned around. “Fuck me, Win. I want to you to put your cock into me. I need you to fuck me Please, Win, fuck me.”

Winston’s eyes widened again and he froze as he watched Jessie bend down enough to reach under her skirt and force her panties down to her ankles where she kicked them away. Turning her head, she looked down and tried to undo Winston’s sword belt with one hand. Winston finally brushed her hand away and undid it himself, dropping it to the floor. He fumbled with his own snap and zipper but finally forced his trousers and boxers to his knees. Jessie’s hand reached back and wrapped around his rigid cock. She closed her eyes and stroked his seven-inch member a few times before bending slightly over and gripping the bookcase.

”Please, Win, fuck me.”

”Yeah, okay,” Winston mumbled dully and he gripped the hem of her skirt with shaking hands and flipped it up over her ass. Staring down as the shapely cheeks, any thoughts of homicidal maniacs, ex-girlfriends, or consequences fled his mind. All he could think about was putting his cock in the sexiest woman his knew. He reached between her legs and brushed the soft fuzz of wispy hair that lined her slit. Jessie stiffened and moaned quietly as his fingers rubbed up and down her slit before his index finger slid into her wet cunt. Jessie wiggled her hips and pushed back until he pulled his finger free.

One hand on her hip, he gripped his cock with the other and rubbed it between her legs. She groaned and thrust back, and Winston could feel the wet heat of her cunt lips on his shaft. Lining up his cockhead with her entrance, he eased the first few inches inside her tight, slippery hole.

”Yesssss,” they moaned in unison. He placed both hands on her hips and thrust forward harder. Jessie gripped the bookcase tightly and thrust back until his balls brushed the back of her thighs.

”Fuck,” Jessie groaned. “Yes, fuck me, Win. Hurry, please fuck me.”

Winston didn’t need her encouragement, but hearing her say his name only added to his lust. He reached around her body and pushed his hand down the top of her shirt. Wiggling it’s way under her bra, he squeezed her firm tit, rolling her hard nipple into his palm as he moved his hips back and forth. Her tit was perfect. Smooth and supple, it fit easily into his hand and the sensation ran from his hand to cock as it shot from Jessie’s breast to her cunt.

With one hand on the bookcase for leverage, Jessie placed her other hand over his as he mauled her breast and moaned.

”Fuck me, Win,” she purred. “Fuck me harder. Please.”

”Fuck, yes,” Winston murmured back as he slid his cock in and out of her hot cunt with steadily increasing speed. “Oh, Jessie, yes. You feel so good, baby.”

Jessie groaned as the terror and lust slammed through her body in a wave like she had never felt before. It was a sensation of need and desire that burned with the sense of mortality. Real or imagined, it didn’t matter. All that mattered was that Winston’s cock was filling up her, fulfilling the lust that stole her reason.

”Oh, yessssss,” Jessie screamed. Winston was in no condition to stop her. Pulling her lithe, tight body as close to him as he could, Winston was overcome with the sensations of Jessie’s pussy exploding around his cock in an orgasm that shook her entire body and toppled the pair to the ground.

Winston held on tight as they fell. Jessie continued to scream through her orgasm as Winston relentlessly pounded into her, forcing her into the floor. It was everything he imagined fucking Jessie would be and he wanted it to last forever. Two more strokes were all it took before he felt his balls tighten.

”Fuck, Jessie. I’m cumming, baby. I’m cumming inside of you.”

Jessie tried to mumble a response, but the feel of hot cum erupting into her still spasming cunt sent her into another wave of orgasm. She mewed softly into the floor as her body trembled. Winston groaned and pumped into her in rough, quick stabs before using her tight cunt to jerk the remained beads of cum from his cock and finally lay still on top of her.

Winston was the first to move, moments later, when they heard footfalls outside the door. Pulling his flaccid member out of her cunt with a wet plop, he sprang to his feet and tucked his cock away before scrambling to find his hat. The door burst open and both of them screamed in unison.

”Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Wielding the knife, the murder leaped into the room and paused before lifting his mask up. Winston and Jessie screamed again before they realized what they were looking at. “Hey, you’re not suppose to be here. The next group is already on the way up.” He shook his head and pointed down the hall. “Take a right at the end of this hall. The stairs out are at the end.”

Winston and Jessie looked wide-eyed at one another before rushing from the room. The man swore he could see something glistening from her inner thighs of the pretty girl. Judging from the way her make-up was horribly smeared over the two of them, he had a good idea of what that could be. With a smirk, he bent down and picked up the pair of discarded panties. With a quick sniff, he pocketed them and prepared for the next group to arrive.

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers
12