Hunters and Predators Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am almost there daddy. Fuck me hard with that big dick and make me cum like a bitch!" she growled through clenched teeth, her eyes blazing at him. Sean hit her pussy harder, hammering it into her dripping, moist depths.

Angie stiffened suddenly and held her breath for ages. Then her hips started popping and jerking frantically.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh! Yes!!!!!!!!!" she cried and went wild on his lap, her lusty hips whipping in a blur. Her pussy was squeezing his cock so tight he thought she would bruise him. But Sean just let her have his big dick, ramming it repeatedly into her as she came harder and harder, sending her into a state of delirium.

Mandy was sent tumbling from one shattering orgasm to the next until the pleasure became incensing and unbearable. Using her last energy, she jumped off his cock and left it raging angrily in the air. She was drunk from cumming. She staggered away on wobbly legs and flopped on her back on another couch.

"Fuck! You trying to kill me with that big ass dick!"

"Its what you came for, ain't it!" Sean teased her, stroking his hard cock. "Come finish what you started."

"Yeah! Just leave me the fuck alone..." Mandy gasped as she gathered her breath.

Sean fired up his blunt and stroked his cock patiently. He knew she would soon be crying for more. Soon enough, she was smiling at his cock as he stroked it, keeping it big and hard for her.

Mandy slid her soaked thongs down her thighs and threw them at his face. Sean brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he wrapped them lewdly around his cock. Mandy deliberately raised her thighs and parted them. She pulled her pussy lips apart, flashing him her shiny, gleaming, pink-reddish insides. She stroked her slit, sloshing her fingers in and out. Then she brought her soaked digits to her lips and licked them lasciviously.

"You like the way I play with my pussy! Like that shit, huh?"

Sean did not bother to reply. He jumped up, jumped over and dropped between her thighs. He ate her pussy till his lower face was shiny with her juices. Mandy threw her pussy at him and tried to cumm. He brought her to the brink and then he rammed his cock into her. She hooked her arms around the insides of her knees and held her pussy wide open for him to fuck.

"Fuck me Sean. Fuck the shit out of me. Tear up my fucking pussy now there you go!" she begged and she got it too.

Sean grunted as her hot pussy squeezed and milked his cock. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her in smooth, rhythmical, deep thrusts, savoring the tight sheath of her cunt. Mandy moaned and cried out sweetly, her hips rising smoothly to meet him and offer him her pussy, to stab as deeply as he wanted. Their bodies were soon covered in sweat.

Mandy started moaning and gasping. She reached for her fat clit and started rubbing it frenziedly. Sean felt her pussy tighten and start to flutter around his cock. It felt so good, arousing him so much that Sean sank his fingers into her hips and started yanking her brutally onto his cock, hammering his dick in like he wanted to tear her a new pussy.

"Ah yes daddy! Rip my pussy! Rip me darling! Yes! Sean! Sean!!!!"

Mandy loved a hard, thorough, furious dicking and she came violently, screaming and thrashing about. Sean yanked his cock out of her gaping cunt and pulled her to the carpet. He waved his cock in her face and she chased it with her greedy mouth and gobbled it up. She blew his cock greedily, mewing and moaning as she tasted her juices. She blew him up and blew him down.

Then she went down on all fours and wagged her thick butt in his face. Sean lubed his cock with her copious pussy juices and brought it to her puckered rear hole. He pressed it against her opening and Mandy moaned and shivered with anticipation.

He bore down on her hole and it slowly opened around him and took his cock in. She was loose from their regular ass fucking. He eased it into her rectum, filling her up.

"Ah yes Sean. Fuck my ass baby! That's it. I need that shit. I love it baby!"

Mandy moaned and started rocking her ass back and forth, relishing the way his big dick completely filled up her tight asshole. Sean started her off slow, letting her hole relax around his meat. Mandy immediately hooked a finger around her thick clit and started frigging, causing fireworks to explode in her loins. When Mandy started moaning with arousal and thrusting back against him impatiently, he knew it was time.

"Fuck me daddy! Shove that dick in my ass and fuck the shit out of me!" she cried over her shoulder.

"You asked for it," he grunted and grabbed her hips to yank her onto his dick as he banged it in, repeatedly. Mandy bawled as he powered away into her asshole, his balls slapping loudly into her pussy. Hes cock ripped in and out of her asshole like a hot knife through butter.

"Oh yes daddy! That's it. Fuck me to death daddy! Rip my asshole! Yess!!!!"

Sean bit his lower lip and put his back in it. His muscles flexed as he fucked her harder and faster, at such a furious pace you would have thought he was mad at her and wanted hurt her. Mandy's face twisted into a tortured grimace and she screamed her lungs out, but it was with pleasure.

"Oh yes!!!! Yes!!! daddy! Make me cumm all over that big dick! Fuck me daddy!"

"Cumm, you slut! Cumm!!!" Sean growled and fucked her for all he was worth. His cock began to glow with heat in her tight ass. Mandy frigged her clit in a blur and it exploded intensely. Then her ass exploded. Then her whole body and her head followed. Sean kept fucking her. She tried to get away but he held her down and ripped her ass until she was just a heap of heaving flesh, kneeling before him, face down, ass up, and impaled on his dick.

He pulled out of her, leaving her ass hole gaping lewdly. He sat on the couch and pulled her face onto his lap. Mandy immediately started licking his cock even as she gathered her breath. Then she vacuumed it into her mouth and held on to his thighs as she bobbed her head up and down spiritedly, gurgling and gobbling like a turkey.

Then, with a naughty twinkle to her eye, she bore down on him and forced his cock into the tight confines of her throat.

"Yeah, deep throat that dick baby. Fuck me with your throat."

Mouth gaping impossibly, Mandy started bobbing her head and fucked him with her tight, slippery windpipe. She pulled back to catch air through her nose then she went down and swallowed him up again till her gaping lips were pushed into his pubes. Then the naughty Financial Manager slid her long tongue out and started stroking and licking his balls.

Sean couldn't take it anymore. He grunted and grabbed her head and started grinding his cock tortuously into her throat. His cock grew impossibly large, plugging her throat. Then his balls gathered and burst. A thick torrent of cumm shot into her throat. Mandy moaned and pulled back to take the next blast of thick, creamy, salty cumm in her mouth. She gulped and sucked away greedily, wanking his cock frenziedly, making Sean cry out as he emptied his balls in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing till his balls were empty. Then she cooed and mewed as she licked his cock and balls, catching the last drops of his precious cumm.

Sean carried Mandy to his bed and they cuddled together, feeling elated, exhilarated, exhausted and drowsy.

"Shit Mandy. I think I wanna settle down. You know, all that shit Angie was talking about in the car, a relationship, trust, intimacy, loyalty. That is what I am looking for."

"Monogamy is the most boring shit in town Sean. Fuck that."

"It ain't all about sex. I didn't say I wanna fuck one woman and shit. But, I wanna have a special woman in my life, yunno."

"You in love with that married white woman now or what the fuck? Her redneck husband will shoot you, Nigga, for ramming that huge dick up in his white bitch and splitting her in two. She come home, he run up in it and cant even feel shit. She cant even feel his lil dick neither. Don't fuck up a happy home with that big ass black Nigga cock of yours, son," Mandy's big breasts jiggled to her laughter.

"Come on, baby's push their big heads through a pussy but I have fucked some mums with tight ass pussies. And yunno that shit about tiny white cocks is just bullshit. You fucked a couple of white guys, right?"

"Sean is in love with a white wife. Damn! This is getting hot in here!"

"Mandy, quit bullshitting. I am serious. I wanna settle down.

Mandy snuggled up to him and kissed his face. "Why don't you take me? I am a good bitch. Nigga, I make you cumm all the fucking time."

"Would you wanna be my wife?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Coz I want a man I can control. I wanna call the shots. You are stubborn. I hate it when a man doesn't do what I want. We would fight all the time."

"Bitch!"

"Your mama!"

They both laughed. He felt Mandy's ass jiggling against his cock as she laughed. He ground against it and she ground back. They knew they were going to fuck at least once more.

Chapter 6

The following morning, Angie made breakfast for her children and husband. After Mark drove off with the boys, Angie showered. She felt an urge to look very good. She took her time applying make up and then she tried on several outfits before settling for a pale blue blouse and a Cavalli tuxedo-inspired pant suit. The black pants suit and jacket had shimmery, Crepe-de-Chine satin accents. The pants were low waisted and comfortable. The blazer went in on the waist and out at the hips to give her figure the hour-glass effect. The pants were boot-cut, allowing her to put on a pair of fine tailored leather boots.

Angie looked at herself in the mirror and loved what she saw. She looked elegant and sexy. She felt confident and radiant as she arrived at The Pilgrim. Sean, Chad and Mandy could not stop making her compliments and she felt so flattered and pretty, even though she blushed shyly. Chad drove off to the Airport to check on the jet as she drove the two blacks to Murphy Inc.

She had already informed Amos Murphy, her 65 year old Boss and his son that Sean was black. However, they were still surprised at seeing him and Mandy. They were not used to being in the position of trying to impress black people. However, money was money, and they were eager to get the contract. They held a long meeting, and Amos presented them with his proposal, for marketing and distributing their products region wide.

Angie then took the two of them around the firm, showing them the premises and introducing them to the staff. She took them to Mark's Office and introduced them to Mark. Mark felt a strong pang of envy as he saw Sean in person. He had to admit the cocky, confident, filthy rich black man was good looking and attractive. He had this animal, predatory thing about him. Mark did not want him around his wife. No sir. It didn't take a genius to figure out that his wife liked Sean. She had even put on her best looking suit and she looked like she had spent ages making herself look good.

"So, you are the lucky man who is married to this gorgeous lady?" Sean said as he firmly shook Mark's hand. "Some guys have all the luck."

"I would say Angie is lucky to have such a handsome husband," Mandy said in a flirtatious, sultry voice as she shook Mark's hand. "We should all meet for supper sometime, don't you think?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful," Mark responded, forgetting about Sean as he drowned in Mandy's big, dark, sultry eyes.

"Is that your family?" Sean asked, seeing a framed photo of Mark, Angie and their two blond children. He picked it up and smiled. "You got two nice, sweet kids..." Then he handed it to Mandy.

"The boys are cute. Gosh, you all look good together. Like a picture book family. Sometimes I wish I had kids too."

"Well, you can. I mean, you are young enough!" Angie said. "Well, I have shown you all there is to see to the firm. Would you like to return to the Hotel?"

Sean said pleasantly to Mark. "I hope you don't mind if your wife shows us around town a bit."

"Well, go ahead. Not that there is much to see."

"Well, there is quite some beautiful scenery..." Sean said, smiling mischievously, looking pointedly at Angie. Angie blushed beet red and cast Sean a quick, chiding look. But she couldn't completely stifle a giggle.

"I agree." Mandy said, also eying Angie and smiling naughtily.

Mark felt hot around the ears. He did not like the black man being cheeky about his wife. He felt an urge to wipe the smile off his black face. But he knew that Amos Murphy would not take kindly to him doing anything to upset Mr Smith. After all, Mark was hoping for a promotion, so he could earn more money.

"So, I guess we will be off now, darling," she said to her husband and kissed him on the lips, lightly.

"Have fun," Mark said gruffly, slid his arm around Angie. He kissed her demonstratively, as his hand cupped and squeezed her butt.

That evening, Mark was working late in his office when Angie called him. He could hear loud music in the background. She told him that she had left the kids with a babysitter and was in a country and western bar in town with Sean and his people and wanted him to join them. He almost refused but in the end he went.

When Mark arrived at the place, he sneaked to a window and peeped in first. He saw Angie sitting at a table between Sean and Mandy, with Chad opposite her. His wife was looking alluring, and his jealousy increased. Angie must have dashed home, because she had changed her clothes and obviously taken time to make herself look alluring. Her hair, which had been combed smoothly was now worn wide open, framing her pretty face like a strawberry mane. She wore a short, black evening dress with glitter, that had a deep v front which exposed an ample amount of cleavage. It clung to her attractive, curvy body and ended several inches above her knees. Her thighs were in smoky stockings and she wore black, leather high heels.

Angie's face was well made up, her lips were a glossy, cherry red and she had powdered her face lightly, giving it an alluring glow. A string of pearls gleamed softly around her neck, sitting in the deep valley between the exposed, silky tops of her breasts.

Mark was annoyed because he knew she had put on her favorite and best evening wear, and he suspected it wasn't for him.

When he joined them, Mandy got up and he took a place besides Angie, with Sean on her other side. They ordered food and had several drinks. Initially, all five of them conversed together. Mark did not like Chad at all because the guy had a patronizing attitude towards him. Mandy flirted with everyone and made dirty jokes the whole time, which had them all laughing. She was looking alluring, wearing a cowboy hat and a leather tank top with silver buttons at the front that ended way above her navel, and seemed like it would be forced open by her big breasts at any time. A short, jeans flirt skirt was struggling to contain her curvy hips and her legs were encased in knee high, shiny, black leather boots.

At one point, Chad left the table and joined a young couple that was sitting at the bar. Sean said something and him and Mandy laughed dirtily but they wouldn't explain.

As the evening progressed, Mark found himself being monopolized by flirtatious Mandy. Initially, Angie seemed to be a bit irritated with him talking to Mandy and Mark enjoyed it, wanting to show her how bad it was to feel jealous.

Mandy leaned close to him and flirted with him, mesmerizing him with her dark eyes and her big tits. Something about her excited him. He blushed as he realized that she reminded him in a way of the hooker in the neighboring town, the dominant one that was able to take his control into her hands and do nasty, dirty things with him which he hated but enjoyed in some perverted way. She had that type of raw power.

At first she was making some dirty small talk, but she cleverly steered the conversation to their firm and he suspected she was trying to weed information about his employer's firm from him. However, she did it in such a charming, flirtatious way and she seemed to know how to make him talk. In the end, he ended up talking much more than he intended.

It was when he had Angie's loud peels of laughter that he remembered his wife and looked at her. Angie was slightly drunk and her face was radiant. She was leaning close to Sean and they were talking in lowered voices and laughing heartily. It seemed as if the rest of the world did not exist for them. He felt a sharp pang of jealous.

He watched Angie wipe a strand of hair from her face and push her chest out, and Sean's eyes drifted to the tops of her buttermilk breasts. He gave a dirty smile and Angie hit him lightly with her elbow and gave him a wide smile.

He just had to break it up fast, and so he said something to Angie. She seemed to require a few seconds to come back to the real world. Knowing her very well, he immediately noticed that she was very happy and excited.

He did not want her to talk to Sean anymore but Mandy put a hand on his elbow and steered him back to her. His eyes went to the exposed tops of her cocoa brown, pendulous breasts, then her sweet, smiling, thick lips, and when they reached her big, dark eyes they were held captive. She steered him to the dance floor where Chad was dancing steamily with the girl while her boyfriend, whom Mark knew, was sitting at the bar and watching with a big grin instead of punching him out. Mandy put her arms around him and pressed her big, soft mummeries into his chest. Mark automatically hugged her close and she rested her head on his chest. She was a cock tease, and she rubbed her hips on his dick and made it hard. Mark blushed and gasped, and he heard her chuckle and sink her strong fingers into his back. It was almost painful and he liked it.

Mandy made him dance to several songs. He kept stealing looks over at Sean and Angie, and they were chatting and smiling. They did not seem to be flirting or hitting on each other, they just seemed intimate. And that worried him.

Around two, they decided to call it a night. Sean, Angie, Mandy and Mark walked out to a taxi rank outside, but Chad stayed behind, sitting at the bar, with the guy and his girlfriend sitting on either side of him, very, very close.

They said their good byes. Sean told Angie he was looking forward to seeing her, and she only gave a short, sweet giggle. Mark was warm to Mandy, but he gave Sean a cold good bye. Both couples took taxis.

Sitting in the backseat, Mark asked his wife;

"Are Sean and Mandy a couple?"

"I don't know," she said in a cheerful voice. "They are very close. But I don't know if they sleep with each other."

"They probably do. He is very attractive, isn't he?" Mark said, with an edge to his voice.

"She is very attractive too, isn't she? You danced a lot for someone who normally doesn't like dancing."

"She made me do it."

"She hold a gun to your head? Or did she have two very convincing arguments?"

"You should be the one to complain here."

Angie exhaled and then she kissed Mark on the cheek and snuggled close to him.

"Lets not argue and spoil it. I had a very nice evening."

"Me too," Mark said, getting distracted. He started hoping he hadn't talked too much to Mandy.

Then he felt Angie's hand slide surreptitiously onto his lap and start stroking his excited cock. It was still hard from Mandy's cock teasing. It suddenly crossed his mind that since Sean had come to town, Angie had become more direct, even aggressive, sexually. She had never done something like this before, stroking his cock in a Taxi, with the driver within arm's reach. He was glad he would be fucking that night, but did not quite fill inclined to thank Sean. He hoped that he and Mandy would be leaving town soon, never to be seen again.