Hunters and Predators Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is very wealthy," Mandy said. "You cannot even begin to imagine."

"Wow. That is a very impressive story," Angie said and sipped on her Pina Colada, feeling very impressed.

"Well, everybody has potential to become anything. Take Chad there for example, he was just a masseur when we met him. But he was cool and Sean took a liking to him. And now he is a jet pilot. And I was just a waitress, eight years ago when I met Sean. He believed in me, and now I have a Masters in Business and am worth a couple of millions," Mandy said. "Sean opened my eyes and opened doors for me into a whole new world. I was lucky."

"Wow!" Angie exclaimed, wondering why she had never had such luck in life. "Is he married?"

"No. But I think he likes you."

"I am a married woman."

"So? He can offer you much more than your husband. I mean," she looked pointedly at Angie. "Angie, what do you dream of? What would you really like to be? What was your childhood dream?"

Angie smiled dreamily. "I used to dream of being a model. But it is too late now. I am twenty six, and I am married, with two children."

"Its never too late. You could do something with your life, instead of being a sec slash hostess slash housewife, living on the bottom line, worried about mortgage payments, property taxes and such shit!"

"I am happy with my life," Angie said defensively.

"Relax Angie. We can take you out of this meaningless life in this small town and give you a new life style that is fitting with a hot, pretty woman like you. I will be glad to have you join our team. Think about it."

Sean and Chad returned and they moved to a table and ordered lunch.

They had lunch at the pool and then went upstairs. Something about the way Chad was patting Mandy's swinging, big, round brown ass as they disappeared into her suite made Angie think that some hanky panky was going on.

"Are they a couple?" she asked Sean as they entered his suite.

"Not in the conventional sense. We are always on the road, and work a lot. So they tend to turn to each other sometimes. But they aren't dating. They both like playing around. Mandy likes girls too, you see, and Chad likes men."

"Is he gay!" she gasped, shocked.

"Not like 100%" Sean laughed. "But he likes his fair share of dick," Sean chuckled as Angie gasped again, wondering what kind of perverted world these people lived in. It shocked her and excited her..

Casually, Sean dropped his trunks. Angie's intoxicated eyes immediately zoomed in on his cock. It was dangling between his legs like a black club. It seemed to have grown bigger and longer.

"Shit, look at the agitation you are putting my black cock through, you hot white woman," he chuckled, picking up his long dick and stroking it casually. Angie flushed, looking at the long, black snake, feeling fear and fascination. It took her some effort, then she averted her eyes hastily, blushing.

"Pour us some drinks, will you." He turned and walked into the bathroom. He had noticed her eying his cock. The Hunt was progressing well.

Angie's eyes were glued to his retreating back, as the naked black man's lewd words shocked her. When she had first seen him, he had been just some black man she wasn't even interested in. Now he was an attractive millionaire, who oozed raw, animal sexual appeal. Angie did not need to touch herself between her legs to know that she was wet.

Chapter 5:

When Sean finished showering, Angie went in and did the same. She slid back into her shirt and suit and returned to the living room.

She stopped dead in her tracks and her jaw dropped. Sean sitting at his computer, in a pair of shorts and a wife beater. Mandy was perched on his desk , and she was smoking a fat joint, exhaling thick, pungent clouds through her nose. The black woman was in a bathrobe, which was open, and she was naked underneath. Her legs were parted, exposing her dark, silky, shaved pussy. Her dark lips were puffed and gaping lewdly, exposing the pink, reddish insides of her pussy. Sean's finger was sliding slowly in and out of Mandy's pussy, stroking her in a way she must have loved, for the black woman was moaning, as they both looked at something on Sean's computer screen.

Angie remained frozen, not knowing what to do. She felt a weird, exciting fascination, from the whole thing. These guys were such naughty, dirty perverts. They did as they pleased.

"Hi there darling," Mandy cooed, making no effort to hide her well fucked pussy from view.

Angie blushed profusely.

"I should be getting going," Angie said through a parched throat.

"No. Stay and talk to Sean. My sweet lil baby just got back home, and she wants to show me some hot, sweet little new outfits," Mandy chuckled dirtily. Sean slowly withdrew his middle finger and held it up to Mandy who licked it clean. She handed Sean the fat joint. Sean handed the black woman a CD that he took from his lap top.

"Go through the figures baby girl and tell me what you think."

"Yeah. Bye guys." Angie closed the door.

Sean waved Angie over and patted his desk, right where Mandy had been sitting. Angie felt stiff with nervousness as she went and took the place. She could not get the picture of Sean fingering Mandy out of her mind. She wondered what type of perverts these people were.

"Angie, I wanna talk business," his voice all business like and he looked at her with serious eyes. She nodded. "Do you have a College Degree?"

"No. I did an apprenticeship. Learning by doing."

"Well, its irrelevant. I am definitely going to be doing business around here. I will need to have someone looking after my interests, someone who knows the town and the region. I will pay you four times whatever you are making at Murphy's"

"What?" Angie gasped.

"You will have four fully paid vacations for you and your family, anywhere in the world, annually. Any mortgages or debts you have at the time of joining us will be paid for. What do you say?"

"I, I don't know. I mean... I don't know if I can do the job..."

"You will just be running a medium sized office. And I will put a team of qualified people at your side."

"Excuse me, but... I mean, I feel a bit run over."

"I am giving you a wonderful opportunity Angie. You don't want it, I will look for someone else."

"No! I mean! I want it!" Angie said hastily. "But, I mean, you hardly know me..."

"I go by instinct, Angie. And I think you could be right for this. I look after my employees very well. As you can tell, Chad and Mandy are very happy with me. But I expect 100% loyalty from you. Are you a loyal type of person?"

"Yes sir. I am. You can trust me. But I need to discuss this with my husband."

"No. I want someone who can make their own independent decisions. You work for me, your loyalty is to me. Is that clear? Can you assure me of that, because I will be trusting you with business worth millions?"

Angie hesitated, then she nodded. Sean handed her a file.

"Here is a draft contract. Take it home, read it, take it to your lawyer if you want."

"Gosh! You are really serious."

"Of course. I don't waste my time. Now, one more thing, if you are coming to work for me, we have to talk about your dress code. Appearances are everything, as you know."

"Don't you like my suit?" Angie asked, feeling hurt, as the heat rose around her ears.

"You look great. But if you work for me, at least when I am around, you wear transparent shirts, with deep fronts, and your skirts may not go lower than mid thigh. You will wear stockings and high heels. As for your underwear, I want you in tiny thongs or crotchless panties, and half or quarter cup bras, all lace and silk. And, you will need to shave your pussy too. I like my girls shaved clean."

Angie gasped and flushed. Her eyes blazed. "What! Are you out of your mind! Are you mad!"

"Calm down Angie. If you come to work for me, I will expect to have full access to your body, whenever and however I please. But if your work is unsatisfactory, I wont even hesitate to fire you."

Angie anger exploded. "Just who the hell do you think you are! I am not a whore!"

"Relax Angie. Here is..." Sean gave her some bills. "Five thousand bucks. This is a down payment. If you decide against working for me, you can keep it. If you come to work for me, you will have 150k annually, besides all the benefits. See you tomorrow at 10."

Angie looked at the money in her hand and then at Sean's dark face. She felt searing anger, but her fingers tightened around the cash. Sean stood up, put the file in her hand and escorted her to the door, his hand on the small of her back.

Chapter 6

As Angie drove home, she felt searing anger. She could not believe that the black man thought he could just make her his whore. The black bastard even thought she would give him access to her body and let him make her, a married woman, his nigger whore. Angie felt like going back to his suite to slap his face and gouge his eyes out. She considered suing him and getting him arrested for sexual harassment. Or telling Mark so he could go and kick his black ass.

Angie got home and dismissed the baby sitter and made supper for her family. Mark arrived from work and they all shared supper. Mark watched a ball game on TV as she brought her kids to bed. Angie did not care much for sports. She retired to the bedroom and quietly took out the money that Sean had given her and laid it on her lap. She counted the bills several times and gazed intently at them for ages. As she heard her husband coming, she hastily stuffed the bills under her lingerie.

Mark was surprised as his wife literary fell over him and dragged him into bed. She was as aggressive as he had never experienced her before. She ripped both their clothes off and pushed him onto his back. His cock was lolling, but Angie grabbed it and cranked his shaft till it was hard as a rock. Then she pulled him to her pussy and it was dripping wet. Angie slid him into her pussy and rode the skin off his cock. She sank her fingers into his chest and pounded his cock with her hips, making animal groans and grunts. Mark could not last long under her fiery assault. As he felt his balls about to explode, he grabbed her hips and yanked her off his cock.

"What's the matter?" she gasped, her nostrils flaring, her eyes blazing with lust.

"We cant afford another kid. Are you crazy?"

"Put on a condom," she grunted and grabbed one from the bedside table. >She ripped the package open and hastily slid a rubber over him. Then she pulled him on top of her and put him into her pussy. Mark rode her hard and fast. Angie sank her fingers into his ass and yanked him into her cunt until he exploded. She ground against his cock furiously, desperately, as he ejaculated.

Finally, as they lay side by side, sweating and gasping, Mark looked at his wife curiously.

"What's the matter? Did anything happen today, with those blacks?"

"No! Of course not?" she responded hastily.

"You are acting strange."

"Just because I wanna have sex with my husband? Isn't it my right?"

"You are acting strange. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

"How much will you earn, if you get the promotion."

"Oh that? Well, about 100 k, including benefits. That would be so cool."

"What if they pass you over again, like they did last year."

"Amos personally told me it was a sure thing this time. Don't you worry. If they pass me over, I will pack and go."

"And do what? You know you cant afford to quit!"

"Are you trying to chump me now or what? Just because you spent the day with some nigger millionaire."

"Oh, there is no point in trying to talk to you!" Angie rolled off the bed and slid on her discarded night dress.

"Where you going, damn it?"

"I am going to watch TV. If you allow me..."

Angie stormed to the living room. She poured herself a double scotch and watched some Sitcom. But she was not paying attention. The only thing on her mind was that even with the promotion, Mark would earn only two thirds of what Sean would pay her. And that was excluding the benefits. However, what would she do about Mark. Did Sean expect her to dump him and turn her back on her family?