I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, thanks. We'll be watching." the spokesman answered.

Mr Rhodes and the Master completed their walk slowly, extending mercy to Sara who, after all, was new to this experience and was having a difficult time just walking.

They arrived home, and her Master removed her coat. "Mr Rhodes, it's

been a nice evening. Thank you for coming. Perhaps next time, she can thank you more heartily." Without further ado, Mr Rhodes handed Master the remote control and the gentlemen shook hands, and Mr Rhodes departed.

Master pulled Sara into an embrace, kissed her again, and twisted her nipples and removed the soiled dress. "Sara, turn around please and face the wall behind you. Bend over." He mercifully removed the vibrator, used one finger to manually check her moisture and tightness, and playfully smacked her bottom. "Now, go quickly and wash yourself and return here. I want to see you."

"Yes Master." She did as she was instructed and her mind wondered to find the successful Realtor that had entered this cabin ions ago.

She stood up on the table. "Now turn slowly. Yes, that's it. Now put

your hands behind your head with your elbows high and do not move them."

"As you wish, Master." Again, she obeyed.

"Oh my Sara, you are incredible. Now face me, please, rotate your right hip toward me, yes,

that's right! Good! Now, this is called "Display" It is a position I will require of you often. Learn it. Do you feel it, dear one? Do you feel how completely exposed you are in this position? What a lovely slut you are! Look what you're doing to me! And I'm just minding my own business. It's your fault, so I'm just going to have to use you. What do you think?"

There was some hesitation, then, "Thank you, Master."

"Sara, what do you want?"

"Umm, Master?"

"Slut, what do you want of me?"

"I want you to take me, Master." Sara dared to look at him as she stood there before him.

"All in due time, my slut, all in due time. For now, it is time for you to show your true self to me even as you began to outside. Please, pleasure my penis, my beautifully sexy slut.

She rotated her hips somewhat boldly. "Thank you, Master."

"Fold your arms behind your back whenever I ask this of you, slut. You do not need your hands."

She sat naked in front of him looking at his thick penis ... wanting his thick penis ...craving his thick penis. She knelt before him and folded her arms behind her back as instructed. Using her tongue, she lifted his penis into her mouth and sighed audibly. She sucked him into her deeply. He allowed her to use her mouth for some time for him, giving him her affection and adoration as a healthy slut. He observed her face and her body movements. She was indeed, dancing for him and he doubted she even knew it.

One of her breasts brushed again the tip of his penis. She continued to adore him with her mouth, and her breasts bumped and swung against his legs. Soon, though, his hands were on her dangling breasts. He squeezed them hard, then brushed them so they'd swing back and forth. "O my ... look at them! They're perfect! He pinched the nipples that were already sore and electricity shot straight through to her hungry vagina.

"Yes, thank you, Master."

He leaned back in the chair and watched her rigorously obey him. He was groaned in pleasure now and informed her that he wa approaching the point of no return. She arched her back and her dance became more fervent.

At last he yelled, and she felt him shoot spurt after spurt of hot, thick cum into her. That was enough to send her over again as a huge orgasm ripped thru her body. Her back arched again, her breasts bounced,

and she pumped her own orgasm releasing a river of her sweet juices

that ran down her thighs. It seemed to last forever, and her vagina spasmed hard. She purred with satisfaction.

"Yes Sara, thank you, my pet," he said finally after recovering his

breath. "The first of many, I hope."

After several minutes, Master asked her, "Sara, you were beautiful and well

behaved tonight. Did you enjoy our little walk?" He brushed the tip of her nipples with his open palm and saw the color rise in her face.

"See, I know you. I knew you'd like others to get a peek of you. This is just a glorious beginning. I will keep you safe, Sara. If you misbehave, I shall have to discipline you, but it will always be for your good. I will take you under my protection and you may freely discuss anything with me. Do you understand? We will discuss the living arrangements tomorrow.

She smiled and nodded, "Yes Master," and felt very warm and safe.

He pinched her nipples again and smiled at her.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Now, go and get a large bath towel and bring it to me."

"As you wish, Master," she replied and turned to comply."

She returned with the towel and he spread it on the table. "Up on the table, my pet, he directed. He poured a generous amount of fragrant oil onto his hands. "Lie down backside up, please." she obeyed. He took her left foot and began to lovingly, soothingly massage her. Slowly up one leg and down the other, he massaged her. He moved around to her head, and picked up her right hand. "Turn over, please." He carefully, meticulously rubbed both arms, shoulders, and breasts. He paid special attention to her sore and swollen nipples. He put more oil on his hands, spread her legs open wide and gently caressed her vaginal area and bum. "Sara, my pet, you have pleased me tonight. Sleep now. I will awaken you early."

"I am glad, Master, that you are pleased. Thank you, Master." She relaxed from her rub and exhausted from the activity, so she fell asleep quickly. Then it was morning.

All content ©2003 ~ Samantha Vixen, unless otherwise specified

All rights reserved.

12