Immortal Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff froze; the tip of his cock stretched wide the opening of my pussy. It felt huge, painful, foreign - but somehow I didn't want to stop him. Not now. Our eyes locked, questioning. I nodded and held my breath.

"Jesus," said Sarah from the other bed, "you guys are really doing it…"

From the breathlessness of her voice you'd think she was the one with a cock inside her. Her hand was still between her legs, two fingers moving at leisure, watching the show.

"Fuck her Jeff, just fuck her."

Jeff flexed his hips and pushed deeper. Little shooting pains ran through me and I gasped, trying to relax but still clenched around him. He stopped, halfway inside me, waiting. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. I thought I could hear his watch ticking. The seconds hung, suspended in the air, the silence broken only by the sound of our pants, gasps and moans, by the crash of waves outside the window, by Sara's breathing and the creaking of the bed on which she lay.

By small degrees the pain began to fade. He pushed deeper and something seemed to give way and then he was fucking me with long slow strokes. It was unbelievable, like nothing I'd ever imagined, pain giving way to heat giving way to raging fire.

I wrapped my arms around Jeff and pulled him harder against me, his smooth tight chest crushed to my breasts, my camisole soaked, our bodies locked together. I couldn't take any more. I could feel the white hot needles of impending orgasm and then I was coming and coming, my face buried against the base his neck, my senses filled with him. He slid inside me a few more times and then I could feel his cock get even harder. He started to throb, saying my name over and over, his body stiff, his lips moving against my neck, his fingers digging into my hips and his legs hard and tight, trapped inside my own. He tried to pull out but my legs held him like a vice. He gave up. I felt his hot come erupt inside me, my thighs and my pussy quivered and shook as pumped stream after stream into my belly. I could feel it, wet and warm, running out and down and onto the bed.

He lay on top of me for a while, both of us catching our breath. It was wonderful, peaceful, just holding each other like lovers. The next thing I knew the sun was shining in the window and someone was knocking at the door.

Immortal Sin – Part 3

Three days later, nightfall and warm breezes, our last day sharing a room was upon us and I stood, looking out the window breathing the poignant regret of inevitable ending. It was one of those moments, you know the kind. When you're just standing there, knowing that every word, every breath, every crack in the glass and rustle of wind is etching itself permanently in your mind. It was our last night together, at least our last night like this, and I knew it. Within weeks Jeff would have a new girlfriend, Sarah would be dating a couple of guys and I would be alone. Again.

"Vera! Hey, earth to Vera! Anybody home?"

I turned away from the window and looked at them, lying together on the bed, her head against his chest, legs intertwined. I watched his hand moving up and down her sun-darkened thigh. I forced a smile.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No, just thinking."

"Care to share?"

"Just that I don't ever want to go back..."

I trailed off; turning back to the window I looked out, feeling like a drama queen but unable to contain the feelings churning through my mind. I wondered if I was falling in love, wondered if I even knew what love was, afraid I'd never really know. I'd felt this was a lot in the past, on and off, unpredictable. I felt it coming on again and struggled to hold back the tears.

I jumped as Sarah's hand touched my shoulder.

"Vera, what's wrong?"

I just stared at her. The first tear made it's way down my cheek.

"I don't want to go back! I just want to stay here with you guys! I can't believe all this shit happening, divorce, moving, no friends, never seeing my Mom! This sucks!"

I broke down, sobbed against her as she held me.

"You guys are all I have!"

"We're not going anywhere Vera. You're our sister now and that's forever."

I only cried harder. I wanted to believe. She led me to the bed and we sat, her arms still around me, my body heaving, wracked with sobs that stole my breath. She stroked my hair as if I was a child. Then Jeff was there, rubbing my back through my T-shirt, his head pressed against my own. By small degrees I began to calm down, little by little I regained my ability to breathe. I held onto both of them like a drowning person reaching for the hand of God.

Then Jeff brushed the hair out of my eyes and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. He put a small bottle from the mini-bar into my hand. I started at it; little glints of light, reflections turned into blurred coronas reflected in the dark glass.

"I though you might need that."

I made a weak attempt to get the cap off but my hands were too wet. Jeff lifted it from my hands and opened it for me, handed it back. I swallowed it all, and then I really couldn't breathe, choking and shuddering as the hot liquid burned it's way through me, warm and alive.

"Woah!" Sarah said, "Slow down, it isn't a contest!" I looked at her, returned her smile. No one had ever made me a promise like that before, not even my parents. Our eyes locked. The sound of Jeff opening a can of beer. The world swimming all around me. A gentle kiss shared by two sisters, comforting and warm, like falling into a cloud. Breaking the kiss. Hesitation and then the plunge. She caught my lower lip between both of hers. I closed my eyes. There was nothing but the kiss, going on and on. Our tongues began to dance, our lips locked together, the smell of her hair, the softness of her skin, our breasts crushed together. A familiar tingle and a growing wetness between my legs.

She pulled me down on the pillow, the kiss unbroken still, our legs moving together, our hips beginning to grind and thrust, the feeling of her body beneath mine, separated by nothing but T-shirts and panties, her hands running up and down my back, my fingers gripping the pillow on either side of her head as if it were a life raft. I wonder now if I thought that was love and I still can't answer the question.

Sarah shoved one thigh hard between mine and the pressure transported me into another world. She slipped her hands under my T-shirt, her fingers like an electric current running up my spine, then teasing the sides of my breasts. With a small gasp I broke our kiss. I pushed myself up on my elbows and she began to knead my breasts. It felt so good; her squeezing and pinching lit up my nipples until they were hard as two little rocks. Our pussies ground against each other's thighs. I was starting to forget why I'd been so upset. I was lost in her.

I felt the bed sink behind me, felt Jeff's hands on me, trying to work my panties down. I wasn't much help to him, I didn't want to break contact with Sarah, didn't want to stop the flood of sensations in my pussy and on my clit. Jeff gave up and knelt on the bed, pulled down his boxers. He began to pump his fist up and down the shaft of his cock, pulling the skin halfway over the thickened purple head then easing it back down again. Sarah reached over, her finger just touching him, making little circles around the tip and spreading his pre-come all over it so that it glistened in the light. He threw his head back and moaned.

"Bring that over here" she said, a wicked grin spread across her lips.

"I want to watch Vera suck your cock."

Those words hit me like a brick, a hot chill shot through my body and I pumped myself against her for all I was worth, heading fast toward the point of no return. Her hands on my nipples and her talking about sucking Jeff's cock sent me over the edge and my orgasm hit like I'd slammed into a wall, wave after wave of pleasure tearing little moans and cries from my throat. It was incredible. Delicious.

She lifted my shirt over my head as I straddled her thigh, my hips still moving as if they had a mind of their own. My nakedness in front of them had it's usual effect on me, the shear wrongness of it bringing me back into a state of high arousal. I imagined I could feel their eyes caress my flushed skin. Then Sarah sat up against me, slid her panties down her legs then reached up for mine, peeling them off my body and casting them aside. Jeff pulled her shirt up and over her head. Her breasts sprang free, her large, dark brown nipples as wrinkled and hard as my own. The three of us were naked on the bed.

Sarah and I sat, facing each other, one of my legs on top of hers and one of hers on top of mine. She rocked her hips forward and our pussies collided. I remember hearing her gasp, her breath coming faster and faster as the soft hair between her legs scratched and teased my clit until I felt another wave of passion begin to build. Our juices mingled, the insides of our thighs coated and slick. Then Jeff was standing up on the bed and his cock was all but in our faces.

I'd never seen it this close before. I was fascinated, with the veins running up and down the shaft, with the dark purple color of the head, with the way it seemed to grow from the tangle of hair between his legs, with the way it pulsated to the rhythm of his heartbeat. I inhaled the smell of him and it seemed to fill the world.

"Let me show you how to do it" whispered Sarah, and she wrapped her fingers around him, drew him even closer. Her lips parted as she leaned toward him. Her hair fell against his thigh and then the end of his cock vanished into her mouth.

Jeff let out a groan and reached out a hand to steady himself on my shoulder as her head bobbed up and down, half of his member sliding in and out of her mouth, her cheeks sucking in and out. When he began to thrust into her she eased back, holding the head for a moment between her lips and then letting it pop free. Jeff was panting, beads of sweat formed on his chest and ran down his stomach in little trails. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Now it's your turn," she said, shoving her pussy harder against mine, my folds opened to her as my clit began to tingle and throb against hers. I hesitated for a moment, a bit afraid but so well on my way to another orgasm that the butterflies in my stomach only enhanced my desire. I leaned forward and let my lips touch the tip of his cock.

The texture wasn't at all what I expected, soft and having almost a grain to it. I opened my lips wider and the head filled my mouth. I looked up at Jeff and our eyes met. His fingers plunged through my hair, cradling my head but not forcing me down. I took more of him, gagging a bit before I got used to the sensation of having my mouth filled. My hips continued to grind against Sarah's and I tried to get him deeper inside my mouth, but stopped again when he was only halfway in.

"Oh God Vera, that feels so good..." He was moaning and mumbling things and I couldn't quite make out all of it, nor did I really care. The three of us rode each other, on and on, Sarah and I grinding pussies, our legs tangled together, my lips riding up and down Jeff's cock, Sarah's lips on my neck, my arms wrapped around Jeff's waist and his hands holding my head. I never wanted it to stop but we were all heading fast to a climax.

Sarah came first, her legs holding me fast as she shuddered and groaned into my neck. I could feel her wetness spread across me like a wave as her orgasm pounded through her. She hung on me, panting, as Jeff began to thrust into my mouth. He tightened his grip on my head and I had a hard time breathing but I kept on, I wanted to feel his cock twitching in my mouth. I didn't have long to wait.

His come hit the back of my throat and I had to open my mouth wider to let it run down my chin. He was so deep in me that I couldn't swallow and the hot jets kept pumping and pumping. I closed my eyes and held on, felt his juices running over my neck and breasts, little drops fell on my thigh. The taste wasn't at all like I'd imagined, almost a chemical tang to it, but not all that unpleasant. I finally was able to swallow some but most of it ended up all over me.

Jeff collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. We spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms. I can't remember how many more times I came. We would stop and talk for a while then Jeff would get hard again and reach for me or Sarah and the whole thing would happen again. If there was one night in my life I could relive that one would be high on the list. I learned something too, that week; that happiness is something fleeting, to be seized and held for as long as it lasts, to be treasured, moment by moment.

Copyright ©2001, Veragem. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without consent of the author.

12