In the Spirit of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg suggested that I wasn't doing too badly, but she doubted if there would be any Academy awards. "If you're not careful, your actors might fall asleep out of boredom." She had a way about her that made me laugh rather than have my feelings hurt. "Look, Anne, I know you must be ready to play. Why don't you take a little direction from me for a while?" She told Sam to lay still, and then turned her face back to me. "Do whatever you see me do to Sam. I'll take this side of him and you take that side." Ok so far.

Peg started at Sam's shoulder, and licked to his hand on the right side. I nervously did the same on the left. Then she leaned close to him, her face next to his, and began to tongue his right ear. I followed suit on the left. She traced around his right nipple, and I teased his left. Sam was definitely enjoying this double treat, and I was beginning to warm up to it. I was amazed at how easily Peg was introducing me to this sexual play. This went on for some time, me mimicking on one side what Peg did on the other. Eventually we were working up the outside of his legs then from his toes, to his kneecap, then up to his torso. Back down again and slowly up from instep to inner thigh. I was getting a bit uneasy, watching Sam's cock dance and twitch with a life of it's own, like a snake ready to strike out at me at any moment.

Peg paused a moment and looked me in the eye, both to reassure me and to be sure she had my attention. Then she flicked out her tongue and quickly licked the side of Sam's cock. She lifted her head up and gave me a sly smile. Her smile was playful, her eyes silently asking if I was ready to play. I hesitated for a moment, then I followed suit. She pulled Sam's erect cock back a little and licked the underside, sliding her tongue slowly up from balls to tip. My mouth was dry with anticipation, but I managed to do the same.

My nipples were hard against Sam's chest, my panties damp against his leg. I was getting more and more excited. When I heard catlike purring moans from Sam, I was positively hot. I stood up and slowly peeled off my panties in the most suggestive way that I could imagine. I dropped them coyly on Sam's chest, and moved my hands to my pussy. I slowly ran my fingers through my sex, spreading myself open for Sam to see. I found it hard to believe, but Sam's cock looked even bigger. Peg, not to be outdone, began a fabulous strip tease for Sam. She moved her hips in an exotic, erotic dance, the toes of her beautiful right foot trailing sensually from his chest to his cock. The sole of her foot was rubbing Sam's cock in a slow rhythm as she slinked out of her panties.

Peg made the most erotically lewd display of her pussy as she lowered herself back down and put her mouth over Sam's shaft, humming lightly. Sam's moan and her hum made a strange sound! Her lips were sliding Up and down Sam's shaft as she looked at me again. I didn't move. Peg slowly raised her head, a thin line of saliva ran from her lips to Sam's cock. I had dreaded this moment, but his cock was beautiful; wet, hard, marbled, deep red, and pulsing. She looked at Sam's exquisite cock, then looked at me. Peg was probably wondering how long I was going to be this little goody two-shoes who had never had a cock in her mouth.

I flushed with anger. She knew that I didn't want to suck his cock. His engorged, beautiful, cock. I didn't want to lose the moment. I decided that if I did this quickly it would be over, and I could vent at Peg later. I closed my mouth gently over the tip. Sam moaned and thrust forward a little. I immediately raised my head. Peg looked at me with approval, her eyes and smile silently encouraging me. She took his cock in her hand again, kissing his balls slowly. We continued this for a few minutes, licking here, sucking lightly there, me always following her lead. I was happy to discover that mixing our saliva and Sam's pre-cum wasn't as disgusting as I had thought it would be. A little stringy, but very sensual. Still, I was wet and very ready to move on to something else if Peg would just get through playing with Sam's cock. I gave Peg a look and whispered, "Are we through here yet?"

Peg grinned and nodded. One last time she took Sam's cock in her mouth. She drew him deep into her mouth and sucked one, then two more times. Sam's moans were almost continuous now. "Last time" Peg whispered in my ear as I took my turn. I slid his cock between my lips, just into my mouth. I tried to mimic Peg as best as I could. I sucked once, sucked twice, and then thought "I'll give him one to grow on." I didn't really think this warm, stiff, dick in my mouth could get any bigger, but I felt it swell. Suddenly Sam yelled "Look out!". I felt his cock spasm in my mouth, but I didn't have the experience to put it together with what was happening. My mouth suddenly filled with Sam's warm, salty, juices. I was so startled that I swallowed most of it before I even realized it.

Sam was breathing hard, apologizing between breaths. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I was fighting the feeling that I was going to get sick and throw up all over Sam.

Peg, knowing that this was a complete disaster, yelled out in her most theatrical imitation of a drunken sailor "Thar she blows." I giggled, then broke up laughing. We hugged one another and laughed ourselves silly.

---

When the hilarity subsided I realized that I was quite pleased with myself. Having his thing in my mouth wasn't so bad after all. In fact, I realized that I had really enjoyed it. It slowly dawned on me the power I had over a guy! Sam, for his part, was both apologetic and grateful. Peg suggested that we take a shower and then head to another party.

"What a shame" I said to Peg as Sam got up and walked out of the room. Her look was a mixture of curiosity and amusement. That wonderful cock that stood so at attention during our lovemaking was pitifully flabby. "I am so wet. I sooo wanted to fuck him."

While Peg and I showered I was full of mixed feelings about what I had experienced. I had been so excited and filled with such anticipation about Sam filling my pussy with his cock, but he had filled my mouth instead. "It's too bad he didn't last", I mused to Peg. I watched as Peg soaped up. I imagined Sam's hands slowly caressing my breasts, a lather of soap forming under his fingers. I felt his strong hands washing my legs and ass. I sighed as he traced soapy circles down my tummy and over my pussy. "Peg?" I sighed and stretched as she scrubbed my back. "Why do guys think it is such a big deal to cum in a girl's mouth? I was so hot and ready for him. I really didn't want to suck his cock. I was so hot and wet, he could have fucked me and we both would have enjoyed the experience."

Peg shrugged. "It's a mystery to me, but I've stopped thinking about the why. Pleasing men is easy," she went on, "pleasing theatre audiences, now that's hard." She told me that of the few guys she had had sex with, everyone of them tried to work things around to get a blow job. "They like it, and I enjoy it so I do it. But," she said, "It's not wise for everything to happen in act one; you should always save something for the third act." A moment later, she added "Was it really all that bad?"

I had been thinking about that. Hearing about sucking a guy's cock made it seem really gross. Why not just get them off with your hand? But once I had gotten started with the little licks and sucks, I had to admit that I liked it. I remembered the sense of elation and power I had over Sam. When I had Sam's cock in my mouth, I was the only thing he was focused on.

Peg and I had just finished putting on our costumes when Sam walked back into the room, a loose towel draped around his waist and that silly pith helmet on his head. "Allow me to introduce myself," said Sam as he walked over to the bed where we were sitting. "I am Dr. Sam, the famous explorer. I have spent many years studying the legends, sweltering in the heat, and suffering through the pests of the jungles to come to you. I have discovered this, your long lost temple of the goddess Ohmeohmy, in the dense jungles of the Amazon." He dramatically waived his hand around the room. "It is written in the ancient scrolls," he continued, "that if one pleasures the twin priestesses of the temple, he will find great treasure."

The look on Peg's face was a startled mixture of 'you must be kidding' and 'let the play begin!'. I did a quick glance and saw that things were beginning to look up, cock-wise, so to speak. Sam bowed and asked us to stand side by side that he might bask in our sexual energy. Then he placed Peg's and my arm around each other's waist, facing him.

He fell to his knees in a worship posture and mouthed various words of praise, commenting on various aspects of our bodies and what gifts he would bring us. Peg was in her element. She loosened the rope belt holding her costume together, and teasingly opened her skirt to reveal her panties. "You may demonstrate your devotion to us, but do not fail us as those who came before you have or you shall regret the day you began your journey". My respect for Peg's sexual prowess was definitely at a new high.

Sam crawled forward on his hands and knees, "I humbly apologize for those who did not have the willpower to please you as you deserve to be pleased." The dialogue was surreal, but Sam's face inches from Peg's crotch was an erotic sight. He kissed and licked her tummy, moving slowly down towards the crease of her pussy, visible under her wet panties. He nipped at her panties, pulling and tugging with his teeth.

It didn't take me long to opened my costume as Peg had, and offer myself to Sam. He moved to shower me with kisses and licks up my legs. He ran his tongue along the leg band of my panties at the top of my thigh, moving patiently down to my rapidly dampening crotch. My legs grew weak as he blew hot breath through the thin fabric onto my lips. His tongue teased my clit through my panties. His teeth pulled at my crotch, gently catching my skin before pulling away. Then, without warning, he ran his tongue once from bottom to top of my pussy lips. "Oh-me," he intoned. I was momentarily startled, then felt an immense throb of pleasure wash over me. Immediately he had done the same thing to Peg, intoning "Oh-my."

"You please us." Breathed Peg in a rough whisper. She regained her composure slightly, and continued "No poet or painter has expressed their devotion as skillfully as your tongue." Sam was bowing his head at our feet as Peg spoke. "You may take any gift from this place that you desire." She was really into her part, and I wasn't about to point out that this was very corny.

Sam slowly reached up and put his fingers under the waistband of my panties. "I am not worthy but to take but a simple token from you" he said as he slid his fingers under the elastic. He pushed his hands downwards, raking his fingernails gently over my hot skin. I was flushed, my head light and ready to fly away as he slid my panties slowly down my legs. I was thrilled. My heart was pounding, my pulse racing, my palms sweating against Peg's costume. Sam moved to Peg and repeated the process. As he drew her panties down over her sex, he gave her light kisses. Peg swayed against me as Sam sat back and lifted the moist crotch of each panty to his nose. A look of utter rapture came over his face as he inhaled our scents. It felt strangely exciting to know that I had been in them, wet to the point of distraction, most of the night. "Oh, sweet nectar of the Goddess" Sam intoned. "Your simple gifts are ambrosia to a mere mortal." They must have been something, because his cock was hard and jerking of it's own volition between his legs. An hour ago his cock had done that, and I had wound up with a mouth full of cum.

"Careful, explorer". Peg replied in a tone that betrayed her sense of impending disaster. "If you fail to please us you will regret it for eternity." She definitely didn't want a repeat of Sam's earlier performance. "Now, worship the Goddess" she added, thrusting her hips forward. Sam eagerly moved between her legs, his tongue sliding erotically over her pussy, his hands slowly teasing circles on her ass. He then moved to me, my legs weakening as he licked and sucked at my clit. Strong hands on my bottom pulled me onto his face. I had never felt so utterly devoured. He continued his back and forth worship with "oh-mes" and "oh-mys" at every lick. I soon found myself thrusting out in anticipation.

Then Peg spoke softly, shivers marbling her voice. "Oh worthy supplicant, the worship with your tongue I find most pleasing indeed, but if you say "oh-my" once more I'll strike you with a thunderbolt!"

We all giggled. My arm was still wrapped around Peg, and I could feel the orgasm beginning to ripple through her. At that Sam knew to stop using his tongue for speaking, and doubled his licking. Each time I felt his tongue and mouth against me, however, I would say "oh-me" under my breath in spite of Peg. This explorer knew his territory! He'd wiggle his tongue in the right places, using a finger occasionally to supplement his efforts. He reached up under my costume and pinched my nipples gently. That was the only cue I needed. I quickly pulled the rest of my costume off. It was deliciously decadent watching Sam licking Peg, and sometimes he would gently rub my clit with his finger. Sam didn't favor either of us. We were both given the same exquisite treatment. I found myself looking at his beautiful cock each time he moved between us. It had truly bloomed once more!

Every fiber of my body told me that I was getting deliciously close to a stellar climax. Peg's little moans, slowly getting louder, and her breath coming quicker told me that she was ready to cum. And then Peg began to shudder. Sam pushed us gently back down onto the bed, Peg whimpering as she plunged into her orgasm. I began to fingering myself as Sam pushed his cock into Peg. She was cumming, her orgasm wracking her body in shuddering waves. She hugged Sam close as she slowly relaxed.

Sam pulled out of Peg and moved to enter me. The feeling of his cock pushing deep into my pussy made me sigh. He began to fuck me. His slow, deep thrusts spread a fire through my body that I had never felt before. I cried out as he pushed me into heaven. Shallow teasing strokes gave way to deep hard thrusts against my body, Sam grunted like a rutting animal each time his balls slapped my ass. He spoke between ragged breaths. "The ... ancient ... scrolls were ... right," he whispered as he thrust back and forth, his cock filling me completely.

"How?," I asked weakly. "I have ... found ... the great ... treasure." His words were no longer a funny gimmick, they were simply thrilling to a young coed who was just discovering her sexual potential. I began to cum. After several more quick thrusts, I had the most delicious sensation of my sexual life as I climaxed in a beautiful array of shudders, cries, and passionate kisses with Sam. Soon I felt his body stiffen as he gave a final moan that reverberated in my chest and ejaculated inside of me.

Even Peg, never at a loss for words, was too spent to make smart remarks. We fell asleep with our hands on Sam's most worthy cock, our costumes crumpled on the floor at the foot of the bed. When I awoke, it was early morning. Peg was gone and Sam was sound asleep. As I got up, I saw a note on the night table signed by Peg. It read, "This certifies that Sam has completed the requirements for 'making it with two women.' His performance was most satisfactory to both. Both tongue and cock deserve the highest award." At first I was a bit miffed. Peg had the last word again, and was speaking for me like she had done when she had promised Sam a threesome. What the heck, she was right both times.

I signed the note with my best flourish, and left.

12