Indian Butter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phallux
Phallux
132 Followers

Doc pulled the speculum from her vagina, taking satisfaction from seeing his own seed leaking out from between her vagina lips, now shut tight again. A bubble of white come belched from her pussy and more seminal fluid leaked out, snaking down her thigh.

"Turn around and sit at the edge of the bed, and quickly." Doc Roberts instructed. "Spread your legs and then push when I tell you to."

Bea obeyed, leaning back on her elbows, opening her legs wide apart, bent at the knees. Without moving his eyes from her damp pussy, he produced a small cup from his bag, and placed it up against her ass, just below her pussy.

"Now spread yourself with your hands and push. Push it all out."

Bea spread her pussy open, looking at Doc's face while she pushed, willing the man seed out of her. She felt dirty doing it, but he was a doctor, after all. They both heard the sounds of wet, sputtering as the man seed did indeed spurt or dribble from her pussy into the cup.

After a couple minutes, Doc Roberts lifted the cup from her muff and asked her to sit up. She did, and felt more of his man goo spurt from her hole as she did.

"Now, be a good girl and open your mouth. You're going to drink this up. Every last drop."

Bea did as she was told. She opened her mouth, her pink lips soft and pouty. He put the cup to her lips and tipped the cup up causing it to dribble onto her lips and into her mouth. She tried to turn her head away as the musky scent of his seed mixed with the smell of her own pussy wafted up from the cup. This came from out of him and then from inside my pussy. The doc grabbed the back of her head, steadying it, forcing her to taste the sticky, salty man seed.

He held her head, chin up, and watched telltale sign of her throat swallowing down his seed. His cock awoke again.

Suddenly, footsteps sounded from the stair.

"It's just me!" called Mrs. Gehrt from just outside the door.

Doc Roberts hurriedly buttoned up his trousers, put the cup down on Bea's bedside table, and motioned for Bea to lay back in the bed and covered her.

The door creaked open and Bea's mom stopped one step inside. "My, it's positively steamy in here. We should open the window and air this room out." She walked to the window and opened it. "Does my baby have a fever, doctor?

"Not anymore. I'll be leaving now. Be sure to call me back, anytime." He winked to Mrs. Gehrt at the 'anytime', picked up his bag and coat, and scurried from the room, whistling a tune.

"That doctor is so wonderful, don't you think sweetie?" Bea's mom pulled the shades closed.

"Yes, ma" said the darling Bea, already entering a warm slumber with warmth in her pussy and warmth in her belly. Man seed dribbled from her soaked pussy, under the covers, as she dreamed of her Indian brave, not knowing when or if she'd see him again.

-Phallux

20th December 2007

Phallux
Phallux
132 Followers
12