It's Another Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to face my audience and gave the old arms extended, shoulder shrugging ‘it was nothing, fellows’ gesture. Two of the couples grinned back, and began to applaud. Sissy threw back her head and laughed earthily at the reaction.

“You are a very sexy man, Sam. Now, let’s give them something to really talk about. Mary Pat, let me feed you an oyster, like we’re two lesbians.”

Mary Pat giggled, and she played her role to the hilt. The two women were seated side by side in our booth, and Mary Pat looped her arm around Sissy and held her open mouth about a foot away from Sissy’s to receive her oyster. Sissy dramatically stuck her middle finger in the sauce dish, and then dribbled sauce on an oyster. Everyone in the room stared at the two women as Sissy tipped the shell over Mary’s lower lip. Mary Pat noisily slurped down the oyster, after which Sissy stuck her sauce-covered finger in front of Mary’s mouth. Holding Sissy’s hand with both of hers, Mary slowly drew Sissy’s finger into her mouth, and licked it clean. Awestruck silence prevailed in the room, but I noticed some women squirming and licking their lips with arousal.

We quickly devoured the twelve oysters. They were followed by another round of margaritas and a second dozen oysters, all lustily poured into Sissy’s, Mary’s, and my mouths by one other. I was reminded of the classic Tom Jones movie scene of the lovers eating and becoming aroused.

“Mmm, those were delicious, Sam,” Sissy murmured, after she consumed the final bi-valve. “You know, when Tanya and I were just beginning our teens, our Uncle Jake insisted that we learned how to slurp and swallow a whole raw oyster. He said that it was a very important skill for all girls to learn. I never knew why he said that, until a few years later. That was the first time I experienced a boy coming in my mouth.”

“I was told the same thing, Sissy, but by my Uncle Billy Ray,” added Mary Pat. She smiled, and looked directly into my eyes before she continued. “He also had me practice picking up a hard boiled egg from the table and carrying it to my plate, using just my lips. He said that once I learned how, I would be guaranteed a date to the high school prom.”

Sissy and I both laughed at Mary’s story. “Ladies,” I said, “The more stories I hear about your uncles, the more I realize how much we husbands of Powell girls owe to them. I hope that one day, Sue Ann and, perhaps, some more of her cousins will tell similar stories about their Uncle Sam. Sissy, your daughter is one fine girl, by the way, and that initiation is one helluva family tradition.”

“Yes, it is, Sam. And I happen to think that all us Powell women have made our husbands happier because of that tradition. And you should be proud, Sam. Sue Ann thinks that you are the hunk of all hunks. You should have seen the glow on her face at Momma and Poppa’s on Kiawah Island following her week with you and Callie. All her girl cousins and even Momma Powell tried to get her to tell us what happened. But she never disclosed a thing, apart from the tattoos that she was showing around.”

“All of them, Sissy?” I exclaimed.

Sissy’s mouth curled into an ‘O’ of astonishment, then burst out laughing. “You mean there were some tattoos that her bikini covered up, Sam? You naughty, naughty boy!”

“Well, let’s us do some naughty things this weekend, Sissy and Mary Pat. I’ve been fantasizing for the last two weeks, and I’ve got some things to give to you.”

“Well, bless my soul!” Sissy exclaimed. “Sam Tonnelli, I do believe that you are ready to do some serious tom-catting. And here I was wondering for the last month how we were ever going to persuade you to come without Callie. Callie said that it took you quite a while before you would go along with Sue Ann’s initiation. What’s made the difference now, darlin’?”

“Let’s just say that last summer I was initiated as well as Sue Ann, Sissy. There was some fantastic sex that week, so what kind of guy wouldn’t jump at another opportunity like that?” I looked at Mary Pat. “And now that I’ve met you, Mary Pat, it’s more than an opportunity. It’s a dream come true.”

Mary Pat tilted her margarita glass to gulp down the remaining third in one swallow. With her other hand, she reached under the table and squeezed my thigh. “Sissy, this man seems too good to be true. I think it’s time to take him upstairs and see what he’s like in bed.”

Sissy and I followed Mary Pat’s orders, and soon we were inside our suite. Earlier, I had ordered room service to deliver champagne and hors d’euvres. I thought this moment was the appropriate time to give my two partners their gifts. I opened my suitcase, and handed each of them identically wrapped packages from an Augusta jewelry store. Both Sissy and Mary Pat squealed with delight when each opened her box and discovered an ankle bracelet with one small diamond and a delicate gold chain. I said, “I wanted each of you to have a memento from our weekend here. Later, you can wear it whenever you want to feel extra sexy. Now let’s drink some champagne, and then I get to put on your new bracelets.”

Sissy threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. As she rubbed her pelvis against my leg, she gave me a long, wet kiss. Our tongues explored our mouths for at least a minute. Then I received the same kind of gratitude from Mary Pat. All three of us sat together on the sofa, and sipped our bubbly. It was Sissy that made the first overture to move on to a sexier phase of the evening. She stood up and handed me the bracelet box.

She said, “Sam, honey, I want you to put your bracelet on me. But for that, you’ve got to take off my stockings. Unzip my dress, please, and then it’ll be easier.”

I did as I was told (what male wouldn’t?), and Sissy wriggled the tight dress over her head to stand before me in a pale beige underwire bra, matching boy-leg lace panties, and thigh-high hose. I recalled seeing the same lingerie on a model in the Victoria’s Secret store window at the mall. Except that mannequin did not have breasts and derriere anywhere near Sissy’s class. She caught me admiring her voluptuous body, and smiled.

She placed her left foot on the sofa cushion, between my legs. “Sam Tonnelli, stop ogling, and please remove my stocking,” she directed.

“It will be my pleasure, my lady,” I replied, and I leisurely and softly slid my fingers up her calf, past her knee, and onto her soft, white thighs.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Mary Pat staring at my hands and Sissy’s pussy, all the while one hand was rubbing her breast. By this time, my fingers had reached the elastic top of the stocking, but I deliberately let my hands overshoot so that my fingers lightly brushed Sissy’s panties. They were already moist. I let her feel my knuckles rub against her labia for a few seconds to further stimulate her, then slid my fingers inside the stocking to begin to peel it off Sissy’s leg.

It took only a few seconds to have the stocking rolled past Sissy’s knee and over her foot with a final tug, but my fingers had done plenty of stimulating. Sissy was sighing with satisfaction, and her right hand slipped down between her legs to rub her panties. I took the bracelet out of its box, and fastened the tiny clasp on the inside of her ankle. As a final flourish, I lightly brushed my lips over her thigh, about where her stocking top had been only moments ago. I repeated the process with Sissy’s right leg, and by the time that two stockings were in my lap, she was getting flushed, and breathing more heavily.

“And now it’s your turn, Mary Pat,” I said softly. “Let me take off your stockings and put on your bracelet.”

She blushed and stammered, “But this dress is cut so low, and is so tight, that I’m not wearing a bra, just pantyhose. If I take off my dress, and you take off my stockings, I’ll be naked.”

“Then I’ll take off my underwear, too, honey,” Sissy declared. “Then we’ll both be nude for Sam to admire.” Without hesitation, she unhooked her bra and tugged down her panties. “Now let’s see your boobs and pussy, Mary Pat.”

Mary Pat blushed, but stood up to unzip her fitted dress. She reached down for the hem of the dress, which was just above her knees, and pulled the garment over her head. Tossing the dress onto a chair, she moved to stand in front of me. Grinning and stretching out her arms to display her breasts, she announced, “The rest is up to you, Sam.”

I didn’t hesitate to strip off Mary Pat’s pantyhose and encircle her ankle with the gold bracelet. Once the jewelry was in place, I paused a moment to admire the two naked women standing side by side in front of me. Mary Pat was about the same height as Sissy, yet her body made her appear taller, because she was slender with more angular body curves. Sissy’s breasts and body were more mature and voluptuous, decidedly female. I felt like I was looking at two nude paintings somewhere in a museum – one done by Renoir, and the other by Modigliani. Each was different, but both were exquisite. I couldn’t help myself. Impulsively, I grabbed Sissy’s ass cheeks, pulled her body into my face, and kissed her pussy affectionately. She held my face tight against her pussy lips, and moaned softly as I licked her labia and tongued her clit.

I continued to eat Sissy’s pussy until she stiffened and gasped with a small orgasm. After getting herself aroused, Sissy gently pushed my face away. “That felt really good, sugar,” she said. “Now it’s your turn, Sam. Off with the pants and shirt.”

I removed my shoes and socks, and then tackled the shirt, tie, and pants. Sissy took a few steps to reach me, and gave me an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth. Then she slipped her hands under the elastic band of my boxers, and slipped them past my hips. Needless to say, between seeing two sets of naked breasts and neatly trimmed pussies and Sissy’s hands in my crotch, my cock was decently aroused. She gently lifted my balls and stroked my cock until it was fully rigid and pointed toward her head.

“You have a very handsome cock, Sam,” she whispered as she kissed me on the cheek. “I don’t think I could ever say no to a man when he’s got a hard on. I want you to fuck me, but first eat Mary Pat’s snatch until she comes.”

I kissed Sissy tenderly on the lips, and smiled at Mary Pat before pulling her body into my face as I had done with Sissy. The two pussies each had distinctive aromas and textures, and I reveled in being able to use my lips and tongue on both. By then, I was fully aroused, and that yearning feeling was boiling in my groin. I licked and tongued Mary Pat’s labia and clit in earnest, and she quickly responded.

“Oh, God, that feels good!” she moaned. “Don’t stop, Sam. I want to come. Please make me come!”

I rose from the sofa, and took Mary Pat by the hand around to the side of the sofa, which divided the sitting room. I backed her into the arm, until she had to lie on her back on the seat cushions, her legs draped over the upholstered arm. Smiling into her eyes, I lifted and spread her legs over my shoulders, and pressed my face into her open pussy lips. At the same time, I massaged her breasts and tickled her nipples. She moaned with pleasure when my tongue contacted her wet clit, and she thrust her hips in rhythm with my tongue movements.

While I continued oral and breast foreplay with Mary Pat, I felt one of Sissy’s hands cup my balls and the other squeezed and stroked my cock. I sensed Mary Pat’s arousal climbing, and I flicked my tongue more energetically in and out of her vagina, until she was writhing and moaning to bring off her climax. It took about a dozen more flicks of my tongues and pinches of her nipples to bring her to the edge. Suddenly, her body stiffened, and she screamed with her orgasm. I kept on licking and sucking until she pulled her body away from me.

“Oh, please, no more!” she begged, gasping for breath “Please, Sam, I can’t take any more.”

Having excited Mary Pat to her climax, along with Sissy’s experienced hands expertly massaging my cock, got me close to my own limit. I removed myself from Mary Pat’s legs, and tossed the seat cushion from the overstuffed chair onto the floor. I grabbed both of Sissy’s shoulders and not too gently pushed her down to the floor, her bottom resting on the cushion. Sissy was as aroused as I was, and she eagerly bent her knees and spread her thighs wide. She held her arms open, inviting me to mount her.

I knelt down between Sissy’s legs, and pointed my rigid cock over her wet vagina. Sissy smiled tenderly, and her hand guided the head of my cock past her lips. There is something very special about that sensation when a cock first penetrates a lover’s vagina. I could feel her vaginal muscles reflexively respond to having my organ inside her by contracting to pull my cock deeper. I wanted Sissy to be pleased with our first fuck, and I proceeded slowly and tenderly, letting her mind and body set the pace. She was an experienced and energetic lover, and we alternated between slow, short strokes with only part of my cock sliding into her, and hard, deep thrusts that had my balls slapping against her buttocks.

I felt myself on the brink of coming, but I bit hard into my lip to restrain myself until I could sense Sissy’s orgasm erupting. It happened quickly. I heard Sissy moan more loudly and felt her belly and hips shudder, just before she screamed with her orgasmic ecstasy. I felt her nails dig into my back, and she lifted her hips off the cushion with each thrust of my cock. That was all it took for me to explode, and I gave out a gurgling growl as I came. I ejaculated three times into her vagina, each splash eliciting a gasp of pleasure from Sissy.

We both tried to force some more sensations through additional thrusts, but both of us were physically and emotionally spent. I had been supporting myself on my elbows and knees, but I was too weak to continue to do so, collapsing my body on top of hers. Sissy wrapped her arms around me, and we lay entwined together for some time. Eventually, we both had regained most of our composure and breath, and I rolled off Sissy’s body to lie alongside her on the rug. Sissy giggled and knelt over me, moving her nipples back and forth across my mouth. I grabbed her shoulders to make her halt, and sucked firmly on one nipple, sometimes giving it a playful nip with my teeth.

“Oh, sugar!” she said. “That was glorious! Just imagine; the very first fuck we have, and we both came at the same time. You are terrific, Sam Tonnelli.”

“And so are you, Sissy,” I said, after discharging her nipple from my mouth. “You are positively terrific. But we are neglecting Mary Pat.”

“No you’re not,” came Mary Pat’s voice from the sofa. “I was enjoying the show you two put on. It got me so turned on that I played with myself and had another orgasm. I’m spinning down as well.”

I rose from the floor and grabbed the champagne bottle. “Why don’t we relax together on the bed, where we have more room and a nice soft mattress?” I said.

The three of us adjourned to the king-sized bed, where we leaned against pillows supported by the headboard. I was in the middle between Sissy and Mary Pat, and I put an arm around each of my two naked women. Sissy passed the champagne bottle back and forth, and Mary Pat became the dispenser of veggie pieces and cheese cubes from a snack tray. We sipped the wine and ate snacks while we gaily chatted for about half an hour.

By then I was refreshed, and my libido started to kick in once more. Taking turns, I kissed Sissy, then Mary Pat, on the lips, followed by a suck on a nipple. The women were recovered as well, and Mary Pat began to lightly scrape her long nails across my chest, centering on my nipples. There must be a direct nervous link between my nipples and my penis, because shortly after Mary Pat began to touch me, my cock started to swell and lengthen. Mary Pat noticed my response to her stimulation immediately.

“Well, bless your heart, Sam,” she cooed. “I do believe that little ole cock of yours is coming back to life. Sissy, this time you can watch, and I get to have fun with Sam. Slide over to my side, sugar, and let’s get started.”

I moved to Mary’s side, and she knelt between my legs to place her head in my crotch. She smiled and winked at me, then began to massage my cock with her hands. That soon had the desired effect, and my shaft was becoming more rigid and erect.

“Show me how well you learned to hold an egg with your lips, baby,” I said. “Lick and suck my cock, Mary Pat. Get it nice and hard for your pussy.”

“Oh, I just love sweet-talking lawyers. You sit back and enjoy. I’ll know when you’re ready.”

Mary Pat definitely knew how to excite a man’s cock with her tongue and mouth. I was especially turned on when she would lightly run her tongue all the way around my cock, just behind the glans. Another wild trick was tracing her fingernail in the crevice in the head of my cock, which stimulated considerable pre-cum from its orifice. Sissy supported Mary Pat’s work on me by going to her cosmetic case and returning with a jar of Albolene cream. Callie had introduced me to this stuff, and it is ten times better than any of the other lubricating lotions and gels.

Mary Pat stopped her cock sucking and sat down on my legs with her knees outside of mine, effectively pinning me to the bed. She grinned at Sissy, took a generous dollop from the jar, and proceeded to insert some of it into her vagina with her fingers. The remainder was massaged onto my cock, and she started to slide her fingers up and down on my shaft. She began slowly and teasingly to masturbate me, while I played with her breasts and nipples with my hands. Then Mary Pat’s rhythm grew faster, and her fingers squeezed my cock more firmly. The sensation was terrific, amplified by the fact that my legs were immobile under the weight of Mary Pat’s body. It felt like a cross between torture and pleasure, and my balls and cock were on fire, like I was going to come any second.

“Oh, God, that feels good, Mary Pat,” I managed to croak out. “Let me fuck you, please. I want to come inside of you.”

Mary Pat’s eyes brightened with desire, and she raised her body until my hard cock was under her vagina. She slowly slid her lips over my cock until all of it had disappeared into her pussy. I let her set the pace, and she raised and lowered her hips to have my cock rub against her clit. My hips began to thrust up and down in harmony with her motions on my cock, and Mary Pat sighed, then moaned ever more loudly as she approached her climax. I felt myself ready to explode, but I wanted Mary to come with me. My mind and body were totally wrapped up in the pleasure/pain moment that happens just before you come, when I heard Mary screaming.

“Now, Sam!” she cried. “I’m going to come! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!”

That was all it took. I spurted my semen into Mary Pat with two hard bursts, and then crumpled in exhaustion. Mary Pat continued to thrust her hips to extract the last of my potency and achieve a second orgasm. She succeeded, and then collapsed on top of me. Our bodies were slick with sweat, lubrication, and our own fluids, but we were totally satisfied. Gradually, our breathing returned to normal, and Mary Pat stirred and rolled off my body to climb out of the bed.

“God, that was sensational, Sam,” she exclaimed. “I am one satisfied woman. And, Sissy, isn’t it kind of a turn-on to watch another man and woman fucking?”

“Ladies,” I said. “I wish to thank both of you for one of the greatest evenings I’ve ever had. I’m sorry, but, please, don’t ask me for any more. Raw oysters can only do so much. I am totally drained for the night.”

Sissy gently kissed me on the lips. “You have nothing to apologize about, sugar. You made tonight very wonderful for Mary Pat and me. Now let’s all rest, and we can think of more ways to scramble tomorrow.”