Josh's Stepmom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shelly finished putting oil on Stacy's upper body she noticed that Josh didn't have any oil on his body. "Hey Josh," she asked, "do you want us to put oil on your back?" "Sure," he replied. The girls moved to Josh's lounge chair with Shelly straddling his rear and Stacy sitting down at Josh's feet. Shelly squirted the cool oil out over Josh's back and handed the bottle to Stacy. Stacy ran a stream of oil up one leg and down the other. The two proceeded to slowly work the oil over Josh's strong young body. It appeared to be more of a massage to Josh than just the applying of suntan oil. On a couple of passes up Josh's back, when she went all the way up his arms, Shelly's breasts grazed against Josh's back. It sent chills up his spine and made his rock-hard cock twitch even more. As Shelly worked on Josh's back Stacy smeared the oil over Josh's legs.

When Josh's back was thoroughly covered Shelly told Josh to roll over and they would do his front. "This is it," Josh thought to himself. There would be no hiding his erection when he rolled over. Shelly moved to the side of the lounge chair and Josh rolled onto his back. "God bless America," blurted out Shelly when she saw Josh's erection straining against his trunks, "look who's standing at attention."

The girls began to work on Josh's front side as they had his back. Shelly sat at the edge of the lounge chair and smeared oil over Josh's smooth chest as Stacy did his legs. Again they took their time. Josh watched Shelly's tits bounce and sway as she ran her hands over his skin. She would move over his chest, down to his stomach, and then barely slip her fingers under the waistband of his trunks. As she did this Stacy was running her hands up and down his legs. She would move her hands inside the legs of Josh's baggy trunks, up almost to the tops of his thighs, then withdraw and go back down his legs.

All this teasing was driving Josh crazy. It appeared that it was having the same effect on Shelly as she looked at Stacy with pleading eyes. Her eyes went from Stacy's down to Josh's crotch, then back. "May I," she said, asking for permission. "Go ahead. We share everything, remember," replied Stacy. Shelly slid her hand inside Josh's trunks and wrapped her slick fingers around his engorged dick. "Finally," Josh thought to himself as she stroked his shaft. Shelly smeared the pre-cum that leaked out of Josh's cock over the head and slightly squeezed it. As Shelly worked on Josh's rod Stacy reached inside his pant leg and massaged his balls. Josh reached up and began fondling Shelly's large breasts as she continued tugging on his cock. He leaned forward and began sucking on her stiff nipple but she pushed him down onto his back and said, "That feels great Josh but I have other plans."

Shelly pushed the front of Josh's trunks down, exposing his hard cock, and bent down to take it into her mouth. Josh lifted his hips and pushed his trunks down as Shelly twirled her tongue around the mushroom-shaped head of his cock. She enveloped his cock with her mouth as Stacy pulled Josh's trunks down and off. Stacy then moved up to the side of the lounge chair opposite Shelly. They began taking turns sucking on Josh's hot young cock. He slid his hands down the front of their bikini bottoms and snaked his fingers down to their wet pussies. Josh rubbed their hard clits as they continued sucking his cock. Shelly pulled her mouth away from Josh's cock and said, "I've gotta feel this thing inside me," as she stood up and pushed her silver bikini bottom down.

Josh stared at Shelly's neatly trimmed "V" of pubic hair as she straddled his hips. She lowered herself and eased down onto his cock, slowly going all the way down. Josh grabbed Shelly's hips as she ground down onto his rod. Stacy moved up and straddled Josh's face, facing Shelly, and lowered her pussy to Josh's mouth. Josh lapped at Stacy's slit as she leaned forward and kissed Shelly. They groped each other's breasts as their tongues entwined in their mouths. Shelly moaned as she moved up and down on Josh's throbbing dick, enjoying every inch this young stud was filling her pussy with. Stacy bent down and sucked on Shelly's nipples as she continued to wriggle on Josh's tongue.

After a short time Stacy told Shelly to, "Quit hogging that thing," and the two of them switched places. Stacy slid down onto Josh's pole and Shelly squatted on his face. The two girls continued to kiss and fondle each other's breasts as they rode Josh's face and cock. Josh concentrated on Shelly's pussy and ran his hard tongue up and down her spread slit. He would flick her hard clit with his tongue on each pass, then run his tongue back between her lips. He reached his hands up around the front of Shelly's legs and grabbed her ass. He spread her cheeks and, on the next pass over her pussy with his tongue, he kept going. Josh began tonguing Shelly's ass and she couldn't concentrate on what she was doing to Stacy any longer.

Shelly panted, "Oh God...yessss....he's licking my ass Stacy....oooooh yeah." Stacy reached down and began to rub Shelly's clit as she bounced up and down on Josh's cock. Shelly got hotter and hotter as Josh and Stacy worked on her. "Oh yeah....that feels soooo good....ohhhh...." Shelly moaned. "I want you to fuck me down there Josh," she panted as she moved off of Josh's mouth. Shelly moved over to the lounge chair next to Josh's and got down on her knees at the foot of it. Josh grabbed the oil and moved behind Shelly as Stacy laid down on her back on the lounge chair in front of Shelly.

Josh squirted oil out at the top of Shelly's ass, letting it run down her crack. Shelly dove between Stacy's spread legs as she lay before her and ate her pussy as Josh ran his shaft between Shelly's cheeks. He sandwiched his dick between his body and Shelly's and slid his rod up and down between her ass cheeks. When Shelly's ass and Josh's cock were good and covered with the oil he grabbed his tool and aimed the head at Shelly's hole. Josh moved slowly, being careful not to hurt Shelly. He pushed the head of his cock against Shelly's puckered hole and watched as the head slowly slid inside as she let out a low, guttural moan. Josh eased in and out of Shelly's tight ass and picked up a little speed as her sphincter relaxed a little.

It was the first time Josh had experienced anal sex and it was a strange and wonderful sensation. Shelly's asshole was tighter then any pussy he had ever felt. Her sphincter squeezed his rod as he plunged it into her warm anal passage. Shelly reached back and furiously rubbed her clit as Josh pumped in and out of her ass. She couldn't focus on eating Stacy's pussy any longer as she was being pushed to the brink of orgasm. Shelly began to shake as Josh stuffed his dick up her ass. She shuddered and cried out, "Oh yeah Josh...fuck my assssss..." as she frigged her clit and came. Stacy played with herself as she watched Josh fuck her best friend's ass. She recognized the look on his face. It told her he was about to cum. This made her hotter and she rubbed her clit faster as she felt her own orgasm build.

Josh cried out, "I'm gonna cummmmm....," as he plunged deep inside Shelly's ass one last time and shot his load inside her. This pushed Stacy over the edge and she raised her hips up as she got herself off with her fingers. After Shelly's sphincter had milked ever drop of cum from Josh's dick he pulled out and the two of them collapsed down onto Stacy on the lounge chair. The three of them spent the rest of the day and evening sunning, drinking, and fucking.

12