Kathy Gets a Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older man was too mesmerized to reply.

"I'm such a nasty little slut!...I deserve a spanking don't you think?.." she asked giving one butt cheek a serious whack with her open palm.

"Ohhhhhh!..." she grunted, her own eyes popping open with excitement as the anal prod lurched around inside her.

"Ahhhh!...Kathy!...My Godddd!..." Dave stammered.

"I know! ... I'm a terrible flirt!...All the boys say so!.." Kathy said, her eyes burning fiercely into the older man's.

"I've shown you mine!...Now you show me yours Dave!..." she whispered teasingly.

"Kathy!...My wife!...I shouldn't!..." Dave whispered weakly.

"She'll never know baby!...Show me your cock!...You know you want too!.."

In a lustful fog Dave obediently reached down and opened his tailored slacks. He pushed them and his undershorts down to his knees. His rigid penis was straining urgently from his loins.

Kathy looked at it and at Dave with a knowing smile.

"Come here baby!...." she said patting the bed beside her.

"You don't look very comfortable!..." Kathy said looking pointedly at his engorged erection.

"I can take care of that for you Dave!...If you want me to?..."

Dave didn't reply as he hesitantly seated himself on the side of the bed. But the urgent quivering of his scarlet tool was all the answer Kathy needed. The wanton schoolgirl reached over to her little purse on the night table, opened it and pulled out a condom.

Dave's eyes widened with excitement.

"A young girl has to be careful doesn't she Dave?..." Kathy purred as she tore open the condom package with her teeth.

With her hooded eyes smoldering up into his she leaned over towards his lap and sheathed the tip of his cock with the condom. She used two hands, one to unroll the condom and the other to ring his cock just below the latex sleeve.

"Unnnn!...Nnnaaaa!...." Dave gasped, his balls contracting fiercely with arousal at the feel of Kathy's fingertips manipulating his turgid cock crown.

"Squeeze my tits!.." she demanded as she inched the rubber below his knob.

"Oh Godddddd!..." Dave gasped as he cupped Kathy's heaving globes in his sweaty palms.

Kathy thrust her creamy breasts into his hands as she leaned in closer to his rigid boner.

"Tell me when you're going to come!... " she hissed as she unrolled the tight condom about half way down his shaft. She squeezed the middle of his tool hard and then engulfed his knob in her hot mouth.

"Ohhhhh!....Oh my Godddd!..." Dave whimpered, his head jerking back as Kathy sucked his cock with whorish enthusiasm. His hands clutched her resilient tits as her wanton cocksucking made his balls knot up furiously.

"Ummmm Hmmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Ummmm!...." she moaned, scrubbing her tongue feverishly back and forth against the tender ridge under Dave's cock crown. She knew that this was where he was most sensitive, even through the tight condom. She lashed the underside of knob with practiced skill, sucking him luridly.

"Aahhhh!...Naaa!..Ohhh!...Ohhh!..." Dave moaned. He couldn't believe the intensity of the excitement that raged through his groin in response to Kathy's avid cocksucking. His arousal was building too quickly. Even though the little blonde had only been sucking him for a few moments, the come was surging in his balls and he knew he was going to shoot like an inexperienced schoolboy.

"Goddddd!...Naaaa!...Noooo!..." he whimpered in dismay and frantic arousal.

Kathy knew what she was doing to the gasping older man. She could feel the come throbbing for release under her pressing fingers. She smiled at his helplessness as she flailed the underside of his cock crown with her moist tongue. Dave's balls drew drum taut. His whole body arched and stiffened like he was being electrocuted.

"Nnaaa!...I'm going to come!...Kathy!... I can't stop it!...Please!..." Dave moaned down at the top of Kathy's head. Her blonde pony tail bobbed sexily in time with the subtle twisting of her mouth on his cock.

Kathy immediately stripped her lips off his seething prick.

"Don't close your eyes!...I want you to watch me while you come!.." she instructed, closing the ring of her thumb and forefinger tight around his throbbing member. With her other hand she quickly snapped the condom off his tool. She looked up hotly at Dave as she aimed his cock at her swollen lips.

"Do you want to come on my face Dave?..." she asked lewdly, using her clever thumb to brush back and forth against the pulsing underside of Dave's cock crown. She continued to hold his come in check with her other hand, squeezing the middle of his cock hard with her encircling fingers.

"I'll bet Brenda doesn't let you come on her face does she honey?...She's not a bad girl like me!...I'll do things for you that your wife never would Dave!...Like let you come all over my face!..Would you like that?...Would you?...?

"Naaaa!...Oh Goddd!...Yesss!...Please!..." Dave begged, squirming frantically under Kathy's relentless cock teasing.

"Aren't you glad I'm such a bad little girl?... Watch me baby!...Look at me while you come!..." Kathy encouraged with a provocative smile. Then she released the pressure of her fingers around Dave's cock while still rubbing the tip of his knob with her thumb.

Dave watched the obscene spectacle unfolding in front of him with rapt attention.

"Unnnnnnn!..." he cried as a huge stream of sperm erupted from his cock and streaked up Kathy's cheek into her hair.

"Ohhhhh!...That's so nasty!...' she smiled, licking her lips enticingly as she made the older man shoot. She squeezed his cock tight once again to let the pressure of his convulsing balls build. Once Dave was squirming frantically, she released her fingers again briefly.

"Naaaa!...Ohhhh!...My Godddd!..." Dave gasped as Kathy skillfully orchestrated the rhythm of his orgasm. He had never felt such excruciating excitement in his life. Two more blasts of come, even bigger than the first erupted from his gaping pee slit and splattered on her chin and the corner of her mouth. Kathy's pink tongue darted out and she swiped his come eagerly into her mouth

"That's it Dave!...Cream me!...Do it!..." the wanton schoolgirl urged as she continued to friction his cock crown with her thumb while restricting and releasing his searing flow at a torturous pace.

"Ohhhhh!....Ohhhh!...." Dave moaned, his excitement soaring as he watched his sperm splash again and again over the lovely face smiling up at him from his groin.

"Yessss!...Come on baby!...Do me!...Unnn Hnnn!...Squirt me!...Do it!..." Kathy urged lewdly, starting to jerk her husband's boss off with short, sharp pulls that had his sperm jetting furiously.

"Unnnn!...Naaaa!...Nnnnn!...." Dave gasped. Wracking spasms convulsed his loins and he was coming harder than he ever had in his life as his excitement soared.

"Mmmm!...You're coming all over me baby!...Such a bad boy!...It's so sticky and hot!...Do you think I look sexy with your cream dripping down my face?..." Kathy asked luridly.

Dave had never seen anything as arousing as this. A gorgeous blonde looking up at him as she jacked him off, her face plastered with streams of his viscous sperm.

"Naaaa!.....Unnnn!...Unnnn!..." he gasped, as his testicles spasmed hard.

Kathy's eyes never blinked but her mouth opened into a surprised O as more and more jets of man goo sprayed her cheeks, her chin, her lips and her hair. She was completely drenched in greasy sperm.

"You come so much baby!..." she enthused. Then she darted her face back into Dave's lap without ever taking her eyes from his.

Once again she engulfed the top half of his cock in her silky mouth and sucked furiously.

Dave watched spellbound as Kathy's cheeks collapsed around his spasming tool.

"Ahhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Ahhhh!..." he groaned, half buckling over on top of the ravenously sucking schoolgirl. Now his cock was agonizingly tender. Each diminishing spurt of come was burning through his shaft like a surgeon's scalpel.

But Kathy sucked him mercilessly, still paying special attention to the supersensitive underside of his cock crown with her lashing tongue. She knew how to drain a man dry. And after that, she knew how to arouse him once more and make him harder than ever.

"Noooo!...No moreeee!...Pleaseee!..." Dave whimpered as his cock began to soften inside Kathy's leeching mouth.

She suckled him furiously for a few more moments then released his completely spent manhood from her glistening lips.

She looked up at him with a bright smile on her come covered face.

"I told you I was bad Dave!...Very bad!..." she chuckled. She used one finger to wipe the come from her cheeks and onto her outstretched tongue. Then she swallowed his thick cream with a lewd smile.

" Excuse me just a sec while I use Wendy's washroom. ..I'll be back in a minute... Don't go away lover!.." She picked up her little purse and sauntered over to the washroom.

Dave sort of slumped over on the bed in exhausted amazement.

12