Leashed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blush at the sudden, intense image of him standing behind me, steadying hand on my shoulder while he brushes me. Brushes my fur. Stopping sometimes to kiss my neck and back and shoulder and then running fingers through my short, pixie haircut. Pulling at the tips over my brow and digging his fingers into the soft, short on over my temples. I trace a finger along the fur and into my hair and up, around my ear.

I can almost feel him behind me, repeating the gesture. Proud of me. How good I look. What a good girl I was being. I began to turn but catch myself. More.

It takes a minute to pick up the stud but I finally do and I carefully insert it, twisting the back into place. Two more follow that one and then I take the chained ring. They're two spiked collar rings, connected with a chain and one is larger than the other. I'm getting used to my hands now so it's easier to undo their studs. I set the smaller one above the larger one and shake my head to watch the chain swing lightly between them.

The mirror shows an almost unrecognizable face. Even without fur, my lips bulge to contain my tongue and teeth and the very tips of my canines are showing. I wipe a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth and then open it slightly, letting my tongue out. The brown of my eyes almost matches the brown fur on my legs and feet and tummy. My chest is still bare skin, down to the second row of my teats but I see tan peach fuzz along my hard stomach.

Whoa. I sit straight and my stomach muscles stand out. I've been working forever to try for hard abs but never seemed to get to that point. Looking back up, I see the spikes in my ears and I flash my sharp teeth.

Goddamn, I look amazing. Fierce and strong. I bark out a laugh and then grin at myself, pulling my lips back again to see the large fangs. It takes no time at all to add the studs to my other ear. I don't even notice what I'm doing different with my hands anymore; they just seem to automatically adjust for finer work now.

So then I sit with the chained rings. Looking myself in the eyes. Wondering how far this would bring me. Wanting it. Wanting to see what I'd look like and how I'd feel. The first ring attaches quickly and the second follows with a brief pause.

At first nothing happens but then I feel pressure in my ears. My eyes roll up in my head and I sway as the room tilts. I have to steady myself with my hands on the edge of the dresser but it passes.

My ears are moving on my head.

"Yesssss," I pant happily. It feels like someone scratching deep inside my years while also giving me a head massage.

Almost imperceptible crunching follows the movement while they travel higher and, as they do, they stretch and unfold, flaring out at the bottom. Further they slid through my obsidian hair and I shiver at the feeling of hair and skin scraping together. The pink skin within begins to show brown spots until the entire inside is a light muddy color. The studs have moved forward to the front of my ears while the connected chains shifted to the backs. I lean forward and muscles deep in my head tense, forcing my ears back into what I could only call "at attention". Or maybe anxious? I focus, biting my lip and soon, I find the right - whatever, to make them move at will.

A car passes loudly in the streets and my ears snap upwards, trembling. I can almost hear the man talking in his vehicle and I even recognize the song playing on his radio. Other sounds begin to come to me. People in other apartments and outside. Talking, laughing, yelling, arguing and at least one couple fucking. I will not lie; it turns me on a bit to hear.

The nose ring sits alone at the center of the dresser. I lick my nose and lips.

This was it, wasn't it?

I can feel my heart starting to beat faster and, with it, nerves awakening yet again. The heat had died down after my time in the bathroom but it was coming again and harder now, the more I stared at the little half-ring.

My hand trembles slightly when I take it. From nervousness. From the heat building within. From the desire to see what more could happen. What other changes would come and how they would make me feel? Whoever had sent the gifts knew me surprisingly well. I always took my piercings out for runs and sometimes at work but they all matched what I needed. Exactly the right amount.

It was a simple golden band and I put it on before I lost my nerve. My eyes watered for a moment from an accidental poke inside my nose but I find the right spot and screw it in.

A sliver of amber in my left eye. As if the iris cracked. Dirt brown showing gold beneath the surface. Another. More. It was hard to look away despite feeling an intense itch along my mouth. My brown eyes turned to honey. Amber. Like my name.

I scratch idly at my lips and nose and sneeze and then lick my nose with my long tongue. All the years spent plucking but now I have a mustache. Small brown hairs line my red-stained lips. More hairs sprout up to my cheeks and eyes. Darker there. Black. I can't stop touching them. Soft and slick and-

Pain in my jaw. I snarl, lips back and vibrating over my sharp teeth. My lips were stretching. No. My face was moving. Pushing forward. My ears are back and I want to lay my head down until it passes but I force myself to watch. Ink fills my lips, flowing up to my nose as bones reshape around my face.

Growing my muzzle.

More fur presses through the skin around my neck and moves slowly down my chest. I shiver when it reaches my breasts and then sigh and wriggle my hips as it swarms them. The black lightens to chocolate brown below my chest, matching the color of my belly. It creeps slowly downward, tickling my teats until my stomach is completely covered.

The heat intensifies sharply. I gasp and claw my thighs, hands trembling to touch myself. But not yet. I need to finish this, despite the buzzing between my tall ears and the throbbing in my guts. I want to be ready for him. Complete. I'm a good girl. I could almost sense him behind me again, scratching me behind my ears. Almost. I'm a good girl.

New teeth grow from the gaps in my elongating muzzle but I'm more interested as the black from my lips consumes my nose. With a loud pop, my jaw shoves forward, pulling my nose back. Everything's fuzzy. I think my eyes have moved. A little. I lean forward again. Focus. Blinking. Slowly, slowly it all comes back sharp and clear. I can even see the little pebbles covering my wet nose.

I sneeze again. And cough and growl and it all stops.

My face is heavy. Muzzle. My muzzle is heavy. My nose is surrounded by tan fur but my face is covered in black, aside from an interesting spray of brown eyebrow... hair? Fur? What was the difference anymore?

I stand back and look at myself. At my complete self. My black fur shines beautifully in the light. I am beautiful. Strong. Sleek. I wanted to run and jump and-

And fuck. I press a paw against the tan fur on my stomach and moan. Turn. Look over my shoulder at my wide hips and broad, furred ass. My tail wags slowly and, bending slightly, I could see the bulge of my dusky pussy lips. I crawl to the bed and he's there behind me in my mind's eye, stroking my back. Down to my ass. Cupping and squeezing the cheek before reaching back to slap it. I moan again and bow and present myself to the image of him. Spreading my legs. Head down and ears back, muzzle to the bed.

Waiting for a command. Feeling the emptiness of him deep inside me. Of his presence.

My eyes open. The upturned box was at an angle, laying on top of something that glowed in the light. I reach and pull the box away.

A necklace, dotted with studs, lay beneath the box. It was covered in amber gemstones on a expensive looking black leather band.

"No," I say, the words thick in my muzzle. That'll take some getting used to.

It was a collar. My collar. My lips pull back into an odd grin as I reach for it.

I am a good girl, I think to myself with a happy smile.

12