Me, My Slutwife & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled his saliva-covered hand out of her sore mouth, Kitty cackled that scolded him. "Baby -- just don't fuck me so good, it's too good!"

The pair kissed again, hard, her pussy still riding his erection. "Ohhh SHIT," she laughed again, sucking in air after the hard kiss that followed the huge orgasm, "you're incredible, you know?"

Brian smiled up at her. "You're gorgeous -- so fucking sexy!"

"Yeah?" Kitty, for some reason, never really believed she was gorgeous. Maybe it was because she was of Asian descent, growing up in the white-dominated South. Maybe because she thought men really wanted blonde white girls with huge tits, not a petite brunette with A-cup boobies. But enough men had complemented her -- and, of course, fucked her, even disdaining their own wives and girlfriends for the opportunity, or like David, leaving his family for her -- that she had to realize, deep down inside, she was indeed supremely beautiful.

But she never doubted she was definitely sexy.

"Mmm, you want some more of this?" Kitty, giggling, climbed off of his cock, turning her body around and sticking her ass in his direction. She snickered as she bent downwards, over the bottom half of the chair's long cushion, raising her naked round ass, her spread thighs showing off her glistening-wet cunt and the gaping little hole above it. "Mmm, Brian -- wanna fuck my ass?"

Her lover licked his lips, stroking his aching boner while he admired my wife's butt and cunt. "Oh my fucking god, yes!"

She lowered her head to the cushion of the chair, sticking her ass higher into the air, as she felt him climb behind her. His hands gripped her slender 29 year old hips, and his swollen cockhead touched her asshole. Kitty moaned, pushing her butt backwards, letting him stick it inside her anus gently at first, little by little. Brian stared at the sight of his dick disappearing into Kitty's small butt, watching her asshole expand to take it, while he grunted from the feeling. "Mmmm, so tight!" Kitty squealed back at him, "Oh, sooo very!" and pushed her ass backwards harder, taking more of his dick into her.

Her married lover was drooling, staring at her naked ass fucking his prick. "God I want that tight ass!"

"Uh huh!" Kitty had her eyes closed, her hands gripping the chair, helping her push against his invading penis and take that shaft deep into her rectum. "Push it in, honey!"

The stud drilled his dick as far as he could inside her ultra-tight little butthole, feeling her insides gripping his thick shaft tightly. "Mmmm, yes baby," moaned the married pervert, now sliding his meat backwards to begin boning her asshole again.

"Ohhh fuckkk. . . . yesss!" screamed my slutty wife.

She felt the motion of his cock moving out, then moving back inside her ass. "Fuck your slut, like you mean it," she snarled at him, wanting to feel that bone pump her asshole faster, "she loves it nasty!" His hands grabbed her buttcheeks and spread them open, while his cock began to fuck her ass harder. Kitty almost laughed in joy at the faster, deeper ass-fucking, then she yelped in delight when Brian reached forward to grab her long black hair, yanking it backwards, forcing his dick into her asshole harder. "Yes!" roared my wife, "does that turn you on, Brian -- fucking your slut's ass?"

Brian could only mutter in between his deep breaths. "Fuck. . . yeah!" Sweat was dripping off of his brow, but his hands were firmly planted on her asscheeks so he didn't wipe it off. "Cock is throbbing for you, baby."

"Good," Kitty grunted, looking back at him again over her slender shoulder, "I love your big cock!" The two of them panted while they stared at each other, feeling and hearing Brian's long fat penis screwing her tight asshole. She whined the thought on her mind at that moment. "Mmmm, fuck my ass, use it!" She saw him gazing at her little butt while fucking it, and she knew he loved her body as much as she loved his. She let him know her feelings. "Love being your dirty slut. . . your bitch in heat!" His eyes looked at her face again, and her brown eyes stared into his. "Oh fuckkk yes, Brian!"

He continued to pound her small ass with his massive erection, stretching open her muscles and making a long-lasting, aching feeling deep inside her body. Below her ass, her vagina was dripping with all sorts of fluids, streaming down her thighs, and Kitty reached a sore arm backwards under herself to rub her clitoris and pussy. "God, that makes me sooo incredibly wet, baby. . . ohhh fuccckkk!"

* * * *

Disaster in a pink t-shirt and wide, curvy jeans.

Brian's wife's voice preceded her, and moments later, I saw the woman turning the corner looking down my little hallway. She had her eyebrows furled and was glancing around like she was looking for something she'd lost. But seeing me, instead of being surprised or puzzled, she actually relaxed and smiled.

"Hey," she approached in a quick couple of steps, before I had even caught my guard again, "have you seen my husband Brian? No one's seen him for like the longest time."

"Um, no," I hurriedly answered, trying to sound completely confident, "I have no idea where Brian is." I winced, hoping she wasn't going to hear the muffled sounds coming out of the man-room behind me. "I mean, I've been down here about half an hour, and I haven't seen him -- at all, so -- sorry!"

Already my little brain was trying to think of a good excuse. The story about Kitty being sick (or something) in the man-cave, that worked with the other woman earlier. I was about to dust off that story for Brian's wife when Patty shook her head in dismay. "I don't know where he could be," she said puzzled, utterly ignorant of what Brian was doing -- and whom he was doing -- at the moment. She shrugged, gave me a half-hearted good-bye waive, and headed away from me, back from where she came.

Phew, I thought, disaster averted.

"Hey!" I looked up, and she had stopped in her tracks, turning to look at me. Now what? "If you see him, can you tell him, it's time for Jeremy to take his bath, and I can't watch all four kids at once?" She waited for my affirmative acknowledgement of the message, and she left me alone, continuing her search for the cheating husband fucking my wife.

Damn, I'm pretty good at helping guys cheat on their wives, huh?

***["Yeah, we're back," the stud lied to his wife on his cellphone, sitting at our kitchen table, pretending he and I had just returned from the football game. In truth, I had spent the entire afternoon in the living room watching that game, and other games too. But he hadn't been with me; he'd spent the entire afternoon and early evening -- now about seven hours long -- upstairs, mostly in our guest bedroom but some of it in the master bathroom, screwing my wife's tight Asian pussy with his very large and fat manhood. I'd been listening to Kitty screaming in delight throughout the day, so I knew the guy had given her many really good, deep fucks.]***

***[At the moment the two lovers were filling their other need -- for food. I'd run out for Chinese food at their request, and now the tall, blonde-haired married stud was sitting at my kitchen table wearing his underwear and his t-shirt, while my naked wife was sitting sideways on his lap. They were feeding each other Kung Pow Chicken and Beef With Spring Onion, laughing as they dribbled the food over each other -- somewhat intentionally. Kitty kept her laughter to a minimum until her new friend hung up with his wife.]***

***[The guy told his wife he loved her and missed her, listened to something more she said, and hung up. With a broad, gleaming smile on his face, he reported the good new. "She said no rush, take your time," the guy said to my naked wife on his lap, "she said I can even go out for a bite, as long as I don't make a lot of noise if I get home around eight, my kids will be in bed, it's a school night." Kitty purred at her boyfriend's news. "Mmmm, is that right? You can stay a couple more hours!"]***

***[He snickered with equal enjoyment, and their mouths moved together for a horny, tongue-filled kiss. His hands immediately slipped up to my wife's naked A-cup tit, fondling it in front of me. I hadn't watched them fuck, but he seemed to relish showing off that my wife would make out with him -- with tongue -- and sit naked on his lap, right in front of me. "You wanna maybe go back upstairs?" he asked her, and my slutty wife answered with another tongue-filled French kiss. She handed me their boxes of take-out, then stood up and took the man's hand in hers. Her pretty brown eyes sought out mine. "David, baby, we'll be down later, okay?" And with that, the two of them went back upstairs to keep fucking.]***

I leaned against the wall again, my erection extremely painful in my underwear. I'd been hard as rock since I first started hearing the sounds of Kitty being fucked by Brian. I really wanted to see it; I bet she looked beautiful, spread open and taking a nice big dick into her twat. I had, at the time, no idea just how big Brian really was, of course. Which was a good thing; I would have been even more insanely jealous that I couldn't see that sex. I just assumed she was getting a solid fucking from a very handsome man with an above-average dick superior to my own.

But how many times could I flirt with them being discovered. If that first woman, or Brian's wife, came back -- was my story going to hold much longer? Shit, I hoped Kitty would hurry up.

"Alright," I shouted to no one at all, loud enough I hoped for Kitty or Brian to hear me, "yeah, they aren't here, I don't think." I did it instinctively, a way of telling Kitty to wrap it up. I wanted her to enjoy it, but the time was drawing on, and now the further risk wasn't worth the reward, I thought to myself. I couldn't stop pacing, I was nervous. C'mon, I muttered under my breath, shoot that junk into my wife's pussy and get it over with.

* * * *

Brian was hearing noises -- out in the hallway, in the house on the floor above them. His dick was throbbing painfully, being so hard while shoved into the Asian's tight cunt and now her even tighter butthole. It was time to be finishing her off, although it was not his preference.

He pulled out of her small butt, tossing her sore body onto her back on the sofa's cushion. Kitty allowed him to grab her small ankles and spread her legs wide apart, her feet in the air at his sides, as he climbed over her. "Ohhh baby -- fuck yes, more, fuck me!" She was weeping, wailing for his sex. "Fuck my married cunt baby, I love your huge fucking cock!"

Kitty felt his penis drill into her twat again, stretching her open, and immediately he stuffed it as deep as it would go. She screamed, it was almost painfully deep in her. She was so loose but so stretched by his extra-sized dick, she hadn't fucked one this big since the big black cock from about a year ago. That one too used to make her cry during sex, it was the best feeling ever. She held back the tears, however, reaching her hands around Brian's studly muscular shoulders, sucking his dick into her cunt as she stared up at him. "Fuck me hard, Brian," she panted, "make me yours, fuck your whoring little cumslut!"

He gave her every bit of his cock, so deep his balls smashed against her little asscheeks, and the both of them groaned in agony. His cock started cumming again, squirting whatever additional sperm his balls had just manufactured, pumping more baby-making sauce in Kitty's tight married pussy. "Ohh god, yesss . . . baby . . . fucking cummmm . . . give me your cum, pump it in me!" She winced and held her breath, enduring the last deep physical pounding from Brian while he unloaded himself inside her. "Fuck, more . . . cummm hard honey!"

"Ohhh yeah, ohhh shit yeah," the stud gasped, kissing my wife's beautiful face, then her lips, pulling his sore dick out after his second orgasm was done. "Fuck, Kitty -- you're the hottest fucking slut I've ever met."

She laughed, wondering if it was really true, but she knew he enjoyed it -- maybe even as much as she did. "Oh baby," she gasped, her heart racing, sweat caking her heaving titties and chest, "you'll have to give me your email, I want to send you hot emails, just to rile you up. And," she added, even more in lust with him, "when I'm by myself and horny, I'll think of you . . . mmmm . . . makes me crazy, shit, even when David's fucking me, I'll be thinking of your huge penis, oh shit."

Suddenly they were kissing, deeply, and as they pulled apart and their eyes caught, she couldn't help but say her true feelings. "I know we just met," giggled my wife, "but, shit, can I say -- I love you -- I really do, you're awesome, I so love you!"

Caught in a moment of panic, Brian let down his guard, and let out his honest emotions too. "I -- I know, you're gorgeous and fun -- I love you too, Kitty!" Then they sealed their newfound love with an even longer, more passionate kiss.

Some child's laugher caught both of their attentions. "Shit," Brian murmured, "we better get out of here."

My horny wife knew the dream had to end, and it did there.

* * * *

"Ohhh shit!" moaned Kitty, as I carried her limp body into our living room, kicking the door behind me. Fortunately she doesn't weigh 100 pounds -- well, depending on the weight of the sperm Brian deposited in her womb -- so I easily carted her to the living room sofa and poured her into it, as she fell in a laughing but pained lob of flesh. "Owww!"

I went back to lock the door, then rejoined her in the living room, taking my place on an easy chair facing the sofa. Kitty stretched out on one side, her sexy legs along the cushion, and she had both hands over her crotch, rubbing the soreness there. "Ohhh, fuck, David," she giggled at me, "it hurts, owww, he fucked me sooo good, oohhh fuccckkk!"

I found myself laughing, too; she normally doesn't show this much effect after a forty-five minute screw. Now, I had heard her repeated screams and squeals during the sex; the sounds were muffled by the obviously padded walls of the man-cave, but, standing in that hallway I could make out her very familiar noises. Well, I should add: Familiar in that I've heard her make those sounds while fucking other guys with really big cocks; I mean, she screams when I fuck her, but not like THAT.

***[How many times have I heard those screams? So many, all so wonderful. Sitting in our hallway outside the guest room in our house, hearing her scream through the door while any one of her several boyfriends was ramming a huge, throbbing prick into her tight married pussy. Watching a videotape of her on her back, pulling her knees back, staring at her big black boyfriend wonderfully and inhumanely stretching open her little pink vagina with his ungodly 9 or 10 inch black pole, making her squeal for mercy. Holding her knees apart for her, while a guy we found on the Internet jammed his awesome prick into her cunt. Or holding her hands, while she was on her fours taking a pounding doggy-style from her boyfriend Kent's long fat erection.]***

***[Maybe the most vivid screams I've heard her make were -- long story short here -- during a threesome at a photographer's studio. He was plowing my wife with his huge hotrod, making her shriek and cry in delight, then he pulled out and let me have at her. I swear I could hardly feel her cunt around my cock, she was so stretched out of shape; and Kitty only giggled when I asked if she felt me in her. She instead rolled over and had me fuck her butt, which she could feel better. I got a few yelps and moans out of her that way.]***

***[Then after I cummed in that tight Asian asshole, the photographer crawled up and started doing her pussy from the rear, and Kitty began again those super-loud, extremely-long, window-rattling screams. I mean, man, I just can't get her to hit those high notes or those energy levels during sex. It blows my mind and makes me so happy for her, when some other dick can fuck her so deep and powerfully that she's thrust into that elevated level of arousal.]***

We'd had to exit the party with grace. She was sweaty, her hair was fucked up, she looked like she'd just been -- well, fucked really hard. She pretended she was a bit tipsy, which explained why she wasn't walking straight. I helped her walk halfway down the block, but then she just started laughing and I had to carry her home the other two and a half blocks. I was telling her about the people I had to turn away, and even explain why I was sort of wandering down in the basement, but I don't think anyone was suspicious. At least, not of her and Brian; of me, maybe. I'll forever now be the weirdo who hid in the basement, or something like that. (I might be embellishing here a bit, to be honest.)

As I sat back on the easy chair, rocking softly, watching her relax and catch her breath, my wife's sexy slanted brown eyes looked across the room at me, smiling as they always do. "Baby, you were so sweet tonight," Kitty exhaled softly to me, "I should have let you watch, or something, you would have loved it."

I thanked her by blowing her a kiss. "Maybe next time," I said. My cock had been rock-hard the entire time I was playing look-out, and the only think I had on my mind at that moment was getting someplace to jerk it off. The images of Kitty fucking Brian's big penis were really vivid, even if I hadn't actually seen it. "So, you really have me turned on -- wanna tell me some details, so I can jerk off about it later?"

"Hmm -- maybe," purred my tired wife, now half-closing her eyes, "maybe later." She sighed, as if to go to sleep, but she sat up a couple of seconds later with a playful grin. "You wanna see what he did?" She didn't have to ask; she knew the answer, from many past experienced.

Kitty had me crawl over the floor to her, kneeling on the carpet in front of the sofa. She tried to pull her sundress off of her body again, but her arms wouldn't go above her head, and she laughed at her inabilities rendered by the hot sex. I helped her stand up, I pulled the dress off. Her sexy naked tits still had hard nipples. "What, no bra?" I asked, thinking I'd seen her put one on earlier.

"Fuck!" she cackled, rolling it around inside her brain, and laughing again. She was on a high. "Oh shit, David -- I left it there! Shit!" But, she didn't seem concerned; she just started laughing hard.

As she plopped back down on the sofa, sitting upright, her playful eyes grinned at me kneeling in front of her. "So, baby, wanna see?" she asked a second time, leaning back on the sofa, stretching her knees towards me. Her hands went to her hips, but mine were there first, peeling her damp black panties off of her hips and thighs. As I slid them off of her dainty ankles, Kitty parted her legs for me -- with a moan of pain -- and slipped on her back even more, almost flat now on the sofa, her ass at the front edge.

I was smiling ear to ear, seeing my wife's raw, fucked cunt. Her shaved lips were reddened, sore; I could see the hole was still loose; and there were globs of juices all over her lips and thighs, even her asshole. She'd not only been fucked good, but Brian squirted some good loads in her pussy too. The smell was even more amazing, I could detect not only my wife's sexy fishy pussy, but the musky, salty odor of the stud who fucked her hard too.

***[I fucking love that smell, and that stank instantly reminded me of this one day not all that long ago. I had come home from work and found an familiar car in our driveway. It was Patrick's, one of her very steady boyfriends. He always thinks Kitty is "cheating" behind my back, so I couldn't exactly barge in and announce my arrival. Instead, to hide myself, I parked down the block, then slipped into the house through the back door. Spying on the upstairs, I detected Kitty and him in the guest room behind a shut door. Her screams of pleasure were pretty loud.]***