Mia Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that baby? Was that special?"

Kevin looked around with blinking eyes, staring up at Mia in disbelief. The smirking young woman towered over him, looking at him with flashing eyes. Her little smirk got even broader as she looked down into his lap.

Kevin lowered his eyes, following her gaze. As he had collapsed Sarah must have dropped down beside him because she was still gripping him, still holding his cock in her determined, two handed clasp. Amazingly, his erection was still jutting through her fingers despite Mia's brutal ball kicking.

"Oh my Godd!" he groaned, not believing the evidence of his own eyes, as his stomach continued to heave. Of course at this point it was more a matter of mechanics than arousal. Sarah's cinching fingers had kept the blood trapped in his erection and now his balls were too traumatized to relax and let the pressure ease.

Sarah resumed her avid fondling, confident that Kevin's urge to come had been quelled for the moment. She was eager to bring him back to the brink and she knew just how to do it.

Kevin hardly felt anything as Sarah's gloved hands went back to work on him.

He continued to look up at Mia with baleful eyes.

In her severe riding outfit Mia turned and presented her crescent shaped ass to Kevin. She touched one globe with her sharp nailed finger and said…"Kiss it!"

Kevin rested his sweating face against that resilient sphere and closed his eyes to try and collect himself.

Mia started lazily swinging one foot back and forth and then snapped her leg backwards, nailing Kevin in the nuts again with her booted heel.

"Ummffff!…" Kevin cried, his stomach lurching again as a white sheet of pain enveloped him. He reflexively bit into Mia's tight pants but the fabric was stretched so taut that he didn't even nip her ass. He simply wound up gnawing on the stiff material.

"That's better!…" Mia praised as Kevin snuffled against her creamy butt.

She swiveled around so that she was facing him once again.

Sarah had continued her deft handiwork and Kevin remained as ramrod stiff as ever.

She smiled up at Mia as her hands vigorously jogged the gasping young man's angry meat.

"Get him on his feet!" Mia said to Sarah.

Sarah got up from her crouched position and got behind Kevin. She took one of his wrists in each of her hands and pulled them back, lifting them upwards slowly but firmly behind him.

At first Kevin resisted, more from inertia than from defiance. But Sarah was stronger than she looked. When it got to the point that Kevin thought his arms were going to tear loose from their sockets, he shakily got to his feet. He had to stay well bent forward at the waist to keep the tension in his arms and in his groin bearable. The way his knees were wobbling, he was in no condition to put up a struggle against these two athletic young women.

With amazement and considerable fear he watched Mia sink to her knees in front of his shuddering loins.

She reached out one gloved hand and closed it around the middle of his tumid length.

"Now I'm going to go down on you baby! I'll give you a blow job that you'll never forget, just like Sarah promised!"

With that Mia dipped her head down and slipped her lips over Kevin's raging cock crown and about an inch down his shaft. She hadn't taken much of him but she had the sensitive part and that was all she wanted.

She exerted a gentle suction and began to flick her tongue up and down against that responsive little nerve on the underside of his knob.

At first, Kevin could feel nothing, so consuming was the aching nausea that was washing through his body in waves.

But Mia was nothing if not patient. She had been planning this little confrontation for almost three weeks and she knew exactly how she wanted it to end. She worked determinedly on his swollen cock crown, moving her tongue a little faster and a little harder, emitting lewd slobbering noises as she sucked him. At the same time she began to jerk him in her gloved fist. Little tugs at first that slowly started to lengthen and get firmer.

"Nahhhhh!…" Kevin grunted as he began to feel it.

Mia's tongue was arousing him irresistibly and the tingling sensation was beginning to radiate through his groin again. That signaled the possibility that he might be going to come, if Mia actually let him. That was the good news. The bad news was his balls were beginning to tighten with excitement. And those bruised orbs were exceedingly tender after Mia had kicked them twice already. Fiery darts of pain were shooting through his groin as his testicles ascended into his groin.

"Naah!…Mia!…Don't!…I can't!…" he gasped, struggling weakly against Sarah. But the sultry blonde just lifted his arms a little higher behind him, steadying him ahead of Mia's wicked onslaught.

Mia stopped her devastating suck for a moment and smiled up at Kevin.

"You can and you will baby!…This is the part I want you to remember!…" she hissed, resuming her leeching suck on his cock and flailing the underside of his knob with her slapping tongue.

At the same time she began to masturbate him more roughly, slowly sliding her loose grip up his shaft, tightening her hand and slamming her fist down fast and hard into the top of his balls.

Now Kevin's testicles were really starting to ache and he was beginning to feel a little light headed. But his pre-come was pouring into Mia's mouth and she knew she had him.

"Naahhh!…Nooo!…Ahhhh!…Please!…" Kevin pleaded as he felt a incredible orgasm nearing. He didn't know if he were going to come or pass out. Mia expected he would do both. She lightly sank her teeth into the barrel of his shaft as she sucked him and stroked him faster.

Then Kevin faintly heard someone at the door, as if it were a voice in a dream.

"Hello?…Kevin?…Are you in there?…"

It was Leanne.

Mia intensified her already devastating hand strokes and nodded to Sarah.

"We're in here!…" Sarah sang out just as Mia whipped her mouth off Kevin's cock.

The sweating young man's's head swiveled from side to side as if he were looking for someplace, anyplace to hide.

Mia drove her hand savagely to the root of his cock and pressed down and held him in her tightly clenched fist like that. She reached up with her other hand and flicked her gloved fingernail hard at the underside of his knob three times..."Snap!…Snap!… Snap!"

"Ah!…Ahh!…Nahhh!…" Kevin cried, sucking in a huge breath and straining upwards off his toes with all his strength. He looked like a high diver about to leap off the board.

Mia could tell that she had timed it perfectly. She turned towards the door with an expectant smile. Sarah moved in closer to Kevin from behind as if she were snuggling against him. She crossed his hands and pinned his arms behind him in a way that Leanne wouldn't see.

"Peter said I might find you in here. I didn't know you weren't…alone… so… I…." Leanne stopped in mid-sentence, amazed at the lurid scene in front of her.

"Oh oh!… Kevin sweetheart!… It looks like were busted! But listen Leanne. You're welcome to join us. You're not too late."

As she spoke Mia relaxed the tight clenching circle of her fingers at the root of Kevin's cock.

"What? " Leanne asked uncertainly.

"Wahhhhh!…" Kevin barked in a gagging voice as a ropey stream of sperm erupted from his cock and splattered wetly on the floor at Leanne's feet.

"Ahhh!…Nahhhh!…Nooo!…Ah Godddd!…" he cried as that first stream was followed by another and another, each of them flying in diminishing arcs that made an almost continuous trail across the floor from Leanne's feet to his spasming loins.

"Well only a little too late!" Mia consoled as she encouraged Kevin's fountaining eruption by pulling on his cock in time with his ejaculation. All the time she continued smiling sweetly at Leanne.

Sarah had her hands full just keeping Kevin on his feet. She and Mia both knew that with his savaged balls hammering away in his groin, that this would probably be the most painful orgasm that he would ever experience. And they were right!

Even as the rush of come began to slow from a torrent to a trickle, the room started swimming before Kevin's eyes. He was barely aware that Leanne had turned on her heel and stormed out of the cabana in tears.

The only thing he was sure of was that every jet of sperm he shot was accompanied by a donkey kick in the nuts and it seemed like it was never going to end.

And with Mia milking him in perfect tempo with his shattering spurts, the room began to spin in front of his unfocused eyes.

Kevin's legs buckled as he passed out and Sarah could no longer hold him upright. He slumped to the floor in a quivering heap. He would have been interested to learn that Mia continued to work on his cock when he was down and managed to provoke several more wracking spasms from his aching loins before he was finally done. Of course they were nothing like the first ones.

The dark haired young woman finally got up and smiled at her blonde friend.

"Well that was special! Do you think he'll remember that?"

"You mean when he can't sit down for the next week? Oh he'll remember! So what should we do with him now?"

"Tori can have him now. That'll be really interesting. He'll probably be out for a while and she should be here soon. In the meantime we should go and make sure that Peter is consoling the distressed girlfriend. What do you think?"

"Oh Mia! You're so bad! I'd kill for a drink right now."

"So would I!"

Mia turned and blew a mocking kiss at Kevin's sprawled form.

"See you later lover!" she chuckled and then she and Sarah walked out of the cabana, locking the door behind them. They hung a little sign on the door handle that said..'Closed because of Plumbing Problems'.

Kevin had no idea how long he lay there only semi-conscious. He was vaguely aware that someone moved him around but he didn't know who. When he did come to he was stretched out on the lounge chair that was in the cabana. Vicky was there, sitting on a little stool and watching him anxiously.

Kevin wasn't sure exactly where he was for a moment, but then all the details started coming back to him along with an excruciating throbbing in his groin. He looked down at himself anxiously and was surprised to see that, although he was a little rumpled, he was fully clothed and more or less presentable.

"Vicky. How did you get here? Where's Leanne?" he asked in a scratchy voice. He went to swing his legs off the lounger and a sharp jolt of pain lanced through his groin. He turned sideways in the chair very gingerly, supporting himself on his hands.

"Leanne sent me to find you. She was pretty upset. She said she thought you had too much to drink or something. She wasn't really clear. But she was worried about you. She wanted me to come and check. You were passed out right there when I came in. That was a while ago. I didn't know if I'd get you in trouble if I asked for help so I decided to just wait and see that you were alright. Are you O.K.?""

"Oh God! What a mess! I'm alright I guess. But I've really got to talk to Leanne. To try and explain, if she'll listen."

"But Kevin…What happened?"

"It's too complicated Vicky. Do you know where Leanne is right now?"

"She's up at the house. Peter's with her. A lot of people have left. I should really be going too."

"That's O.K. I do need to talk to Leanne though."

"I'll go with you up to the house anyway. Just to make sure you're O.K. I can take you to her."

"Thanks Vicky."

And so Kevin got up stiffly and followed the lanky brunette across the vast lawn. Once outside in the fresh air and after he had taken a few steps, he began to feel a little better.

There were a few bodies here and there in the shadows, some people talking, others making out. The DJ was gone and the canned music was turned down real low.

Vicky led Kevin through the doors to a den, into a hallway and up a wide staircase. At the top of the stairs was a long hallway with doors on both sides, presumably bedrooms. This place was more like a hotel than a home.

Vicky tried one door, looked inside then backed out shaking her head.

"Which one was it?" she said, more or less to herself.

She went a little further down the hall and then went into another bedroom. Kevin followed her. The room seemed empty.

"I'm sure she said she'd be here" Vicky said looking around the darkened room.

Then they could hear noises coming from the room next door. There was a bathroom off the room they were in. When Vicky looked inside she could just see into the next bedroom. It was attached to the bathroom as well.

There was a faint light on in that other bedroom and it sounded like someone was getting quite a workout in there.

Vicky peeked into the other room and stopped stock still, her hand coming up to her mouth.

Kevin couldn't see what Vicky saw, even as he tried to peer over her shoulder.

Vicky moved sideways a little, letting Kevin edge ahead of her.

He was then able to see around the half open door enough to make out two nude figures on the bed, a man lying flat on his back and a woman mounted on his loins.

The woman was kneeling over the man, her hands planted on his shoulders and her back to the two watchers in the bathroom. Kevin could just see the glistening barrel of the man's cock appear and disappear, and the faint sheen of sweat on the woman's body as she fucked him in a slow, steady rhythm.

"My God! That's Leanne and Peter!" Vicky whispered in Kevin's ear.

At first Kevin didn't understand what Vicky was saying. He had never seen Leanne nude so he didn't recognize her right away. But then the woman raised herself more erect, mounted on the top half of the prone man's cock. She tossed her head back and cupped one of her upthrust breasts in her hand, squeezing it hotly as she crouched there unmoving.

The man was exceedingly aroused at this point and began to hammer his loins up and down, pistoning his cock in and out of the of the blonde's sheathing cunt.

"Yesss!…Unn Hnn!…Unn Hnnn!…That's it!…Fuck me Peter!…Fuck me!…Like that!… Unn Hnn!…" Leanne moaned, obviously enjoying the pummeling she was getting on top of Peter's thrusting loins.

"Nooo!…It can't be!…" Kevin gasped in disbelief. He stood there rooted to the spot, unable to take his eyes off the lewd scene unfolding in front of him. This couldn't be the same shy young woman he thought he was so in love with. He didn't even notice when Vicky slipped out of her little sheathe dress, leaving her in just the briefest of panties, and snuggled her naked curves against him from behind.

But when she unzipped his fly, snaked her hand through the opening of his shorts and grabbed his stiffening tool, he noticed.

"Vicky! What…What are you doing? Don't!" Kevin gasped in a choking whisper.

Then he noticed the diamond hard nipples boring into his back between his shoulder blades. The slender brunette was naked behind him! Vicky's little hand turned and twisted, as she deftly pulled his cock out and began stroking it.

"Leanne said you guys were heavy into the sex thing with your friends. But I didn't believe her. She didn't look the type. But Geez! He's really fucking her brains out! You can see how much he's stretching her open! She looks so fucking hot! Doesn't she Kevin? Doesn't she!"

Kevin wanted to deny it but there was no denying the way his erection was straining eagerly through Vicky's encircling hand.

He whimpered in confusion and excitement, half turning to look plaintively at the smiling brunette behind him.

Vicky had a slender frame and apple sized tits. But she had the most amazing nipples. They were chocolate brown against her pale cup cake breasts and were rigid as little daggers. They must have extended more that half an inch from her swollen orbs.

Just looking at them made Kevin's mouth water, imagining those turgid buds quivering against his tongue.

Vicky must have read his mind as she writhed tightly against him from behind. She mashed her little titties against his back as she gave his hard tool a particularly torrid squeeze.

"Oh you're getting hot alright! Let's have some fun too!" she purred stroking Kevin's responsive tool ever faster. With her other hand she opened his pants and pushed them and his shorts down until they fell to the floor at his feet.

It was just then that Leanne groaned…" Wait Peter!…Wait!…Let me turn around!"

With that she raised her haunches, letting Peter's big cock exit her pussy with a lurid slurp.

Kevin and Vicky could clearly see his rampant tool twitching eagerly upwards as it sought to re-enter Leanne's molten center.

Leanne did a quick about turn. She pivoted on her knees then she got her feet under her and crouched above his loins on her heels. She reached down and pulled his rigid tool in line with her lowering pussy. Now she was facing Kevin and Vicky.

"Hurry baby!…Put it back in!…I'm so close!…I want to be all the way inside you when I come!…Oh Goddd!…Put it in!…" Peter pleaded bucking feverishly into Leanne's squeezing hands.

Kevin couldn't believe the evil glint in Leanne's eye as she looked down at the bulging rod straining through her fist. She was deliberately swiping it back and forth through her juicy slit, teasing him but not putting it inside her.

"Have you got a big load for me baby?…Are you ready to pop?…It sure feels like you are!…Should I put it back in?…Would you like that?.." she asked sweetly.

"Oh Godd!…Yess!…Hurry baby!…Before I lose it!…" Peter pleaded.

"Well we wouldn't want that lover!…There's only one place for all that hot come of yours and …that's…in… my…pussy!…" Leanne purred, dropping down on Peter's tool in one swift motion, taking his full length inside her. Suddenly there was nothing visible beneath her lewdly parted labia except his drum taut testicles.

"Unnn!…Oh Goddd!…Yess!…" the writhing young man beneath her groaned.

Leanne reached into her groin, cupped Peter's balls in her palm and closed her hand on them warmly. She stiffened her thighs, rose up then slammed herself back down onto his glistening cock.

"Do it!…Unn Hnn!…Come in me!…Come…In…Me…!…Mmm Hmm!…Mmm Hmm!…" she hissed, slamming down on him over and over in time with her lurid litany.

"Unnn!…Unnn!…Oh Goddd!…I'm gonna'…I'm …I'm…coming!…" Peter cried, raising Leanne up on the saddle of his bucking loins.

The sweating blonde let out her own muffled shriek of pleasure as she felt Peter's cock erupt inside her. She stayed on him for his first couple of spurts and then she jumped off his prick like it was on fire. She took him in her hand and started jerking him against her blonde haired muff. An almost continuous geyser of sperm was jetting out of his prick. It painted a long white trail of goo through her bush and splattered the underside of her dangling breasts.

"Ewww!…Look at you come!…" she enthused jacking him for more of his creamy sperm and directing the rapid fire bursts across her stomach. Peter's heels were jammed deep in the bed, his legs shuddering with every powerful spasm that wracked his loins.

"Come for me baby!…Give me all you've got!…" Leanne cooed excitedly.

Kevin was in total disbelief at this lurid display. And at the same time he was as excited as he ever had been.