MILF 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben Tellman! What are you doing?"

"Oh, shit! Um, jacking off, Mrs Jensen," said Ben, falling into character.

"Don't waste it on your hand, Ben, save it for a real woman!"

"Apart from you, I don't see any real women here!" he retorted. "I think I'll just carry on with what I'm doing."

"Ben, no. Please." Alice reached out her hand towards him, looking determined. "I want it!"

"Sorry, Mrs J, but I need to come, and unless you plan to let me fuck you, I think I'll just keep going."

"Ben Tellman! Stop! When I said I want it, I meant it!"

Ben stared at Alice for a moment, then took his hand away from his erection. "You want it, Mrs Jensen?"

"I want it, Ben."

"And how and where do you want it, Mrs Jensen?"

Alice smiled, feral. "How and where do I want it? I'll tell you how and where, Ben Tellman. I want your cock hard, and throbbing, and I want it deep in my cunt, pounding me so that I come! That's where I want it!"

I was startled. I'd never heard Alice ever say cunt before, and it brought a spasmodic twitch to my own. Wow, this was good!

I think Ben was equally startled, but he rallied well. He nodded. "I'd like that, but don't you think you might be a tad over-dressed?"

Alice straightened up, a half-smile on her face. "Watch me, Ben, see what a real woman can do!"

Ben watched, I watched, and the web-cam watched, and we liked what we saw! Alice's strip was sensational. No fancy moves, just a mature woman undressing sensuously for her lover. Fuck, it was hot! I knew I'd have to try that for Ben myself, later, when we were alone again. Ben had watched Alice closely, thoroughly enjoying the moment, and his smile broadened as Alice stalked - the only word that even comes close to describing the motion - towards him. She paused, inches away from him, her hands on her lips, hips thrust forward, nipples erect.

"Well?" she drawled. "You see what a real woman looks like? Think you can handle me, Ben?"

The next few seconds were a blur, as Ben took Alice in his arms, kissed her hard and deep, then spun her around, flipping her so that she ended up on hands and knees on the couch before him, his rock-hard cock lined up with her obviously wet pussy, his hands on her hips.

"Oh, yeah!" he said, "I think I can at least try!"

They were the last coherent words I heard from either of them as Ben slid his cock into Alice from behind, thrusting hard and deep, although I'm not sure if Alice's exhalation was a gasp or a 'yes'! I'd stashed Ben II close by and after a quick glance at the monitor to check that the action was being recorded, decided to give myself some much needed relief. I was still naked, I was wet, just from watching Ben and Alice, and in a couple of seconds Ben II was buried deeply in my soaking pussy. Ben had glanced across as he saw the movement and he grinned as the dildo slid into me.

"Way to go, SexySarah," he murmured, then returned his attention to the woman on her knees before him. Alice was just about gasping with Ben's every thrust, and I knew it couldn't last much longer. The intensity was just too high, but not only that, I could see her fingers busily helping her on her way to climax. I knew Alice was responsive, and there was no way she could go much longer without coming.

And come she did, with a strangled half-wail, half scream, her body shaking as her cunt tried to drain Ben's balls, for her climax had triggered his own, and his hips were driving his cock in reflexive thrusts, deep into Alice's receptive body.

My own thrusts with Ben II had quickened with Ben and Alice's mutual climax and it was only moments later that my own climax took me. Almost trivial in comparison to Ben and Alice, but satisfying all the same. There was no sound except for heavy breathing for some time, then I became aware of Ben easing his wilting erection from Alice's body and settling back on his heels, his face wet with the sweat of his efforts. Alice eased forward, then turned, her face also wet with sweat. She smiled at me, then turned to Ben.

"Thank you, Ben." She frowned a little, then smiled at him. "That was ... intense."

"And damn hot to watch," I said. "I think you two could use a shower, then we'll see about some lunch, before you have to leave. No need to call a cab, either Ben or I will drive you home."

Alice nodded. "I think a little swim, first, I need to get some kinks out."

"Good idea," said Ben. He turned to me. "I'll drive Alice home, Mom."

"You'd better kiss her goodbye here, then, before you go. We don't want to give the neighbors any clues."

"Neighbors be damned!" said Alice. "Who I kiss is my business. Who I fuck, ditto!"

"Good for you," I said, "but be careful. Bitchy neighbors can make your life uncomfortable at best, hell, at worst."

"I'm lucky," said Alice, "I don't think any of our neighbors are that kind, but I do concede that you make a very valid point. Goodbye kiss here, Ben, and a quick 'thank you' kiss when I get home. Okay?"

Ben grinned, nodding. "Okay. Just be sure I get to kiss you again."

"I will!"

"Let's have that swim now, then we can all shower together before you have to go," I said, laughing at the two of them.

"Yes!" said Alice, grabbing my hand, "let's swim!"

We weren't in the pool too long, but it was a fun time, Ben sliding his hand over our bodies as he swam past me or Alice. In our turn, of course, we tried to catch a touch of his cock. We laughed and joked a lot, but after a half-hour or so, we were all ready to get out again. We showered together again, and Ben and I both paid extra special attention to Alice. She was laughing as we dried ourselves.

"Well, I certainly know my tits and pussy are clean after the attention you two gave them."

"We couldn't let you go home with any traces of sweat or jizz, could we? We had to make sure you're clean for when the twins get home."

"Which isn't for a couple of weeks yet, and I'll probably get myself hot and bothered with my dildo tonight, thinking of the fun the three of us have had," Alice said, laughing. "On which note, any chance of a copy of those videos we made?"

"Any in particular, or all of them?" I said, fighting a laugh.

"You need to ask, Sarah? All of them, of course!"

"Probably a tad big for email," said Ben, "but we'll send you the two smallest as email attachments, and I'll burn them all onto a DVD for you. Will that do?"

"That will do marvelously," Alice replied, stepping forward and giving Ben a quick kiss. "I can download them to my tablet and watch them in bed tonight." She grinned. "Fun!"

I was just about to suggest that perhaps it was time we got dressed when the phone beside my bed rang. I glanced at Ben and he shrugged. I picked up the handset. "Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs Tellman," said a half-familiar voice, "it's Jerry, from the PC Place. Is Ben there, please?"

"He is, Jerry. Just a moment." I shielded the mouthpiece and turned to Ben. "It's Jerry." I held out the handset and Ben took it.

"Hi, Jerry. What's up? ... No! Is he okay? ... That's good ... Yeah, I can be there in about twenty minutes, okay? ... Okay, see you then. Bye." He turned to Alice and me. "There's been an accident. Pete, the high school kid Jerry took on for Saturdays has apparently given himself a nasty cut on some broken glass. Danny's taking him to ER, but Jerry's by himself. He asked if I could possibly go in and help him. There's no way I can raise another erection before tonight, not a decent one anyway, so I said I'd go in. Sorry, Mom, but I won't see you again until about nine. Alice, if Mom drives, the two of you can drop me off, it's on your way home anyway, more or less. Sorry ladies."

"I'll be getting dressed, you give Alice her goodbye kiss," I said, turning to my discarded clothes and reaching for my dress. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice move into Ben's arms. They were just breaking the kiss as I fastened the last button. "I'll be getting the car out of the garage. Don't worry, Alice, I'll send the email with the videos as soon as I'm home again."

"Thanks, Sarah. And thank you, Ben, for reminding me how good a cock in my pussy can feel."

"My pleasure, Alice, and believe me, it was a lot of pleasure. Now, if you ladies will excuse me, I'd better get dressed, too." He went out and I turned to Alice. "You be getting dressed. By the time you are, I'll have the car waiting, ready to go."

"Okay, Sarah, and thank you, too, for the pleasure I've had, yesterday and today."

"Hey, we had fun too, remember? Don't forget, we're always here for you."

"I know," said Alice, smiling. She hugged me, hard. "Now, where are my clothes?"

"Don't worry. If you forget anything, I'll fetch it round for you."

"Thanks, Sarah, thanks for everything. Tallyho!"

Ten minutes later, I was backing the car off our driveway, Alice beside me, Ben in the back seat, and five minutes after that I drew up as close as I could to the PC Place. Our car is two door, so Alice had to get out so that Ben could, too. I wasn't surprised to see the two of them in a brief, hot, kiss, before Ben waved goodbye and Alice got back into the car.

"It's going to take me a while to accept that's over," said Alice as I pulled away from the kerb.

"You'll have him again, sweetheart, surely. It's another six weeks before he starts college again. Anyway, you and the twins might get together."

Alice smiled. "Let's hope. Would you help me out with them if we do connect? I mean, I can only get one cock in my pussy at a time." She laughed. "I've read about some women taking two, but that's not for me. I mean, who do you concentrate on?"

"Good point!" I said. "Doesn't appeal to me, either. Now, as far as the twins are concerned, I'd be happy to help," I added, feeling a twinge of pleasure in my own pussy area, "and I'm sure Jenny would, too."

"She will. She told me so." Alice sighed. "Guess I'm home."

"Hey, look on the bright side, the twins will be home in a couple of weeks," I said as I pulled the car onto Alice's driveway.

"I know, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again, even if we don't fuck."

I got out and took Alice's carryall from the trunk. She took it from me and placed it on the ground, moving into my arms for a hug and a kiss.

"Wish me luck with the twins, Sarah, please?"

"Of course, and don't forget, I'll be happy to help you out."

"I know, and thank you. Bye, Sarah, and thanks again for some absolutely unforgettable sex with you and Ben."

"Well, we won't be trying to erase it from our memories either, Alice Jensen," I said, laughing. "You are without doubt one of the sexiest women I know."

"Thanks for that, Sarah, makes me feel good."

"So it should! Okay, Alice, I'll get myself away. Expect a couple of emails within the hour," I added, grinning.

Alice laughed. "I'll look forward to getting them." She hugged me again, then stepped back as I got back into the car, backing off the driveway. I waved as I drove away, and Alice waved back.

'Good luck, Alice Jensen,' I thought, as I drove away. 'But I don't think you'll need it, not if the twins see you as Ben and I have seen you.' I laughed to myself. Right, home and a couple of emails for Alice, then I'd better ring Ben - no! He might be with a customer, so I'd better send a text message - and find out what time he expects to be home. I'm looking forward to having him all to myself tonight. Now, what should I do for dinner, and what do I wear for him? Heck, maybe I'll just stick to my birthday suit! After all, I know he likes it!

And that's it for the moment. There will be more, I promise, and I think it's time to hear from Alice ...