Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after, the van was rocking again. The young slut was quickly riding the married man, her nails digging into his chest as his manly palms firmly squeezed her big, firm breasts. On this quiet street, in the view of everyone who looked, an illicit affair was continuing.

Fourth Street used to be a great place. At this very corner, you used to see families playing in the snow, sledding and building snowmen. Now, it was a place where you find a married man rutting with a slutty college girl in the backseat of his family minivan.

This is what Fourth Street was now.

*************

(December 23rd)

*************

Dan Carroll was behind the wheel of the family car, driving his wife and children back to the home he grew up in. Back to Deerburg.

Dan always felt strange going back home. The only real reason he had to travel there was the fact that his mom still lived there. They used to make the hike back home for Christmas all the time when the kids were younger, but as time went on, they would only make the trip every couple years. If it was up to him, and if his mom wasn't there, he'd probably never return. Yeah, sure, he grew up there, but he didn't have too many warm feelings for the place. For one, it just wasn't the town it used to be. When he was a kid, it felt like the city was full of life and good cheer and friendly faces. It was a bustling little town, and despite being a factory town, it maintained the charm of a smaller city. And when Christmas came along, the city really came alive. Deerburg became 'ReinDeerburg', and the decorations came out, as did the parades and the floats and the holiday festivities. For anyone within a couple hours of there, it was the place to go to come Christmas time.

But no longer.

The realities of modern day life came calling, and Deerburg had to pay up. Economic crises hit, meaning those factories left town fast. With them went the money and the people, and the smart ones went elsewhere to follow the jobs. The people that stayed behind weren't nearly as lucky, trying to get by and make ends meet now that the big money jobs were gone. With the money gone, those incredible festivities got neutered beyond all recognition. The town still had the remnants of all the families that were present at the town's peak. Matriarchs and patriarchs holding down the fort as their children left for brighter pastures.

In recent years, some companies had come to the area, filling in the gap that all those other companies had left behind. That did bring people back to Deerburg, but they were all transplants, people who weren't here when Deerburg was at its best. And recently, this big company just opened up their massive new regional warehouse in the city, bringing with it tons of jobs, and giving work to the people that were desperate for it. But even that wasn't without controversy. The town was filling up again, but it didn't feel full of life. And certainly, the spirit of Deerburg wasn't what it used to be. Such things aren't meant to last.

Dan could feel that driving in. There just seemed to be a pall over the city. Something missing. The days seemed a little more dull then they used to be, adding to the reasons Dan had no interest in returning.

Next to him in the car was his wife, Connie. As an active member of the church, she loved Christmas, and it was during this season that she really came alive. She planned out everything, all sorts of events and such, and every opportunity she had she would take part in some holiday activity. Dan loved her enthusiasm, even if he didn't always feel the same excitement that she did. But their marriage was forged from a very strong connection between the two, as they suited each other well, even if they had some differences. Each carried a perfect understanding of the other, knowing how the other thought and felt without even having to say it. They had friends speak enviously of their strong, stable marriage, as theirs seemed more rock-solid than most, getting together easily and rarely fighting. They were in this thing together.

In the backseat were their two children. His son, Max, was 19, and had just returned home from his first year at college for the holiday. He already had a girlfriend, and Dan could tell he would much rather be spending this time with her. He had always been a quiet thoughtful kid and going to college really put him in a place he could bond with likeminded people. He had begun to thrive being away from home, so having to come back was probably a drag for him.

His daughter, Gwen, was 18, in her final year of high school, and Dan could tell that she was bursting to escape the homestead. Although she had always been friendly and well-behaved, Dan could sense that she was looking forward to leaving the nest and making her own rules. She had always been active in helping her mother out at the church, but it had only been recently that that kind of stuff seemed to become a nuisance to her social life. It was becoming clearer that her priorities were changing. Dan had always sensed the possibility that there was a bit of a troublemaker deep down inside her. But so far, Gwen was still the friendly, churchgoing, effervescent teen she'd been for years. It was only recently that it felt like these things were holding her back from stuff she'd much rather be doing.

They were a typical family in a lot of ways. A family you would envy. Dan was a handsome father in his early forties, tall and fit. At times, he might seem a bit stiff, but it wasn't an unfair critique. Connie was the same age as him, and while she'd gained a few pounds over the years, she was still very pretty in a wholesome way. Her church going ways might make her slightly conservative about certain things, but overall she was a good mom. Max was a handsome, well-built young man, and his artistic spirit made him irresistible to the girls his age. And Gwen was an absolute stunner, with dark hair, tanned skin, and a body that defied belief. A round, juicy, perfect teenage ass, and a pair of massive, ripe, perky tits made her the object of affection for all the boys in her school.

The Carrolls were a family that others envied.

It was late afternoon when they got off the highway and made their way into the heart of Deerburg. Even though all these companies had begun moving into town, the city still seemed rundown. A lot of businesses were closed for good, the buildings seemingly aged and uncared for. Some sections of town were places that weren't safe to go. Even the big Christmas tree in the center of town seemed a lot less impressive than it used to be. Max and Gwen used to love coming here when they were younger, back when the town was livelier, but now, it was clear that neither could care less.

As they drove through the neighborhood near his mom's place, Dan could see all the houses he remembered with perfect detail from his childhood, now run down and aged. In the late afternoon light, the homes seemed pretty lifeless. The snow covering everything probably added to that feeling, as it seemed to drape over everything, sapping the life out of it. Making one last turn, Dan approached his family home near the end of Fourth Street. Pulling into the driveway behind his two brothers' cars, Dan put the car into park and turned it off.

Stepping out of the car, the bracing chill of the winter air hit him. But what really struck him was the silence. Of course, the snow cover muted all sound around it, but he didn't hear any voices or see any signs of life here or at any of the neighborhoods. Even the Christmas decorations at this house and the nearby ones seemed muted. This was supposed to be Christmas, the greatest time of the year, with happiness and joy in the air. But there was none of that to be found here. This wasn't the Christmas he remembered. But of course, none of the Christmases he'd been part of had been the same since that day years prior. Ever since the incident.

The front door of the large house opened, and there stood Dan's mom. An older woman in her late 60's, age had gotten to her, sure, but her brilliant smile lit up at the sight of her oldest son. For the first time during this trip home, Dan's heart felt lifted.

His mom, Doris, had had a hard life, but it hadn't always been that way. For years, they'd had a great life. They lived in this big house and had all sorts of spending money. They had everything they could ask for. Then... the incident. Dan's dad had run off with a woman twenty years his junior, and life had never been the same since. He left them all behind with most of his money but no sturdy flow of revenue, and with him gone, there went that life of luxury. He left behind the house, which had been in his family for years, but their income was suddenly gone. Doris had to work two jobs to make ends meet and give her three sons a decent life. As soon as each of the boys were old enough, they went to work to help the family.

That was why Dan hated coming back here. He loved his mom of course, but there were too many bad memories.

Dan, Connie, and the kids greeted Doris. Doris looked like a classic grandmother, and she behaved like one. She always spoiled her kids and grandkids as much as possible, and she was always fun to be around.

"Oh, come in, come in," Doris said, waving in Dan and the family.

"You heading out?" Dan asked, noting how Doris had her coat and boots on, a small plate of rolls in her hand.

"Yeah, hon. Neighborhood meeting," Doris said. Dan rolled his eyes. The neighborhood meeting had been a thing that had been going on since he was a kid, and it was always a point of annoyance. It was just the people from all the houses meeting up at one of their houses to cover any neighborhood issues over plates of meat and cheese. Dan never cared that strongly about neighborhood matters, so he always thought those meetings were a huge waste of time. "Don't worry. Frank and Denise are getting going on dinner. Kim's helping out too."

"I hope you're keeping Tim out of the kitchen?" Dan asked.

"Oh, god yes," Doris said, and they all burst into laughter. They let Doris head out before heading in.

Dan soon greeted his two brothers. His next youngest brother was Frank, who was about ten years younger than him. He was a police officer, and a pretty good one at that. He'd always had an innate sense of justice and fairness, so becoming a cop was a perfect outcome from him. He lived a few towns over from Deerburg, so it wasn't too much of a hike. His wife, Denise, was here too, as was their little girl, Christiana.

His youngest brother Tim was also here. Tim was a few years younger than Frank, in his early thirties. And Tim... to put it bluntly, he was a bit of a fuck-up. Not that he was a bad guy or anything like that. Quite the opposite. He was very easy going and friendly and fun to be around. But he had the tendency to make really dumb decisions, especially with anything involving money or women. He used to gamble a lot and lose spectacularly. He also used to attract girls who were clearly bad news. He was warned about them by just about everyone, and inevitably, it would end poorly. That all culminated in him dating this girl long enough for her to get access to his bank accounts, when she proceeded to drain his accounts dry and immediately disappear from his life completely.

That was a wakeup call.

And somehow, after a lifetime of fuck-uppery, he got a happy ending. He met a great girl, Vivian, who was exactly what he needed. Patient and understanding, but bossy in just the right way for him. Not bossy in a bitchy way, but in a firm, controlled, confident way, keeping him focused and on track when he threated to make one of his classic 'Tim' mistakes. Dan didn't fully understand what drew Viv to Tim, as she was a successful businesswoman, and he was Tim the fuck-up. But they just worked, and they were a great couple. They'd gotten married a couple years prior, and Doris had been pestering them every time they talked about when she should be expecting grandbabies. As of yet, they hadn't had any kids, but from talking to them, Dan expected that they would be trying soon.

The Carrolls greeted each other as Dan's family unloaded stuff from the car and went up to their respective rooms. Connie settled into the kitchen, helping out Frank and Denise with dinner. Gwen began chatting with Vivian, and Max began playing with Frank and Denise's daughter. As for Dan, eager for a bit of relaxation, he settled on the couch, lying his head back and closing his eyes.

Being back home made all those old memories come flooding back. Especially, at this time of year, his mind went back to the worst day of his life, when his father left. It was Christmas time when it happened. Dan and his father were close, real close. He worked at one of those big bustling companies that used to exist in the city, and he did really well there. He was also really into the church, and Dan was right there with him, brought up in the church, going to services every Sunday. And for a while it was good. And then, it happened. Out of nowhere, Dan's father up and ran off with the preacher's daughter. Just poof... he was gone. No one knew how long things had been going on between them, and Dan had no idea what they'd been up to since. He'd had zero contact with him since that day, and if his mother had any contact with him, she never spoke about it.

So yeah, Christmas kinda lost its luster to Dan at that point, as did the church. No event had impacted his life more than the events of that day. He made a few promises to himself. He knew he had to step up and be strong for his family, and he busted his butt to help out as much as he could. On top of that, he promised himself that he would not repeat his father's mistake. His Dad had torn apart his family, and for what? Sex? No... not worth it. Dan knew any kind of fun that might be had was not worth the damage it caused. He devoted himself to his family, not just his mother and brothers, but when the time came, his wife and children as well. He vowed to be a good and strong father, to be the backbone to his new family that he was to his mother and siblings.

He had never cheated, not in the slightest. He was there for his family in all the ways he could. And when there were moments where he felt aggravation or annoyance at some of the things that came along with having a family, he tampered those down. Sure, family life wasn't the most exciting, but there were so many other great things to focus on in his life. And yes, things hadn't always gone the way he would want, but that's okay. He wasn't super pumped that Connie had really veered towards the church as time went on, but he was good and supportive and never raised a peep. He always was the good father when Christmas came along, not letting his true feelings bleed through about the holiday in the slightest.

It wasn't always easy. Like today. He didn't love being back home, as it brought all those old feelings back to the surface. But, as always, he just sat back, stayed quiet, and let everyone else enjoy themselves.

After a few minutes of solitude, Gwen wandered over, phone in hand. She smiled and took a seat next to him.

"There's, like, no signal out here," she said.

"Nope," Dan replied.

"And Grandma doesn't have wi-fi?" she asked.

"Nope," Dan repeated with a smile. Gwen looked up and tossed her phone onto the couch.

"So... what am I supposed to do?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Well..." Dan began, looking around. He saw an old chess set on a table. "You could play chess..." he suggested with a grin. Gwen turned up her nose at this.

"Yeah, the thing with that is..." she began. "I'm just too damn good," she said with a smile, making her father smile. "There's no competition here. I'll have all you guys saying 'king me' in no time!" She said this knowingly, Dan smiling at her again.

"I think there's a Jax set up in the attic," Dan offered.

"I gave up the Jax game long ago," she replied. "After the school Jax team kicked me out, I just... I just couldn't enjoy it anymore. It's all politics at this point." Her father laughed at this.

It was funny. When Gwen and her brother were younger, they really glommed onto their mother, and Dan understood that. As the father, he knew at times he had to be the heavy, and he also understood he wasn't the most effusive guy in the world. He did have a sense of humor, clearly, but it wasn't the type that translated to little kids. So, Gwen and Max followed their mother around when they were young, liking what she liked, doing what she did. They both were active in the church all throughout their childhood. But as they grew up, Gwen began to push back. While her brother stuck with the church thing, Gwen's interest in it waned. At times, she got into fights with her mom, normal teenager fights, as she tried to evolve her outfits and behavior to fit in with her friends, even if it meant pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable for a church-going young lady. There, Connie put her foot down, so Gwen still dressed conservatively, like her mother, but Dan could see a fire inside Gwen. He was curious what would happen to her once she was out of the house, and how quickly she would leave her mother's restraints behind.

As she fell away from her mother, she got closer to her dad. She got older, and she suddenly began to understand her father better. She got his dry humor and she enjoyed his company, at a time when teenagers were supposed to be feeling the opposite. She should hate her father at this point, but they had never been closer. Dan wondered if Gwen sensed her father's feelings about all the ceremony of church and Christmas and all that kinda stuff, and maybe she thought that she and her father were on the same page.

"So..." she began, looking up at him "So what are we gonna do?"

"We're gonna celebrate Christmas, and hang out with the family, and have a grand old time," he said. She studied him for a second, maybe sensing the tinge of sarcasm in his words.

"You'd better have gotten me something good for Christmas," she said. "It's my last full year at home, Dad. I expect something pretty great."

"Oh yeah..." he said with a nod. "It's the best Chess set you've ever seen!" She laughed at this. "And you'd better have gotten something good for me."

"Well..." she began. "To be honest, I kinda got you some boring dad-thing."

"Oh, perfect!" he replied with a chipper tone. "I love boring dad-things!" She laughed again before a warm silence fell between them. The silence was interrupted as Max's voice carried over to them, talking to his aunt about his girlfriend effusively. Both had a similar reaction.

"Ugh..." she groaned.

"I know" he replied quietly.

"Have you ever met this girl?" Gwen asked. Dan shook his head. "I swear, with the way he talks about her, that girl is either the, like, greatest person ever, or she has a magic vagina, because..." she said, before Dan playfully slapped her arm with the back of his hand. She smiled and looked at him.

"Don't let your mom hear you talking like that..." Dan whispered to her, as he was always a bit more understanding about adult language and adult topics than his wife was.

"What? You don't want mom to hear me talking about Max's girlfriend's magic VA-GI-NA?" she said, really enunciating each syllable. Dan shook his head and smiled, and for a moment, his concerns were forgotten behind this fun familial moment. Another silence fell between them, and Gwen took the time to look over at the side table, finding a wooden nutcracker. She picked it up and looked at it for a bit. "You know, some of my friends would call me the Nutcracker. Because..." she began.

"Okay..." Dan interrupted loudly as his daughter pushed her luck. He was understanding about talking about more adult subjects, but not THAT understanding. Knowing enough to know she was joking around, he threw her a small smile before heading to the kitchen to check how dinner was going.